Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded slowly. "I thought that shirt would last longer. I only bought it yesterday." He looked down at himself, his ear shifting a bit. "Will... will you still want me even... even if I get too big?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Luke looks at the shirt and then ponders. He would buy more of those ! He would he just had to make sure Meep stayed home. He blinks as the male asked him that : Of course ! If you see me in my real form. I am so big .. that i scare people !" He says to him " But your big and fluffy and cute.. and I just want to snuggle you !" He says nodding his head up and down and then snuggles to him. " So . who cares if your big !

Loyal Gaian

"So... so you don't mind that I'm huge?" He put a hand on his stomach, looking to Luke. He blinked one eye a few times, noticing something.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Luke nods " Of course !" He says to him and then snuggles some more " Why is it bad if some one is big or not ? Its not about the out side. Its why lays under. and though i do like you this big. I love the fact your cute and so fluffy. and so kind and well .. you know "He blushes

Loyal Gaian

Meep took Luke's hand and put it against the side of his lump. There was slight movement going on. The Darkling smiled softly and lovingly at the smaller male.

Loyal Gaian

It had been several days now. Meep hadn't grown much bigger, mostly since he slept more then usual. He was doing that right now, laying on the bed he shared with Luke. He was snoring lightly, one hand resting lightly on his middle. Every now and then, his hand would move slightly, even though he was asleep the whole time.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Luke smile and then snuggles to him and then giggles softly." Wow .. " he kisses the stomach that held the little ones. And then smiles at Meep

Loyal Gaian

Meep yawned softly, wiggling his large cat-like toes. He slowly woke up, looking down at Luke as he snuggled his middle. "Is something wrong?" He lifted his hand, looking down at his basketball sized middle.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Luke shook his head and then smiles ".. I am just hearing them .. " He says to him and then looks up at him and then smiles" Is that bad?" He would sit up and then snuggles to him

Loyal Gaian

Meep's eyes widened and he slowly sat up. "Them? So I'm with more then one? I thought I was looking big..." He put a hand over his mouth, yawning again. He was so tired and he wasn't sure why.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Luke giggles " Boy if that is only one in there " He teases him " wouldn't they be born like .. six years of age or something ?" He chuckles " So yes them " He would then snuggles " And your tired ?"

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded slowly, keeping himself sitting up by propping himself up on his arms. "It takes a lot of my energy to do what I do. So I tend to sleep a lot. And when I'm not sleeping, I'm eating to keep myself healthy and the cargo I carry too." Looking at him, he'd been clearly neglecting one of those things.

(( last post for the night, can't keep my eyes open anymore. You came on super late, Kit. xP ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
(( haha yea DX AC broke and i am like can't sleep DX the other day so i caught up some sleep going to be on later ? ))

Luke looks at him and then huffs " Well you need to eat " He points out to him and then wiggles his body off of the bed " I am going to make something for you okay ?

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded and laid back down. He let out a faint sigh. "Do... do you want me to come help you?" Even if he was sore and feeling heavy, he wanted to help and stay close to his love.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Luke nods and then smiles " If you can " He winks at him and then gets dressed. He didn't like clothes much when in bed. But that was normal. He would stretch and hear a popping sound. ".. What to make us " He ponders

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff