Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charming is done being passive aggressive.

Yay! 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[I'm sorry to be the continuous cause of delay. I've had a long week and a persistent headache since I hit my head a few weeks ago, and its really bad today. My roommate is moving out this weekend so everything will be moving back to normal-ish soon. But I shall post a little later.]
Yuki_The_cool
(( I'm lost now, were am I? ))
((Honey you're where you were before.))

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( lol I ment in posts Love. Miss Charming, I know the feeling i remember my day I moved it took three hole days to get all my stuff in my own apartment out of my mom and dads house. Love how about the post my kitty?)
((I have nothing to post to. Gemini has nothing to do with renting out apartments lol.))

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[ Yuki, your character will need to address Sohalia and Dax about an apartment. She's already addressed him so you can post IC before I do and we can get on that.]
((That's why I didn't say anything lol. She's already talking to him about it.))

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
(( Silly me I'm half asleep to know see it XD ))

Silver continues to stroke the boy's head as he sees him fast asleep, Looking up at Sohalia, Silver nods at the apartment and then yawns a bit, He lost a bit to much blood. "May My Shadows help me up to the room with the neko..... I have a bit of power left to do so.... if thats alright, I don't wish to scare anyone with them...." Silver looked around seeing young ones around, he was a kind demon, not wanting to scare them.
Kai_Arrein
Tiger Attacking

-={Hello, shiny new person! Welcome to the Quill. Sorry for the OOC acknowledgement, but an IC post from me would be out of order.

Relax, kick back, look around and have some fun.}=-

II Little China DoLL II

-={That is an excellent idea!}=-

Oh no problem at all! Thanks for the welcome!

Obsessive Cultist

{{{I just woke up. I'll post when I'm awake mentally. Today. Finally. I promise!}}}

Obsessive Cultist

Tynan smiled and continued to lavish affection upon the black cat, scratching her cheeks and chin while providing her amble opportunity for Chii to nuzzle into the palm of her hand as cats are wont to do. Suddenly, Tynan scooped Chii up as she rose to her feet, supporting and cradling Chii just right against her chest while continuing to administer attentions.

"I am not sure where there are any hunting grounds are around here that are suitable," Tye said, addressing the blonde woman,"but I am sure Miss Sohalia would not mind if he accompanied me while I go select an apartment around back, if you think that suitable?" Tynan looked then to Sohalia where she stood with Dax. She wouldn't be much help to those injured right now, anyways, but she was sure she could help get the apartment for their newest.... patients?.... in order while they were over at there. It would get Sky out, away from the blood and it would fit everyone else's needs in a convenient way, she thought.

{{{OOC- ninja it might look like it, but Tynan is not stealing Chii, I swear!}}}

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yuki_The_cool

Sohalia looked over to the man when he finally addressed her, tightening her grip on Dax's hand when he released his a bit. She liked the tight feeling of their fingers laced together. He mentioned something about converted some of the apartments, but she honestly didn't like the sound of that. They had just been finished and paid for. Leaning against him, she frowned slightly to the man but gave a shrug.

"I suppose it would be alright," she said, with a slight nod. She wasn't too sure what he meant by 'shadows' but if it turned out to be a problem, they would handle it then. By 'they', she meant Dax since he was more proficient in magic than she. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tynan scooping up Chii before stepping closer to address them after mentioning something about hunting grounds to Gemini.

Sisbera

"There are some woods about fifteen minutes south. Its got loads of small game and whatnot. As for going to the apartments, I'm down with that," she said, looking up to Dax again. It was at this moment she noticed the stubble coming in on his chin. He was normally clean shaven. Out of a weird reflex, she reached up with her free left hand to rub his right cheek before giving some pressure to push his face toward hers, lovingly.

Kai_Arrein

"Do you mind taking over the shop again? Unfortunately, its probably going to be the dinner rush soon but I won't take long. If I need you, I'll yell really loudly..or just call the cafe."

Tiger Attacking

At the moment, as if to solidify what she said, the door opened. A woman with long tangled hair and a notebook walked in. She had briefly looked around before retreating to the empty booth across the room. There was a shyness and withdrawn attitude about her, that was obvious. A bit anxious, too. Sohalia's mouth tightened a bit and she turned to Ari, who wasn't far off.

mawsibeth

"Ari, be a dear and take our newest guests order, please," she said quickly, before returning her gaze back to Dax.

Dorian Zinatto
tto"]

Welcome back!! heart

@Tiger: Welcome! smile ]
Gemini look at both Tynan and Sohalia, replying to them both. "Lily's use to dead meat, she doesn't need to hunt. And Sky is fine with small stuff." Now she looks to Ari who's with Sky. "Since the guys are going to the apartments and Sohalia wants you to wait on the new customers why don't I take Sky out?Thank you though." She heads outside looking for where Lily and Sky went.

((Quick post))

Hilarious Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Ari nodded at both Gemini and Sohalia's requests before turning to the customer and donning her warmest smile. "Welcome to the Feather Quill, my name is Non-" she faltered for half a second but smiled widely after the slip, this time the smile was very forced. "Ari, is my name. How can I help you?" Her mind was still drifting to the decade old memories that were starting to clog up her thoughts. She pinched the bridge of her nose as she made her way to the booth where the girl sat. She shook her head so slightly it was barely visible and looked up again with a smile. "Our pastries are wonderful."

Tiger Attacking

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I've got it covered, So. You go play den mother." Vyhnanstvi had finally decided whatever threat had passed, or so he convinced himself to think. He pushed off from the wall and put his hands over his head, curling his fingers together into fists. He pressed his fists together to crack his knuckles. He opened his palms and slid his hands behind his head. Dinner rush on a Wednesday. This was going to suck a little bit.

Van tugged his gloves off one finger at a time on his way to the sink, stuffing them into a pouch on his bandoleer before washing up. He washed his arms all the way to his elbows, scrubbing rapidly but not so fast as to fling soap bubbles around. Satisfied he turned around as he toweled off, examining who was left in the café. Sohalia, Tynan, Chii, and the wounded party had left for the apartments. Didn't leave many people but that was about to change more than likely.

-={Anybody want to control an NPC or two?}=-

@edit - sorry, Charming. ><

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

☆☆

{ Charming, that was one hell of a post! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just wanted you to know that XD }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces