• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
A loud crack was heard as Serena appeared on the roof, unfortunately right on the edge and almost started to fall back

He saw her and quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Hey! Be careful."

@Sirea: "I was. I didn't say what we could do to make a mess." he said grinning.

Serena sighed in relief when Akihiko pulled her back. "Thanks Akihiko. I'm normally much better at apparating than that."

"I'd hope so. Are you alright?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. My little brother won't be when I'm through with him though."

"Go easy on him." he said with a chuckle. He then looked at Xena. "Let's get you back with your Mom and Dad."

@Sirea: "I was going for cute, but funny works too."

"Nope. He can't spike my drinks and get away with it. Especially if it effects my apparating." She then smiled at Xena. "Hey Xena."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Serena sighed in relief when Akihiko pulled her back. "Thanks Akihiko. I'm normally much better at apparating than that."

She nodded. "Yeah. My little brother won't be when I'm through with him though."

"Go easy on him." he said with a chuckle. He then looked at Xena. "Let's get you back with your Mom and Dad."

"Okay." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She shakes her head a bit. "What am I going to do with you?"

He smiled, then chuckled at Serena before leading Xena back down to the bar.

@Sirea: "Who knows." he said before taking another swig of his drink.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Okay." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She follows Akihiko back into the bar then looks at Serena. "What's spiking?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her ears twitch a bit before she would turn a page on her book.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((*pokes thread* I just ate sweet snow. ninja Sorry for disappearing last time, I was bombarded with finals and projects galore. @.@ ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
((*pokes thread* I just ate sweet snow. ninja Sorry for disappearing last time, I was bombarded with finals and projects galore. @.@ ))
((What kind of sweet snow did you have? ninja ))

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((Caramel delight...))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Okay." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She follows Akihiko back into the bar then looks at Serena. "What's spiking?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her ears twitch a bit before she would turn a page on her book.

"Oh. It's when you add something to a drink to change the taste, look or the effect it has on someone. But it only works with adults' drinks because the thing added is something for adults."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((Caramel delight...))
((I had the birthday cake ice cream yesterday. xd ))

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((Caramel delight...))

((i want more...and it's SWEET SNOW.))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((Caramel delight...))

((i want more...and it's SWEET SNOW.))
((I have sweet snow! ))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
With: Draco and Harry
Character: Lillian "Lilly" Potter

Walking briskly down the hall, once more reading over the text from Serena, Lilly couldn't help but grin. Tucking her cell away, she stops at the stair case to the Headmasters floor and looks around to make sure no other student was following her. Seeing no one but herself, Lilly would speak the password and start climbing the stairs as they appeared to her. Reaching Draco's office, she would listen carefully before slipping inside and hurrying up the staircase in the office to where his chamber was. Lilly quietly opens the door and finds her brother in law? or rather Draco sleeping. Having to bite her lip to not giggle, she silently moves about the room. Transfiguring all of his clothing into Megara's dress from a muggle movie called Hercules. This was Serena's idea of getting even. Lilly only agreed for giggles.

With Draco done, she moved on from the Headmasters quarters and chambers and off to Harry's room. Now this is where Lillian knew she could have fun. Harry didn't have anything to do with the spiking of Serena's drink. But the two were together so why not complete the set? Doing the same as before, she silently slips in and out of Harry's room to transfigure all his clothing into Hercules clothes.

Now on her way back to her own room laughing, she sends a simple message back to Serena. Quest Complete This would be the text she wakes to in the morning. With her room in sight and the obnoxious laughter of Peeves down the hall in another room, Lilly slips inside and calls it a night.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hanz walked inside the bar in his usual manner, then peeked over Sirea's shoulder to look at the book she was reading "May I ask what sort of novel is suiting your fancy today?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Hanz walked inside the bar in his usual manner, then peeked over Sirea's shoulder to look at the book she was reading "May I ask what sort of novel is suiting your fancy today?"
Her ears twitched a bit when she heard Hanz's voice. "It's a fiction novel." She said. "What have you been up to?"

@ Serena: She blinks a bit. "Spiking is for adults?" o.o

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Her ears twitched a bit when she heard Hanz's voice. "It's a fiction novel." She said. "What have you been up to?"

Hanz: "Well, aside from no longer needing to dodge every other dagger thrown at me by a masked assassin, I suppose things are the usual. Though I think my harem left me for Andre. It's been quiet lately." He chuckled.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Hanz: "Well, aside from no longer needing to dodge every other dagger thrown at me by a masked assassin, I suppose things are the usual. Though I think my harem left me for Andre. It's been quiet lately." He chuckled.
"I'm glad that he no longer works for Selina." She said. "Did Botan or Brennus told you about Katrine?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff