Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Detective Bigby Wolf

Oh, he was cute. Sonia watched him loosen up his tie and release the top button of his shirt with relief. The suit-and-tie men always made her feel nervous somewhere deep down, pure professional natures with no sense of humor. He had a smile that lightened his deep, harsh voice and she assumed it would make normal women swoon. It barely scratched her surface, but she offered him a softer smile in return though it was clear that the emotion was there. He was her type. She liked the rough around the edges one, ones that looked like they could handle her and weren't scared to break her yet that was neither here nor there.

What was unnatural was her kindness, though she sensed something about him as he ordered and went to fish out money. She wiggled her nose, trying to place it as she grabbed one of the bottles of bourbon beneath the counter and pouring into the glass before he could finish. She gave a soft laugh, nothing cruel yet dark in its chime as he said nevermind. She waved her hand as she put the bourbon back, sliding the glass to him.
"It's on the house, Doll. We treat our customers right and besides.. it looks like you're a long way from home."

She fished out a different glass, moving over to the ice container and sliding its lid open. She filled it up before going to the tap next to the liquor dispensers to pour the water into it. She put that glass in front of him as well before picking up her own bottle and taking another sip. She grinned as he looked around, recognizing the behavior from her own accord. She gave another dark laugh as she put her bottom down and leaned towards him on the counter. She pulled a bowl of pub mix nuts out from under the counter and placed it in front of him with a smart a** smirk playing her features. "I have to hide them. The boys like to use them for fights."

She leaned back on her elbows on the counter behind herself so she could face him, tilting her head as she looked away from him every now and again to observe the crowd. As his voice touched her ears, she gave him her attention again. She let out a soft hum, pursing her lips tight together. Her eyes narrowed slightly, but it was gone before he could blink and shrugged her shoulders. "I may or may not know that answer. Truth be told, you caught me on my first day back. Why don't you tell me what you know? What's he look like and what did he do to get your attractive a** all up in his club?"

Smoker

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

"You always treat your guests so nice?" Bigby asked with a flash of charm that was both unbecoming as it was uncharacteristic. The detective had neither the patience nor the temperament for the fairer sex, finding more than enough danger and excitement in his work to keep him satisfied. Still, there was nothing like free liquor to rub him the right way and get on his good side. Taking the tumbler in hand and putting his lips to it, Bigby took a modest sip and set the glass down with a clink, savoring the aroma on the tongue that preceded the burn, and clearing his throat when it suffused his chest. "Long way from home?" He shifted his seat, turning slightly to look at the door he had entered through from.

He turned back to Sonia with a roll of his shoulders and approximation of a shrug. "I live just up the road some few blocks away." He paused, thinking about the alternative to his apartment and office. He had a home once, somewhere farther away, somewhere -- he closed his eyes, mentally shaking off fuzzy memories and awkward nostalgia. He took another draw of bourbon to wash out the sad taste of regret in his mouth. She put a bowl of nuts in front of him, but he neglected to take any. She was watching, and he didn't like the way she did it. "Hell should I know?" he answered when she asked what Bravot looked like, ignoring the second part of her query all together. Professional code, he felt.

Taking his hand from the tumbler and patting his broad chest, Bigby fished out his notepad and flipped through the pages of notes and fair sketches until he found what he was looking for, or rather, what he had forgotten. A mild flush crept up Bigby's neck as he put the notepad away, suddenly bashful and careful to avoid direct eye contact with Sonia. "His name's Bishop," he finally said, his voice lower, grainier with embarrassment. Lho-sticks did wonders to blunt his senses, making living in Sigil bearable. Unfortunately, there were side-effects, like memory loss. "I got the name wrong. I'm looking for someone named Bishop. He's supposed to run the SadistFaction."

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
BrokenDollEyes

Drew shrugged, and leaned closer to the woman, giving her a once over. She seemed to be in some mood or another. He moved away from the counter, handing the needle over and leaning into her legs. He left his hands just beside the girl's waist, and for once didn't smirk as he leaned in close.

"Anythin' fer you, sugar."

She smelled nice. Lavender, or something like that.

Wincing only when she pushed the needle through his lip, Drew let Ania work on him easily enough. He kept his mouth nice and open for her.

Detective Bigby Wolf

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

Meanwhile, Drew listened in half-heartedly to Sonia and Bigby nearby. Sonia rarely showed up in the bar, so he was somewhat surprised to see her, and even more surprised to see a new face. Sure, the bar was absolutely full of strangers and the like, but to see one getting so chummy was new too. It was interesting.

Then he mentioned Bishop.

"Eeeh." He made a sound, along with motioning with at the folks.

Who knows what Sonia would spill, assuming this guy was innocent.
Detective Bigby Wolf

His charm didn't go unnoticed as she rose a brow, laughing some as she nodded on response. She let her gaze be cast away when he went about his drink. She gave a soft hum as they settled on a young man across the room, grinning some when their eyes met before giving him a little wink. She recognized him and he seemed as surprised as she was at this newcomer which gave her a bit of a head start on the man. She let her attention be pulled back at the clink of the tumbler and his slight throat clearing from the hard liquor though it soon shifted back to the door as he turned around to look at it.

She suppressed a shudder when he rolled his shoulders and settled back in, commenting on his short commute here though that wasn't what caught her attention. She watched the wave flush his eyes, the sorrow flood his features and him whisk it away in the liquor. It amused her some to see these emotions play so strongly among normal lives that she didn't comment or bring attention to him. Instead, she took his brash comeback in stride and looked away again. She knew deep down she didn't have to be on guard duty all the time.

She let her ears watch for her now, listening to him shuffle and move about to pull out his notebook and sift through it. She could feel the embarrassment and tension radiate off of him when he realized the error of his ways and that's when she picked up the scent of the Lho-sticks mixed with the bourbon. She let him rephrase who he was looking for before she shifted her gaze from the window back to him with a tilt of her head.

"Aah.. Bishop.. He'll be back sooner or later though whether or not you see him is a different matter. He isn't too keen on strangers coming in here and asking the wrong questions. " She grinned some, reaching below the counter for the bourbon bottle before placing it next to his tumbler. He was going to have a long night getting information on Bishop. She took her beer bottle in handle, sipping it slowly as she contemplated what her boss could've done to bring a cop into his own home. No matter, she'd find out soon enough. "Maybe I can answer your questions instead? He is my boss and all, but if you'd rather wait... I'm sure I can find you a room for the night. "

Smoker

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

"I see," Bigby said as he switched tactics and went for the water, washing away the peat and burn of the bourbon and putting a buffer on the alcohol. He wasn't surprised, really. Not many people cared for strangers to come around their places of business, asking impertinent questions. It was a territory thing, something which the detective knew a thing or two about. Seeing Sonia place the bottle of bourbon on the counter, Bigby frowned. His throat was dry, true enough; but too much sauce was just as bad, if not worse than too many Lho-sticks in the lungs. He poured himself another drink to be courteous and conversational, but if this was going to be an all-night bid to find a mark, he knew he would have to pace himself.

"You can start by telling me what your boss does for a living," the wolf-in-human's-clothing said as he wrapped his hand around the tumbler of bourbon again, the bruises on his knuckles more pronounced as he took the glass in hand. "No, no room," he murmured as he lifted the glass to his lips and took another swallow, not so much as wincing as the spirit ran down his throat and lit a fire in his belly. He set the glass down a bit harder than intended, the noise projecting. "Free whiskey's one thing," again he cleared his throat, wiping a drop of liquor from the corner of his mouth with a swipe of a calloused thumb, "but lodging's going too far. You're nice, but I'm not one for charity." Tilting the tumbler to-and-fro, Bigby watched the golden amber liquid swirl about the inside, breathing evenly.

"I'll sit tight until closing time, and be on my merry way before the lights go out. But if you want to find me a room, I wouldn't mind taking a look at Bishop's."
Detective Bigby Wolf

As he went about topping off his drink, she finished her own and tossed the bottle into the trash can. When he was done, she placed the bourbon bottle back beneath the cabinet. She had to admire his straightforwardness, it was a nice change of pace compared to the tender steps people usually took around her. She took in his knuckles with a soft hum, wanting to reach out and absorb the pain for her own sick pleasure. She avoided it by crossing her arms over her chest and answering his question.

"I'm sure you can tell what he does for a living just by looking around, Mister Bigby. He runs a bar and fight club with the occasional tournament or two." If there was anything she knew how to do well, it was lie. Her features stayed relaxed and gentle when she answered, gesturing with a slight wave of her hand around them when she spoke. The trick to it was having a hint of truth which it did. In his off time, Bishop was up to his waist in this establishment's liquor supply and fist deep in the cage downstairs. She listened to his rebuttal about her charity and couldn't stifle the laugh fast enough, its dark silken tone echoing around them.

She coughed a bit, moving around the bar as he twirled his drink.
"Oh please. Free rooms are at my disposal and since there's no knowing when he'll stroll on in, I'd take it. If it makes you feel any better, it's my room and I've never used it. I prefer to walk my a** home." She liked that she put him off, making people uncomfortable was a habit of hers and not one she didn't enjoy. She slid into the seat beside him, crossing her legs at her knees and sitting with her back straight and her arms barely folded against the counter. She looked over at him, easing her posture slightly to let one hand slid into her lap.

"I'll show you down to the cages if you like, but everything else is restricted. I'm not sure you'll find anything of use down there though, at least not anything you're looking for." Whoever hired this guy was good. He was straight as a bullet for his target. Her tail swayed as she took a slow, deep breath to settle her frame as well as try to pinpoint that foreign smell about him. The Lho-sticks and liquor tainted it, but it was still faint enough beneath it all to let her know he wasn't fully human. Someone seemed to have a death wish for Bishop. She sighed softly, giving a shake of her head while raising her hand off the counter to lean her cheek against it as she stared at him. She was going to kick Bishop's a** if he got her tangled up in his mess, but I'd be her own fault because of her loyalty. Still, it was worth the shot in the dark to see if her hunch about him was correct.

"You ask a lot of questions for someone new here. Questions most people wouldn't dare dream of in their worst nightmares, so I have to ask again since you so eluded me the first time.. what did my boss do to get your attention?" As she spoke this time, her words were laced with her influence. Being what she was, she could lure people into a false sense of security provided they didn't have any racial abilities blocking her lower human tones. She didn't want to push past anything he'd have, just enough that if he was human that he'd show resistance to answer. If he wasn't, he'd just brush her off again like she hadn't wasted her breath.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania began to stitch up the lip, scooting in closer to get a better angle on the needle. Honestly she hadn't been this close to Drew before. He smelt like blood, sweat and something else. The manly scent was kinda of intoxicating. Slowly she drew in her own lip and began to gnaw on it. All the while making quick work on the lip,watching tthe stitches come up. Wasn't the best work on the world but it was better then sine she had seen. It would heal with out an issue. As for scarring well there might be a faint one but nothing horrid.

Eyes glanced towards the other two in the bar chatting as way. Seems Drew was listening in more then what her ears picked up. After all she didn't care what they chatted away about. Maybe she should? Nah.

Almost done

She hummed out while finishing up the last stitch, fingers made quick work of the job. After all most people had better things to do then just stand there waiting to get there lip sewn up.

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
BrokenDollEyes

Detective Bigby Wolf

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

He went ignored, something Drew wasn't exactly used to in the run of things. He was the man-in-charge while Bishop was off on vacation, so damn, he expected to be listened to once in a while. That much was put to the back of his mind though, as Ania began digging into his face with a goddamn needle. It had to be blunted, Drew swore in his head; hurt more than it should have.

He cursed when Ania finished up the job, and brought his fist across her jaw playfully. Feeling the way his lip stretched around the black thread and how it singed ever so slightly when he opened his mouth, Drew guessed this wasn't the best he could get. It'd do though, it'd do just fine. He clapped the girl on the backside once with a chuckle, and winked.

"Than's, dawl. Ell own ya one." He said, his accent skewed even further off kilter than usual.

He disentangled himself easily enough, and poured himself another glass while he was at it. He didn't much bother with the label, and threw a handful of ice chips in for sweets.

While the bar seemed to be handling itself well enough, all with a shitload of dudes in power armor tangling up SadistFaction's pretty hair, Drew only cast it a cursory glance. The bouncers near the door seemed on edge, but nothing big to merit his attention. He could concentrate on this fella talking it up about Bishop and the rest.

He sidled up next to Sonia with a click of his tongue, and stirred his glass with an idle shake of the wrist. Guy seemed alright, but hell, not the kinda guy that came into this bar on some random bout of wonder. There was something more here, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Ya' lookin' fer Bishop, ehh?" Drew started off simple.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Any time sweetie I need the practice

She returned the wink while cleaning up the mess that was made. Kegs crossing at the knee while hands kept busy. Placing things back into the first aid kit, keeping the needle out to sterilize it before placing it in the box. A smile played against her lips while picking up said needle and scooting off of the counter and vanished into the kitchen.

The whole conversation.between them didn't honestly interest her. It had to do with Bishop and his business, and what ever business Drew had with it. Pulling out a lot she placed water inside and then returned it to the stove. Awaiting for it too boil up, hands dropping the needle with in its depths. And moving back to the sink to clean her own hands.

The idea of good sounding amazing to her stomach for a moment.

[s**t post]

Smoker

PK Lady Sonia Renegade

YummyBiscuits

"Thanks, but no thanks. I sleep best at home."

To be perfectly candid, Bigby didn't feel comfortable staying in Club SadistFaction longer than he had to, the smell of alcohol, blood and sweat insulting to his delicate sense of smell. There were too many people, too many scents, and besides, he was neither friend nor customer. Etiquette whispered into his ear something about it being professionally unethical for him to spend the night here. He appreciated the offer, but the sooner he cornered Bishop and wrung from the man what he needed to know, the sooner he could continue his investigation.

Shifting in his seat when she sat beside him, Bigby turned his head with all due consideration for her presence and carried on the conversation with the intimate gesture of eye-contact. His eyes were light brown, the color of the bourbon in his tumbler. "The cages, huh," Bigby murmured as he looked at Sonia more closely, having the opportunity to examine her while she wasn't walking around and constantly shifting the airs around her. Her feminine scent and natural musk was committed to visceral memory, as well as her face. He found her almond eyes interesting.

Looking away because staring was socially unacceptable, Bigby drank his bourbon while Sonia interrogated him. She found no resistance from the detective, though whether it was by her own machinations or his indifference concerning the milder points of his investigation remained unclear. "I just want to ask him a few questions, no need to get excited. He's been running around the wrong crowd, I just want him to introduce me to his friends. After that he's a free man. Why? Should I be scared?" Turning his head, Bigby looked at Sonia beneath the bridge of his brow, his expression flinty. The Big Bad Wolf didn't take kindly to intimidation.

Those same flinty eyes shifted in their orbits to regard Drew. Bigby paused to master himself and his ire, turning back to his bourbon and finishing it in one go. The glass clicked as he set down on the counter. "Bishop, yeah, that's the name. Sonia was just about to show me to the cage while we wait for him."

Dangerous Businessman

As the soldiers piled in with too loud a manner, Dzul was on edge. The 85lbs of his very being tensed on end as the fur along the spine of his back raised. He growled at them. Though didn't approach or challenge any of them. Though it didn't take long for the mutt to notice a lone wolf strolling in. He grew silently as his ears tucked down. He sat and simply stare blankly at the detective, as if possessed by some secret code. Clearly he saw the detective as a new Alpha in the area, and he wasn't the least bit tempted to test the man. As if just in time, his Master was returning home. Coming in through the main entrance, Bishop was as always, fresh to death. Like a million bucks.

His black bandanna and white hat hid his auburn hair, his hazel eyes narrowed; bloodshot and glazed. His pale and somewhat scarred torso exposed beneath a open white vest lined in black fur. Black denim jeans and his usual pair of steel cleat boots worn in tow. The ink on his back was covered, and his inked right arm was partially covered by the fresh boxer's tape tightly wrapped on his fists, from knuckles to half way up towards the elbows. The infamous gang leader and brawler turned prize fighter had indeed returned, and by the looks of Drew, he had missed something pretty recently.

"Wha'happened t'you bruh'? Ya' try t' take Dzul's bone 'r sum' s**t?"

H
e mused into a chuckle, his moderate Russian accent fused with that kiss of Yankee slum city boy was a wild one. If one noticed his utility belt, they would mostlye notice his custom morning star, his vest covering his smaller toys for the most part. Rounding the bar, Bishop sought out a glass and a bottle of that potent as Ryncol. Pouring the murky green liquid into his glass, he wasted no time downing the half glass as if it was a single shot. He sighed harshly as he shut his eyes tight, his chest burned so bad his eyes watered. Shaking his head he would practically bark once incredibly loud, only to look over and see Dzul had followed him.

"Wha's good big dog?"

H
e dropped to one knee for a moment to properly greet his best friend. Hell, he'd been gone roughly a week, it was only respect to greet him properly. Surely Dzul wanted to see Cici more though. Coming to stand again, he'd walk up next to Drew and slap a hand on his shoulder, half hugging him as he leaned his opposing arm on the counter. Looking at Sonia' he winked with a nod.

"Wha's good Sonia? How come ya' son ain't drop by yet? Or is this him?"

H
e mentioned as he played stupid, inquiring about the man before them. Clearly he was a man of some sort of business. Regardless, Bishop could care less. He was a mostly honest man. He tried to avoid lying and didn't enjoy it much either, instead he was the type that preferred to just not tell one the whole truth. At least then he could still say he was an honest man right?

Familiar Lunatic

YummyBiscuits

BrokenDollEyes

Detective Bigby Wolf

PK Lady Sonia Renegade
ImNoHero

Mooks in Power Armor

Lucky enough for the females bartender Ania that the Front Line for the Sigilian Dragons Amateur Football and Hockey League had left their mindreaders back at the base with the rest of the wimpy support staff. Because if they had known her rude thoughts, she'd find herself scattered over 6 city blocks, pieces stuffed in mailboxes up and down the street, her entrails used as jumpropes by the drow kids down by the park.

These were mercenaries who stood at the front lines of a war to keep her cute little tuss in her cushy little job and not the sex slave of some slobbering demon rudding up and down his dog knob.

But as they didn't, they continued their usal ruckus.

Drew and Agia would notice a steady stream of fast-food delivery boys and girls and creatures of nondenominational gender coming in through the back door, sergeants of each squad collecting the Jimmy Johns, P.F. Chaings, Taco Bell big boxes and a dozen other smaller chains and local eateries most of it recognizeable to any human. If either one of them (or anyone else for that matter) could see into the radiowave spectrum, the Sadist Faction was firing off more x-rays in phone calls than a 900 call center during a quarter a minute sale.

Someone was going to come down with brain cancer in this joint.

Brosef!!!!

Picking up his order of Orange Chicken as it passed by him along with a extra-large Baha Blast, Hayl took a long swig from the straw and headed over to Drew, leaving his two fellow captains to head over to the reenforced foosball table for a game.

Noticing that the female seemed to be in the mood to get all up in Drew's grill, Hayl took a seat at the bar in front of the man who out-fought Athena. Tilting his head as he watched Ania hop over the bar admiring her a** and thighs, the Leader of the Hallowed Five Hundred took a long sip of his drink before placing it on the bar.

”How tricks these days, b***h? You already finished with the She-b***h Mom?”

Apperently Hayl had the same fasination with a certain word as another gentemen of note.

Looking around as he removed his powered gauntlets and set them aside, Hayl popped open the cardboard carton of his food and snapped apart the chopsticks. Taking out his gum to secretly stick it under the bar, he dug into the food for a pair of bites.

Not making a twitch as the sounds of tearing metal and wood errupted from behind him, Hayl already knew that Juliae was crying again from something that Arthur had said and picked up the foosball table and broken it over his head. Shaking his head slightly as he watched the brawl spiral out of control, he lifted the hand holding his drink up and pointed the straw towards the cages. Soon after, the duo were push and corraled in that direction and the fire of bolt pistols and roar of plasma swords echoed, the sound of a man bawling his eyes out echoing over the roar of a man hell bent on turning a sissyboy around.

”As usual, you know where to send the bill Drew.”

He mused as he took off the top of his drink with his thumb and picked up a bottle of vodka. Using his teeth to remove the top, he poured a liberal amount into the container, stirred it with his straw and replaced the plastic lid.

As far as the men were concerned, they and the bartender where the only ones here. Sonia wasn't serving drinks and all these men were either happily married or s**t stains on their fourth divorce and she wasn't their type.

But the punchy guy in the tie.

He was speaking of the boss. But like a moron, he didn't see the logo of the Library emplaced on every pauldron in the joint. A hundred and Ninety four eyes turned towards the man as he cross the room for a moment, Arthur and Julaie too busy screaming at each other in the Pit and Hayl was ignored the man as a waste of space.

A Mouth-Breather.

Especially when he started talking about Bishop instead.

At that, Hayl double clicked the comlink.

And soon after, the sounds of laughter and drinking and bloody merriment turned back on like a hose unkinked.

"Let the boys finish before you go and annoy them....Julaie needs a moment."

He replied to the Mouth-breather as he spoke of getting into the pit. Soon after, Arthur came flying up headfirst through the shield (or whatever) protecting the people from the fights, lightning crackling over his shattered power armor. Landing in a crumple by a group of soldiers who groans as they lost a bet, they took his out back to clean him up some while another group pulled out the screaming Julaie.

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: It's Bishop with one p dog. Bishopp came after Bishop anyway. Not my character either. Lol.

Familiar Lunatic

ImNoHero
OOC: It's Bishop with one p dog. Bishopp came after Bishop anyway. Not my character either. Lol.

((Oh shush pain in my a**. Get to posting with Hartia before I go after you in the BA and Sigil just because...damn it, we can't. Waiting for people. Gods I hate these spring dry spells for roleplay))
Detective Bigby Wolf
ImNoHero
count_zantara
YummyBiscuits

She rose a slender eyebrow when he answered her, making her hum softly beneath her breath. He hadn't evaded her answer like she thought he would though he didn't launch into a full scale explanation either. It was a plain answer that held enough weight to get a normal person off of their back. The fact he seemed to call Bishop a prisoner until Bigby got what he wanted, however, made her tense. No one demanded answers from that man... or the crowd he ran with. She chuckled as he asked of a threat, meeting his brooding stare with a rather piercing one of her own while a smirk danced across her lips. "There isn't a threat so long as you're not a threat. Bishop likes to keep the peace. His 'friends', however, are not on the same boat. I'd be careful where you step in the snake pit."

The air around her stirred as Drew came up along her side, making her turn her head to him with a soft smile. Sonia was somewhat glad someone else had come over to talk to the detective, she wasn't sure how much longer her entertainment skills would last. Bigby was rather nice in his answer, but no sooner did he reply that the man of the hour came strolling in the front door... with a new pose of sorts. She shot the soldiers a rather menacing look at first, her body tensing from head to toe until Bishop surfaced from their crowd and made his way to them. Of course, he ran right for the liquor and made her grin. It wasn't until he came between Drew and herself that she caught his gaze. Her own icy hues flashed red in warning before she gave a dark laugh at his questions. "I'm afraid this handsome hulk of a man is not my son this time. However, he is looking for a certain boss who, I heard, has been M.I.A for a while. Mister Bigby here wants to ask a few... questions about his group of friends and then he'll be on his way.

It was a simple answer, one that put everything out there yet gave nothing back to anyone who didn't need to know. She gave Bishop a pat on the chest before sliding from her seat to get out of the way from the two of them. There was too much testosterone floating in a tight space for her. She let her gaze fall on another man as he asked her to wait to go down to the cages as someone else occupied the space. Her lips curled sweetly along their full curves, nodding slightly as she made her way over while taking evasive side steps to dodge all the massive soldiers floating about now. "I was wondering who was causing all that noise.. I assume they're yours?" As she heard the crack, her tail flicked violently as the smell of blood wafted strongly into the room. She turned slowly, watching the men groan and grumble as they picked up the remains of their comrade and drag him outside. She scoffed a bit, her hands coming to her hips with a tight grip in annoyance. "Well, they sure make a mess, don't they?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff