• Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "Yes. I believe he intends on fusing me with a mortal body, it won't work. I don't willfully burn the poor creatures; they just cannot withstand the immense energy, so I put them out of their misery."
He takes a moment to think. "Even if you were to have a host, will you still be sane?"

Dragon: "Probably not. My rage runs far too deep for me to stay sane for long. But it will be humorous to see Yuna fail."
"If he were to fail, I have a feeling that he may turn to Hojo for assistance." He said, shaking his head a bit.

Dragon: "And he will fail too."
"What is your desire, Dragon?" He asked. "Aside from freedom."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "Yes. I believe he intends on fusing me with a mortal body, it won't work. I don't willfully burn the poor creatures; they just cannot withstand the immense energy, so I put them out of their misery."
He takes a moment to think. "Even if you were to have a host, will you still be sane?"

Dragon: "Probably not. My rage runs far too deep for me to stay sane for long. But it will be humorous to see Yuna fail."
"If he were to fail, I have a feeling that he may turn to Hojo for assistance." He said, shaking his head a bit.

Dragon: "I suppose I never thought about it. I've only ever known this containment cell."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "I suppose I never thought about it. I've only ever known this containment cell."
He takes a moment to think. "Apparently you got some time to think about it." He then looked over at the door for a moment then back to the dragon. "Perhaps the next time I see you, you could tell me."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

He takes a moment to think. "Apparently you got some time to think about it." He then looked over at the door for a moment then back to the dragon. "Perhaps the next time I see you, you could tell me."

Dragon: "So, human. What is your desire?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
He chuckles slightly. "I suppose it's fair to answer that one. One of them is knowledge. I want to learn more about supernatural creatures like yourself." He then scratched the back of his head. "If it works out, I may have everything else I need. I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend tonight."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
He chuckles slightly. "I suppose it's fair to answer that one. One of them is knowledge. I want to learn more about supernatural creatures like yourself." He then scratched the back of his head. "If it works out, I may have everything else I need. I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend tonight."

Dragon: "If you want to learn about 'creatures' such as I, then you should visit the demon realm. But I doubt you can get inside without Yuna's help. The gate was sealed several thousand years ago and only piddly nothings like Yuna can go in or out."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "If you want to learn about 'creatures' such as I, then you should visit the demon realm. But I doubt you can get inside without Yuna's help. The gate was sealed several thousand years ago and only piddly nothings like Yuna can go in or out."
"In other words, I have to stay on his good side to get into this realm?"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "Well, he seems to be your best bet since most other demons that have escaped through those gaps despise humans and would rather eat them. Yuna just likes prodding at things, human or not."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Dragon: "Well, he seems to be your best bet since most other demons that have escaped through those gaps despise humans and would rather eat them. Yuna just likes prodding at things, human or not."

~Dream World~

He sighs a bit. "Seems I don't have much of a choice, huh?" He said. "Well, I should get going. I'm already overstaying my welcome as it is." He made his way over to the door then looked back at the cell. "I'll be sure to come back though. Maybe by then, you could tell me what your desire is." With that he headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was then she finally woke up.

((May as well get them to wake up. rofl ))

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Dream World~

He sighs a bit. "Seems I don't have much of a choice, huh?" He said. "Well, I should get going. I'm already overstaying my welcome as it is." He made his way over to the door then looked back at the cell. "I'll be sure to come back though. Maybe by then, you could tell me what your desire is." With that he headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuromi: She too finally woke up That human...he looked so familiar..I don't remember ever talking to him.. She thought as she rubbed her eyes.

Ellone: She looked at the two of them "So, did you find out something a little more significant this time?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Dream World~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuromi: She too finally woke up That human...he looked so familiar..I don't remember ever talking to him.. She thought as she rubbed her eyes.

Ellone: She looked at the two of them "So, did you find out something a little more significant this time?"
She nods a bit after rubbing her eyes. "It seems that the man I saw before was associated with Yuna."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Dream World~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She nods a bit after rubbing her eyes. "It seems that the man I saw before was associated with Yuna."

Kuromi: "And apparently he was speaking to me...Unfortunately I don't remember that conversation ever taking place."

Ellone: "Hm. Well, I don't think you'll get much out of Yuna. I heard the rumors about him, he's not exactly someone you want to be tangled with."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Dream World~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuromi: "And apparently he was speaking to me...Unfortunately I don't remember that conversation ever taking place."

Ellone: "Hm. Well, I don't think you'll get much out of Yuna. I heard the rumors about him, he's not exactly someone you want to be tangled with."
"I highly doubt I could trust Yuna's words, let alone Hojo's."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

~Dream World~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I highly doubt I could trust Yuna's words, let alone Hojo's."

Kuromi: "I would kill him if I ever saw him again anyway. And I don't suppose that the emperor Yuna was speaking of is even still in power." She looked to Hiei "I believe he was referring to the Fou Empire, do you know who is in power currently?"

Hiei: "Emperor Fou-Lu should be the one in charge. Most any demon that came here before the barrier was dropped knows of him because of one of his renegade generals recruiting for a revolt that failed miserably."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Kuromi: "I would kill him if I ever saw him again anyway. And I don't suppose that the emperor Yuna was speaking of is even still in power." She looked to Hiei "I believe he was referring to the Fou Empire, do you know who is in power currently?"

Hiei: "Emperor Fou-Lu should be the one in charge. Most any demon that came here before the barrier was dropped knows of him because of one of his renegade generals recruiting for a revolt that failed miserably."
She nods a bit. "Yeah, he's in charge. Xena happens to be best friends with his daughter, Kaiya."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff