Welcome to Gaia! ::

herp

derp 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]

Smoker

Foiled, Bigby contented himself with flattening his palm against Drew's right shoulder, fingers crooking. Like Drew, Bigby was strong, supernaturally strong; but more than this, he was a meta. 'Wolfing' out just alittle to force a metamorphosis in his left hand, Bigby forced his nails to grow preternaturally hard, long and sharp, resembling more like claws than anything else, and proceeded to attempt sinking them into Drew's muscles, sinew and tendons, where he would clench his hand and start ripping through them. It was around this point in time that Drew would begin feeling lighter in the head, his brain losing too much blood and oxygen to properly function, and eventually starting to shut down.

It still hurt like a b***h to feel Drew digging into his flank beneath the ribs.

Hayl was coming, though. Bolt pistol in hand, the mook in power armor was turning around and approaching the grounded Bigby, and the wolf-in-human's-skin felt the very real threat of pain and death heralded in that man's gait. With his legs wrapped around Drew's waist, Hayl would find it difficult but not impossible to dislodge one with his foot, but as far as pinning it to the ground went, that was another matter entirely. Bigby continued squeezing Drew's neck, careful not to break it but maintaining pressure regardless as he pushed against the ground, crawling on his back and away from Hayl, taking Drew with him. "I said wait your turn, a*****e," Bigby growled up at Hayl, amber eyes flashing as he continued wiggling, twisting Drew's neck to-and-fro, waiting for the man to pass the ******** out already.

"The Hell you have a gun out for? Your balls run away or somethin'? I just want to ask you a few questions, no need to be afraid of the Big Bad Wolf." There was something different about Bigby now, however. There was something different about the air in the SadistFaction, too. It grew calm and still as Bigby enforced his power on the currents, the perk of being a meta like he most certainly was.

Beloved Sex Symbol

count_zantara

[Bite me]

Familiar Lunatic

BrokenDollEyes
count_zantara

[Bite me]

You'd like that too much. I adore you though))

Beloved Sex Symbol

count_zantara

[You are right my friend.I'm glad you adore you as well]

Familiar Lunatic

BrokenDollEyes
count_zantara

[You are right my friend.I'm glad you adore you as well]

((Self Love baby....Self Love.))

Familiar Lunatic

Not Roen
OutlawD One
ImNoHero
BrokenDollEyes
Detective Bigby Wolf
PK Lady Sonia Renegade
count_zantara
Viice

Mooks in Power Armor

Now this was just stupid.

Looking over at the Wizard-Vampire-Spooky Man who caused his Bolt Pistol to misfire and the round to stick in the chamber as that little handwave motion suggested (even though that was for a drink and nod to the bartender and NOT as Hayl thought to ruin Hayls gun), the Captain of the Hallowed Five Hundred was in yet another pickle.

If the man had stopped it from firing at all, that'd been....fine.

In a fashion.

Or if the round had been inert, that'd been fine as well.

But he'd locked it in the barrel and that meant...well that meant that the gun goes Boom.

Noticing that his size thirty boot apparently can't go and land on a ******** ankle from two inches away no matter what else might be under it, Hayl just sighed, half-tossed his half a Cheerwine on Bibgy's face to bounce off of his big forehead, cold ice and sticky liquid now running all along his face and neck and proceeded to reach down with his now empty hand. Bigby could squirm all he wanted, but there was no way in hell he was getting away. Grabbing Drew or Bigby by the locked left or right leg, Hayl lifted the two of them easily as they kept fighting all wrapped up like a couple of Freaky Alien Genotype's.

It didn't really matter what he grabbed or who it was attached to.

Hayl was tired off all this.

Seeing as Bigby Mouth-Breather was still on the underside, this was a perfect opportunity and not to be wasted.

Sliding the Bolt Pistol under Bigby's Fat a**, Hayl dropped the two of them back down on the pistol as the Bolt Round exploded, sending shards of metal up into the dectives back and a**, lifting the two of them in the air in some fashion possibly, maybe even killing the meta(s) as the ten round clip of 75 millimetre rounds blew off....or maybe Bigby's a** was SO HARD that all the energy was forced into the floor blowing a hole that sent Hayl and Mouth-Breather Bigby into the depths.

[******** fear little man. I just don't fight fair. Do I look like a meta to your broke a**?"

Hayl replied as the twenty five men surrounding the trio waited for Hayl's direction to fill Drew and Bigby Mouth-Breather with energy blasts and laser cannons and round after round of hot molten lead.

But as far as the Mook was concerned, he'd leveled the field in his own way as he received a replacement Hell Pistol from one of his mooks, allowing the magnetic locks to hold it against his thigh.

And with that, Hayl picked up his bottle of alcohol he'd been stealing from earlier, taking a swig straight from the bottle, his back hip resting against the underside of the bar, his elbows resting on the top of it watching the two.

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
Detective Bigby Wolf

count_zantara

Drew was left in a weird position. One, his hand grabbed the guy's side, and began applying pressure to his kidney. That sort of thing could take out any man, no matter how strong. Even a normal hand applying that sort of pressure could cause incredible pain. In Drew's grip, the fragile organ would begin to rupture, it's edges peeling out and causing excruciating pain.

Then, there was the matter of his shoulder being crushed underneath suddenly clawed hands. That was absolutely shitty. Drew could do nothing besides grunt and yell, his senses dulled by the fast acting psycho-stimulant running through his veins. He would only grab at Bigby's side harder in response, and wiggle wildly. Blood poured all around, staining his shirt a deeper shade of red and making the both of them slick.

Drew would attempt, from that point, to use the grip, and all the pain it caused, to wiggle his way out of the choke. His vision was dotting, and the natural survival intinct to escape harm kicked in. He needed out, and soon.

He hardly noticed himself being lifted into the air.

BrokenDollEyes
            Want something else dear?

Chell is smiling wide as the Cheshire as she sets down the pipe and leans back on her palms, blinking slowly, letting the hits she's taken hit her right back. She just shakes her head at the bartender, closing her eyes. No...she doesn't want something else right now. She ought to thank the lady, but she doesn't. She can't.

She's smoked her fair share of pretty concoctions, but that doesn't stop this from being one hell of a high. First she watches herself outside of her body, colors popping and swimming and swirling around her before she moves in her minds eye, travels all over the room to crawl into different perspectives.

She watches Bigby snarl and sweat through Drew's eyes as they roll around on the floor like animals. She watches the wolfman throw a threat to the guy in power armor before she slithers into his helmet for a new angle -- she feels him huff, watches his hands like they're her own as they're removing the bolt pistol and setting it on single shot. She shivers from her seat on the bar, goosebumps raising on her legs as he walks towards the warring pair on the floor and points. Shoots.

She waits for his ankle to burst apart, waits to watch the bloody explosion and to taste the metallic scent that would soon rise in the air...but...something stops the bullet. Suddenly self aware, she blinks rapidly and sees through her own eyes, glaring at the gun like it has offended her.

Not Roen
            More cranberry juice, please.

It was this ********.

She stares at him for a long time as he gets a cranberry juice of all things, ignoring the progression of the brawl even as the guy in power armor lifts the two and drops them on a potential bomb -- she ought to be thrilled. But no.

What'd you go and do that for?

She sways towards him with an accusatory, malachite glare. She's seated Indian style on the bartop with the pipe resting beside her, her elbow on her knee and her chin on her palm.

You're harshin' my buzz, you know that?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Count, if your guy isn't wearing a helmet then I hope you still get the idea of what I'm going for.

Reference
User Image

Dangerous Businessman

The growing commotion downstairs easily beckoned Bishop back down sooner, leaving his brother with no parting words as he half expected the ******** to follow. Something about a pack mentality that gangs seemed to carry. With a brisk walk, he approached the group of soldiers and the detective whom was tangled up with Drew, Drew's head looking like it was about to pop like a grape. Coming up behind Bigby, Bishop would take a small leap, bringing his arm up and bending it at the elbow, before driving the point of that right elbow firmly into Bigby's crown. If the wolf turned to face him first some how, then Bishop's elbow would wind up being executed as an overhead punch instead, aimed for Bigby's third eye. His Hyperkinesis showed him everything he needed to know at all time. And helped him accomplish those feats thanks to the Compound V. Regardless of the possible outcomes, TRS would come out on top. Bishop tried to play nice with the detective, though it wasn't Bigby that intimidated him, it was the law being all up in his business, ever sense his small time spent in the slammer. ******** Aekea Maximum Security Detention Facility, or AMSDF for short. People as strong as Bishop had to be detained strictly by droids. But how much trouble could one P.I. really make?

Hyperkinesis
For Hyperkinetics the mind's imaging systems and muscle control are perfectly in tune with the motor skills center of the brain. Hyperkinetics possesses flawless aim, perfect balance, and greatly enhanced motor skills. The human nervous system is a collection of separate systems working to make the body and mind function. In the case of the hyperkinetic, the two systems effected are the somatic and sensory networks. This is augmented by a increase in precognition, imagining precise possible outcomes.

The somatic nervous system controls the voluntary use of muscles. The sensory systems take in sensory data and process it. In the hyperkinetic's brain, both systems are much more efficient. The somatic system works more quickly, and is able to react to stimuli better than most olympic-level athletes. The sensory systems (usually hearing and vision) can process data much more finely, allowing Bishop to focus on the data pertinent to their desired action.

Last, there seems to be some sort of increase in the ability to envision future outcomes. When planning to jump over a short brick wall, the hyperkinetic can judge the angle and force of the jump necessary to vault the wall, as well as the probable energy required to land and roll safely. The hyperkinetic can judge very specific outcomes from physical actions. Hyperkinetics tend to have a deep mistrust in authority and typically resist seeking help with emotional and physiological problems. Hyperkinetics create troubling situations for themselves by not accepting assistance when needed.

Compound V
This million dollar steroid is taken one time only. The purpose of the serum is to enhance strength and speed in a human being in order to make them a more formidable opponent against other/out world-ish creatures. This serum also allows for larger burst of adrenaline to travel through the blood stream at a slightly accelerated speed, this makes the user experience an unnaturally high threshold for pain. [Max Lifting Capacity: 1200lbs, Max Running Speed: 32mph.]

YummyBiscuits
Detective Bigby Wolf
count_zantara
OutlawD One

Dangerous Businessman

BrokenDollEyes

"Much obliged," the Outsider murmured as he took his new tumbler of cranberry, setting it aside as he settled his ruby gaze on the woman near him. There was nothing modest in his look, his attention to curves and shape salacious and with complete disregard to social propriety. If power was never having to say sorry, than the fiend was an unrepentant sinner. Sliding down his booth and reaching out, Roen patted the spot just beside him and invited Ania to sit down. "This place is getting dangerous," he started by way of explanation, hiding ulterior motives behind a veneer of concern that was as easily to see through as glass, "I'll protect you, hm? Come come, closer now, I won't bite. My, you're a sight for these weary eyes of mine. My name is Roen, what's yours?"

Yet for all that, the fiend was mindful of the altercation happening at the bar. Bigby was giving Drew what-for, Hayl was being a brute, and someone was coming downstairs to join the brawl. Well, not a brawl, really. One couldn't call ganging up on one meta a brawl; it looked more like a beat down. "Watch the sword, love," Roen cautioned as he grabbed Hræðilegr's hilt and drew it down the table away from her. The Force Sword was humming, the runs along the flat growing with increasing psyk-light as Roen channeled. By the Seer, suspending a bolt was thirsty work. He took a sip of his cranberry juice.

count_zantara

Fortunately for Bigby, the Outsider knew more about the ordnance Hayl and his goons were packing than Hayl did himself. Without a penetration mark to activate the bolt's fuse for internal-detonation, the round was no 'time bomb', but a round that had it's velocity suspended. It still had all of it's inertia, which explained why the fiend was still straining, waiting for either Hayl to be silly enough to fire again, or do something stu--there he went. Gotta love a mook. As soon as Hayl dropped the Bolt Pistol beneath Bigby's a**, the Outsider was gesturing with his hand, using the Force to pull the pistol out and into his open palm with surprising alacrity.

Weapon Acquired: Bolt Pistol

"Sorry," Roen apologized to Ania if she were still with his debonair self, "I've a sweet spot for toys. Give me a second, if you will." Raising the gun and pointing at away, the Outsider deactivated the internal fuse of the round with a twinge of his mind and released the round into an adjacent wall, where it buried itself with a very, very satisfactory crunch of wood. He sighed with the release of tension. Waving the bolt pistol about much like a child would a toy gun, the Outsider looked quite pleased with himself if nothing else. "Think I can get a pretty penny for this in the Hive," he said to no one in particular as he laid the pistol down beside Hræðilegr with a clatter.

Viice

"Because I can!" Roen snapped with a glower, eyeing Chell with none of the wanton abandon he had been favoring Ania with. He liked his women docile and tame, with properly downcast eyes and rosy cheeks. Finding ones with the audacity to question their betters was like finding clumps in morning porridge. "Mind your business before I come over there and fire a round into your a**--" he tapped the bolt pistol, "--and not with this, either." Leaving Chell to ponder the implications (see: sodomy) of the Outsider's threat, Roen turned his attention back to Ania, again a warm, charmingly deceptive smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"Now," he grinned, his voice warm and flirty, a smooth baritone that started in the back of his throat and usually ended up as a croon in a lady's, "where were we?" As far as he was concerned, the whole city block could line up to kick Bigby's teeth in. The fiend was just against guns. Only pussies used guns, and the pussies in the SadistFaction would be sorely ******** if they tried using them again.

Beloved Sex Symbol

There was something overly charming about the male that bid her a seat beside him. It was easy to see past the charm allowing the snake in the grass to be seen. Yet the woman countered his smile with one of her own, the elegant beauty shone. Call her a sucker for attention at the moment! Sliding her body down into the seat beside him. It always amazes her about the male population now a days. They didn't mind the art of flirting fun anymore.

Yet this one seemed to be slightly different then all the rest. Ah hell might as well see where goes ! "Ania, nice too meet you" all the while those charming blue orbs flipped from his face to the owner climbing down the stairs. Did everyone have to join in on the fight? Head shaking slightly the female folded her hands on to the table and leaned forward ever so slightly.

Attention drifting from the male to the angry woman on top the bar counter. She seemed a wee bit mad, couldn't blame her honestly. But he also didn't need to be a d**k about it. The innuendo of sodomy wasn't a pleasant visual image for her. Ew, just ew.

"I believe you are trying to flirt with me"

True it was a very blunt statement but Ania wasn't the shy type. Even if he thought hee tame and docile it honestly was her appearance. Underneath it all she was a very sarcastic, lovable strong woman. The kind that knows how to get things she wants but also doesn't take s**t.

Smoker

YummyBiscuits

count_zantara

ImNoHero

Not Roen

[-]

The pain, it was delicious. Even blunted by the Lho-sticks he had smoked earlier, he could feel the delicate soft tissues beneath hard, lean muscle rupturing and breaking down. There was no thought concerning tomorrow's urine and the probability of finding blood in it, only the thrill of this moment, and the scent of blood in the air that sent his mouth salivating and woke the base, more primal part of himself. Howling in pain, choking on the drink Hayl splashed in his face and grunting at the impact of the glass, Bigby flexed his fingers and dragged his claws through Drew's skin, severing key muscle groups along with tendons. The man would find the strength in his right arm giving way as the taunt muscles that aided in the grasp of his right hand were rent asunder, while tendons, once pulled so tight, were severed to shrink back up beneath the skin.

Kidney-grabbing was excruciating; it was a wonder if Drew could stay conscious after being crippled by the Big Bad Wolf. Hayl was there to separate the two, though. Or at least that's what Bigby thought the mook was about. Grabbed by the leg and hauled into the air, Bigby kept a firm hold on Drew's shoulder like the meaty anchor it was and kept his right arm wrapped snug around the man's neck to keep that pressure, bracing for the inevitable. Crack! Both Bigby and Drew hit the ground again, Bigby curling before impact to make sure Drew's face took the lion's (wolf's) share of the trauma, likely breaking his face some more. By now the man should have passed out through pain, blood loss, lack of oxygen and lack of blood to his brain, which was probably for the best.

Then Bishop was there, driving his elbow into Bigby's head. There was nothing for Bigby to do, seeing the blow coming from the awkward angle of being on his back. He could only close his eyes and flinch away, taking the brunt of Bishop's elbow on his crown. Blood flew as skin broke, Bigby suffering from an immediate concussion. The grunt of pain and anger issued from Bigby was that of a beast's, hard and alarming. His muscles bulged, growing larger and harder, straining against the fabric of his shirt; the hair on his face grew thicker and bushier, while the teeth in his mouth grew elongated and preternaturally hard and sharp. It was his eyes that were the most horrid, however. They grew yellow, as if stricken by some sort of liver disease.

Bigby snarled.

Familiar Lunatic

Detective Bigby Wolf

YummyBiscuits

Viice
BrokenDollEyes

ImNoHero

Not Roen

A Mook with Upgrades

"Not these days you won't asswipe...and not with the Bravotian Logo on it."

Hayl said as he watched his issued pistol fly across the room into the a** Monkeys hand and not explode like he thought it would. If Roen tried to sell it to the Undead Hoard, Ursan would hear about it....and deal with him appropriately.

If he sold it to Jay, then she'd deal with it....appropriately.

But the man in armor didn't quite care anymore. This is what he got for giving the Brain Trust a little R&R at home. He should have came with ******** Telekinetic Metas.

As his men started to stalk towards Roen to approriately fill him full of a dozen different ways of pain, the Captain listened to a voice in his ear, that of HQ.

"Alright Boys!!! Ignore the Mouth-breathers....both of them. We're called back to duty. Seems like some ******** tried to open a can of whoopass on the boss and he dealt with it.

We got clean up and protection detail!"

Listening to the various groans and expletives, Hayl noticed that the bartender was slacking off messing with the a****d who borrowed his pistol. Well seems that he won't be paying for the damages anyways.

"Drew!!! Quit playing with your food. You know how ******** bad wolf is. "

He'd gotten some info from HQ about someone named Raven....she was supposed to be known by Drew and Hayl was damned if he was going into that situation without some foreknowledge.
Watching as his men continued to pour out heading into their designated areas of concern, Hayl took another long sip of his drink, wondering when this crap was going to be over with.

Obviously if his guys tried to shot up the place, that vamp in the corner was going to pull some more s**t. So what was the point?

Dangerous Businessman

BrokenDollEyes

"I believe you are trying to flirt with me"

"My," the Outsider beamed with genuine fondness as he reached out with his arm and curled it around Ania's hips, drawing her across the seat of the booth and flush against his side, "aren't you perceptive?" While the fiend didn't necessarily approve of free-thinking women with pert mouths and sharpened wits, there was much and more to say about a perceptive one.

Ania had her faults, all women did, but she at least had some measure of consciousness about her that dulled his chauvinistic tendencies albeit mildly. It meant she could be taught how to properly act and behave; firm hands and soft words, a potent elixir every woman should be administered.

"Tell me," he asked in all pleasantness, his thumb idly drifting up, swiping across Ania's side as flirtatiously a devilishly possible, "am I doing a good job at it? I must confess, I haven't done it in such a long time, I fear I might be losing my edge. Oh please, tell me you're positively swooning before my advances, Ania. I don't think I could stand otherwise."

count_zantara

As flirtatious as he was though, Roen was watching Hayl through his peripherals, him and his goons. It was marked by the way the calloused fingers of his left hand were raising, wrapping around the lathed hilt of the dread-black sword set atop of his table. Fortunately for Hayl's men, they were called off like the dogs they were. Roen took his hand from Hræðilegr's hilt, raised and tilted it, and began fingering the bird at every single one of Hayl's men, ending with Hayl himself.

The Outsider even went the extra mile, wiggling that middle finger of his and working the SadistFaction's T.Vs with an appropriate flex of his wily will. Soon YouTube™ came up, cycling through videos until landing on one wholly relevant to the Front Line for the Sigilian Dragons Amateur Football and Hockey League, who protected the city from bits of orange chicken and rutting wolves. Roen turned up the volume.

Dapper Explorer

Saint took a long sigh as he heard the commotion brewing downstairs. Now that Bishop had walked onto the scene he imagined it escalating quickly…. Gang members, a lone cop, drunk people, and a bunch of meat heads in power armor…yep trouble.

No doubt Saint was wiped from his recent adventure, but Krogans tended to keep around some good meds. Over his right forearm and fist a construct of light would briefly appear. After the lights flash Saint inhaled in reaction to a cooling feeling that coursed through his body, signaling the media-gel was taking effect and healing his body; Gotta love the tech Krogan's carry.

Standing and stretching his limbs, Saint prepped and pushed the containers aside before descending the stairs. As he passed through the door way Saint first took in the drinking and scuffling mooks,
count_zantara
. Secondly he became aware of Drew being held in a headlock by the cop that had just left the VIP section.
YummyBiscuits
Detective Bigby Wolf
The real kicker however was seeing the ******** known as Tzak Bishop in a leaping fist heading straight for the unsuspecting, b*****d of a cop.
ImNoHero

With a shrug of his shoulders Saint smacked the back of a chair and began a brisk walk towards where the s**t was about to hit the fan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff