Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bain Darkstalker
I__O__U
OOOoooo prettyy!!! hello people!! blaugh
Hello and welcome to Darkstalkers castle. May I get you something?

biggrin I am fine for now..thanks
Bain Darkstalker
~*~he looked to the woman~*~ hello and Welcome to Darkstalker Castle. May I get you a drink?
She turned and looked at him slowly. "No thanks," she said coolly.
*Tierney walks in with her twins in her arms.* By the gods....

Distinct Hunter

~*~he nodded to both of the ladies.~*~ Well make yourself at home and the kitchen is open if your hungry...unless your a vampire then I have some criminals locked in the basement. Should you need to rest, just pick a room.~*~he walks over and sits on the couch infront of the fireplace.~*~

Distinct Hunter

Tierney S. Striker
~*~he looked up to his sister from the couch~*~ Hello sister dear. How do you like the place? I made a few new improvements.
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
~*~he looked up to his sister from the couch~*~ Hello sister dear. How do you like the place? I made a few new improvements.
I do like it, brother. *She walks over to him and lays the twins in his arms*

Distinct Hunter

Tierney S. Striker
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
~*~he smiles and looks at the twins, rocking them gently...~*~ So my new niece and nephew. How old Tier?
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
~*~he smiles and looks at the twins, rocking them gently...~*~ So my new niece and nephew. How old Tier?
A week today. *She smiles and sits next to him.* Tala River and Talon Rhys (Reece) Striker. *The twins stare up at him with wide eyes*
*Feeling a strange power that was drawing him to the castle he materialized on the forest's edge. He looked around a bit confused as to why someone would erect yet another claimed Darkstalker's castle. He sensed that his sister was inside and so was another familiar form but he couldn't place his finger on it. He reached the castle doors and entered slowly. Looking around for his sister.*

Distinct Hunter

Tierney S. Striker
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
A week today. *She smiles and sits next to him.* Tala River and Talon Rhys (Reece) Striker. *The twins stare up at him with wide eyes*
They are lovely.~*~ he looks up the door and smiles~*~ Took you long enough brother.
Sypher Soren
*Feeling a strange power that was drawing him to the castle he materialized on the forest's edge. He looked around a bit confused as to why someone would erect yet another claimed Darkstalker's castle. He sensed that his sister was inside and so was another familiar form but he couldn't place his finger on it. He reached the castle doors and entered slowly. Looking around for his sister.*
*Tierney looks up from Bain and the twins and smiles at her other brother.* Hello, dear brother.
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren
*Tierney looks up from Bain and the twins and smiles at her other brother.* Hello, dear brother.

*He sees his sister standing near a figure that was holding the twins. He looked to her strangely.* Hello, dear sister.
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
Bain Darkstalker
Tierney S. Striker
They are lovely.~*~ he looks up the door and smiles~*~ Took you long enough brother.
Thank you. I wish all my children could meet them...
Sypher Soren
Tierney S. Striker
Sypher Soren

*He sees his sister standing near a figure that was holding the twins. He looked to her strangely.* Hello, dear sister.
*She smiles brightly and motions him to come over.* Hurry!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff