Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Seeker

(Welp, feel free to use Key's powers if you ever need that extra kick! XD )

"You're right, I just...feel responsible and-" The young woman's words dropped away as the dim light reached her.

"Y- Yes!" Key replied, as her eyes caught the glow. She turned in the chair as she watched over Sanya, unsure of exactly what was happening. Had she'd finally come back to them? Was she really beginning to grow better once more? Copperkey stood up and walked to the girl's side.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

There was that noise again. The deep rhythmic thump that echoed through her mind. It was steady now, much different that before as her mind recognized her own heartbeat. Faintly she could hear the sound of birds singing their songs for the forest and then... voices.

Her lips parted as her body struggled to speak. It was slowly regaining consciousness, the sounds, her senses, everything began to come back to her. Her voice was very low but soft, void of any pain it seemed, "Hello... is someone... there." Seconds passed as she stopped between each word, her mind struggling to make the connection of speech. "If... grab my... hand... so I... know..."

Dapper Seeker

(Be back in justa half hour, gonna go get dinner real quick!)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Out of instinct Skylar rushed to Sanya's side, incidently at that moment a loud banging hit their door. Skylar went to answer, to find Bear on the other side, holding a loaf of bread. "Hungry? How is she?"

"She's waking." Skylar answered.

bear rushed passed her and knelt by Sanya's side, "Little Kitten...can you hear me?" he asked touching her shoulder and giving a gentle squeeze." He whined a little, as a pup would when unsure of what was going on, he turned to Skylar, "I don't understand Skye...why is she still sleeping? She should have been awake by now..."

Shoulders sagging, Skylar went up to him and hugged him, "She's healing baby," she said, the way she used to when he was a dog, "just keep talking to her."

(Alright! Thanks Key!)

Dapper Seeker

(Back!)

As Bear raced in to see to Sanya Copperkey took a step back to allow both himself and Skye a place beside their friend. The magician herself kept just inside Sanya's field of sight, green eyes wary of any nuance of pain that the girl might feel. Key's fingers writhed amongst one another, she fidgeted in place. The words spilling from the poor thing's lips sent a terrible chill down her spine and she grimaced.

"Come on... Wake up....wake up Sanya..." She breathed...

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

The tirade of different voices seemed to swarm her mind, it took her a few minutes before she could separate them and mentally place each voice with a face. She flinched, hard, sucking in her stomach and an expression of pain flushed her face. She registered the touch on her shoulder, creating cloudy mental images of why she was in this state. "Are... people.. there..."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Welcome back! I added the Copperkey Cafe link picture to my profile because I don't have any characters left for my sig. It counts BBcode as the character count User Image ))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Well I'll post again))

The voices were definitely beside her and she had also registered someone touching her. The light was bright, making her eyelids retreat back to a closed position. Slowly though, she managed to force them open.

Her vision blurred as it adjusted to the light, she could make some people standing around here. After a few more moments she could visibly see the three, Miss Copperkey, Skylar and Bear. They all shared something similar and Sanya picked up on it, a worried expression crossed all of their faces.

"Ugh... I don't feel... good, what uh.. what's everyone doing in my room? Did Bear... break something?"

Dapper Seeker

(I'm sorry Sanya, but I am about to be dead x_X; As soon as Victson replies I shall as well, but for now it's time for me to head to bed. I'll be on most of tomorrow, though!~ )

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((That's ok but I think Victson has left as well so it's pretty late I might as well get some sleep too. I finished all my homework and weekend chores today so I can have a "lazy day" tomorrow if I want! Good night!))
(Sorry about that. a good friend of mine just called me to tell me he got out of rehab...I didnt even know he was there. sweatdrop )

Bear jerked his attention to Sanya when she spoke, if he wee a dog, his ears would be fully facing forward, an almost hopeful expression on his face. But when Sanya spoke, his shoulders sagged and he laughed a bit, "Why is the blame placed on me? Is it because i'm a dog?"

Skylar laughed as well, but sincerely touched Sanya's shoulder, "welcome back kiddo. Where were ya huh?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

She blinked a few times, still adjusting to the change in consciousness. She let out a sly smile at Bear, she did enjoy poking fun at him because he used to be a big ol' clumsy dog. "I don't know...I don't remember much... I remember being cold, very cold."

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Miss Copperkey's expression, it made her stomach drop. "I can't seem to move much... guess I'm still not fully awake... wha-what happened, why am I in my bed... and I'm very hungry..."

Dapper Seeker

(Oh dear, I'm sorry Victson... But I'm glad he's out!)

"Sanya..." Key stated, slowly moving around to the foot of the bed. "You're very weak right now. And you need your rest... Something has happened to you... And it's going to take some time for you to adjust. I know how hungry you must be, I'm sure. What would you like to eat, hm? Anything you want and I'll get it for you. You know me, one swipe of my hand and voila!"

Of course, it never worked like that exactly, but Key was looking to make this an easy transition for the young lady and hoped to make her smile... Her eyes swiveled over to Skye and Bear, glad they were there for the girl. She would noticed sooner rather than later, what her new life would be, for that Key was certain...

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Good morning Miss Copperkey!))

Sanya let out a couple of weak coughs, her body still adjusting to the changes. The thought of food however made her feel better, the color returning in her face. "Hmm.. muffin! Blueberry!" Her voice was her usual self, the tone full of life but after another couple of coughs it returned to being soft, remembering she wasn't in the best health at the moment.

"Something happened? Did.. did we fight Caellum? Is he back yet?" She had not attempted to move, only resting her head on the pillow while darting her eyes back and forth from everyone in the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff