Where is the full hug?
why just a little one
be nice come on
sorry
we just meet
maybe when I know you better it will be a full one

Militant Shapeshifter

*Zeraal walks towards the car thinking about what seph said*
hmmm....perhapes a bigger tougher vehical is in order.
Mechnicanism: Constructive calling.
*A few red wells opened up on the ground four smaller ones surrounding large one in the middle from the small ones obsidian work arms bagean pulling parts from their wells and assempling them on a platform in the center well*
Summening Nethcara.
*Markings flare red and nethcara appears*
Can you stay and keep an eye on this please?
Ok and give me the jeep would ya?
*Zeraal handed over a model jeep and headed inside and sat at a table*

Militant Shapeshifter

*Zeraal waited for a while then decided to head out he knew that if Seph needed something he would be able to find Zeraal quickly and that if nammerhunnie needed something that Seph could help her out*
*With that He opened a portal and left*
Sephiroth, having already been to and left hs weapon's cache, he had just pulled up to Gryff's bar in a large military transport truck, the loud rumbling of the engine signally his arrival before the sound of the pnuematic breaks and the engine setting off. The truck bed was covered by a olive drab-coloured tarp, held up by several posts along the sides. A seperate piece covered the back and was attached to the tail gate.

((One of these: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/Big_Boss321/bfthpa0001_jpg.jpg ))

Militant Shapeshifter

*Nethcara looked up at Sephs Machine*
Well it would have been nice for you to tell us you already had one >.<
*He said this as an armored troop trasnport just finished being assembled and the obsidian arms receded back into the wells and dissapeared*
Sephiroth chuckles as he hops out of the truck and walks over, observing the obsidian arms, shrugging indiferently at them "Yeah, well, there's only room for me and one other person in this thing." Sephiroth looks back into the truck to remember that he had a pile of ammo cases in the passenger's seat "Uh...Nevermind, only room for me."

Militant Shapeshifter

*Nethcara perks up*
Well then we will take this one since it has plenty of room for everything you have ther and all of us meaning the three of you since I don't actually need a seat to myself
*heads over to sephs vehical*
Lets get this stuff over there

((Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home
Big Black Nemesis, parthenogenesis
No one move a muscle as the dead come home))
Sephiroth laughs and walks around to the back, pulling the tarp away from the tailgate, the truck was stuffed with all manner of explosives, C4, Semtex, TNT, several cases of pure nitro, rocket launchers, few missile launchers, machine guns, sniper rifles, submachine guns, and all manner of other small arms, couple of obligatory flame throwers, a suit of power armour, and cases upon cases of ammo for the weapons. And for some reason, a howitzer. Sufficed to say, Seph had enough weapons to arm two large armies, and enough ammo for them to sit there and shoot at eachother for a few years.

Militant Shapeshifter

*nethcara pauses then opens a poral*
If you will excuse me I will be back
((Times up will be on again at ten man ^_^ ))
((Okay, I'm going to get a pizza))

Militant Shapeshifter

*Nethcara and Zeraal return through another portal*
Yo how goes it??
((I am back))

Militant Shapeshifter

*Zeraal turned amnd left through the portal while nethcara began loading food onto tthe armoured transport he had made*
Sephiroth please help me with this.
Sephiroth looks at the pile of food "How much are you guys planning on eating?" He asks "And for that matter, how far is this place?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff