McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Did Chellz delete her post?]

Dapper Tycoon

The foray into the land of the undead had not gone the way that Flutter had hoped it would. She rubbed her cheek with her glove, smudging the scorch mark that made it apparent that she had been involved in some sort of explosion.

"Not my day." she grumbled to herself. She sat on a stool by the bar, folded her arms, and rested her chin on top of them dejectedly.
Early Grave Blues
[ Hallo, starfeech. ]
((Hello again Tug boat.))
Flightless Butterfly
[ wuz gud widdit ]
Early Grave Blues
Flightless Butterfly
[ wuz gud widdit ]
((<shrugs> All gud, right? Post IC))
Flightless Butterfly
((<shrugs> All gud, right? Post IC))
[ I just posted Tiam at Heartless. :< ]

Dapper Tycoon

Flightless Butterfly
The foray into the land of the undead had not gone the way that Flutter had hoped it would. She rubbed her cheek with her glove, smudging the scorch mark that made it apparent that she had been involved in some sort of explosion.

"Not my day." she grumbled to herself. She sat on a stool by the bar, folded her arms, and rested her chin on top of them dejectedly.
Justin walked out from the kitchen with a dagwood sized sandwich and a pitcher of ice tea in each hand. Looking around to see if anyone needed to be served before he ate he noticed Flutter sitting at the bar looking rather dejected. Placing his food and drink down on the bar counter he walked over to Flutter and tapped her gently on the head to get her attention. "What's the matter Flutter, you look pretty down."
Naosuke Tatsuya
Justin walked out from the kitchen with a dagwood sized sandwich and a pitcher of ice tea in each hand. Looking around to see if anyone needed to be served before he ate he noticed Flutter sitting at the bar looking rather dejected. Placing his food and drink down on the bar counter he walked over to Flutter and tapped her gently on the head to get her attention. "What's the matter Flutter, you look pretty down."
Flutter let her golden gaze rest heavily on Justin. She wondered how much she could confide in him, given how messed up things were with her at the moment. She had given up on having a normal relationship with Eli. He practically felt her up from head to toe the minute he saw her. She had taken to bathing herself in 'dog be gone' scented soaps and shampoos in hopes of discouraging Eli's attentions.

Nothing dampened his focus.

"Relationship trouble. My friend Alex wants to kill Eli, and I am not as into him as I would be into Alex. I have no idea how to fix this."

Dapper Tycoon

Flightless Butterfly
Flutter let her golden gaze rest heavily on Justin. She wondered how much she could confide in him, given how messed up things were with her at the moment. She had given up on having a normal relationship with Eli. He practically felt her up from head to toe the minute he saw her. She had taken to bathing herself in 'dog be gone' scented soaps and shampoos in hopes of discouraging Eli's attentions.Nothing dampened his focus."Relationship trouble. My friend Alex wants to kill Eli, and I am not as into him as I would be into Alex. I have no idea how to fix this."
He took note of how heavy her gaze was on him which told him that what was going on was really weighing on her mind. "Have you tried telling Eli that what he is doing to you is making you uncomfortable and you would like him to stop doing that? " Justin asked her he leaned his arms against the bar counter awaiting her response. "If that doesn't work you can always just tell him that you don't see him more than just a friend." He suggested after a couple of seconds of thinking.
Naosuke Tatsuya
He took note of how heavy her gaze was on him which told him that what was going on was really weighing on her mind. "Have you tried telling Eli that what he is doing to you is making you uncomfortable and you would like him to stop doing that? " Justin asked her he leaned his arms against the bar counter awaiting her response. "If that doesn't work you can always just tell him that you don't see him more than just a friend." He suggested after a couple of seconds of thinking.
"I might as well just stab him in the heart." she grumbled unhappily. A simple solution to this situation seemed applicable, but every time she thought about it she could feel the butterflies in her stomach grow a set of teeth. It hurt to think about it.

Dapper Tycoon

Flightless Butterfly
Naosuke Tatsuya
"I might as well just stab him in the heart." she grumbled unhappily. A simple solution to this situation seemed applicable, but every time she thought about it she could feel the butterflies in her stomach grow a set of teeth. It hurt to think about it.
"Sometimes that is what you have to do instead of drawing it out for them and making it worse in the long run. After all, would you want someone to do that to you Flutter?" Justin said to her to help get the point across that it was far crueler to continue to let him be delusional that there was hope of Flutter returning his feelings to him.
Naosuke Tatsuya
"Sometimes that is what you have to do instead of drawing it out for them and making it worse in the long run. After all, would you want someone to do that to you Flutter?" Justin said to her to help get the point across that it was far crueler to continue to let him be delusional that there was hope of Flutter returning his feelings to him.
Flutter felt the knife's edge of truth bite into her. Justin was wise, but a simple solution was something that would elude her in this situation. Being direct didn't benefit anyone, as they were both want to admit how they felt. Any one of them.. which left them all outside of a relationship, but still emotionally charged when they were around one another. A very confusing time.

Flutter nudged Justin.

"What about you? Saw you burning your painful memories away the other night. Take your own advice?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff