YES, I WAS DEVASTATED. ;__; 0.29124579124579 29.1% [ 173 ]
Yes, but became resigned to it. 0.062289562289562 6.2% [ 37 ]
No, I was glad to see the last of her. 0.03030303030303 3.0% [ 18 ]
Indy was gone? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 33 ]
Who's Indy? 0.56060606060606 56.1% [ 333 ]
Total Votes:[ 594 ]

Dapper Tycoon

Lady Pumpkin the Tali
Justin just squeezed her when she brought up about not being able to have another child and that subject still caused him a great amount of anger that boiled up very rapidly whenever this subject was broached. "Yeah I know you would follow me into the war zone but I really hope you don't follow me into that hell. It'll change you in ways you can't imagine sweetie and I don't want you to be exposed to those sort of things." He told her before kissing the top of her head then placing his chin on top of her head. "Yeah I felt the same way once I came too. It took me so long to get back to here but it was well worth the time, pain, and exhaustion to get here."
Naosuke Tatsuya

"I don't think they'd let me into Hell, love," Anya murmured, a smile fondly to her husband before settling against him once more, comfortable to just lean into his chest and stay close to the warmth that was Justin. As a habit, she did so in the sunlight anyway, even if that warmed her without Justin to curl herself into. "Nothing I've done would land me there, but it does make me sad that you won't be able to spend any time with me when we do pass away."

Dapper Tycoon

Lady Pumpkin the Tali
"I don't think so either and I would be very upset if you did some how end up there. I would tear that place apart to get you out of there and into heaven where you belong since you are such an angel already." Justin said to her while rocking back and forth as he enjoyed the warmth of his wife. "It'll be a long time before either of us die I think but when that time does come, one of us will be extremely sad that our soul mate has passed on leaving the other one behind." He stated to her before kissing the top of her head a few times and squeezing her as well. "I really really love you Anya."
Naosuke Tatsuya

"And I you, Justin, I have since watching you keep the family I had in my forest solitude growing up from taking me back there." Nuzzling his chest, she smiled fondly to Justin, a hum in content. "I've never actually had anyone else, it's always just been you... Which I'm thankful for, that I get to be with you even now, after all the terrible things we've been through." A hum warmly, she shifted to sit facing Justin, being classy about it but not terribly classless in her actions. Due to her long skirts that her dresses tended to have, it kept her decent, as well as modest, in sitting to face Justin. Kissing his cheek softly, she smiled brightly.

Shy Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Befriended 100
((Holy hell...it's been over a month since anyone posted in here O_o))

Dapper Tycoon

{Yeah, I've been stalling for posting in here.}
(( Hello, people biggrin ))

Dapper Tycoon

(( How have you been? I've been trying to change my thing to online, but I can't seem to remember how to do it ))

Dapper Tycoon

{It shows you as online for me.}
(( Does it? Awesome. I thought I set it as offline for everybody. So I do have it set for Friends only. What have you been up to? ))

Dapper Tycoon

{Working mostly, how about yourself?}
(( School and work, so it's basically been the same for both of us, huh? ))

Dapper Tycoon

{I don't attend college. I'm just a workin person}
(( What kind of work are you doing now? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff