Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Patient #71

User Image

#71 sprang up as Scratch's projection entered the room. "Its the Itchy-Scratchy Monster! I TOLD you all he'd be here! I told you!"

Looking around the room, the Oracle could sense a mixture of fear, anger, and just general high tension. Here was the demon that was foretold to bring about their destruction, but all it seemed to want right now was to talk?

Seemed easy enough.

#71 grabbed a small plate of food, balanced it on his head, and presented it before the projection. He then promptly sat down on the floor, and spoke with multiple voices in unison. "As you wish. Let's talk, then."

Edward sat down next to #71, sharing a twisted smile. Even if he was only a figment of #71's imagination, he was thoroughly entertained.
Melvin the Magnificent

User Image
Seeing the new arrival, he snaps his fingers yet again making the bouquet of flowers disappear completely, including the petals that fell to the floor.

"I see that you are quite talented at Illusions... uh... what do I call you? Ayways... besides the point... cheap illusions such as those are mere tricks compared to mine."

Snapping his fingers, he summons an illusion very similar to the crow, although this one seems to suck in the light, and gives off an odor of smoke as it walks along the table near the first crow.

Desirable Genius

arrow The Kitchen

Lian busily chopped things and slid them into the pot, looking up when she heard the Mistress enter. She paused in her work, taking a moment to bow. "It's no problem...It's actually more of an apology for wrecking the sitting room. I'm afraid the...Succubus...and I, differ on what's considered actual food. She tried to eat Spike and I intervened in the hunt."She said, bowing lower and then raising up again. "It's my pleasure to cook. Though between fixing the sitting room and fighting someone for their meal...It's best to eat something."She said, briefly turning to give the noodles and broth a quick stir before she bowed again.

"I will leave you to it then."She smiled, starting to drift out of the kitchen, rubbing her shoulder a little before she stepped out into the hallway. There was a cat there, another than the rude one earlier. "Another talking cat? Fascinating. Yes, I'm an elf, I'm really...flat...tered..."Lian smiled but it started to slip away. She could feel a horrible presence in the Inn that was stronger than that of Nolan or the Succubus. Her pace started to move faster toward the sitting room, bringing her hand to the door and sliding it open. She stood with her feet firmly planted, staring at the creature that decided to make himself known.

And she didn't have to guess that this was Scratch.

Lian glared at him, seething but glanced at Spike. "Spike...Don't..."She warned, then did the same to the Succubus earlier. "You too."

Interstellar Traveler

Melvin the Magnificent

User Image
Realizing quickly that he has overstepped his boundaries, he snaps his fingers, causing his illusion to disappear. A strange thought occurred to him as the smoke enveloped him, Why am I not choking? I know it is merely an illusion, but this is a first for me. What happened to me the other day that I can't remember and is it linked to me seeming to not be here? Not wanting to give anything away, he puts on an act of choking until the smoke lifts.

"I apologize, I did not mean to insult you. I merely saw an opportunity to show off my talents is all. I am a master illusionist, you see. My name is Melvin the Magnificent, perhaps you have heard of me?"

((No worries mate, don't be afraid to do things like that. I enjoy the roleplay and was trying to display that Melvin had no clue what was going on.))

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R
T H ExxYOUNGxxJOROGUMO

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Frightened/Weak ) x xLISTENING ( » 冬の桜 ) x x
WEARING ( » Cherry Blossom Kimono ) x xINTEREST ( » Spike Spiegel )

The lesson that had been presented before Ryuu and many others was rather interesting. Within the time of living with her sister, she hadn't truly been explained many things. Being so put at peace, life no longer felt real. It was as if all was a dream, or just a hallucination and she would soon awake as an ordinary human. She no longer heard the sounds of breathing, nor the voices of those commenting on the magical feeling that over-took them. She remained this way until the Mistress's silk like words slipped into her head. It was here that Ryuu's eyes came to flick open. Vision blurry for what felt like hours, it would soon focus just in time to take the prayer notes that had been passed to her. This now her sister had done before, though she would still look down upon the prayer note's for long moments before slipping them away. Eye's still remained in her lap as she no longer felt the sadness, pain, and worry, the they would soon trail up as the Mistress present a silver tray of items. Ryuu knew most of them from the back on her hand right away: a round incense burner, a turquoise bottle of 'holy water', a bowl of sea salt, and lastly a bundle of twigs tied together with purple string. Ryuu would await silently as the two items (sea salt and bundle of twigs) were passed around. As this took place, she couldn't help but allow her silver eyes to roam the back porch, over-looking the faces of others. Even aware as she was now, no other voices had reached her.

After feeling the two items and passing them, her attention would raise to her sister once again as she spoke of the one and only Mr. Sratch. By this point in time, she indeed had realized the number within the group had grown since the beginning. Even as the sounds of life returned to her ears and people removed themselves from the deck, she remained. Just a bit more longer would she like to enjoy this peace and in so, she did....

.... The was, until 'it' was felt. The pleasing atmosphere changed rather quickly and caught young Ryuu by surprise. Silver eyes sprang open, alert as they scanned the back porch. Everything began feeling heavy, almost as if she didn't want to move... no, she couldn't move. Then, she saw it... smoke suddenly appearing from the garden, drifting up onto the back porch and towards the open doors. Eye's widening, she saw what looked like demonic forms growing from the smoke. Being outside, she hadn't known what was being said or done inside. And then all to quickly it finally hit her. Her heart beat seemed to stop for what felt like moments on end, shaking starting up at the hands and working it's way up before traveling all throughout her body, breathing coming to a stop.

" .... S-Scratch .... "

Ryuu would slowly, and almost painfully, lift her legs to her chest with arms wrapping around them before burying her face away. ' N-no... this is just a dream.. h-he's isn't here... he just... can't be!' Ryuu told herself this multiple times as she sat in the corner of the porch, resembling a child so dearly lost in life and terrified of life itself. She was much weaker than the rest, so terrified. She was what she called herself the lowest of the group, so helpless. Ryuu was so very confused as to why he was here.. or now at least? Well, in ways the question was rather ridiculous to ask given Mr. Scratch was expected to show up anytime, and this time was unknown. She wanted to go inside, see what truly was happening, but she couldn't, even if she had wanted...

Out Of Chocolate:
I've no excuse for my absence, but I will say I'm back and I apologize, though I know with some I may be hard to get that acceptance back. <3

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The arrogance of this 'Scratch' person only infuriated her further. She nodded to Liam, a flash of understanding in her ruby eyes. Yes, it would do no good to strike now, but the succubus had to make her opinions perfectly clear. Her eyes followed the trails of smoke, but she couldn't keep herself from glancing at Scratch again and again, keeping constant watch of any minute movement. His words made the fresh blood in her system heat up in anger, but she restrained herself.

She spat towards the illusion scornfully before speaking between gritted teeth.
"Forget the small talk and tell us what you want, skull-boy." she snarled.

This was exactly the kind of person she loathed- those who hide behind illusions and trickery and think themselves so very clever and invincible. She knew it wouldn't help matters, but she longed to scream at him to come into the room himself and face them like a man, not hide like a coward. But she bit her tongue. Comments like that would only put her companions in danger of retaliation...

User Image
Melvin the Magnificent

User Image
Not expecting that outburst from the woman, is slightly taken aback, but he remains quiet since he already learned his lesson. Waiting for the opportunity to be useful rather than cause more problems than he already has.

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Unsettled/Angry.
● Current Location: Inn - Sitting Room.
● Current Objective: Protect Ryuu
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Sensing something strange in the back of his mind, an oddly disquieting and unsettling wave of anxiety swept over Spike's unconscious as he attempted to return to his meal. The kappa seemed settled enough and Hanyo pleasant also as she flashed him a dazzling smile whilst she spoke with Himiko in the doorway, a new arrival entering the room also; the inn was quiet and things seemed set to be uneventful once again, although Spike could not shake an increasing sense of unease.

It seemed however this mood inclination was proven correct as what appeared to be a rogue cloud of smoke drifted into the room from the garden, apparently with a life of it's own; not dispelling in the breeze nor being directed by it, the smoke proceeded into the building seemingly of its own accord. This immediately put Spike on edge, narrowing his eyes as a chilling voice rang out from the indistinct gathering of smoke, forming into the shape of a crow before setting at a vacant space at the table. Spike immediately knew this was at the very least a representative of the very demon they were preparing to fend off shortly, scowling somewhat and making no effort to conceal his displeasure at its presence. At the moment the crow then expanded into the form of Scratch himself however, Spike immediately reacted, reaching for his Jericho 941 and aiming it directly at the demon announcing his presence, following his every move.

"You've got some nerve showing up here like this, like Hell we're going to have a civilised discussion."

Finding Scratch responded with indifference to the weapon aimed directly at him, it seemed he was merely an illusion of sorts, the demon himself had not seen fit to arrive in person, at least not yet. Even if this was some consolation, seeing the being of so much anger and hatred in the room with them and making himself comfortable, making sarcastic small talk; it was infuriating to say the least.

Finally looking away from the demon whilst he amused himself with verbally tormenting the new arrival, Spike's gaze met Lian's as she spoke up upon arriving in the room also, to which Spike gave an irritated sigh and reluctantly lowered his gun with a short nod. It appeared Lian and Hanyo were having trouble with restraining her anger toward Scratch also, in fact all those present in the room seemed to be angered, but looking at how Scratch was acting, Spike reasoned he likely was looking for such a reaction in the first place.
User Image
The kappa whom had since ducked under the table upon sensing Scratch then seemed to shift beneath the wooden surface, Spike felt it push up against his leg and remain in place, clearly afraid of the unwelcome demon now joining them for lunch, it chose to remain hidden. Glancing back toward Scratch, Spike's frown deepened when he saw him then engulf the newly arrived wizard in the same twisted smoke that initially appeared in the room, although it seemed only to make a point as the action was brief enough before the smoke was dispelled once again. Hearing the wizard feel obliged to apologise made it seem all the worse, particularly as Scratch seemed to be greatly enjoying all the discomfort caused, this being amplified as The Patient appeared and not only presented him with food, but sat before him in a respectful yet childlike manner, clearly intrigued.

"You really are a piece of work; you mean to tell us you came all the way out here just to see 'how things were going'? I really doubt Mistress would have anything to say to you."

Finding his reaction was quickly followed up by an angered and directly challenging comment from Hanyo, Spike's hateful glare upon Scratch remained, hoping the demon would take the hint and leave before causing any more of a disturbance.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC: Awesome, much appreciated. Great to have you aboard Sprtsnt. wink

Good to see you back here Ryuu.

Interstellar Traveler

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Mistress of Blooming Lotus
User Image ~Kimono~ Black and Crimson with Purple Obi User Image ~Mood~ Foul User Image ~Song~ Syouji

Upon hearing lian's explanation on why her sitting room was destroyed earlier, Mistress hadn't said anything, but nodded in understanding. So the young succubus tried to eat Spike and most likely Lian had gotten in the middle of it thus starting a fight. She was definitely have a work with them later on the subject but for now she wanted the elvish woman to take a seat and relax while eating. Bowing to the elvish woman, "Go enjoy the fruits of your labor and I'll be within the room momentarily," Mistress adi with a smile and watched the her leave the room with Martin trailing behind her.

A small chuckle came from the mistress as all of her supplies were already out and ready so she began chopping and breading veggies while growing an arm underneath her first pair and letting that take care of stirring the noddles within the broth. All of the shrimps and veggies ready to be put in oil to fry, Mistress got a sudden burst of negative energy and immediately recognized the wavelength as Scratch's.. Her heart squeezing in her chest, Mistress whipped around to find smoke rolling into the kitchen. Gritting her teeth a bit, Mistress turned off the burner for the noddles and oil then retracted her helping hand before moving quickly into the smoke to cross the hallway into the Sitting Room while producing a red paper fan and using the force of her soul energy to blow the smoke away from the main hall.

"Scratch," Mistress said as she looked into the doorway of the smoky sitting room and the red horns were displayed pointing back toward her as he sit facing the others in the room. One quick glance about the room and she noticed everyone had stopped eating and all on edge, a sense of fear also permeated the air as well as anger. "How dare you," she muttered with disdain and produced another crimson fan from her kimono and dropped into a horse stance while sliding it open. To those that can see magic and aura, the red fans began to glow purple as Mistress' kimono spread down the middle in her current stand and raised her arms to began creating a mass air current running through the room by rapidly moving her arms. A stomp of her foot and fluid movement of her fans from one side of the room to the open door to the patio, the smoke was forced to dissipate with her energy pushing the blackness in the room and so it was cleared away.

Straightening and snapping her fans closed, she placed them in one hand and reached out to grasp Scratch's back collar only to have her hand go right through him, "A projection, how cowardly," Mistress said then moved so that she at the opposite end of the table and face to face with her former lover. "Speak before I vanquish your projection," it was true that his form right now was intangible, but there was surely a part of him near Blooming Lotus that was and while he she had him here she was also busy searching her lines of webbing for where part of his blackened soul was hiding. It may have been put a merely fragment, but as soon as her webbed eyes found the right string she would not hesitated to move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Noob

( aw hell did i miss the battle! Had a job to go do...can somone fill me in?)

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
No, he's a projection dear. He has come to talk apparently ^.^

Dapper Genius

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Patient #71

User Image

#71's grin quickly faded into a frown. He had that same hunger for knowledge that he did when he first met Mistress, and now it was being denied to him. "No spoilers," he said.

He was a Seer. Seeing the future, reading minds and fortunes what simply what he did. And Scratch said he wasn't allowed to know.

But he wanted to know....

But he HAD to know....

WHY COULDN'T HE KNOW???

The Oracle started shivering with frustration. One couldn't be sure if he was holding back words, tears, or both.

"WHY NOT?!" he finally shouted, tears flowing down his cheeks. His curiosity far surpassed his fear of the demon, so he inched closer, while still sitting, and banged on the projection's leg, throwing a tantrum.

"YOU SAID WE COULD TALK AND I WANTED TO TALK AND SEE YOUR FORTUNE AND KNOW WHAT YOU WERE REALLY LIKE AND NOW YOU SAY I CANT AND THAT ISN'T FAIR AND WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN ITS NOT FAIR YOU'RE JUST GONNA KILL US ANYWAY WHY CAN'T I KNOOOOOWWWWW?"

Edward let out a sigh and buried his face in his hands. "So much for a civilized conversation," he said. He wished he could apologize to the demon for the Oracle's manners. But alas, that was one of the many limits of being imaginary.

Aged Gaian

Banzai Village - Inn

The sweet sixteen half-elf princess knew a place where her and her friends could score some boo's. In fact, it wasn't a difficult thing within Gaia Prime. The establishments were always quiet lackadaisical when it came to checking identification. The girl walked into the Inn and attempted to serve herself about three bottles of vodka which should have been well enough to get her and her friends plastered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff