• Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I do admit he is quite a difficult opponent. Every time I've had to fight him alone I've barely come out alive."
"I could imagine. I don't suppose you guys have found out where Selina's been hiding at this time?"

Hanz: "In plain sight, actually. She's been actively attacking us. I'm out here on leave, actually."
"She's trying to get Chaffee to join back with her, isn't she?"

Hanz: "Most likely. Though, her attempts will fail. Andre was counting down the days she'd slip up and break the contract."
"That's good to know." She said.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I do admit he is quite a difficult opponent. Every time I've had to fight him alone I've barely come out alive."
"I could imagine. I don't suppose you guys have found out where Selina's been hiding at this time?"

Hanz: "In plain sight, actually. She's been actively attacking us. I'm out here on leave, actually."

Hanz: "Most likely. Though, her attempts will fail. Andre was counting down the days she'd slip up and break the contract."

Hanz: He nodded "Don't get me wrong, though. I was a much better fighter before I as blinded. Sometimes being shoved behind a desk after an injury isn't the best medicine. That commandant position got me very rusty."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: He nodded "Don't get me wrong, though. I was a much better fighter before I as blinded. Sometimes being shoved behind a desk after an injury isn't the best medicine. That commandant position got me very rusty."
"And I thought laughter was the best medicine."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "Not for everything. I suppose it's only good for sicknesses."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"So what's the best medicine for being behind a desk?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I haven't figured that out yet. I'll let you know when I do."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

She gives a nod. "I think Roy would want to know that as well." She chuckles.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She would laugh along with Serena and stopped for a moment to clear her throat to talk. "Besides, brother....you really got the better end of the deal here...." She said as she started to laugh again. This was priceless and everyone was going to remember it.

"Did I? What'd you do turn Draco's clothes to Megara's?" Soon as the words were out his mouth, his eyes widened

Serena burst out laughing once more

@Ali: An envelope would appear by Ali

Ali would stretch and blink at the envelope. Sitting up on the bed as she snatched it up, she'd read the front before turning it over and opening it curiously.

Lilly would fall to her knees behind Serena laughing. An arm around her sides again.

The envelope would contain pictures of Serena, Kohana and Mikey with what at first glance seemed to be Rini's Persona but then she would see that the scene was in heaven and the first picture revealed that the sleeping angel was actually the archangel Gabriel before he was changed to look like Rini's persona

@Lilly. Serena couldn't help but laugh

"You did? Didn't you?" A slight smirk actually appeared on his face as if he was liking that idea

Peeking out from behind Serena's chair, she nods and laughs more. "I only did the clothes....everything else was Serena." She said as she got up to her feet.

Ali had to do a double take at the picture before she started laughing while setting the picture down in her lap. Oh how she would have loved to have seen Gabriel's reaction!

"Everything else?"

Serena gave him a mirror so he could see the changes to his hair.

He grinned when he saw his hair. "I'd leave it like this if only because it's not so wild."

@Ali: One of the pictures seemed to be a wizarding photo and actually did show Gabriel's reaction playing out for her

Ali giggled at the scene that played out before her. She couldn't wait till she saw Gabriel again. This was going to be very fun.

Lilly would laugh harder at her brothers reaction and couldn't help but shake her head a little. "But seriously though. You aren't going to loose fathers hair. Our traits and pictures are we all have them."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto

"Fine....Aunt Raye....have you....do you know if they'll be....when they'll be..." She couldn't seem to get her words right. Shaking her head, that purple hair of hers fanning out around her, she took a deep breath and tried again. "Have you heard anything from daddy and the others yet?"

She shook her head a little sadly, then smiled. "But...I know they're alright. They're trying to stop the killings. The persona stealing people are getting more and more brave, and they've moved on to other towns now." she explained.

Natia blinked a bit then frowned and lowered her head with a nod. "Oh....okay." She didn't really understand what this persona talk really was but she understood killings. She knew it meant when someone takes their last breath and winds up being whisked away by Ali. Or at least that's how her mother could best explain it. "Do you think they'll all come home?"

"Of course. They always do. As for your father, he's a ghost. If anything happens, he'll go to the Ghost Zone and then come straight back here." she said with a smile. "So, everything's going to be fine."

She nods her head and looks back up at her. "I miss him tucking me in at night and reading me stories." She said before looking up at the sky for a moment then back at Raye. "I hope they all come home...."

"Don't worry. They'll come back." she said with a nod.

Natia nods her head and smiles a little bit. "Good."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "Well, to be honest I'm glad Alai took the position, finally. Desk jobs just aren't my thing."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto

Natia blinked a bit then frowned and lowered her head with a nod. "Oh....okay." She didn't really understand what this persona talk really was but she understood killings. She knew it meant when someone takes their last breath and winds up being whisked away by Ali. Or at least that's how her mother could best explain it. "Do you think they'll all come home?"

"Of course. They always do. As for your father, he's a ghost. If anything happens, he'll go to the Ghost Zone and then come straight back here." she said with a smile. "So, everything's going to be fine."

She nods her head and looks back up at her. "I miss him tucking me in at night and reading me stories." She said before looking up at the sky for a moment then back at Raye. "I hope they all come home...."

"Don't worry. They'll come back." she said with a nod.

Natia nods her head and smiles a little bit. "Good."

She nodded, then heard a building in town explode. "Huh.....Guess Dan's finally gotten bored." she said.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Ali would stretch and blink at the envelope. Sitting up on the bed as she snatched it up, she'd read the front before turning it over and opening it curiously.

Lilly would fall to her knees behind Serena laughing. An arm around her sides again.

The envelope would contain pictures of Serena, Kohana and Mikey with what at first glance seemed to be Rini's Persona but then she would see that the scene was in heaven and the first picture revealed that the sleeping angel was actually the archangel Gabriel before he was changed to look like Rini's persona

@Lilly. Serena couldn't help but laugh

"You did? Didn't you?" A slight smirk actually appeared on his face as if he was liking that idea

Peeking out from behind Serena's chair, she nods and laughs more. "I only did the clothes....everything else was Serena." She said as she got up to her feet.

Ali had to do a double take at the picture before she started laughing while setting the picture down in her lap. Oh how she would have loved to have seen Gabriel's reaction!

"Everything else?"

Serena gave him a mirror so he could see the changes to his hair.

He grinned when he saw his hair. "I'd leave it like this if only because it's not so wild."

@Ali: One of the pictures seemed to be a wizarding photo and actually did show Gabriel's reaction playing out for her

Ali giggled at the scene that played out before her. She couldn't wait till she saw Gabriel again. This was going to be very fun.

Lilly would laugh harder at her brothers reaction and couldn't help but shake her head a little. "But seriously though. You aren't going to loose fathers hair. Our traits and pictures are we all have them."

Also with the pictures was a note from Serena. "Dear Ali, sorry you couldn't be with us in person but I hope the pictures were a good replacement. Love Serena."

@Lilly: "I know Sis. Doesn't mean I don't want a break from them every now and then. Even Serena takes a break from her trademark and goes short and black."

"Harry!" She practically hissed. She hadn't told Lilly about that yet.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "Well, to be honest I'm glad Alai took the position, finally. Desk jobs just aren't my thing."
"I bet." She said before her ears twitch a bit from hearing Raye. "I'm gonna smack him for that." stare

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"I bet." She said before her ears twitch a bit from hearing Raye. "I'm gonna smack him for that." stare

"He's your husband." she said as she rolled up a newspaper and handed it to Sirea. "Go wild."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: He chuckles "Well if you need to handle your husband's destructive tendencies, then please do so at this time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff