Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Back at the lounge area, Rei could be seen attempting to play Rock Band alone. Judging by his expression and the game itself, it looked as though it was his first time holding the guitar controller....and his performance showed that as well.

((just a little fun throw in. The song is Peace Sells by Megadeth. *squee* ...but unlike the vid Rei's trying Easy. xP ))
User Image
~ Nyiakole Kuroryutsuki ~

Nyiakole snapped out of her trace with her thoughts as she heard a guitar playing very badly or awkwardly. She glanced over to see Rei holding the guitar for one of the games she bought and in her free time, liked to play. She finished her water and then got up and walked over to Rei and watched him play as well as the screen. Nyiakole crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. "You don't play much do you?" she asked. "Wanna a drummer?" she asked, wanting to play as well.

(( brb))
Rei jumps being startled by Nyiakole of which causes him to fail the song, not like he minded though. He timidly scratches his cheek and glances away knowing how ridiculous he looked...

Well...in my travels, I hear a lot of kids liking this game. I've only heard about it and briefly seen it...and once I saw it here, I got curious. I barely ever play games in general...as you may have noticed........Sure, I guess...if it means I'm able to complete the song.
User Image

Nyiakole couldn't help but giggle at seeing how she startled Rei. "Well it is a fun game if you can get the hang of it" She said as she walked over to the drum set and pulled it out and hooked it up. She adjusted the height, lowering it as she sat down to suit her short self. "Well go to the options screen and put it on no fail mode" she said with a wink. "You can pick the song okay?"
Rei set the options, quite hesitantly due to feeling like he needed a handicap, as Nyiakole set herself up. He decided to choose a song he was more familiar with and selected one. He would do better on this song compared to his last one and it was even 4 stars, but it was still set on Easy.

((Norman Greenbaum: Spirit in the Sky ))
User Image

"Alright then" Nyiakole said with a smile. She picked her mode which was hard, She wasn't to good with the drums, she could finish the son on the level, but not perfectly. Nyiakole could easy hit the pads, but she always had trouble with the damn foot petal. She would forget the orange line was for that and whatnot. At the end of the song she pointed at the foot petal "F*ck you and your orange line!" she said, it was hard to tell if she was serious or playful. "Well you did a better job on this one than the other" she said with a soft smile.
Rei was so focused as he played, once he finished he took a step back and felt his vision scrolling down like the game's notes. ((It has happened to all of us. >< )) He takes a seat and chuckles at Nyiakole's words...

I tend to like the classics more. Can't explain why. Sheesh though, it'll be a while till I get any better. *sighs heavily* I need a break. You weren't so bad though....kinda puts me at ease about my skill, however.

Rei then playfully snickers and grins at Nyiakole.
User Image

Nyiakole placed the drum set away as well as the guitar as she took it from Rei and turned off the game. "Yeah, its really fun, but I can't sit there and play it all day." she said. She then raised her hands over her head and yawned. "So how has it been here?" She said as she plopped back down on the sofa in the lounge area. "Have you been behaving?" she asked with a grin
From where she lounged drifted the aroma of apple. Tasting like a variety of candy, she sucked on the plastic stick hard to keep the nicotine high going. It was really all that she could do, as Rachel was unable to lift her spirits out of this melancholy mood for quite some time now. It seemed like that all of her ambitions in life, to make it big as a tough, and to be truly independent met nothing but failure. She was so displeased over her whole situation that she hadn't even tried to harass those deserving since facing her most recent defeat in the GTB. Although quite skilled and a formidable opponent, she could not understand why her hard work always produced the minimal results. The thought that giving it up and simply living the life that she was born into, one of blue blood and education, was sickening. Honestly, she had rather die than go on in life with out the excitement, wondering what could have been.

Desperately she tried to cling on to her dream. Although she lie around in this dirty place in skirt, socks, and blouse with blazer draped over the back of the chair, she was not willing to just let go. But it hurt, to always run into such a large problem with every attempt she made to break out and it all ending in failure. That's probably why she was now simply hiding. Why she was avoiding people and remaining detached from the world. Hanging around in the dark corners of these sleazy bars hoping the world would just for a moment forget about her.

Again she sucked at the end of the stick, the light at the opposite end glowing a convincing orange until she pulled it away from her lips and blew the sweet smelling vapor about. Her eyes slowly wandered about with her head turning. Her gaze with no real focus, she rolled her head back and placed her undirected attention to the ceiling above. Resting as if she had no life with in her, that's what a lack of ambition would do to a person. Time wastes away ever so slowly, but hopefully sometime soon Rachel may resolve the issues that linger and inflict such agony towards her.
Rei kept his smile and crosses his legs a bit anxious that Nyiakole asked him such a question...

wwweeeelllllll...Depends on what you mean by "behaving."

Sheezus Christ, Rei! If you wanna hit on a girl, you can't beat around the bush. I thought you would've learned that by now. *glances at Nyiakole* Hi. How 'ya doin'?

A young man appearing the same age as Rei walks through the bar towards the two with a briefcase and a half-eaten sandwich in hand. Taking a bite out of it, he seemed the lax individual, wearing a black t-shirt, black snake-skin pants and black leather shoes. His short blood-red hair and elongated side-bangs traced down to his chin as he puts a cigarette out on a nearby ashtray.

Rei sighs and slides his hand down his face in agitation to the man...

You just couldn't wait on me, could ya?

I'm a man of time and ties, Rei. *takes a bite out of his sandwich and muffles his talk* If it wasn't for this small order you made, I'd be risking more than my ties to Brix. Speaking of, I betcha this why he wanted my cameras...

The man starts looking around for security cameras leisurely as Rei slumps one of his hands out in greeting to Nyiakole...

Weapons and tech manufacturer and dealer, Nukha Royiaki.

4laugh
User Image

Nyiakole was distracted for a moment as she thought she smelled apples. She glanced over her shoulder seeing a young woman, she seemed to be just lounging there. "Hi Welcome to Chaotic Nights, can I help you with anything?" she called towards the woman before looking back over at Rei. "What I mean is....." She started to say before another voice cut her off. She looked over to see a man with red hair. "Nice to meet you Nukha" she said. She then crossed her arms causally. "I just find it so amazing that most of the people who are finding and staying in this place know, or have ties, or are just plain aware of my father, it makes me wonder sometimes" she said with a crooked smile. "So I take it you two know each other? What bring you here Nukha?"

(( *squee* ^_^ ))
Nukha waves his hand with a smile in the direction where he figured a camera to be, recognizing his design. He then heads back to Rei and Nyiakole setting the briefcase down in front of Rei as he pulls over a chair telepathically and sits...

Robin Hood here made an order and I'm delivering it. He's one of my more diligent customers, but keeps a long tab.

Rei opens the briefcase, revealing 160 gold bullets, each individually placed in padding. He nods in approval and closes the briefcase.

I know what you're planning to use these for, Rei, and they better be for self-defense.

No worries Nukha. Why don't you go fix yourself a drink while I answer Nyiakole's question for you.

Nukha humphs with a smirk as he does head for the bar to fix his own drink. Rei looks back at Nyiakole and explains...

Friends for most of my life. Granted he's a couple centuries older than me, but that doesn't prevent him from being so stubborn. He's probably the most well-known dealer and manufacturer in the world, both in politics and the black market. Protected by both worlds, he's the ultimate neutral force. However, he does work with dignity. He gives better prices and financing plans to those he thinks is in the "right" and charges more to...shall we say the "bad guys." He's in no position of power, yet no one goes against him. They can sever ties, but Nukha will always smile and be grateful for their business. You can bet the more well-known crime organizations are customers of Nukha's. Perhaps even Brix has invested a bit in Nukha's technology rather than weapons. How much money has Nukha made? Not even I know that....A perplexing individual don't you think?
User Image

Nyiakole glanced over at Rei at Nukha mentioning hime making an order "Oh really?" She asked. She happened to get a glance at what was in the briefcase and then a sense of uneasiness came over her. She knew what gold was and how it felt when touched. Her father was a bit of a sadistic one when training, but every thing he did was so she and her brother knew what it felt like so no unexpected injuries or pain would throw them off guard and cause them to lose their life. "I see, then I guess he is a good friend to have. I am sure if he is so well know then perhaps my father has made a few deals with him" Nyiakole leaned back in her chair and looked up at the ceiling, she was quiet for a good few long moments. "...Rei... unlike my father I have a lot of patience, a more friendly attitude, and I have way more tolerance than him.... but...whether you know or not, or understand or not....I do have no tolerance for what was just brought in here, I feel offended that such items were brought in here and if you don't mind, please put them away and I do mean it when I say I never want to see them again...." Nyiakole carefully explained. She didn't mean any harm by the comment, or even for it to be taken as a threat.
Rei relaxes his expression and stands with the briefcase a bit embarrassed she had to see its contents...

Why do you think I was upset that he came inside?

Rei took a few minutes to put the briefcase away and steps downstairs back to Nyiakole...

Like I said, he's stubborn and doesn't care for his surroundings that much. Sorry that you were so uncomfortable, Nyiakole.

Meh, knowing her father I would've figured she'd handle it better. Now lemme guess Mr. Penny-Pincher, on the tab?

Rei shrugs with a helpless crooked smirk.

Alright then...*sigh* 'till next time, take care of sweet-cheeks there. Thanks for the martini, by the way.

Nukha then turns and exits the bar typing on his Blackberry and then answering a call. On the table a wad of cash, taped and labeled $10,000 was left on the counter.
User Image

As Rei went upstairs to his room Nyiakole remained quiet while looking at Nukha for a few moments. Once Rei came back down the stairs she gently waved her hand "Its okay, know that I know you know, I expect better from you" she said. Nyiakole nodded to Nukha in a polite farewell before looked back over to Rei. "How much do you owe him,... just out of curiosity" she said. She then paused. ".....did he just refer to me as sweet-cheeks?" she asked as she ran her hand through her hair and sighed. "You have quite the friend there Rei." She then noticed the money on the table "Why did he leave that?" she asked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff