Just give me gold. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Wiping a smudge across her forehead, Alura looked to see that GR had joined in on the cleaning and smiled, then dissolved into a fit of coughing. "Darn...dust... " She swallowed with a grimace then looked towards the kitchen then walked to the ladder's base. "um...GR? I'm going to get a drink, did you want one?"

Eloquent Lunatic

Lightly buffing the sparkling prisms, he carefully looked down to Alura. He watched some of the floating dust settle on her a little and giggled a moment. From up here, there are many sights he's able to see. "Go ahead. I'll keep working on this."

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Doing a hop-skip to avoid some larger chunks of falling dust Alura waved to GR to let him know she heard him and headed for the kitchen. "Oh my...this may be the next room to clean" Thankfully, the dishes and glasses were clean and she filled one with a fruity drink. "Oh, much better..." Refreshed and no longer choking she headed back to the foyer and started cleaning the area around the front desk.

Eloquent Lunatic

Periodically as G.R. finished a section of the chandelier, he whistled at the crystals. The sound of his concentrated breath made the clean prisms sing with a similar tone. The crystals that still had a lack of cleanliness gave a less appealing tone. "There you are." He reached out to wipe the remaining grime off of a few crystals. With another whistle, the chandelier sang like a well trained chorus, a feint hum chimed from the floating jewel.

With pride on his face, he climbed down the ladder, and gave another gander to the chandelier. The dim lighting of the room became amplified by the masterpiece. A snap echoed from his hand, and with it, the ladder and cleaning supplies he used were stored back to where they belong.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image Cartyr walked up the path to the building, the signing had said it was an inn, and he hoped the served food as well.

He was completely lost, no clue were he was. Last he remembered was being on his 15th bottle of whiskey when he was attack and blindfolded. When he had come to his two kidnappers were discussing amongst themselves. He used his weapon, a silver cube with blue lights to construct his golem. Needless to say his kidnappers had been put into their place.

Cartyr opened the door to the inn and walked in to find a bar. His stomach was growling loudly and his throat was parched.

Eloquent Lunatic

The inn keeper watched the fellow walk in and sniff out the Dining Room. From the rumble the guys stomach and the aroma of alcohol surrounding him, to assume this fellow was hungry may have been an understatement.

He followed the man to the bar, and paced his step a little more quickly to reach the back of the counter to serve the fellow. "Is there anything that I can get you?" The dining room was still a bit of a mess, but the counter seemed to be well maintained.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image Cartyr took a whole running start to jump onto bar stool. Human establishments had always been to large for him, it was a hard life for a lonely Asura. He settled into the chair and looked up at the bartender, giving him a toothy smile, all his teeth were fanged. "Hello there!" Cart said kindly, then put a stack of money on the bar. "Could you supply me with a few bottles of whiskey and something to eat please?" Cart asked kindly. Human alcohol was nothing for his own immune system. His liver could take huge quantities of alcohol before he ever felt the affects. Asurian alcohol was so much more stronger than any human made stuff, but whiskey at least tasted good to him. "Also could you tell me where I am. I kinda got shanghaied." Cart explained his ears flopping down in disappointment.

Eloquent Lunatic

Pondering a moment, G.R. itched at his lower lip and gave a grin. "Hrm.. you seem like a fellow that needs a taste of home. I got just the thing for ya." He turned to the array of drink ware and grabbed only a shot glass. After doing so, he took a few steps to reach a massive round keg. Leaning down, he filled the glass with what may have had a familiar and delicious alchemical aroma to it. G.R.gently placed the shot in front of the fellow. "It's a special keg. It's not human whiskey, but I'm sure you'll remember the taste."

As for the food, the inn keeper snapped his fingers. The pop of the sound brought a small feast to the counter. "Also, you're at the Flickering Candle Inn, just north of the town of Revon."

"And if you still want the whiskey, there's a box below your seat."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image Cartyr remembered the smell as he tipped the shot glass in his mouth. The taste of home filled him up with warmth. What everyone else would of called paint remover Cartyr called amazing. "Where did you get this?!" Cartyr asked, eyes gleaming as he tried to hold back his tears. He had missed his home and just a small taste of it made his emotions leap from his chest into his throat. Cartyr offered his three fingered hand and smiled ear to ear. "Cartyr Licou, most people call me Cart. " He introduced himself looking at the keg with lust and admiration. "Can you just keep the Omnomnom Whiskey flowing? I'll match the price." Cartyr asked kindly as his stomach growled again. "you don't happen to have any food by chance?" He asked a bit embarrassed by his loud stomach.

Eloquent Lunatic

He gave Cart a nod and gave the hand a firm comforting grip. "I am G.R., owner of this inn. My Anykeg always has what you want most on tap. Within reason." Releasing the grip, he went back to the keg and filled a few more shots, lining them up by the Asura.

Gesturing to the left of Cartyr, G.R. pointed out the plates and dishes filled with steaming delicacies that sat waiting to be consumed by the hungry fellow. "And food you shall have." G.R. hasn't felt this generous in ages. A healthy amount of joy perked up the surroundings a bit.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image Cart held his hands in what would be considered a prayed position and bowed his head. "Tá mé i bhfiacha a thabhairt duit mo chara." He said simply, he looked back to GR smiling. "You are quite gracious, I never excepted to find such kindness in a human establishment." cart said before reaching for a plate and digging in. It was quite good for human food, and it filled his small frame quickly. "If there is anything you wish in return it would be my pleasure to grant it within my abilities. I am a very skilled engineer." He explained filled with food, and incredibly thankful.

Eloquent Lunatic

He gave another nod. "I would very much like your patronage. I have many rooms to fill, and my inn is in slight disrepair. Hrm.." The keep thought a little as to how his new friend could be of assistance. "I do have some room for an electrician. Some of the lighting is horrid. However, you must apply for the position so that I may have your information on record, then sign in as all other patrons must, for protective reasons." G.R. poured himself a shot of the Asuran beverage and gulped it down as if it were water. He leaned against the bar in a bit of contemplation.

"If you would like, I do also have a bit of land a little east of here. You could set up a bit of a shop of sorts. But the inn shall always be sanctuary. Okay?" He rinsed out his glass and began to wipe it clean.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Unfortunately I got to run but I shall return, that's a promise))

Eloquent Lunatic

Bayvin Opry
((Unfortunately I got to run but I shall return, that's a promise))
((That's okay. I actually must head to bed soon. I need a couple hours of rest to function as what seems to be human for a while. But do read the first page and PM me an Application. Til next we meet, enjoy.))

Beloved Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Signature Look 250
Alura sighed and looked around the sitting room, satisfied. The chairs were still a bit worn, but clean and the worn spots were still sturdy. It almost added more character to the room. The door leading to the basement caught her eye and she headed towards it. "May as well continue onward...If I get this cleaned up maybe we can have a grand re-opening party." Starting down the stairs she muttered to herself as she caught herself repeatedly almost slipping on the slime. Once reaching the bottom and looking around, she grimaced. "I'm going to need help I think, but let's see what I can do."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff