• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"And because Serena said it would be funny for spiking her drink. I just said I'd do it for laughs." Lillian told him as she grinned and laughed more herself. This was just too funny and she couldn't seem to get enough of it! "You think you're embarrassed now, wait till you've seen Draco!"

"Spiking your drink? You mean he got you drunk?" He looked to Serena thinking the muggle version of the word

Serena shook her head. "Nope. Snuck a potion in my pumpkin juice. It screwed with my apparition. I almost fell off the roof of Haffa's yesterday."

His eyes seemed to widen with realization at her words. "He told me you asked for the potion when he had me brew it. Honest, if I'd known he was going to prank you, I wouldn't have brewed it." He then remembered Lillian's words. "Wait? What do you mean wait until I've seen Draco?"

Lillian sat in silence for a moment as she listened. So...her brother brewed it. He was an accomplices and thus had this coming regardless? Well wasn't that just a win, win. Suddenly hearing her brother turn his attention back to her, she blinks and starts to get up from her chair, already moving to duck behind Serena. "Nothing.....nothing at all!" She said as she started laughing again.

"And yet it didn't occur to you Harry that I could've easily brewed it myself?"

"Didn't think." He muttered

"So really, I got a win, win situation. That almost never happens here!" I said with laughter as I stayed behind Serena's chair but leaned on it a little with a grin.

@Raye: Natia would hear the singing and come wondering outside to her curiously. She didn't understand a word of it, but she knew it was pretty. She had heard her mom and aunt plenty of times to her. But it was all mostly lullabies. It was her daddy who would lull her to sleep with bed time stories. She missed hearing his voice. She missed him. "Aunt Raye...."

"Oh. Hey, Natia. How are you?" she asked as she turned and looked at the girl.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"And because Serena said it would be funny for spiking her drink. I just said I'd do it for laughs." Lillian told him as she grinned and laughed more herself. This was just too funny and she couldn't seem to get enough of it! "You think you're embarrassed now, wait till you've seen Draco!"

"Spiking your drink? You mean he got you drunk?" He looked to Serena thinking the muggle version of the word

Serena shook her head. "Nope. Snuck a potion in my pumpkin juice. It screwed with my apparition. I almost fell off the roof of Haffa's yesterday."

His eyes seemed to widen with realization at her words. "He told me you asked for the potion when he had me brew it. Honest, if I'd known he was going to prank you, I wouldn't have brewed it." He then remembered Lillian's words. "Wait? What do you mean wait until I've seen Draco?"

Lillian sat in silence for a moment as she listened. So...her brother brewed it. He was an accomplices and thus had this coming regardless? Well wasn't that just a win, win. Suddenly hearing her brother turn his attention back to her, she blinks and starts to get up from her chair, already moving to duck behind Serena. "Nothing.....nothing at all!" She said as she started laughing again.

"So really, I got a win, win situation. That almost never happens here!" I said with laughter as I stayed behind Serena's chair but leaned on it a little with a grin.

@Raye: Natia would hear the singing and come wondering outside to her curiously. She didn't understand a word of it, but she knew it was pretty. She had heard her mom and aunt plenty of times to her. But it was all mostly lullabies. It was her daddy who would lull her to sleep with bed time stories. She missed hearing his voice. She missed him. "Aunt Raye...."

Serena burst out laughing. Harry really had gotten the better end of the revenge prank but he wouldn't know it yet.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Fine....Aunt Raye....have you....do you know if they'll be....when they'll be..." She couldn't seem to get her words right. Shaking her head, that purple hair of hers fanning out around her, she took a deep breath and tried again. "Have you heard anything from daddy and the others yet?"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Serena burst out laughing. Harry really had gotten the better end of the revenge prank but he wouldn't know it yet.

She would laugh along with Serena and stopped for a moment to clear her throat to talk. "Besides, brother....you really got the better end of the deal here...." She said as she started to laugh again. This was priceless and everyone was going to remember it.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Fine....Aunt Raye....have you....do you know if they'll be....when they'll be..." She couldn't seem to get her words right. Shaking her head, that purple hair of hers fanning out around her, she took a deep breath and tried again. "Have you heard anything from daddy and the others yet?"

She shook her head a little sadly, then smiled. "But...I know they're alright. They're trying to stop the killings. The persona stealing people are getting more and more brave, and they've moved on to other towns now." she explained.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She shook her head a little sadly, then smiled. "But...I know they're alright. They're trying to stop the killings. The persona stealing people are getting more and more brave, and they've moved on to other towns now." she explained.

Natia blinked a bit then frowned and lowered her head with a nod. "Oh....okay." She didn't really understand what this persona talk really was but she understood killings. She knew it meant when someone takes their last breath and winds up being whisked away by Ali. Or at least that's how her mother could best explain it. "Do you think they'll all come home?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She would laugh along with Serena and stopped for a moment to clear her throat to talk. "Besides, brother....you really got the better end of the deal here...." She said as she started to laugh again. This was priceless and everyone was going to remember it.

"Did I? What'd you do turn Draco's clothes to Megara's?" Soon as the words were out his mouth, his eyes widened

Serena burst out laughing once more

@Ali: An envelope would appear by Ali

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto

Natia blinked a bit then frowned and lowered her head with a nod. "Oh....okay." She didn't really understand what this persona talk really was but she understood killings. She knew it meant when someone takes their last breath and winds up being whisked away by Ali. Or at least that's how her mother could best explain it. "Do you think they'll all come home?"

"Of course. They always do. As for your father, he's a ghost. If anything happens, he'll go to the Ghost Zone and then come straight back here." she said with a smile. "So, everything's going to be fine."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Did I? What'd you do turn Draco's clothes to Megara's?" Soon as the words were out his mouth, his eyes widened

Ali would stretch and blink at the envelope. Sitting up on the bed as she snatched it up, she'd read the front before turning it over and opening it curiously.

Lilly would fall to her knees behind Serena laughing. An arm around her sides again.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto

"Of course. They always do. As for your father, he's a ghost. If anything happens, he'll go to the Ghost Zone and then come straight back here." she said with a smile. "So, everything's going to be fine."

She nods her head and looks back up at her. "I miss him tucking me in at night and reading me stories." She said before looking up at the sky for a moment then back at Raye. "I hope they all come home...."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Ali would stretch and blink at the envelope. Sitting up on the bed as she snatched it up, she'd read the front before turning it over and opening it curiously.

Lilly would fall to her knees behind Serena laughing. An arm around her sides again.

The envelope would contain pictures of Serena, Kohana and Mikey with what at first glance seemed to be Rini's Persona but then she would see that the scene was in heaven and the first picture revealed that the sleeping angel was actually the archangel Gabriel before he was changed to look like Rini's persona

@Lilly. Serena couldn't help but laugh

"You did? Didn't you?" A slight smirk actually appeared on his face as if he was liking that idea

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "I do say it's been very quiet since Brennus became a Shinigami. I've had less and less groping complaints." He chuckled.
"He did get me when we first met." She said. "And now he'll give complaints about that red-haired Shinigami that's been crushing on him."

Hanz: "I'm sure he will. Though I think he deserves it from the way he always picked at the female staff." He laughed a bit.
"I wouldn't blame the female staff." She chuckles a bit.

Hanz: "I swear his old 'friend' Lesli has been pretty bored lately." He chuckled "He always took much enjoyment in scaring him."
"He could try to scare him whenever Brennus pays a visit." She chuckles.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

The envelope would contain pictures of Serena, Kohana and Mikey with what at first glance seemed to be Rini's Persona but then she would see that the scene was in heaven and the first picture revealed that the sleeping angel was actually the archangel Gabriel before he was changed to look like Rini's persona

"You did? Didn't you?" A slight smirk actually appeared on his face as if he was liking that idea

Peeking out from behind Serena's chair, she nods and laughs more. "I only did the clothes....everything else was Serena." She said as she got up to her feet.

Ali had to do a double take at the picture before she started laughing while setting the picture down in her lap. Oh how she would have loved to have seen Gabriel's reaction!

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Peeking out from behind Serena's chair, she nods and laughs more. "I only did the clothes....everything else was Serena." She said as she got up to her feet.

Ali had to do a double take at the picture before she started laughing while setting the picture down in her lap. Oh how she would have loved to have seen Gabriel's reaction!

"Everything else?"

Serena gave him a mirror so he could see the changes to his hair.

He grinned when he saw his hair. "I'd leave it like this if only because it's not so wild."

@Ali: One of the pictures seemed to be a wizarding photo and actually did show Gabriel's reaction playing out for her

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto

She nods her head and looks back up at her. "I miss him tucking me in at night and reading me stories." She said before looking up at the sky for a moment then back at Raye. "I hope they all come home...."

"Don't worry. They'll come back." she said with a nod.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff