Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Rei sighs in agitation once more as Nukha left and addresses Nyiakole's questions...

Yes, he did just refer to you as that. He prides himself on being able to get any girl he wants, even without his money. Just don't bother asking about his homes, unless you're willing to hear the most outrageous things a man could ask for....He probably left that wad as a tip...maybe an apology, or maybe he's trying to hit on you, I don't know....As for what I owe him...*modestly curls up and fidgets his fingers* Being one who keeps no cash for himself leaves one with tens of millions in debt...I told you his financing plans were more lenient to the "righteous."
User Image
~ Nyiakole Kuroryutsuki ~

"I See...one of those" Nyiakole said. She got up to get a drink. She placed a tea pot full of was and merely touched it to heat it up before sliding a few teabags in there and leaving it to sit. She placed her elbows on the bar counter and rested her head on her hands. Nyiakole then smirked "I dunno, he might ask for outrageous things as you say, but you haven't seen my room, granted, its not really outrageous, but the things in my room are worth more that this city block times by five" she said. She then reached over and picked up the money and leafed through it. "Well no one can't buy everything, but he just bought me a new outfit to ride my new motorcycle in" she said with a wink to Rei. Nyaikole then laughed "Do you even plan on paying him back?"
Rei sits upright to Nyiakole and tries to explain...

Well...I do, but I haven't earned a dime in the time I've done what I do. I've kept none for myself all these years...and I think Nukha understands that.

Rei then lays back across the couch a bit stressed now thinking about all that he owed Nukha and even a couple others.
User Image

Nyiakole fixed her cup of tea "Want any?" she asked Rei while she was already right next to the teapot. "I understand, you are what society calls noble and unselfish, and that is great, you help others and don't even keep a profit, whereas I will help someone and not seek a profit, but as you can see, if offered I will take it, its a beautiful curse us dragons have, we can't resit treasure of any form, we will horde it, sometimes flaunt it, spend/trade it on better things, there is no such thing as a poor dragon, even one living rouge, they have a stash somewhere, but at the same time we truly don't need it" Nyiakole said, just talking if anything else. She then thought about something for a few moments. "Perhaps if you stay here longer and do a great job, I will see it worth helping you pay off your debts"
Rei gently chuckles at Nyiakole's offer and waves his hand lazily...

Sure, I'll have a cup...No, you shouldn't help me, Nyiakole. You know how your father wouldn't like you helping out someone who's trying to put him out of business.

((ugh. lame. >< ))
User Image

Nyiakole was quiet as she made Rei the cup, she then brought it to him and sat down and sipped on her own tea. "Trying to put my father out of business would be foolish Rei... just because I am your friend doesn't mean I am not loyal to my father first. There had been so many... I have seen so many try and fail, and I don't want to see anything like that happen to you." Nyaikole paused to take another sip of her tea. "I know he does something you may not see right, and I am sure there are things he does that I don't know about, but what people do not know because it isn't public yet is that I am the heir to everything he owns and has worked for, not my older brother Lander, his business, is my business" she said. "I would hate not to have anything"
Rei found it so weird how Nyiakole didn't like most of what her father did for/to her, yet she was still okay with obeying him. It was at this point, Rei confirms what he figured when he found out who Nyiakole was. He doesn't drink the tea and even sets it down as his bangs shadow and cover his eyes as he hunches over...

It's not a matter of business with me, Nyiakole. The way things are now, the world will be enveloped in corruption and fear. Your father is one of the sources, if not causes, of this threat. Billions will suffer just like you have, if not worse, Nyiakole. If you wish to remain loyal to your father, then fine...just understand that your father will fall...*stands and starts to walk to his room* and should you get in my way, you will too...Consider that a threat.
User Image

Nyiakole remained quiet as she listened to what Rei was saying as he got up to leave, She sighed as she leaned back against the sofa. "That wasn't what I meant... but if that is the way its going to be then fine" she muttered quietly to herself. She brushed her short black hair out of her dark green eyes. Now she felt really uneasy and unsettled, not just about her father, but now about her and Rei's mostly friendly relationship. Nyiakole had really only two friends most of her life, one she killed, and the other was Raven, she had began to consider Rei one, but now, she guessed he really wasn't. She stood up and sighed, her mind was going all over the place, she didn't know what to do or how to process it. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and made a quick text before deciding to go downstairs and relive some anger and other emotions.
As time passed for Nyiakole, Nukha stood near the stairs in the weight room, leaning against the wall nonchalantly, lighting a cig...

Hm, you really got him on that one, didn't you; bringing up "inheritance." That's a big no-no for Rei, of which I presume you never asked him anything about himself?
User Image

Nyiakole had spent most of her time on the punching bag and then the treadmill. She stopped as she finally came to her senses and sensed another presence in the room. She got off the treadmill and looked over at Nukha, see he had returned, but then again with what he was saying, he never left. Nyiakole grabbed a towel and wiped her face and then sighed. "Its not the inheritance of whatever the f*ck my father does, but his actual position in which he watches over our people. But if he messes up one part, then it would have a domino effect and the whole thing might come crumbling down. Rei says says my father uses fear, and yes he does, but he is one of the most respected dragons I know and its not out of that fear, You have been around for awhile, you should know how our race works, I have suffered yes, but its all for the bigger picture, its sick, twisted and some think its wrong, but it will prepare for what is going to be thrown at me" Nyiakole said, venting just a little, she then waved her hand "No I have not asked him about anything, its none of my business"
Nukha kept smoking and being relaxed as he continued...

I do know your father's reputation, but unlike you, I know some of the behind the scenes stuff, of which I'm a part of. There's more than you understand at the moment, Nyiakole, and to be frank, I was surprised to hear you were staying here away from your father and it even surprised Rei just as much.

Nukha humphs a small chuckle at her last statement...

It's none of your business that your bartender hasn't given his real name?
User Image

Nyiakole shrugged. "I said I am sure he does things I am not aware of, and yes even my father was surprised by this place but he gave me the money and said I could do whatever I wished with it so this is what I did, if he denied me that would make him a lair now wouldn't it and that is something he really isn't" Nyiakole said. She then crossed her arms gently. "I am sure a lot of people don't know his real name, as I said, its really none of my business what he does, just as what I do is none of his, as long as he is a good worker and a pleasant one and doesn't cause trouble while he is staying here I could care less"
Nukha then gives one of the most flamboyant and bull-headed chuckles ever muttered. It was clear he found Nyiakole's intentional naivety amusing...

Oh-ho.That kind of naivety will get you killed, sweet-cheeks. I can't say you'd care about Rei's past, but does it not trouble you that someone you find as your enemy, now has the tools to shoot you down? All it takes is one brief careless moment, Nyiakole, and one of those bullets will pierce through your skull, yet you still think it's none of your business to learn about the man who has the power to kill you?...What do you think he's doing up there in that room?
User Image

Anger was clear in Nyiakole's face and in her motions as her hands balled into fists. She really didn't like him calling her sweet cheeks, but she was not about to address that just yet. "I do not see Rei as my enemy, he is my father's enemy." Nyiakole paused top rub her temples for a moment. "I do not care what he is doing in that room, I do not want to know, I will honestly and naively go about my business, I wanted this place so I could escape from pressures of my home life and find time for myself, this place is neutral ground that isn't associated with anything about my father or my race or the rest of the world, and if it kills me, then it does" Nyiakole said. "But if you insists, then please tell me, what is going on in that room"
Nukha simply gives a smirk and takes another puff before explaining...

In that room, is a conflicted and traumatized young man who is wielding his freshly loaded handgun and staring at it unsure of who he wants to aim it at among four people. You, so he can send an intense message to your father, Brix himself, because not only to loosen corruption in the world, but to relieve you of some of the stress and physical pain you endure on his behalf. Why would he do such a drastic thing namely for you? Because he sees a lot of himself within you...which brings me to the third person he wants to end...His own father...for all the abuse he put on his song, his daughter, and his wife that lead to his most traumatic moments, even to his mother's "unintentional" death...all in the name of "Inheritance."

You may find this scenario familiar to another man...Hwang Don Soon: the leader of the Asian Mafia....You heard right. Rei is the descendant and inheritor of the biggest crime organization on the eastern half of the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff