Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Seeker

(You're absolutely right^^ Have a wonderful evening, Sanya! It was a blast! Good night!)

Copperkey looked up and upon Yoshika. Her brow furrowed, but empathy ran strong in the magician's eyes.

"It must have been hard... But I assure you..." Key looked back on Sanya's sleeping frame, bringing her palm to rest against the girl's forehead. It glowed faintly, spilling Key's own powerful essence into the lass. "Sanya has her own form of courage... That would put many others to shame."

The emerald tinge returned in her orbs, but tears threatened to soon follow.

"We'll watch over her in whatever way we can. Guide her through this hardship... And... though it looks like we do a pretty bad job at that around here... If you'd like, you may call this place you're home, too."

Closing away the world once again, Key sought for meditation and, in turn, the power to help the little life laying beside her.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Sorry the RP is so "Sanya" centric right now, I just don't want to have her wake up and be so accustomed to her new life like it was nothing. Skylar can still train her later, she'll just have to come up with some... custom techniques!))

Eloquent Hunter

((WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!?!? gonk so much has happened))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

sephirothsdeciple
((WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!?!? gonk so much has happened))

((Hi there! Yeah, we had a major story change but I've been planning it for awhile. As for the character, she's isn't awake, you'll have to deal with her sister if you wish to stop by!))

Eloquent Hunter

((Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today T.T I will start reading through everything once i have the time but I was just cheking in seeing what I had missed, and it was a lot more than I had anticipated haha))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

sephirothsdeciple
((Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today T.T I will start reading through everything once i have the time but I was just cheking in seeing what I had missed, and it was a lot more than I had anticipated haha))

((No worries, it starts on page 252 but be warned, it's 20 paragraphs long and that's just the start.))

Eloquent Hunter

((alright I'll try and get a few posts in tonight if not deffinately tomorrow))

Dapper Seeker

The new day had risen across the horizon and drooped into the ocean below. Darkness had ensnared the Copper Key Cafe once again, its delicate embrace somehow renewing the circles deepening under the magician's eyes. Copperkey was still at Sanya's side, but by now she had expended her powers. The young lady had not once left the girl beside her. But in her time had fashioned Sanya a new, pristine white dress and used magic to change her into it. The ruffles, Key could have sworn, almost made her look like a little doll.

Leaning back and into her chair the lass expelled the air in her lungs and closed her eyes. It had been a long night, a long day after that and... It proved to be another long night once again. Her head swiveled toward the door momentarily as a growl rumbled from her belly.

"Hn..."
"Eat. She'll be fine."

Yoshika had spent much of the night staring out Sanya's bedroom window. It wasn't that she lacked sympathy for her sister it was just the fact she couldn't feel it. In a way she felt disappointed in herself. Her sister lying there, barely escaping death and yet Yoshika couldn't feel anything when she looked at her.

It is a curse. She thought. Remembering she had asked the same question to herself when she was trying to save Sanya's life. The dead don't seem to feel much of anything.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey's eyes weaved their way over to Yoshika and paused.

"I'd really hate to not be here when she wakes up..." She replied, adjusting herself in the chair. It was true, having been away for some many horrific episodes in her patrons'... No, in her friends' lives. Her fingers curled into themselves and she looked down. "I can manage fine. How are you fairing?"
Yoshika responded immediately, "I am fine." She kept her dull gaze fixated on the window.

She turned her head towards the owner, her purple eyes barely peeking above her dark rimmed glasses. "What will you do when she wakes up?"

Dapper Seeker

"I suppose I'll try and comfort her. To see she gets whatever I can give to her while she...adjusts." Key chose her last word carefully. She'd looked over the areas where the arms had been severed. There was something foreboding there... Something that, no matter how much she tried to, she could not yet remove. Sanya would have to live without her arms for some time...if she could ever get them back at all...

"I want to ensure that this transition is as easy and gentle on her as possible."
"Yes. That would probably be best." Her words rang hollow, she had said them just to say something. It was exactly like something the woman would do, especially for Sanya.

"I wonder...
Can she hear us.
" Her words trailed off, it was like her question was more of a statement.

Dapper Seeker

Key titled her head and looked upon Sanya's face. It hadn't occurred to her, truly. There had been few times Copperkey sat next to someone who had the abilities of a Shade. Then again, Yoshika could have meant it in another way that the magician hadn't realized.

"I'm not sure... What made you have the idea?"
"I... I think there's one last thing I can do for her."
She didn't advert her gaze to speak at the owner, just continued to stare out the frosted window. Yoshika reached up and pulled her green scarf down from her mouth. She wasn't entirely sure why she was wearing it, she couldn't feel the cold of the season. Maybe she wore it to fit in better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff