Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Arro Copperkey
(Okay, I'm just a bit of a slow poke^^; I'll try to speed them up as best I can.)

((Yeah don't leave!! I just needed to post real quick because you were still outside, you are now VERY crucial to the story! You can't disappear on us!))
"You should probably get some ice on them as quickly as possible."

Hearing the door open, Yoshika turned on her heels to identify the newcomer. She recognized the woman immediately, she was the one that all the magical flow of energy from this place circled, she was the very core of the cafe.

"Ah, I believe I need to speak with you mad'am." The other two girls were in a state of panic and yet Yoshika remained calm, almost ignoring the seriousness they the others displayed.
Skye came back out to see Copperkey. "Oh thank God your here Key. It's really good to see you. Apparently some s**t went down and she only wants to talk to a certain person. We were just trying to clean up the mess." She picked up her spnge again and got back to the floors.

(That sounds alright smile just take your time)

Dapper Seeker

(*salutes* I shall try my best to be of presence! )

Copperkey's eyes honed in on Yoshika the moment the lady stepped through the door. Her green gaze narrowed and she crossed the room, her boots padding against the hardwood floors. It was in here too, that strange despair... The magician did little to hide the worry in her gaze.

"If it has to do with this eerie aura and the blood around my home than yes, I do believe we need to have ourselves a nice little chat." The girl's calm demeanor did little for Key. If anything it had put her less at ease.

When Skye had come forth once more the magician made to speak, but Copperkey's words drew flat from the tension that hung about the lass. She watched her clean the floors, her brow perked. Had it been a bloodbath in here as well?

"Please, I can help you with that." She offered. "No need for you to work so hard..."
The girl pinched the side of her glasses and scooted them further up her nose. "Some time ago, Sanya had met a vampiress, one from quite an old family. It was around the same time she met that Caellum boy." Yoshika's brow seem to unsettle at the name. She hadn't been paying attention to the happenings with him and Sanya so she was under the impression that he had just left her.

"She befriended this woman. Upon hearing that her family had passed she had become desperate to see us once more. There, she made a deal with a friend of that woman. A deal for her soul."

Yoshika finally moved, taking a few long steps towards the mystical woman. Her arms remained glued to her side, her posture was perfectly straight, she had retained her refined manners that Sanya had seemed to forget. They did come from a very wealthy home with a prestigious family name.

"However, there were some complications. Because we had passed the only way for Sanya to see us was to die herself. Selling your soul to the devil for any favor will have you refused entrance before you ever die. Because of this, the devil was to take her soul and she'd never see her family. This Caellum had realized this and apparently called in some favors, being an angel himself. The devil cannot take an angel's soul. As you might expect, he was very upset and sent one of his agents to seek revenge against Sanya. He had been waiting all this time for her to be alone. This is the result of it's actions."
"So much blood brings back...unclean memories." She said, looking up at Key and wiping her nose. "It was all I could think to do...and its upsetting to come home to this." She smiled just a little then. "If you can help, that would be great though." Her tone was much softer with Key, and she felt a little more at ease with the cafe owner here.

After the explanation, Skylar's mouth hung open. She didn't realize there was so much history behind Caellum and Sanya. She felt like she was in a soap opera.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((True story too! Well, I mean true RP story. Sammy, myself and my other friend Seatea planned out that storyline and we did it. I think this was before you showed up Victson. I thought it was a neat twist.))

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey listened to Yoshika closely, every syllable of such high importance to the young woman's clever mind. And yet, while the words pressed into her ears her eyelids lowered and she scrunched them tight. Her palm moved up to her forehead, rubbing against her temples incessantly.

So this was another unforeseen circumstance... Something that, again, Key had known little and done absolutely nothing about. Where had that innocent little girl gone that had walked through those doors? Where'd the rockstar whisk himself off to?

When had... Sanya and Caellum...become so immersed in this sorrowful tale?

It was only after a long and hearty sigh that the magician dared to open her gaze to the world again. And this time it landed on Skye. She walked over to her and held open her palm, hoping to help her off of the floors.

"You just...go and have a seat, okay?" She requested gently. "You've done so much already. And I can't thank you enough for that..."

Without looking away, the magician spoke up once more, directed at Yoshika.

"Sanya... Where is she? I would like to see her."
After a moment, Skylar silently took Key's hand and slowly stood. With a nod, she wiped her hands off and went to Bear, giving him a huge hug and leading him towards the fire. It looked like Key had some things she needed to take care of, including Sanya.

She sat indianstyle at the fire and allowed Bear to lay on her lap, the way he used to as a dog.

(Shoot! I didn't mean to submit...but I'm going to bed anyways. So I'll see ya'll tomorrow. smile )
"Her room. She's alive. Or was. I was granted enough to save her."

Yoshika casually strolled towards the window, the same window were she had watched the entire event happen. Her steps were light, her posture never waning and her voice still steady.

"Sanya believe that she has to call upon her healing powers. They are however, working inside of her to keep her stable. At least, they should. The problem isn't her condition now. When she wakes up..." For the first time there was slight emotion in her voice though it was more of a pause than an elevation in pitch. "I worry for her."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Night Victson!
Edit: I'll have to leave soon too Miss Copperkey but I can do a couple of more posts!))

Dapper Seeker

(Sweet dreams, Victson! And no problem, Sanya. I need to get some sleep soon myself^^)

Key watched as Skye moved over to the fireplace with her friend, but while her copper lips said nothing her mind was a whirl. She watched them both silently, listening as Yoshika continued to explain what exactly Sanya's body was attempting to do. Her threads of magic weaved their way up and through the rafters, touching onto the girl's room in an effort to seek her out. The magician's hand twitched. Sanya was indeed present.

"Yoshika, if you don't mind... I'd like for you to accompany me to her quarters." Copperkey peered back on Skye once more. "Skye, please try... And get some rest."

With no more to do the rust haired woman climbed up the steps and to the second floor. Down the hall she went, pausing only to look onto the copper hued knob that led into Sanya's room. Key gripped the handle faintly, then turned. It immediately plunged itself a strange crystal hue. Then, just as quickly, rushed back to its copper tinge. Key pushed it open and peered inside.
Yoshika did not acknowledge the owner but following her up the steps provided her with an adequate answer. She stood behind, her eyes peering inside the room as the door was opened.

It was obvious Sanya hadn't moved at all during this time, her breathing was still heavy and distant with each breathe. The floor was still covered in the dried brownish red blood where as the sheets of the bed were stained a dark crimson. The tattered remains of the dress that Yoshika had used to make Sanya's arm sleeves were still thrown about the room.

"What will you do?"

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey looked on the sleeping girl, the light of the hallway illuminating the rather dank atmosphere in which she did rest. She moved over to her, bothering with little other than a quick wave of her left hand. Little copper lights sparked to life around it, weaving and bobbing until finally a chair broke into their reality. Key caught it and set it down next to the bedside. Before she had herself a seat, however, the lady moved to the very center of Sanya's room.

"First, I'll finish cleaning up everyone's home..."

Splaying her fingers over the polished floorboards Key's eyes shifted from their emerald sheen. One iris silver, the other obsidian. And the magician's copper toned lips uttered a low tune and quite suddenly the walls and floorboards, grass outside and ceilings overhead began to glow. Their brilliant light drank up the crimson droplets and leftover residue that Skye herself had not yet gotten to. The despicable aura left behind from the malicious entity whom had harmed Sanya was lifted away all at once, cleansed.

When the world within and around the cafe became dark once again Key's head turned back on the little girl present. She lifted herself up off her kneeled position and had herself a seat.

"And now I'll focus my power into Sanya. There won't be a single sorrowful dream to press through her mind tonight. I'll try my best to heal anything that's still plaguing her body..."

Copperkey's voice grew distant and her now silvered fingertips touched the girl's cheek.

"Her arms... Oh...Sanya..."
((Last post from me tonight, starting to wane here! Have a good night Miss Copperkey, you should get and RP with us more often, it's always so much fun!))

Yoshika watched the woman weave her magic through the building as well as her sister. She continued to stand in the doorway, not coming closer to the bed in case Sanya was to wake up from the magic. She had thought her return was to present herself to Sanya and tell her what happened. Sanya already knew her family's fate however and Yoshika had learned of her reason for being earlier.

"She stood her ground. I'd have never expected that. Do you know what it's like, to have your older sister coming to you when she's scared?" She was speaking about the past, the two sisters growing up with each other. "I'm afraid the courage she's learned here, will be long forgotten when she wakes up. I. I wouldn't know she needs. I hope you and others who call her friend will know what to do when that time comes."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff