Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

It was a new day for the cafe and for Sanya. Her mind was reeling from emotions but for once they were happy thoughts. Caellum had returned, she had sensed Skylar arriving back with Bear and Miss Copperkey had finally emerged from her study and was looking much healthier. Feeling refreshed and renewed She wasn't feeling down about her change and instead was ready to tackle the changes and get back to enjoying life.

Sanya scooted to the edge and dropped off the bed, standing up straight but her legs a little sore from the awkward positions of trying to eat. It felt a little funny at first, Arms provide remarkable balance so it was a little strange finally getting to stand, if she fell it would result in a comical face plant. She carefully made her way out of her room and down the stairs, watching where she placed each step. Once she arrived into the dusty dining hall she began to cry a little, such a simple feat of walking down the steps filled her with pride and achievement. "Thirsty!"

She walked over to the overhead counters where glasses were kept and frowned, she used to have to hop up to reach them when she had arms. She looked around, seeing if there was something she could use. Eventually she settled on a bit of climbing and hopped up on the bar counter. Stretching out her legs she was easily able to grab a hold of the cabinet's knob and gently open the door to expose the glasses. With a bit of a stretch she was able to grasp the edge of a glass with her toes and using her leg she gently began to bring the glass towards her.

shatter "Oh no! Why do I keep breaking things?! I need to see if Miss Copperkey will move everything lower for me especially if she hires me to work here! Speaking of... wheres that form." While thinking about becoming the Cafe's hostess she had reached up and with a firmer grip that made her toes cramp up she was able to grab a glass and bring it down to the counter. She then sat it inside the sink and gently turned the cold water knob, filling the glass to the rim. This time she reached down and using both feet grasped the glass in the middle. Gently, but still managing to spill a few drops she picked it up and turning with her butt she was able to place the glass down on the counter. Once it was settled she slid off the counter herself; bending down she triumphantly sipped on the cold glass of water... untill the water line was below where her lips could reach. "Oh... I need a straw..."

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

He had returned to his room for the night to give the girl some privacy though his body ached to stay by her side.
It could have been the fact that guardian angels had a mental connection with their human or the fact that he had been and still was very much in love with the brat.
Either way, he had spent the night pacing his room back and forth waiting for her to wake up.
At the sound of someone outside, he quickly steps out but not wanting to seem too eager he slowly makes his way down the stairs.
"Good morning" He clears his throat as he spots Sanya.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Caellum! Um.. Hi, good morning!" Even though Caellum had accepted her for her loss she still found it awkward for him to look at her. She tried to act casual, her sleeves resting motionless by her side. "I was just getting some water... yep! Oh... I did break a glass though, so be careful. Did you sleep well?"

Warlock

He ignores her question about sleeping, it just wasn't important.
Stepping closer to the broken glass, he smiles.
"Always making a mess, you know?" He opens his palm as a straw materializes in it.
"Here" He dips it into the water and bends the top. "How did you sleep?"
He was determined to be alright with her.
If anything hurt or bothered him, it wasn't because he disliked her... it was the knowledge that he hadn't been there to protect her.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She watched him create the straw and plop it into her drink. "I thought Miss Copperkey was the only one with magical powers?" It was something that the old idol Caellum couldn't have done so this was definitely a side effect from the angel transformation. "Thank you."

She bent down and sipped the cool water through the straw, allowing herself to get a much better drink than before. She hadn't had anything to drink it awhile and it was refreshing, she closed her eyes as she continued to drink from the glass. "I slept ok, I was more anxious to get up and finally get out of that bed though."

Once she was satisfied with the water she turned her attention to Caellum, she had a million questions for him. "So... if you're my guardian angel and all that... I really should know what happened... so please tell me. Are you the old Caellum? The idol? Or are you a cross of an angel and Caellum... do you really remember me? Where's my locket? Have you talked to Ronney? Do you even know who that is? Are you still covered in scars? Do you feel pain? Did... you mean what you mumbled last night..."

Warlock

He laughs and motions for her to follow him so that they could sit somewhere and talk.
As expected, she was full of questions and he was prepared to answer everything.
Taking a seat on a couch near the front of the inn, he begins.
"I may be a full angel now but I have every last memory of my human life. I know who my brother is and I still want to sign... even more so now." He pauses and looks at her, his expression becoming less outgoing and more personal.
"When I left I was still the demon you remembered me as and I stayed like that for many years in hell during the war until one night I couldn't take it anymore... the dark energy exploded from my body and I awoke in a pool of blood and corpses.. It was everything I've forseen as a human in my nightmares. While I was asleep, the Behemoth woke up and destroyed everything and everyone in its way but then my sister challenged me... or so thats what I've been told. I haven't seen Cred or felt her energy since then.. she sacrificed herself to stop me."
He stops, his stare falls on the ground and his voice becomes lower.
"Luckily, the angels had the right mind to steer clear of the monster I had become and when I came to... the war was over and Michael was smiling down at me. He gave me an option.. I could either return to earth as a mortal or join him as an arch angel. I denied both options and requested a meeting with our father. I asked him to appoint me as your guardian angel... you see Sanya, centuries won't stop me from remembering you.. I do love you." He pulls down the high collar of his shirt and shows her the small locket hanging from his neck.
With a weak smile, he hides it under his shirt again. The metal presses agaisnt his bare chest.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya had walked over to the couch as well, folding her right leg under her and sitting down next to Caellum. She listened to him intently, trying to follow the language of heaven and hell. "So you... fought for years, do you remember any of that? Do you have nightmares now?"

Her eyes focused on the silver locket, making a large smile cross her face. "So guardian angel, my guardian angel... do you have to do what I say?" A childish question during a serious discussion, it was something Sanya hadn't out grown yet. She had listened to his answers and she could understand him but sometimes she didn't know how to properly speak her mind so she often went with more childish comments.

Warlock

"I remember everything up to the point before I fell asleep and the Behemoth woke up, then everything that happened after I awoke myself again."
Reaching up, he caresses the girls cheek gently while that shy smile forms over his lips again.
"It means I'll do anything you ask of me but not because I'm your guardian angel" At some point he had to remember he was still that much older than her even if now age really meant nothing to him.. to her it would still seem perhaps odd.
(You guys are so cute, such good chemistry between characters. :} Sammy I'm going to grab a flight to Ireland and put you back in the hospital if you seriously don't say hi to me. evil

And thank you Sanya, I didn't expect it to be that long honestly. I kind of made the bear attack up on the spot. sweatdrop Also, be careful! I've been down that road, but I slice my thumb, so I know how difficult it is to type. You're still writing beautifully)

Edit

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"That sounds horrible but I'm very happy you're back to your old self." She readjusted herself to where both legs were now dangling off the couch. "What about your old life though? Are you going back to music? I know I promised you that I'd travel with you and I still will... but I was thinking about seeing if Miss Copperkey would hire me as the Cafe's hostess."

She paused for a second, thinking about how difficult it was this morning to just get herself a glass of water, let alone serve other customers. "Heh, how things have changed. You're an angel now and I'm..." She raised her arms up, letting the sleeves drape to her sides, to show him instead of speaking outloud her change.

Warlock

(What can I say Victson? I'm a sucker for punishment ;D lol hi!!! I just also noticed the new poll x} )

"And you're still as beautiful as ever" He wasn't going to let her talk down to herself or think anything less. "I'll still make music but I won't be needing to travel.. not much anyway. Besides, as if I remember correctly... I still am an employee of Miss Copperkey" He though about how long he had been gone in their world... about a month or so... And here he was closer to being 300 and still not retired.
It was an amusing thought to him.
"Is there anything you'd like to do today love?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Hi Victson! Yeah today I'm actually somewhat typing, I just have to stretch over and use my middle finger insteaf of my index. Last night I couldn't type at all with my left hand because it was throbbing so bad!))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She thought for a moment while swinging her legs back and forth on the couch. "Not really... to be honest when I saw you this morning I wanted to run. I still don't feel comfortable letting my friends see me like this... let alone strangers. Plus the way I have to eat now... Oh! And you best remember to look away when I'm doing something, no peeking up my dress! You're better than that mister!" She seemed to grow angry at him for something he hadn't even done, or probably thought about doing.

Warlock

He doesn't seem to mind the sudden change in attitude, he welcomed it in fact.
"I can't make any promises" He smirks while he stands and moves to the front door.
Opening it, the inn is flooded with bright sunlight.
"Lets at least go for a walk. I haven't seen this planet in centuries" He looks back at her expectantly.
( Well that certainly isn't good! Don't be such a masichist Sammy. Short spurts, its better that way. And Sanya, yea the pain will be there for a while, especially since you sliced off a peice of the top of your finger. Next time you bandage it, try putting some honey on it. It should soothe it a little more than neosporin and it will heal faster.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff