• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
"Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....Gaia's gonna kill me.....I'm so dead.....if I could get any deader, I'd be human. This suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks......" Raye muttered as she paced around the main area of the bar.

Rei walked down the stairs and noticed Raye pacing. "What's wrong Raye?"

She nearly jumped to the second floor, but quickly recovered and turned around. "N...Nothing. I'm...Alright, Rei-chan." she said with a cheshire cat grin.

The miko eyed her carefully. "Are you sure? You didn't sound okay with your beliefs of Gaia killing you."

"Qu? Gomen Nasai, no comprende engrish....." She said. sweatdrop

"I only want to help you. So don't give me that bull bout you can't speak English."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
"Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....Gaia's gonna kill me.....I'm so dead.....if I could get any deader, I'd be human. This suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks......" Raye muttered as she paced around the main area of the bar.

Rei walked down the stairs and noticed Raye pacing. "What's wrong Raye?"

She nearly jumped to the second floor, but quickly recovered and turned around. "N...Nothing. I'm...Alright, Rei-chan." she said with a cheshire cat grin.

The miko eyed her carefully. "Are you sure? You didn't sound okay with your beliefs of Gaia killing you."

"I only want to help you. So don't give me that bull bout you can't speak English."

She poked her two index finger tips together a few times as she looked at the floor. "I got Yun drunk....then lost him...." she muttered.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She poked her two index finger tips together a few times as she looked at the floor. "I got Yun drunk....then lost him...." she muttered.

She only looked at Raye in confusion. "Who's Yun? And why would Gaia kill you in regards to him?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She only looked at Raye in confusion. "Who's Yun? And why would Gaia kill you in regards to him?"

"Yun is Gaia's boyfriend. He's a kind of Sephiroth...Cloud clone. He looked just like Cloud so we gave him a make over. On New Years Eve I didn't think it was good he was alone, so I got him drunk, then the next time I looked......he was gone..." she explained.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Yun is Gaia's boyfriend. He's a kind of Sephiroth...Cloud clone. He looked just like Cloud so we gave him a make over. On New Years Eve I didn't think it was good he was alone, so I got him drunk, then the next time I looked......he was gone..." she explained.

She nodded. "Oh. So that's why you think she'll kill you. Where did you last see him?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She nodded. "Oh. So that's why you think she'll kill you. Where did you last see him?"

"New Years eve.....before the ball dropped." sweatdrop

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"What? Did you take him to New York?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Hell no. We had it on TV here in the bar. It was really crowded with customers that night. This random a**, yet hot guy kissed me and when I got away from him, Yun was gone." she said.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Hell no. We had it on TV here in the bar. It was really crowded with customers that night. This random a**, yet hot guy kissed me and when I got away from him, Yun was gone." she said.

She sighed. "You checked upstairs for him?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I've checked everywhere. Here, the town, the lab. Upstairs, rooftop, everywhere! Even the forest and the lake. You know what kinda pain in the a** it is for a persacom to go under water for a long time?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I've checked everywhere. Here, the town, the lab. Upstairs, rooftop, everywhere! Even the forest and the lake. You know what kinda pain in the a** it is for a persacom to go under water for a long time?"

"Is it possible he went to meet up with Gaia?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Maybe. I suppose...." she started.

"Does he have spiky blonde hair and brown eyes?" asked a man who just walked in the door.

Raye looked up and saw short silver hair. "GAH!!! SEPHIROTH REMENANT CLONE THING!!! KILLL IT KILL IT KILLIT!!!!" she yelled as she dove behind the counter and started throwing bottles of booze at the man.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Yuna: "Ya~ It'll realize only I can let it have its freedom. Don't be so pessimistic."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"N-No I'm not!" xp

Katrine: She giggled.

~Dream World~

"My apologies." He said. "I'm just rather concerned that's all. If that thing does get loose, there would be many lives at stake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, you are. You freaked out when you saw him." blaugh

~Dream World~

Yuna: "The fact is it won't." He grinned "And it knows it's never getting out, obviously, ya~"

~~~~~~~~~

"I was just surprised!" xp
((Dragon wants to eat Mr. Yaaa~ and steal his hat! xd ))

"I suppose." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She giggles a bit.

~Dream World~

Yuna: "You doubt me, ya? I suppose it's only common for a human to be afraid of a beast even when it is caged."

((sorry for taking forever and a day))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana

~Dream World~

Yuna: "You doubt me, ya? I suppose it's only common for a human to be afraid of a beast even when it is caged."

((sorry for taking forever and a day))
"I hope you don't mind, I'd like to study this creature."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Maybe. I suppose...." she started.

"Does he have spiky blonde hair and brown eyes?" asked a man who just walked in the door.

Raye looked up and saw short silver hair. "GAH!!! SEPHIROTH REMENANT CLONE THING!!! KILLL IT KILL IT KILLIT!!!!" she yelled as she dove behind the counter and started throwing bottles of booze at the man.

Rei was confused but kept on guard regardless

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces