Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
__● Status: Relieved/Tired
__● Current Location: Entrance Hall
__● Company: Meep, Getoth, Milania, Claire
__● Objective: Check in Meep and Claire
__● Atmospherics: MC Theme - Jazz vers

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

One of Jet’s eyebrows gradually rose, marking either intrigue or slight confusion; as things were it was likely a mixture of the two as the two new faces vanished almost as soon as they appeared. The woman in particular seemed oddly skittish as she made a hasty retreat. Although all things considered, the collection of individuals in the hallway may have come across as unsettling to some, leaving Jet more bemused than offended. Glancing toward Milania, she seemed completely unperturbed by the occurrence, Jet certainly had not expected her to step in as seamlessly as she did, although he was grateful for it as it allowed him the opportunity to better assist the woman whom had arrived moments before. Milania wasted no time in moving to the next order of business, a trait that was admirable and suited her direct manner of speaking well; Jet gave a nod of understanding, watching the elven woman march toward the door.

”Thank you for your help, Milania.” Keeping his response brief and to the point, mirroring Milania’s manner to some extent, Jet paused as he watched the stern woman make her exit. Whilst she did seem curt and unsympathetic, it was clear her intentions were good. However long his stay ended up being, working alongside Miliania didn’t seem like such a daunting prospect as it did when they initially met.

With the brief distraction over almost as soon as it appeared, Jet’s attention fell solely upon the dark-haired woman peering up at him; Claire made a point to give a polite introduction and provide both identification and ample funds for a lengthy stay, to which Jet regarded her with genuine curiosity as she spoke on.
”Well, it’s nice to meet you, Claire.” With a calm smile, Jet made a point to continue promptly as Claire did seem quite keen to check in. User Image”My name is Jet. Now, I may not be the owner or an employee, but I am here to help, so I’ll do whatever I can to make your stay an enjoyable one.” Pausing as Claire commented on the brief appearance of the two individuals from earlier, Jet subconsciously glanced at the door before returning his gaze to the petite woman, exhaling a short sigh. “You’re very considerate but I believe Milania is right, I think they’re gone; I hear lost people wander into this place from time to time, that may have been the reason.” Speculating somewhat on his last, there was truth to his words as Spike had mentioned on more than one occasion people had stopped by simply to ask for directions due to getting lost in the mountains. ”You are right about the scenery here, it’s unique in many ways. Although you’re yet to decide on an upper or lower floor room. Upstairs is a little more expensive, but you do get access to a patio to better enjoy the views here. Keycards are needed for room doors but I was on my way to set up a card for another guest, so I can prepare yours as well if you wanted to stop by the kitchen for something to eat in the meantime?” Jet could sense Claire was strangely distracted, although made a point not to say in order to avoid being considered rude, yet Claire’s thanks were well received as he retained a pleasant smile in the meantime.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: It's a shame we didn't have another couple of guests but at the end of the day it's their call on what they feel is best for them. Milania and Jet do make an unlikely tag team, but often those are the best kind. You are equally appreciated, Mission. -Hug-
Ceriza Elassidil

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                    User Image
User Image

It appeared she had a lot to think about despite her efforts to go straight to the point and avoid distractions. The elven woman did catch her attention as she made her way out not long after the other newcomers had left, briefly that is. Claire was rather pensive. Still, she listened to Jet attentively when he spoke to her. She pouted, seeming a bit flustered when he told her he was, in fact, not an employee and looked as though she was about say something but she kept silent until he was done speaking and a few moments after that to consider her reply.

" Not an employee...?" She asked raising an eyebrow. How exactly did that work? Was it some sort of self check-in system? As she tried to make sense of it it occurred to her ," Are you a con-man?" It was more of a thought but it wasn't until moments later that she would realize she shouldn't have said that out loud. " No! Wait... that doesn't really add up." She face-palmed. " I'm sorry, I spent a lot of time indoors and it's made for some really awkward social situations. I won't ask unnecessary questions for now on, and... thank you for your help. If you recommend it, I think I'd like to stay upstairs. " She sighed. He probably thought she was weird. And that's if she had not offended him. This was already not going in the direction she'd hoped for.

Looking down with a blank expression she spaced out a bit though not for long. " The elven lady– you called her Milania. Is she an employee here? Owner perhaps?" She seemed a bit insistent on the matter by now. Thinking about it momentarily she gave a dismissive wave. " Could we carry on with getting the key cards and all? I think I'm getting ahead of myself again." Another pause as she began fidgeting. Was she talking too much?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
__● Status: Tired/amused
__● Current Location: Entrance Hall
__● Company: Meep, Getoth, Milania, Claire

Regarding Claire with a look of genuine intrigue, Jet paused whilst Claire seemed genuinely ponderous, if a little flustered as she responded. Her initial comment, if entirely understandable, did catch him by surprise, to which Jet’s breath caught in his throat and he gave an involuntary cough.
“A con-man??” Seeming somewhat incredulous, it then dawned on Jet that he’d not been all that clear and Claire’s speculation wasn’t too far a stretch of the imagination. As such, his shock melted into laughter whilst he continued. ”I’m not as interesting as that, I’m afraid.” Chuckling heartily between his words, Jet was genuinely amused. ”I’m a friend of the owners here; at the moment I’m helping out with assisting new guests, such as yourself.”
User Image
Regardless, Claire seemed genuinely flustered at her own boldness, face palming and hurrying out the remainder of her words before lowering her gaze to the floor. All of this was oddly endearing and only served to leave lingering amusement on Jet’s face; he liked this woman already.
”Well now, I wouldn’t call that an unnecessary question; there’s no harm done.” If a little odd, it was clear to Jet that Claire meant no harm, her attempt to smooth over a potentially awkward situation made that very apparent. Opening the book previously under his arm, Jet scanned the pages with a short hum before looking back toward Claire.”Alright then, upstairs it is; how does Room 14, sound?” Pausing to ensure this was satisfactory before noting it down in the book, Claire seemed oddly fidgety before she spoke up once again concerning Milania.

”Ah, Milania is also a friend of the owners here; she's offering a little extra help as well. Although I can’t tell you a great deal about her as I’ve only recently met her myself… Trailing off slightly, Jet hesitated as Claire reaffirmed her interest in obtaining her card, to which Jet presently closed the book once she was settled on her room selection and started down the hallway. ”Well in that case, follow me into the Sitting Room, there should be a facility in there for me to arrange keycard activation for you. Any other questions you have you can ask on the way.” Pausing to allow Claire to consider his suggestion, he made a point to gesture toward her case. ”I can bring that along for you, if you’d like.”

OOC:
Ceriza Elassidil

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                    User Image
User Image

To her relief he'd found her misinterpretation amusing. At least enough to laugh it off. Not that it did much for washing away her shame but she would have to deal. Cordially he proceed to explain his role in more detail in what one could only guess was an effort in setting her at ease. Not that she was ever worried, her question was motivated by nothing other than mere curiosity after all.

The man went about sorting the paperwork for her and another guest from what he'd explained earlier. He asked her about the room number and she pondered it for a few moments, though he'd carry on to answering her question about the elven woman. " She's very beautiful." Claire commented briefly before she was indicated to follow him and she gave a nod. When he gestured to her case offering to carry it she shook her head. " I'm more than capable to carry my belongings, but thank you. " She paused. Did that come off as proud? " Like I said, please don't worry too much about whether I'm comfortable like you would other guests. All that pampering makes one feel rather incompetent." She said as she followed him in hopes that would be enough of an explanation.

" I hope I'm not being too difficu- unreasonable?" She pondered the words she was using. Did that describe this accurately? She did not look at him as she said this as she seemed to be having her own internal debate. For what little time she had spent here she'd had had a lot to worry about. It was all starting to get to her as she started to look somewhat drained falling silent.
                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
__● Status: Tired
__● Current Location: Entrance Hall→Sitting Room
__● Company: Meep, Getoth, Claire

As the moments passed, it became clearer to Jet that what he assumed was impatience on Claire’s part may have been something more; her avid interest in hastening the proceedings appeared to be wearing her out a substantial amount. Brow starting to furrow, Jet paused as the woman replied, opting not to take his offer of assistance with her bag; that didn’t concern him in the slightest, but the hints of fatigue to her mannerisms did.
”Hmm, that she is.” Concurring with Claire’s assessment of Milania’s appearance, it was more a case of affirming the truth of the matter as opposed to anything more; Jet wasn’t one for having a wandering eye. He gave a short nod of understanding as Claire continued, unoffended and undeterred. ”Not at all, I can respect that.” Responding with honesty as he made his way through the hallway, the door leading to the Sitting Room was close enough to be visible a short distance away, to which he spared another glance at Claire before he continued. ”This won’t take long…” Making a point to offer a little assurance, it may not have been necessary, but Claire’s strained demeanour hinted it may do some good.

Returning his gaze ahead once again with Claire in his wake, Jet’s line of sight fell upon Meep and the cooking enthusiast from the kitchen, to which he made a point to pause whilst he passed.
”I’m just getting your keycard now, Meep. I hope you and your friend have been able to catch up.” Offering a polite smile to both individuals in spite of Meep’s poor eyesight, Jet continued onward, reaching the Sitting Room and proceeding into the room promptly.

The layout and furniture had changed quite a great deal, although it was still recognisable from his last visit; as such Jet’s eyes were drawn to the table toward the centre of the room, where a pink laptop sat with a compact swipe machine alongside. Exhaling lightly in mild relief, it seemed Ryuu had indeed put her own laptop to good use in lieu of Spike’s, as such he steadily approached the table and lowered the book under his arm onto its surface. Glancing toward Claire, Jet reached for the laptop and didn’t hesitate to open it. User Image
”Just a moment…” Eyes scanning the screen, a small smile emerged onto Jet’s face when he came to notice a small label stuck to the top of the screen. Gradually becoming more tech-savvy or not, Ryuu had still left a small note on the label with a subtle hint to what the password was; although it wouldn’t have surprised him if she’d left it there for his benefit. She was quite the marvel in more ways than one, not least of which for putting up with his comrade’s antics.

Being able to proceed with more ease than he first anticipated, Jet wasted no time in entering the details Claire already provided, promptly reaching the duration of stay and in turn the payment stages.
”Now, you said were looking to stay a couple of weeks, right?” Sliding his glasses back up the bridge of his nose as he lifted his gaze from the laptop, Jet paused to await Claire’s reply, communicating the correct cost in line with the duration of the visit and patiently accepting payment before reaching into the back cover of the book he carried into the room. A compartment at the back of the book housed a small number of unused keycards, to which he took one, swiping it through the small machine in turn and returning to tapping at the laptop.
”There we go…” Ponderously peering at the screen, Jet retrieved another card and swiped it through the machine also. ”…And room 4…for Meep…” Nodding to himself once payment was completed, Jet offered the first card to Claire. ”And one key card for room 14.”

OOC:
Ceriza Elassidil
I condensed the check in process a little so Claire isn't held up any longer, I can tell she's itching to get on. xd

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jet will be handing that second card directly to Meep in my next post, no worries.
User Image

Yet another familiar face entered the inn. This appeared to be a day of greeting old friends who just so happened to be passing through.

"Small world indeed," Getoth muttered in agreement with Jet, attention still locked carefully on the newest arrival. Dark hair, no snake in sight. She held that careful blankness fixed over her face, peeling up just a hair at the edges when you knew what to look for, unlike that slab of granite it had temporarily become. All signs pointed toward normal behavior, unlike his last conversation with Claire. Getoth resolved to keep a careful eye out, just in case. But this was promising.

Getoth observed while Jet checked Claire in, keeping toward the hallway. He covered his laugh with a cough when Claire outright asked if Jet was some sort of con-man. That... was a bit more blunt than was typical for Claire during a first conversation, but bluntness was certainly well within the bounds of normal behavior. Another point for the 'everything is fine, no need to put together an exorcism' column.

"Miss Claire, it is good to see you again. I am in the process of making breakfast and there is plenty to go around. I will be in the kitchen if anyone needs me." With a last parting nod to Jet, Claire and one to Meep, Getoth retreated toward the kitchen before yet another familiar face came waltzing in without warning. If that happened, he might not finish making breakfast before the others wandered out of their rooms.

Getoth reentered the kitchen, making a beeline toward the stove. A twist of his fingers brought the burner back to work. A flicker of movement caused him to partially turn, catching sight of a sleepy patron slumped over the island.

"Good morning. Hungry? I made some breakfast."

With: Jet, Meep, and Claire => Celine
Speaking to: Jet, Meep and Claire => Celine
ooc: This is just a fun time for running into people he wasn't expecting to. XD

Naughty Dog Jak

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Ceriza Elassidil

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: SpikexxxxxLocation: Bath House xxxxxKimono: Pink PeacockxxxxxSoul Searching

As Ryuu drew their bath, she listened to her beloved speak about waking up in a basement with a "goon squad." While some years ago she might have been confused about this terminology, after having spent years with him she recognized it as a group of men who aimed to harm him. These were probably someone's henchmen, but who's? Frustration hit her hard as her brows furrowed and she slapped a bit of water that had formed at the bottom of the tub. "This is outrageous.... someone coming into our home uninvited..." her voice trailed off as an uncharacteristic grunt followed. She breathed in for a moment then let out a sigh and looked with worried eyes at Spike, "How did we let this happen? We traveled so much together and we've always protected ourselves. Now that we have come back home it seems we didn't think an invasion could happen here." Ryuu paused for a moment as the air thickened with steam from the hot water, "Even though this is where we had our most... gruesome invasion..." She hated thinking about, the day of the attack. Her friends and family had fought valiantly for Blooming Lotus and it was in ruins for such a long time. "It pains me to think about and so I won't, but we do need a better means of protection," as she spoke of this she was currently unaware of Milania putting up something akin to door chimes in the trees of Sakura Bridge. There were, however light chiming sounds that drifted into the bath house that Ryuu did not recognize. It was soft as the bath water was still flowing, but she heard them none the less. "What beautiful chimes," she commented and rose going to the door and sliding back the door, "I wonder where they are coming from... Do you hear them?" she asked while looking wondrously at the sky above. The powder blue of the air above with fluffy clouds rolling by. She didn't sense any evil in the air so it was not the sound of warning, but comforting like the sound of Mistress' gong in the old days.
Spike then mentioned Milania increasing security around Blooming Lotus and Ryuu looked back at him in surprise. "She did? Oh goddess bless her... I am still in disbelief she came to us in our time of need. She is incredibly powerful, Spike." Listening as he elaborated on the break in being so stealthy, she softly reminded him, "When my sister was running Lotus she had spiderwebs all over in order to sense intruders or guests. I did not do that, I... I don't know how." She was a bit ashamed to admit she was not as versed in the ways of the spider as her sister was. Ryuu's power was much different from her sister's and was more deeply rooted within herself, untapped and just barely awakening. "Once we get cleaned up we can go talk to Mila-san about her methods of security. I think that will help put both our minds at ease." It certainly would in her case as she had known Mila to do some very extensive magics.
Closing the bath house door behind her, Ryuu went to her beloved's side and began to unbutton his favorite shirt which was now in ruins with the rest of his suit. She helped him to undress all the while looking at him with love in her chocolate eyes.
((Thank you Navi for cooking breakfast for everyone heart ))
Naughty Dog Jak

User Image

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                    User Image
User Image

Claire waited patiently as Jet went about sorting out the last details for her key-card. Her head was filled with questions, much like a child's but she had earlier decided to exercise some modesty before she angered anybody.

When asked about her stay she looked up at jet. " I am sorry I cannot be more accurate with the dates." It was the truth after all. Was she behaving strangely? Then again, her whole life was pretty strange despite her efforts. Even now.

Once he'd activated the card he handed it over and she accepted it, soon putting it away in her jacket as not to lose it. " Thank you. I'll... Head there to leave this stuff and..." She said a bit awkwardly as she looked down at her case.

Getoth's greeting had caught her off-guard and for a brief moment she had a look like a deer in the headlights, though she quickly gave a nod. " Sounds good. It's good to meet you again Getoth. And... I'm sorry." A pause followed strangely. " I won't be long." This said, she hurried off to find her room. It seemed the breakfast invitation had succeeded.

Naughty Dog Jak

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

Newbie Noob

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayato Hishikawa

Mood:RefreshedoooooLocation:Room 6 to KitchenoooooTalking at: Getoth

Ayato woke up from his sleep, half on his bed, and half on a stack of papers he had been working on. Ink smudging his face as he slowly got up. His long hair acting as a messy obstacle, to hinder wiping sleep from his eyes.

He turned and looked at the window, and then shock set in. He had slept in. Was he really that exhausted!? He had been on long journeys before, and never had to sleep in. maybe it was the atmosphere of this place that set his mind at an ease he had never reached before. Which is astounding given his already calm state of being!

Ayato opened the patio door and with nothing but his fundoshi and a short yukata hanging off his body, he began his morning yoga. Stretching everything out, getting his morning breath, from pose to pose setting the tone of the day. "Prepare yourself, Ayato. Anything could happen. Let it all come, face it with a smile, and it will all pass through you. Life is a gift." He thought to himself. Finishing his routine, from outside he could smell the faint hint of food. This definitely made him grin something fierce as his stomach danced inside his torso.

He grabbed a wrap to tighten his yukata and a hakama, worn at the bottom from, who knows how long of walking. Following his nose down the corridors, his chin held high, and a grin plastered on his head which was ready to nod at any friendly creature to cross his path. As he approached the kitchen he could hear people talking and movement, instinctively he shifted is walking to make his feet more silent and movement fluid. An automatic response he reminded himself to shrug off. He was in a safe place, don't need to be careful like when out in the wild.

Ayato walked into the kitchen, looking around to see gather his surroundings. And walked towards the blonde haired man working the stove. Stopping and giving him plenty of space to work, Ayato politely clears his throat and says "Excuse me sir, my name is Ayato, I just arrived here yesterday. Are you the cook? What is your favorite thing to make? Everything smells so good, how long have you been doing this? Do you like working at the inn? Have you seen the mistress, I heard she was ill?" Ayato's smile faded for a second, as he collected himself.

"No No dummy, too many questions, let him answer at least one before you keep asking!" A quick furrow of his brow flashes as he puts a smile on his face to try to mask his odd behaviour.

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

OCC: Sorry for my absence, life got pretty hectic... and so did this forum for a hot second apparently!? XD
Edit: Now with less death in your eyes! (ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?)

Interstellar Traveler

User Image
__● Status: Tired→Napping
__● Current Location: Entrance Hall→Sitting Room
__● Company: Meep, Claire→None
__● Objective: Attend to new arrivals

Making a point to hasten the proceedings in an attempt to ease what he believed to be impatience on Claire’s part, Jet paused with the keycard in hand. He was normally quite good at reading people, yet Claire remained oddly ambiguous. Her mannerisms seemed tentative and awkward, timid almost; compared to her brash comments before they were quite in contrast. Perhaps he was mistaken and it wasn’t impatience driving her actions? Regarding Claire carefully as she accepted the keycard, Jet merely gave a casual shrug.

”I wouldn’t worry too much with the dates. You’re all paid up for two weeks and I don’t think the owners will mind if you need to adjust that some later down the line. Just make sure you ask them and you shouldn’t have any problems.” Speaking plainly with honesty, Jet nodded in response to Claire’s thanks, watching with a curious expression as she scurried off to locate her room, making a point to acknowledge the bespectacled cooking enthusiast on the way. One of Jet’s eyebrows rose upon overhearing the man’s name from Claire as both of them vanished into the hallway. "So, Getoth, is it…?” Murmuring to himself, Jet found himself unable to restrain a hefty yawn, lowering his gaze to peer down at the remaining card in his other hand. Ah, Meep still needed his keycard as well, although with any luck he was still in the hallway.

Fatigue was fast starting to catch up with him in line with the brightening sun streaming in through the windows, to which Jet uttered a heavy sigh. Whilst successful in his endeavours to locate his comrade, the lack of sleep had finally started to catch up with him; he hadn’t the time to sleep the entire night, leaving Jet far more weary than he cared to admit. Stepping out into the hallway, Jet peered in the direction of the main entrance to find Meep still quietly lurking, seemingly lost in his thoughts. Steadily approaching, Jet made a point to hand the dragon-like being the keycard, offering a friendly smile, whether it was visible to Meep or not.
User Image
”That would be your keycard to room 4 further down this hallway; I’ll be in the Sitting Room on the first door to the right if you need me. Now as your friend has said, a fine breakfast is prepared if you’re hungry, the Kitchen is only the next door along from the Sitting Room if you wanted to head there first. Either way, though, thank you for helping out earlier and enjoy your stay, Meep.” Finishing with a polite nod, Jet finally retreated back through the hallway and presently returned to the Sitting Room.

Even with the welcome scent of breakfast now filling the air, sleep beckoned him far more strongly. Jet plodded across the Sitting Room with a passive glance about him before settling into one of the comfortable leather sofas against the far wall. Folding his arms as he leaned back into the chair, Jet gave a relieved sigh, his eyes closing as he immediately started to dose. He had no intention of leaving his post, but a short nap surely wouldn’t hurt. As things were, he wanted to return home quite promptly. Whatever threat was behind Spike’s abduction could just as easily apply to himself and his own family; it was too early to tell at this point. Leaving his wife and son without his protection did not make for a pleasant thought. Shifting uncomfortably, Jet frowned slightly in the midst of drifting into a light sleep. For now at least, he needed just a bit of rest, then he’d take it from there…

OOC:
Ceriza Elassidil

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Interstellar Traveler

User ImageUser Image
User Image Sleepy__User Image Kitchen__User ImagePyjamas__User ImageMr. Blue Sky__

Pleasantly drifting somewhere between concious and unconscious thought, the cool surface of the marble counter pressed against her cheek provided ample contrast to the warm surface of the mug clasped between her palms. Still perched on a stool, her upper body slumped over the kitchen island, Celine remained uncharacteristically unabashed in her pyjamas, the haze of sleep leaving her indifferent to her position. Indistinct and distant voices drifted from somewhere nearby, but it did little to stir the quiet calm of the kitchen. Save for the faint hum of the refrigerator and the light warbling of birds outside; although a light tinkling of what seemed to be chimes could also be heard in the near distance. She didn’t recall hearing those the previous day. Hands tightening around the mug, Celine almost began to consider this when the allure of drifting back into a half-slumber began to take hold once again.

As the moments passed, Celine verged on slumber once again when light but distinct footsteps could be heard, followed by a friendly and decidedly more lively voice than she was currently capable of.

”Hrmmn…?” Gradually stirring as she finally lifted her head from the counter, Celine’s gaze remained bleary as she reopened her eyes and squinted in Getoth’s direction. “…Ohhh…hallo. It’s-- morning-hungry…breakfast?” Blinking slowly as she gathered her jumbled thoughts, she frowned lightly in concentration, removing one hand from her coffee mug and sweeping away the stray strands of hair stuck to her face. ”No…that…isn’t right…” Mumbling to herself somewhat, Celine jolted in mild surprise at the sound of someone clearing their throat and proceeding to issue what sounded like quickfire questions. Although most were lost on her as she finally sat up fully to view two of the men she recalled seeing during check-in the previous day. Rubbing her eyes somewhat childishly, Celine seemed bemused by Ayato’s lively enthusiasm, although the scent of breakfast was doing wonders for rousing her from slumber. Or was it the coffee. Perhaps both.

User Image
OOC:
Veovious
EDIT: Almost forgot to tag in a welcome back message. Good to see you again, Veovious.
Guardian_Fairy_Navi

Frufire's Wife

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                                    User Image
User Image

A bit hastily she found herself at the room she had been assigned. She sighed and promptly began putting away some of her belongings. Coincidences were problematic in her case. Someone else may have been thrilled to run into an old friend like she had, for example. Regardless this was as good an opportunity as any, she decided. It saved her the trouble.

She changed into a much more casual and perhaps revealing set of clothes. Everything she wore from the moment she stepped in was designer clothes that fit her small frame perfectly. Her build, now more visible was athletic. She had the type of muscles you'd expect to see on a young gymnast. Her change of clothes also made her appear younger, though not a big difference.

Slipping her glasses back on she fixed her hair on the mirror one last time before she set out to join the others for breakfast. She was trying to remember how long it had been since she'd seen any of them. Considering the circumstances she would likely have to ask Amia about it. As far as she was concerned, she was gone for over a year and there were several people deserving an explanation. Getoth was among this bunch. She'd met Natalie once but didn't get around explaining much. Just thinking about all of this made her head start to hurt.

Making her way towards the kitchen she noticed a couple others, though no one she could recognize other than Getoth. " Right, I've returned. Sorry. Figured I should put away luggage and get comfortable. Maybe I'll go for a walk after breakfast." Good morningWith this she would acknowledge those there briefly. A woman in her pajamas and a young man wearing traditional japanese attire, she noticed the worn hakama but did not stare too long, instead turning her attention to Getoth and then towards the food. It looked like he had his hands full with other people and she could use this time to get her food. In no way was she trying to avoid anything. Or at least that's what she tried to convince herself of anyways.

((OOC: Hi~ C: ))
            Guardian_Fairy_Navi
            Naughty Dog Jak
            Veovious

The breeze from the crisp morning ran through her dark feathery wings, the air smacked against her soft pale face as she drifted through the skies. She had been travelling for more than two nights now, and the winged being was growing tired. She needed to retire for the day. Lazily her wings flapped before slowly descending for a clearer view of the plains of land below. Grabbing her cell phone from the back pocket, Wing began to look up several nearby locations regarding Inns and bars. She was both famished and fatigued. But even so, the winged reaper made it look effortless to hold multitask in the skies. With a few clicks and swipes, a place popped up in her searches.

"Blooming Lotus?" Her voice hardly peeping a sound through the loud flight. Putting her phone away Wing descended further for a more close view, it wasn't far from where she was. From the distance she saw the twinkle of the village lights, welcoming for those interested. It would suffice. Bending her body slight, she quickened her speed while descending even further, streaks of clouds parting from the sudden change of pace.

Arriving, Wing landed with a single tap on her heels. Her large black wings folded upon landing, they would shuffle for a little while shedding loose feathers before miraculously disappearing into her backside, leaving the woman looking exactly like any other human mortal. She landed upon a flight of steps, peering around her surroundings the village was very established in sense of culture and tranquility, it looked peaceful and serene. It made the Japanese woman smiling in nostalgia. "How endearing." Her tone was chilly and quiet. Now from what she had remembered, the Blooming Lotus was not too far from the village. And so, she began to make her way up the stairs, perhaps if she played her cards right she may even find some exceptional bars for sake and food. Wing was always used to travelling to either extremes, high luxurious hotels to hole in the wall inns. She seemed pleased to find something a lot more fitting to her bloodline. As she walked through the village, Wing made small observations. She wasn't sure if she would stick out like a sore thumb but that was never her concern at all. It couldn't be helped, she wasn't a living human after all. However, she did feel like she blended in better than normal. Considering her long black hair and pale skin and Asian features. She was highly befitting of the area. Her red wine eyes glanced from rooftop to rooftop, hoping to find the sign towards the Inn. Her heels clicked and clacked as each step haunted the village of her presence.

After several moments of wandering, Wing managed to capture her sense of direction and finally found the path towards the Blooming Lotus Inn. She made her way towards the well lit housing. She hoped there would at least be one empty room for her. Perhaps it was best they did. Her mood tends to shift dramatically if irritated. And an irate reaper was never a good omen to have within anyone's interest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff