Who's Indy? 0.56060606060606 56.1% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 594 ]

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Naosuke Tatsuya

Alex looked at him and cocked an eye brow before she began laughing. "Well that is new." She shook her head as she quickly pulled the revolvers out of their holsters and handed them to the man. "Other barkeep never even questioned that I am armed he just asked I not shoot anyone." She shrugged as the dragon growled lightly. "The dragon stays with me." she clicked her teeth before she started mixing her coffee. "And as for the meat, raw and fresh." She closed her eyes again a low agitated tone in her voice, she liked the wolf more then this guy, and even worse she could smell flutter on him which really didn't help in the liking him department but then again most males she didn't like in the first place.

Dedicated Husband

Flightless Butterfly
Guardian Brother Kerberos
Flightless Butterfly
"A chaperone huh? More like an audience." He teased them both, but he was only partially joking. He grinned further when she blushed more deeply. However instead of pointing it out vocally, he just kissed her cheek. "So what have you been up to, gorgeous?" He inquired of Flutter, shifting in his seat a bit to settle down just a bit, so she could take a breath and answer.

He watched Justin from the corner of his eye, curious what he was burning, and why. He just stayed silent about it though, minding his own business.
Flutter's eyes were dancing with mischief. Justin was being polite, tolerating all their personal displays of affection. When he told her about what it was that he could do with shadows, she wondered at exactly Justin had seen with his shadow gift.

Her imagination was fertile, which was reflected by just how red her face became.

Good Lord, just what had Justin seen? She gulped, and cleared her throat nervously.

"I have been the general of an army of one. What have you been up to?" she teased, smirking.

Justin was mucking about with what he'd tossed into the fire.

Eli chuckled and snapped a salute. "Sounds like a good time. I've been practicing my finger work." He grinned, wiggling his fingers like he was playing a guitar. Suddenly his tail slipped up around Flutter's abdomen, pulling her into his lap. He smiled, and nipped at her neck again, leaving a mark this time.
Flutter was agile when she wanted to be. She slipped out of Eli's grasp, skipping just beyond his reach. She was laughing, until she spotted Alex enter the building.

"Lexi?" she asked, unsure if she was really seeing the bounty hunter that she knew and.. well, was ridiculously fond of.

Flutter stuck her tongue out at Eli, taking up a position on the other side of Justin who was crouched in front of the fire place. She picked up the picture he had dropped in instinct, handing it to him.

"You dropped this."
Eli growled happily as he chased after the lovely young woman, shifting a bit, becoming more wolfen to go after her. The hybrid dashed after her, ducking around Justin to tackle her to the ground in his arms just after he had said to burn the photo. "You should know better than to run from a wolf, it just gets our blood up even more!" He laughed as he held her close, and kissed her deeply.

He wasn't paying the most attention to the others in the tavern, but he was able to pick up that both of the others present had spent time with Flutter in the past. He just didn't care. He was pursuing her, and he wasn't about to let anything deter him.
"Eli, please give me some room!!"

Flutter felt like she had become the favorite chew toy in a pile of a puppy's collection. She fought free of him, and panted. She had gotten her fill of affection, and was ready to come up for air.

She tossed the picture into the fire, as Justin had asked her.

She approached Alex, with a sheepish grin.

"I know, I know. I stink like dog. This is Eli, a very close friend of mine. Eli, this is Alex.. and the talented guy dishing out all the yummy stuff, his name is Justin."

Flutter made introductions, and warily watched Eli. She could allow herself to devolve into a rage beast to fight him off.. but she wasn't actually in danger. She was being smothered with affection.. which wasn't a bad thing, but it was exhausting.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly

"I like the other dog who is here better." Alex snapped her fingers creating a flame and lit her cigarette before taking a sip of her coffee. "I think my little friend is in agreement." The small dragon looked at Flutter and tilted its head before it let out a little yelp before Alex patted it's head." but then again when it comes to men In general I am not exactly friendly at first to begin with." the dragon looked up at Alex and let out another adorable sound. "so how have you been beautiful, since the tedious introductions are done." Alex smirked as she reopened her eyes laughing softly as she looked between Justin who was getting her order and Eli who was a being an annoyance.

Dapper Tycoon

"Yes well we've had trouble in the past with armed customers coming in here so it's just a precaution." Justin said to her as he closed his hands and placed the guns beneath the bar counter before heading over to the doors that lead into the kitchen where he went back into the walk in fridge where he grabbed an assortment of random meats that they had and placed them onto the platter making sure to fill it up nicely before returning to the lobby and placing the platter in front of the two. "Here you go miss, is there anything else that I can get for you or your dragon?" He asked politely to ensure that the two of them had all that they needed at the time. Hearing himself being introduced he bowed his head slightly towards the woman when he was introduced to her. "It is nice to meet you miss."

Dedicated Husband

Flightless Butterfly
"Eli, please give me some room!!"

Flutter felt like she had become the favorite chew toy in a pile of a puppy's collection. She fought free of him, and panted. She had gotten her fill of affection, and was ready to come up for air.

She tossed the picture into the fire, as Justin had asked her.

She approached Alex, with a sheepish grin.

"I know, I know. I stink like dog. This is Eli, a very close friend of mine. Eli, this is Alex.. and the talented guy dishing out all the yummy stuff, his name is Justin."

Flutter made introductions, and warily watched Eli. She could allow herself to devolve into a rage beast to fight him off.. but she wasn't actually in danger. She was being smothered with affection.. which wasn't a bad thing, but it was exhausting.

He nodded, and took a few deep breaths to calm himself. "Apologies dear, just got a bit excited about seeing you again after far too long." He bowed his head apologetically, and waved hello to Alex. "Hi there Alex. I think we've met before a long time ago, but I'm not exactly sure." He shifted from wolfen to draconian, moving his wings slightly to get comfortable. Then he turned his attention back to Flutter for a moment. "And I don't stink." He said before sitting down in a nearby chair.

When he heard her comment about liking the other wolf more he rolled his eyes. "Nope, nevermind. You're definitely not the person I was thinking of."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Naosuke Tatsuya

"Please don't call me miss, My name is Alex, call me such." She glanced at Justin and let the dragon begin eating. "But other then that I understand the precaution and I am fine when it comes to our order, well, I will let you know." She nodded before taking a drag from her cigarette. "And thank you." She muttered under her breath, something was bothering her but she was not voicing it.
Alexandra Tepes
Flightless Butterfly

"I like the other dog who is here better." Alex snapped her fingers creating a flame and lit her cigarette before taking a sip of her coffee. "I think my little friend is in agreement." The small dragon looked at Flutter and tilted its head before it let out a little yelp before Alex patted it's head." but then again when it comes to men In general I am not exactly friendly at first to begin with." the dragon looked up at Alex and let out another adorable sound. "so how have you been beautiful, since the tedious introductions are done." Alex smirked as she reopened her eyes laughing softly as she looked between Justin who was getting her order and Eli who was a being an annoyance.
"I've been thinking about searching the necropolis that sits on the edge of Sigil. Ever since the Mage guild went ape s**t, and blew up, there has been an uneasy truce. It won't last.. the city is full of fighters that don't know what to do with themselves when it's quiet like this. The only thing they haven't touched is that damned city of the dead."

Flutter regarded the dragon pet that Alex had, and wondered if it was a reincarnated relative of hers that was being punished. It would be just like Alex's family to do something like that.

"Which means that there has to be something good in it."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

"We have, and yes......yes you do." Alex sighed softly before laughing lightly. "You bailed on a sparring match before I could even get really into the flow of the fight." She reopened her eyes looking over at Eli as the white of her left eye began to turn black slowly. "Oh fair warning, you ever hurt flutter." She smirked as she turned her attention back to her coffee. "I will show you your own entrails, do I make my self clear?" the air around her became cold for a second but quickly returned to normal, still protective of the people she cared about, violently so and even if Eli was not intimidated by her she was sure she made her point, don't ******** up.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Flightless Butterfly

Alex's ears twitched as she perked right up. "I'm listening." Alex grinned as she looked at flutter, the small umbral dragon looked up from the food and tilted its head again. "Apparently so is Azvul." She laughed slightly as she began to pet the small dragon. the young dragon returned to eating, but she had called it Azvul, the same name of her grandfathers sword Lights Bane. "So any ideas what it might be? since no one is going after it and well, I have dealt with guilds in general so One would assume it is dangerous, powerful and worth insane amounts of money for the right buyer." Alex grinned, their was that greed that got her into bounty hunting to begin with, even if she was an heiress worth hundreds of billions of dollars and will soon be running a major arms manufacturing corporation, Bluesummers Corp, and yet she was still a thrill seeker and wanted to make even more money.

Dapper Tycoon

Nodding his head slightly, "I apologize Alex, I'll be sure to remember that for when you visit the next time. I'll be over by the fire if you need anything so I do hope you enjoy yourself." Justin said to her as he turned and made his way towards the fireplace once again. Taking a knee in front of the fire once again he started to toss the pictures and the albums into the fire to continue the burning of the photos.

Dedicated Husband

Alexandra Tepes

"We have, and yes......yes you do." Alex sighed softly before laughing lightly. "You bailed on a sparring match before I could even get really into the flow of the fight." She reopened her eyes looking over at Eli as the white of her left eye began to turn black slowly. "Oh fair warning, you ever hurt flutter." She smirked as she turned her attention back to her coffee. "I will show you your own entrails, do I make my self clear?" the air around her became cold for a second but quickly returned to normal, still protective of the people she cared about, violently so and even if Eli was not intimidated by her she was sure she made her point, don't ******** up.
Eli laughed, loudly, at her threat. "You make it perfectly clear how ignorant you are about how things stand between Flutter and I. And back then I had other more important things come up that I had to address." He shrugged before turning to address Flutter. "So this undead city you're talking about sounds interesting. Care to share? I wouldn't mind burning some zombies and such.."

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alex laughed softly as she shook her head. "Actually it is more of a matter of I don't care, Anyone hurts flutter, they die, slowly." Alex's voice became a low growl before the small dragon bit her hand. "OW YOU LITTLE s**t!" She flung the small dragon behind her, the dragon righted its self and landed gracefully before it blow shadow like flames from its nose. "I know I have a temper you little s**t that doesn't mean you get to ******** bite me." she grumbled before she took a drag from her cigarette before looking at Eli for a moment and shaking her head and turning back to her order.
Flutter growled softly. Eli was frothing at the mouth to prove himself, and Alex was generally irritated with him. Flutter was stuck firmly in the middle, and not in that comfortable mutually satisfying way that three bodies could cram themselves together in.

Justin gracefully ducked out of the conflict, leaving Flutter feeling helpless again. He better make good on that whole call into the darkness stuff for help. She might need him.

"Alright, this is what I know so far. The spy mistress has sent out a detective into the golden necropolis to find out why the souls are vanishing. The spy mistress's name is Haliel, and she is a devil. Which means that this could have been a source of food for her until it started to dry up... but souls are pure energy, they can't just disappear. They have to be going somewhere."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff