Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alucard shrugs, giving a quick glance to Terry and frowning for a moment, sensing something odd about him. Making a mental note about it he returns his attention to the others.

((Terry, I think you know one of my other characters..Not Alucard))

"Oh you know, the usual Hooseki. Vampire here...Army of ghouls...Boring s**t...All pitiful...Insulting s**t..." Alucard says, then laughs in his blood chilling, dark laugh. Then, turning his attention to Zeraal, his glasses loose their shine completely, his blood red eyes clearly visible, seeming as if he was confused "There's something familiar about your power..."
Terry looked up at the man and keep thinking, then at the one they call Hooseki. We know both of them, they been here long before us and Traine.... Terry shook his head again. "That don't mean we know them.." He said to himslef. I dont know....
((haha Idk Traine ((who is my real cusion)) tells me he know you, and I somewhat remeber fighting you are another one of your rpc's.))

Militant Shapeshifter

Zeraal flinched at the man's statement about his power.
God i hope you are mistaken about that. I would not wish what i went through apon my worst enemy.
He then turned to the one at the door and noticed his muttering.
You know talking to yourself is often perceved as insanity you might give people the wrong impression if you do so.
Gryff stands infront of the front dorrs of his bar, and looks up towards the Neon sign that says 'Gryff's'. He crosses his arms and takes a deep sigh. "It's been far too long..." He hesitates for a moment before slowly walking into the front doors.

Militant Shapeshifter

The next man to walk into the bar gave Zeraal the creeps causing him to momentarly shiver.
Hello who might you be?
He said to the stranger.

Greedy Gekko

Saria walks in and looks around, "Hello?"

Militant Shapeshifter

Zeraal perks up a bit at the sight of someone he recognized.
Hey! Whats up? What have you been up to?

Greedy Gekko

Zeraal
Zeraal perks up a bit at the sight of someone he recognized.
Hey! Whats up? What have you been up to?
"Oh just this and that," Saria said grinning, "what about you?"

Militant Shapeshifter

Zeraal took a breath and said.
Not much, a nut ball jumped through the door a creepy guy followed someone walked through a wall and i get the nawing suspicion a fights about to break out.
finished he heaved a deep sigh

Greedy Gekko

Zeraal
Zeraal took a breath and said.
Not much, a nut ball jumped through the door a creepy guy followed someone walked through a wall and i get the nawing suspicion a fights about to break out.
finished he heaved a deep sigh
Saria looked big eyed at Zeraal, "I knew I should of brought popcorn!"

Militant Shapeshifter

Why didn't you!? I could really go for a snack
Zeraal heaved another sigh, and sat down at a table haveing forgotten he had ordered a drink.

Greedy Gekko

Zeraal
Why didn't you!? I could really go for a snack
Zeraal heaved another sigh, and sat down at a table haveing forgotten he had ordered a drink.
Saria jumped up and sat down beside Zeraal, "The hamster's aren't awake yet, man I need a coffee."

Militant Shapeshifter

what you need coffie for?
Zeraal stated as he started fiddling with his katar

Greedy Gekko

Zeraal
what you need coffie for?
Zeraal stated as he started fiddling with his katar

"To help wake me up." Saria said, fiddling with her obi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff