Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Current location: Crimson mist
Outfit for theday
Mood/thoughts: Alot on her mind
Song currently playing: None

Darriyah had waited for the impact from Kayla but something had interfered with the battle. She looks up and noticed a young looking man was infront of her. She lets out a small growl in response. "What are you doing? I had this!" she shouted angerly.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((*Smiles and waves* Hiya Dar!))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image"You've woken the demon...Mother...."

The being spoke in response to Dar, He threw her to the side causing her to slide and skid on the weak crusted earth. His eye's slowly shining a crimson color, Soon after revealing his eye's to no one in front of him he turned to face Dar. The same look that his mother had was held within his own gaze, He made no move to attack her but only to speak to her directly.

"This is my mother...and if you want to fight her the way she is...then so be it...I have no doubt you are a strong fighter...but please...do not underestimate my mother...She's sneaky and a pain to kill..."

The man spoke in a low deadly tone, He was rather upset his mother was back and wanted to know the source of her return.

"Who brought her back..."

Kayla was tossed to the side like a rag doll and slid pretty far, She got back up and roared at both Dar and Marcus now. She was going to kill them both now, Kayla threw all of her ash out of the pouch she had that seemed to never end. Kayla's pouch was a special kind of pouch that held much more than what the looks of it could.

Dapper Genius

Along the backroad towards the Crimson Mist, an assault truck cruised at a steady pace. It was all black, with a dark gray "BT" painted on one side. The light machine gun had been removed from the mount on the truck bed, and the vehicle held only a single occupant.

A young man with flaxen hair, both his ice blue and his emerald green eye locked upon the path ahead.

His mission had taken him chasing after his target for quite some distance, and this assault truck had helped him transport his small squad across this unfamiliar land. The belt-fed 7.62mm LMG had come in handy too. Now, his troops had mustered out, and it was about time for him to do the same, and head through the gate back towards "Good Ol' Terra." The fact that they were keeping the gate open this long for him was already unusual, and Elena was none too happy about it.

She would have to deal with it, though, because he had someone whom he needed to say goodbye too.

As he cruised towards the familiar tavern, he had a strangely ominous feeling, and he wasn't sure why. The spirits seemed restless, and there was something in the air. He wasn't sure if it was fact or paranoia, but it worried him. Happily, he still had weapons in the gunlocker in the back, his shortsword at his side, and his bootknives in place.

{{A battle? Well, I'll post this intro and someone can guide me in.}}

User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for theday

"I think it was Heather that brought her back." she says in response to the being. She knew she needed help due to her body starting to weaken and she was glad he had shown up. But she wasn't going to admit that. If it wasn't for her weakened state, she would allow her full power show. But not now. It would kill her before Kayla or Heather could get a hold of her. "Heather and Kayla was about to place harm on my family in the tavern. I had to intervene."

(How ish you Ri?)

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
The being looked Dar over and noticed the scratch and growled lowly, He reached into his pocket's and pulled a small bottle out with some sort of black liquid.

"Drink it...it's the antidote..."

Marcus looked towards his mother and bolted immediately after Dar either took the bottle or refused, He wasn't stupid and he knew his mother's tactic's. Once he reached his mother a massive brawl begun with blood and pieces of clothing being ripped apart, They were in an extreme fight with eachother that would end up with both of them injured. Once their little brawl was done they were actually keeping their distance while still fighting.

((Orange color means mixed post.))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((I am good, just contemplating if I want to wait any longer for Perm to post or if I want to just put something up since Ego is here.))
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for theday

Before Darriyah could take it, the man was in a brawl with his mother. But luckily, she caught it before it hit the ground. She places the vile to her lips and drank it. She started to feel better except for the exhaustion she was feeling that the transformation was causing her.

She then turned to where the two were fighting. She could see the injuries that the fight was causing to the two. Her heart melted toward the man. Shaking her head, she turned her head back toward Heather. Now that she was feeling better, her true power was beginnging to show. As it did, she began to hover a few inches off the ground and glide toward where the girl stood. "Now to you..." she growled.As she glided toward the girl, the earth parted within her path.

(@Ri: Nice lol)

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Yeah, I am done waiting.)) Not bothering to wait for him to respond to her words, Lexi moved from Keiichi to look around the room. There had to be a way to get Daisuke to show himself again. Keeping her hold on her sword, she moved towards the door. Maybe if she tried to leave, he would show up. At least, she hoped he would. She wanted all of this over and done with so she could go back to the semi-normal routine that was her life.

"Come on, Dai, stop being a coward. Show yourself!" She yelled, her hand grabbing the doorknob. Being so close now, Lexi could hear all that was going on outside. She could still sense Darriyah as well as Heather. But there were a few new ones she couldn't pin, as well as the sound of an oncoming vehicle. Hoping whoever was driving was prepared, she turned the doorknob and readied herself for what she was about to see.

Dapper Genius

Before long, the black Assault Truck pulled up to the Tavern. Dan stepped out, still unable to shake that uneasy feeling. Still, he left the guns in the back, and his shortsword secured inside the door of the vehicle. Locking the doors behind him with the remote that he kept in the pocket of his urban-camo cargo pants, he eased himself out of the seat and took a few uneasy steps towards the Tavern.

He thought that his keen ears heard shouting, and it sounded like Lexi. What the hell was going on?

Keiichi only frowned as he looked at Lexi. "Why would you beckon an undead enemy." sighing the mans eyes closed. "Stay silent. So we can hear him." he whispers as his hard features reappeared on his face as he began to focus on where his enemy was, slowly inching toward Lexi in the process.
((quick to count me out I see.))

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
As Lexi neared the door vines dropped down from the Rafter's, they snaked around and slithered like snakes. Daisuke was part of the tavern itself now for the time being, Heather's chuckles continued until she was confronted by Dar. Daisuke was still no where to be found until the two inside figured out he was part of the tavern itself, Daisuke's soul within the sword continued to shine bright to the battles outside.

Heather looked directly at the woman before her now, When the ground split Heather started to float just like Dar was. The woman's eye's gazing upon the wonderful sight before her.

"Awww...why hurt the one who's only after one person? I'm not after your family!!!"

Kayla and Marcus continued to fight at a long range distance.

The undead army that Shinsuke had now stopped firing upon was practically upon the front door steps of the tavern.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Sorry handsome, you were taking too long. *Smiles*))"Because the silence is killing me. I am not a patient person, as you already know." Lexi tossed back, shooting him a look from over her shoulder. At the rest of his words she growled softly at him. There he went again, telling her what to do. If he kept this up, she was going to set him on fire instead of Daisuke.

"A please would be nice, you know." She shot at him, her voice edged in irritation as she released the door knob. As she stepped back, she noticed the vines dropping from the rafters and snarled in response. So, the b*****d had made himself a part of the tavern. Cursing under her breath, Lexi backed up until she was standing beside Keiichi.

"Now what do we do?" She asked, looking up at him with worry in her starry gaze.
User Image
*~*Darriyah*~*
Outfit for theday

She lets out a loud growl. "I know who you are after. That woman in there is my family." she simply said. "You child are not the only one who lost loved ones." Now she wasn't angry anymore. She felt sorry for this girl. But just because she felt sorry didn't mean she would power down. "Everyone has lost loved ones in some point in time. Ive lost a lot but that doesnt mean to go after those who was apart of it."

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Heather seemed to be having a battle within herself as she continued to stare at Dar, Dar's words were reaching her but slowly. Heather shook her head and grunted a bit before screaming in irritation, Something was effecting Heather from Dar's words and she was picking up actual feelings from the woman as well.

"STOP!!! STOP WHAT EVER YOUR DOING!!!! I DON'T NEED YOU TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!!!!"

Heather threw oversized fireballs at Dar out of confusion, She had no idea what was happening. It seemed Dar was effecting her greatly.

(( >_> Hehehehe ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces