Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana

((They're so much alike that their personalities cause tension xd well, except Hiei has a...well a Hiei complex, no one is mightier lol))

Dragon: "Do you honestly think I'd trust you in an instant? Foolish mortal." stare

~Real World~

Squall: "This kid is really getting on my nerves..."

Hiei: "Your human stench is giving me a headache."

Ellone: "Please don't argue..." sweatdrop
((Least Hiei doesn't dream that he's a moron. rofl ))

"More like curious as to why you speak to me if you don't really trust me."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I've checked everywhere. Here, the town, the lab. Upstairs, rooftop, everywhere! Even the forest and the lake. You know what kinda pain in the a** it is for a persacom to go under water for a long time?"

"Is it possible he went to meet up with Gaia?"

"Maybe. I suppose...." she started.

"Does he have spiky blonde hair and brown eyes?" asked a man who just walked in the door.

Raye looked up and saw short silver hair. "GAH!!! SEPHIROTH REMENANT CLONE THING!!! KILLL IT KILL IT KILLIT!!!!" she yelled as she dove behind the counter and started throwing bottles of booze at the man.

Rei was confused but kept on guard regardless

The man dodged and ducked a few before finally just stepping aside. "What is she talking about?" the man asked as he looked at Rei.

Raye stopped tossing bottles and looked at the man again. This time she noticed he had silver colored eyes. "Oh! You're not one. My bad." she said with a smile. "Welcome to Haffa's. How can I help you?" she asked cheerfully.

He blinked, then shook his head. "You were talking about a missing man. I'm Detective Sanada. I've come across a man with spiky blonde hair and brown eyes. I was wondering if he was your missing friend." he explained.

She relaxed when the man identified himself as a detective. "Please excuse my friend there. She can be quite paranoid at times."

"Heeeeeeey! Yeah. That's our Yun. Where'd you find him?" she asked.

"Wondering around town. He was muttering to himself and I thought he may be sick. When I tried to get him to come with me so I could take him to the hospital, he fought back. It took a while, but I was able to get him under control and take him to the hospital to be checked out. He's a little battered and bruised, but other than that he's fine. They kept him for a few days for some tests. He's in my car now though. I was told someone seen him coming from here a few times. I figured he had a friend here." he explained.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Does he have spiky blonde hair and brown eyes?" asked a man who just walked in the door.

Raye looked up and saw short silver hair. "GAH!!! SEPHIROTH REMENANT CLONE THING!!! KILLL IT KILL IT KILLIT!!!!" she yelled as she dove behind the counter and started throwing bottles of booze at the man.

The man dodged and ducked a few before finally just stepping aside. "What is she talking about?" the man asked as he looked at Rei.

Raye stopped tossing bottles and looked at the man again. This time she noticed he had silver colored eyes. "Oh! You're not one. My bad." she said with a smile. "Welcome to Haffa's. How can I help you?" she asked cheerfully.

He blinked, then shook his head. "You were talking about a missing man. I'm Detective Sanada. I've come across a man with spiky blonde hair and brown eyes. I was wondering if he was your missing friend." he explained.

She relaxed when the man identified himself as a detective. "Please excuse my friend there. She can be quite paranoid at times."

"Wondering around town. He was muttering to himself and I thought he may be sick. When I tried to get him to come with me so I could take him to the hospital, he fought back. It took a while, but I was able to get him under control and take him to the hospital to be checked out. He's a little battered and bruised, but other than that he's fine. They kept him for a few days for some tests. He's in my car now though. I was told someone seen him coming from here a few times. I figured he had a friend here." he explained.

She giggled at Raye's response and let Raye speak up for Yun since the miko didn't know him yet.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((They're so much alike that their personalities cause tension xd well, except Hiei has a...well a Hiei complex, no one is mightier lol))

Dragon: "Do you honestly think I'd trust you in an instant? Foolish mortal." stare

~Real World~

Dragon: "You seemed interesting, you were more afraid to come close to this prison than anything; in fact you're the first human 'Ya' has brought here. Maybe you should listen to your instincts and leave here as far as possible."

~Real World~

Squall: He didn't seem to listen to Ellone "Stench? I shower every day you idiot."

Hiei: "Hn. I didn't question your hygiene practices, and I honestly could care less; it won't hide your human stench."

Ellone: "Ok, ENOUGH before I make you two sit in the past life of Pee Wee Hermon!!"

Both Hiei and Squall shut right up.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She giggled at Raye's response and let Raye speak up for Yun since the miko didn't know him yet.

"I'll let you go out and speak with him. He's clammed up since I picked him up." he said with a small smile.

"Okie dokie. Stay here. I'll be back." she said as she skipped out.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Real World~

Dragon: "You seemed interesting, you were more afraid to come close to this prison than anything; in fact you're the first human 'Ya' has brought here. Maybe you should listen to your instincts and leave here as far as possible."

~Real World~

Squall: He didn't seem to listen to Ellone "Stench? I shower every day you idiot."

Hiei: "Hn. I didn't question your hygiene practices, and I honestly could care less; it won't hide your human stench."

Ellone: "Ok, ENOUGH before I make you two sit in the past life of Pee Wee Hermon!!"

((Even Hiei didn't want to put up with Pee Wee. rofl ))

"Now that I know that your are quite an intelligent dragon....I want to ask.....What do you intend to do if you were set free?" He asked. "Would many lives be at stake?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I'll let you go out and speak with him. He's clammed up since I picked him up." he said with a small smile.

Rei watched the persacom head outside before looking back to the detective. "Can I get you anything?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

Rei watched the persacom head outside before looking back to the detective. "Can I get you anything?"

"Just some water will be fine." he said with a nod. "Thank you."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She nods and goes into the kitchen to get him a glass of water. Walking out with it soon after, holding the glass out to him. "Here you are."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Real World~

~Real World~

((Even Hiei didn't want to put up with Pee Wee. rofl ))

"Now that I know that your are quite an intelligent dragon....I want to ask.....What do you intend to do if you were set free?" He asked. "Would many lives be at stake?"

Dragon: "What would taking the lives of uninvolved mortals accomplish? Though, I cannot promise a thing. You see those seals around this cell? That idiot Yuna put a spell on them to keep me sane while behind these bars. Once the seals are gone, I digress back into nothing more than an untamed fire. Though I doubt there would be a soul that could break these seals, I can't even break them."

((*coughhieicough*))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "What would taking the lives of uninvolved mortals accomplish? Though, I cannot promise a thing. You see those seals around this cell? That idiot Yuna put a spell on them to keep me sane while behind these bars. Once the seals are gone, I digress back into nothing more than an untamed fire. Though I doubt there would be a soul that could break these seals, I can't even break them."

((*coughhieicough*))
He took a moment to look at the seals. "Was that why Yuna wanted a host?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She nods and goes into the kitchen to get him a glass of water. Walking out with it soon after, holding the glass out to him. "Here you are."

"Thank you." he said taking the water.

Raye come in holding Yun's arm as she drug him along behind her. He stumbled a little now and then, but kept up. She gave the detective a look that could fry meat. "You punched him in his eye? Mess up his face and I'll mess you up." she said with a sniff before dragging Yun on up to his room.

"I'd ask if she was his older sister or something, but I can tell she's a robot." he said with a small smile. "She reminds me of a friend of mine."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

Raye come in holding Yun's arm as she drug him along behind her. He stumbled a little now and then, but kept up. She gave the detective a look that could fry meat. "You punched him in his eye? Mess up his face and I'll mess you up." she said with a sniff before dragging Yun on up to his room.

"I'd ask if she was his older sister or something, but I can tell she's a robot." he said with a small smile. "She reminds me of a friend of mine."

"She's just protective of him." She then looked at Raye. "Hey. We don't even know if the detective is the one who punched him. Don't go assuming things."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((*coughhieicough*))
He took a moment to look at the seals. "Was that why Yuna wanted a host?"

Dragon: "Yes. I believe he intends on fusing me with a mortal body, it won't work. I don't willfully burn the poor creatures; they just cannot withstand the immense energy, so I put them out of their misery."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"She's just protective of him." She then looked at Raye. "Hey. We don't even know if the detective is the one who punched him. Don't go assuming things."

"It was me and I apologize." he said after Raye had left. "It was a little difficult trying to convince him that he needed to go to the hospital. I was afraid he might have a serious illness."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff