Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Um... well ok, let me go get some warmer clothes." Without waiting for his reply she carefully bounded up the steps and into her room.

She emerged quite a few minutes later as putting on clothing was difficult that she originally thought. As she came down the stairs she saw Caellum still standing there, she hoped he wasn't mad. "Sorry it took so long... it's not easy putting on stockings with no arms... I had to like hang it off the bedpost and try to force my leg in them. It took a couple of trys but I..." She looked at him and his expression, figuring he didn't care about the technical issues with something like getting dressed so she stopped talking and exited the cafe.

Standing out on the porch she was greeted by the quite chilly air but the sun's rays were bright and felt warm against her face. As she looked up she was suddenly filled with the memories of what happened... the shadowy figure, it's laugh. Her brow furrowed and her smile quickly faded but she didn't say anything to Caellum.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Victson
( Well that certainly isn't good! Don't be such a masichist Sammy. Short spurts, its better that way. And Sanya, yea the pain will be there for a while, especially since you sliced off a peice of the top of your finger. Next time you bandage it, try putting some honey on it. It should soothe it a little more than neosporin and it will heal faster.)

((Honey? whee I've never heard of that before but they wrote me a prescription for this stuff that's much better than over the counter neosporin, it was like 50 bucks for it! With it being cauterized I have to be careful what I put on it.

Oh are you joining us in the RP?))

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

His expression was blank as she told him about the difficulties of getting dressed, not because he didn't care but because it was hard to know how little he could actually do for her.
As she steps outside her body becomes surrounded by a cloudy aura to which sparks around his fles as he steps through it.
Only a guardian angel would be able to see and feel their humans emotions through this force.
Stepping up behind her, he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back agaisnt his chest.
"Maybe I was wrong, we don't need to go for a walk at all. This is enough of a view for me"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh ok, it's what-" She stopped as he grabbed her, pulling her back into him. For a moment she would just stand there in silence, thinking. Her eyes scanning the lawn of the cafe. This is where it happened, the scene of the incident had long been cleaned up and on this day all the snow had melted, leaving only the brownish green grass that still and the strength to survive winter's touch.

She swallowed hard, not allowing her emotions to overcome her, she was tired of crying. "Do you think Miss Copperkey will hire me too?" It was the first thing she could think of, anything to get her mind off of what happened.

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

"She'd be crazy not to. You're the right person for the job" He tries to comfort her by hugging her tighter.
"This is... boring. We should head inside" He doesn't wait for her to answer him, he quickly scoots her inside.
(sorry gotta run, be back in an hour -_-)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Gah!" She wasn't able to resist and was pushed back inside the cafe. "You sure are pushy since you came back! It took me so long to change too... well, I'm going to take this time to go practice changing clothes. You can just stay down here." With that she bounded up the stairs, quicker than before as she was getting used to her own balance.

((Ok I'll be here!))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Three figures on horseback rode the beaten path in unison, the middle man just slightly ahead of the two at either side of him. Each of the men wore cloaks, the two on the outside wearing all black with the hoods of their cloaks worn over their heads. The one who rode in the middle was different. He wore a green cloak, hood up to keep his face hidden. The only thing that could be seen of him was the hilt of his two edged long sword at his left side, and the marks on his chin and throat which seemed to illuminate softly, but not enough to give his identity away. The middle man dismounted his horse and handed the reins to the man on his right who rode up to meet him. "Plynn kyon d'lil zaphodiopen, lu' t'yin dos shlu'ta doer wu'suul." The green cloaked figure moved to the double doors, only opening the right to let himself in. He closed it behind him silently, proceeding to a table in the back of the room to wait for some service.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya came bounding down the stairs as the sound of the door opening, Caellum was already inside so she wasn't sure who it was. Her bright emerald eyes scanned the room before stopping on a cloaked figure in the back. She hesitated for a moment before approaching the figure, staying a few feet away from him.

"Ah hello there, welcome to the Copperkey Cafe! I should tell you, we don't serve alcohol and that we have free rooms for anyone who needs some rest, you're welcome to stay as long as you like!" Her voice was enthusiastic but had a hint of reservation in it.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn smiled as she walked up, quickly offering service which he liked. He nodded at her statements before opening his mouth to speak in his light tone, and thick elvish accent. "Thank you m'lady. I know there is no alcohol, I could smell it from mi-, well I am aware." The elf said before looking around the place in a quick scan before returning his view to her. "Cinnamon tea? And a room please." He slid his hand past his cloak to reach into the satchel on the opposite side of his sword, slightly revealing his battle armor while pulling out a gold coin. "For you m'lady."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh, no need to pay sir, the food and drink here is... well it's not purchased, yeah that sounds good! Oh and the rooms are up the stairs but you must find one with a silver handle, that means it is empty. Once you've chosen a room the handle will turn copper and then only you can enter it unless by your will only can someone else enter. I'll be right back... I hope..."

She didn't mean for that last part to slip out but she was freaking out. Why couldn't someone else be here to serve the man, maybe she would prepare it in the back so he couldn't see her but then how would she carry it out to him? All of these thoughts flooded her mind as she walked away from the table. As she quietly whispered herself some encouragement she entered the door to the kitchen.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
The elf watched her leave before pulling his hood back to reveal his face. It seemed that he had unnerved her a bit and wanted to make her more comfortable with him since it was only the two of them from what he could see. The marks on his chin were completely visible and the constant illuminating couldn't be seen in the light. If he were to have taken his hands out of his cloak long enough for anyone to see, they would have noticed that the marks ran all down his body. The young looking elf placed his hands on the table as he waited patiently for the woman to return, hoping he hadn't frightened her.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She had found all the ingredients she needed which she thought strange, it must have been the actual Cafe helping her out. Miss Copperkey wasn't here to stock the shelves but Sanya knew the Cafe's magical energies had a life of their own. She prepared the cinnamon tea the only way she know and had done so by sitting on the counter. She had thought ahead and had already prepared the cup on top of a tray but she eyes it curiously, trying to figure out how to carry it.

After a few minutes of thinking she realized the tea must be losing it's heat and she needed to figure something out now. She bent down using her arm nub to slide the tray slightly over the edge of the counter and then placing it the small amount of arm left and using her chin to secure the tray she picked it up. "Ah ha! It worked... careful now..."

She carefully walked out of the kitchen holding the tray with her shoulder and chin. Watching each step she eventually made it over to the table without incident. She bent her knees to lower herself, her legs burning from the lack of practice with awkward movements, placing the tray on the table in front of the man. "Here we are! Whew, I hope you like it, I don't have much experience mixing tea."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn smiled and shook his head. The tea smelled wonderful and she had done it well enough that it would taste good. He set the coin on the table and scooted the hot cup closer to him. "Please, take that. It is my thanks for the service." The prince stated as he picked up the tea carefully, poking his lips out to blow a low stream of air into the cup to cool the liquid down. He then placed the rim to his lips and took a few sips, setting the cup down. "The tea is fantastic. Please join me m'lady. I could use the company." Jorildyn said as he lifted the cup once more for another few long sips, closing his eyes and smiling just a bit before setting the cup back down.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Um, sure." In truth she was grateful for the invitation, a chance to rest her legs as it was the first day off of bed rest for her.

She gently slid out a chair using her foot and slumped down, facing slightly sideways to the man. A few awkward seconds past before she decided to speak. "I'm glad you're enjoying the tea... I was kinda worried, from your appearance I figured you'd want something stronger and you don't speak like many of the... armed guests we have. You must have an exciting story!" Completely forgetting about the anxiety of a stranger seeing her she was now interested in the man. The cafe didn't get many visitors and this one was very unique compared to others.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn relaxed a bit more as she sat down. This surprised him because she seemed almost afraid, which she didn't have to be. He laughed a little as she mentioned alcohol, but shook his head. "I have been to many bars during my travels m'lady. This place is a rare beauty." He lifted the cup once more to take a full mouthful of the hot liquid, letting it roll around in his mouth before swallowing. "I usually keep my identity sealed until I'm sure everything is safe. And I do have what you might call an exciting story." The elf laughed once more as he rested his arms on the table, bearing the the same marks which adorned his throat and chin. "Would you like to hear my story? I must ask that you keep it a secret though."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff