Gimmie! 0.2294887039239 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 841 ]

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Despite her berserk state, she had managed to make it out of the building. Roy and Riza had already left to return to Central.

"Sirea!!" Raye exclaimed as she ran towards her. "I'm happy you're alright! Where's Roy and Riza?!" she asked.

@Helios: He followed him still quietly then bowed as Helios left. He recognized the voice and blinked a little in confusion. "Princess? Gaia-san?" he asked.

~Hojo's Lab~

He tapped a foot against the floor impatiently. "Where could that girl have gone? I figured she'd be back by now."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Despite her berserk state, she had managed to make it out of the building. Roy and Riza had already left to return to Central.

"Sirea!!" Raye exclaimed as she ran towards her. "I'm happy you're alright! Where's Roy and Riza?!" she asked.

@Helios: He followed him still quietly then bowed as Helios left. He recognized the voice and blinked a little in confusion. "Princess? Gaia-san?" he asked.

~Hojo's Lab~

He tapped a foot against the floor impatiently. "Where could that girl have gone? I figured she'd be back by now."

She ran up to Sirea along with Raye.

@Akihiko: She turned her chair around so he could see her. "The one and only." She smiled. Her look now would be different from how he was used to seeing her. She was currently dressed in a long brown gown with her hair flowing down to her shoulders.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

@Akihiko: She turned her chair around so he could see her. "The one and only." She smiled. Her look now would be different from how he was used to seeing her. She was currently dressed in a long brown gown with her hair flowing down to her shoulders.

"Why didn't.....why didn't you tell me?!" he exclaimed. He then blinked and bowed deeply. "Gomen Nasai.....um.....Gaia-sama."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

Her ears twitch a bit when she saw Raye before she gave a slight snarl, her eye was blood red with a slitted pupil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My apologies." She said as she stepped out from the shadows, holding her arm. She had some cuts on her as if she had gotten into a fight. "They managed to get Akihiko....and Sirea had gotten into a demonic state."

"I'm quite impressed that he managed to get to his friends." He chuckles a bit. "I'm curious to see how he'll do in battle."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

"Why didn't.....why didn't you tell me?!" he exclaimed. He then blinked and bowed deeply. "Gomen Nasai.....um.....Gaia-sama."

She chuckled. "Relax. You don't need to bow to me. I didn't tell you for two reasons. One, when I first met you I was on duty with the Amestris State military. The second is because I came to you as Yun's concerned girlfriend. I didn't feel it was necessary to tell you about my royal lineage. Only reason you really found out even now is because of Helios having served as head priest here for over a millennium under my family. Can't get him not to address me that way no matter how hard I try."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

Her ears twitch a bit when she saw Raye before she gave a slight snarl, her eye was blood red with a slitted pupil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My apologies." She said as she stepped out from the shadows, holding her arm. She had some cuts on her as if she had gotten into a fight. "They managed to get Akihiko....and Sirea had gotten into a demonic state."

"I'm quite impressed that he managed to get to his friends." He chuckles a bit. "I'm curious to see how he'll do in battle."

"Uh oh......" she said when she noticed Sirea's eye. "Um....Ok. Calm down. We're your friends." she said holding her hands out to show she was not armed and to also try and calm Sirea.

@Nephry: "Are you alright? It seems they got you with a sword or knife. Or did Sirea get a hold of you?" Ikutsuki asked. He heard Hojo and chuckled. "He wont fair well. I'll be surprised if he makes it that long without suppressants."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

She chuckled. "Relax. You don't need to bow to me. I didn't tell you for two reasons. One, when I first met you I was on duty with the Amestris State military. The second is because I came to you as Yun's concerned girlfriend. I didn't feel it was necessary to tell you about my royal lineage. Only reason you really found out even now is because of Helios having served as head priest here for over a millennium under my family. Can't get him not to address me that way no matter how hard I try."

"Still....and why is a princess serving in the military?" he asked. "I mean not saying you shouldn't or that women couldn't or anything. I just mean it's unusual."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

"Still....and why is a princess serving in the military?" he asked. "I mean not saying you shouldn't or that women couldn't or anything. I just mean it's unusual."

She sighed. "It's a very long story. Ties in Helios and even Yun as well as some of the bar's residents. I meant it when I said Helios has known my family for over a millennium, as in he's known me and my brother and even Yun. Elysion is a kingdom long forgotten, same as other planetary kingdoms.There's a reason why Serena has those crescent moons on her forehead and why Ami's mini computer has the symbol for mercury."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She sighed. "It's a very long story. Ties in Helios and even Yun as well as some of the bar's residents. I meant it when I said Helios has known my family for over a millennium, as in he's known me and my brother and even Yun. Elysion is a kingdom long forgotten, same as other planetary kingdoms.There's a reason why Serena has those crescent moons on her forehead and why Ami's mini computer has the symbol for mercury."

He listened to her speak and didn't interrupt.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh oh......" she said when she noticed Sirea's eye. "Um....Ok. Calm down. We're your friends." she said holding her hands out to show she was not armed and to also try and calm Sirea.

@Nephry: "Are you alright? It seems they got you with a sword or knife. Or did Sirea get a hold of you?" Ikutsuki asked. He heard Hojo and chuckled. "He wont fair well. I'll be surprised if he makes it that long without suppressants."
She watches Raye carefully when she held her hands out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sirea got me." She said.

"With her starball in tact, she won't truly die. Instead, her body would shut down for a moment, and from there, she would go into a demonic state while recovering." He said. "Nephry, on the other hand, is incapable of gaining a starball. She could go into a demonic state near death like with Sirea however." He would adjusts his glasses. "Tell me about these suppressants."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"These different kingdoms were all heard of an known in a time known as the Silver Millennium. It was a time of peace between the planets and it was ruled by Queen Serenity of the moon kingdom. Serena is her daughter. Serena, as the moon princess was protected by the sailor senshi of the alliance, the princesses of the other planetary kingdoms. Ami is one of them. Yun and I first met back then as well. Originally the Earth wasn't quite a member of the alliance due to the darkness upon the planet. But if the moon kingdom hadn't been destroyed and thus the end of the Silver millennium, my older brother would have married Serena, thereby bringing the Earth into the alliance. But as I said, a dark force destroyed the moon kingdom, killing my brother, Serena, and her guardians and myself. Queen Serenity used the last of her energy to send us all to a new future on Earth. But by the time we were reborn and regained our memories from that time, most of the other planets were forgotten and evidence of the moon kingdom was buried. Hence why I can be in the military and Ami can be a doctor and Serena can be a kitsune living in a bar. Serena's gold crescent represents the moon kingdom, her mother's kingdom. The darker one represents the kingdom of Nemesis, her father's dark moon kingdom."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"With her starball in tact, she won't truly die. Instead, her body would shut down for a moment, and from there, she would go into a demonic state while recovering." He said. "Nephry, on the other hand, is incapable of gaining a starball. She could go into a demonic state near death like with Sirea however." He would adjusts his glasses. "Tell me about these suppressants."

"You'll have to be more careful in the future." he said. He then looked at Hojo. "It's like what you injected him with except in a pill form. Unfortunately for the user, they have bad side effects and will eventually kill them." he explained before looking at Nephry. "Did they take him back to that town?" he asked.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"These different kingdoms were all heard of an known in a time known as the Silver Millennium. It was a time of peace between the planets and it was ruled by Queen Serenity of the moon kingdom. Serena is her daughter. Serena, as the moon princess was protected by the sailor senshi of the alliance, the princesses of the other planetary kingdoms. Ami is one of them. Yun and I first met back then as well. Originally the Earth wasn't quite a member of the alliance due to the darkness upon the planet. But if the moon kingdom hadn't been destroyed and thus the end of the Silver millennium, my older brother would have married Serena, thereby bringing the Earth into the alliance. But as I said, a dark force destroyed the moon kingdom, killing my brother, Serena, and her guardians and myself. Queen Serenity used the last of her energy to send us all to a new future on Earth. But by the time we were reborn and regained our memories from that time, most of the other planets were forgotten and evidence of the moon kingdom was buried. Hence why I can be in the military and Ami can be a doctor and Serena can be a kitsune living in a bar. Serena's gold crescent represents the moon kingdom, her mother's kingdom. The darker one represents the kingdom of Nemesis, her father's dark moon kingdom."

"That's incredible." he said when she finished her story. "I'm sorry that you were all killed." he said. "I'm glad you were able to be reborn. I wish......I wish that Miki and Minako were so lucky."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~Hojo's Lab~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You'll have to be more careful in the future." he said. He then looked at Hojo. "It's like what you injected him with except in a pill form. Unfortunately for the user, they have bad side effects and will eventually kill them." he explained before looking at Nephry. "Did they take him back to that town?" he asked.
She shakes her head a bit. "No. Apparently those senshi may have taken him to one of their planets."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She shakes her head a bit. "No. Apparently those senshi may have taken him to one of their planets."

"Hmm....And you can't follow. We'll just have to wait for them to return. Heh. He'll be their problem for a while though. Thanks to the experiments." he said smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff