Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

Isshu stayed out on the back porch for a while and merely looked around with her hands clasped behind her back. Her geta sandals clicking, she walked to the edge where the stairs were and turned to see a gong hung, it was beautiful. She remembered the hostess named Mistress saying there was a gong to let people of the inn know of her classes and couldn't remember if it was the one or two times for these "classes" she was going to hold. Isshu made up her mind to sit in on these classes in case this jorogumo was pulling a wool over the eyes of everyone here. That was a deep seeded concern of hers since the experience the resulted in the death of a young girl. Weighing on her mind, the short elder turned to gaze out at the garden once more and was deep in thought, so deep she had forgotten about the tea within the kitchen. It was probably done by now, and it didn't occur to her she might have burned and over boiled the tea.
Slowly making her way back into the main hallway, Isshu could still hear the voices of the inn's guests within the building. Looking to the entrance of the sitting room their was a young woman dressed in red and her soul was giving off a power force of a lustful nature. Taken aback slightly, Isshu realized that she was a sakyubasu and backing away she heard a slight... was that screaming? Confused the thought hit her between the eyes, "The tea!" she gasped then went into the kitchen and found the pot over boiling and spilling everywhere. "Why can't they make regular fireplaces in this building??" she complained and grasped a cloth before turning the knob first to full blast then off. Taking the kettle off of the stove, the elder was cursing and placed the kettle on a cloth on the middle table and went to clean up her mess on the stove taking a fan first from her yukata and opening it to cool the stove before wiping the mess up. This was ridiculous, she was grumbling to herself and seemed rather irritated.
Once done she through the cloths she used in the sink and climbed up on of the stools to sit and drink the tea she had made, it wasn't going to be the best, but she was damned she was going to let it go to waste. Still grumbling to herself, Isshu drank her tea and placed her head in her hand afterwards while sighing deeply.

OOC:

Desirable Genius

arrow The Sitting Room

Lian's eyes watched as Spike took care of the ordeal that she was going through. He moved the sake away and out of sight. She breathed a sigh of relief and hopefully Ryuu wouldn't take much offense of it. Lian grinned. "Yes. Spikey-kun. Spike-plus a cutesy 'y' and -kun because despite your job here and your age, I'm still older than you. Spikey-kun.
She said, chuckling and finishing up breakfast. She finished up the tea as well, stacking up her plates and siting to her feet. "Though, probably not as old as the Mistress..."

Lian grinned, giving a wave as she headed to the kitchen. "I'll see you for training later, Spike. You too Himiko, for herb picking."She said as she slid the doors open and slid it closed behind her. As she padded off to the kitchen, she heard the sounds of struggling. Sliding the kitchen door open, she saw a little old woman there sipping tea. Her aura was similar to what she felt on Spike's paper sutras, Lian smirking. "So your the baba yaga that made those paper incantations for Spike..."She said, clearly just teasing the woman as she went to drop her plates off in the sink. "I was wondering what was scraping around in the kitchen."

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Relaxed
● Current Location: Inn-Sitting Room
● Current Objective: Protect Ryuu
● Theme: The Real Folk Blues

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Barely restraining a smirk at Lian’s reply, Spike’s head tilted sideward very slightly in mild intrigue, but then it was not really too much of a surprise; elven lore, if however fictional he viewed it to be until he came to stay at the inn, did state elves were much longer lived than any human. Spike often felt older than others present at the inn, but only on the surface of things; experiences aside, most of those present he had come to know were a lot more knowledgeable than him; over numerous years coming to learn a great deal more, even if he had grown and wizened from his own experiences, he likely paled in comparison.

”Is that so? Well then, it has to be said; looking good.”

Finally finding himself smirking at this, if only in jest as Lian rose from her seat, collecting her plates before starting toward the door, her comment regarding the Mistress’ age seemed somewhat poignant; after seeing a visual representation of her memories the day before, it rang true. The jorogumo hostess was much older than most, but at the very least had amended her ways through cultivating her experiences into knowledge; on that basis she was still very much deserving of great respect.
User Image
Passively observing as Lian exited the room, Spike responded with a wave and an affirmative nod; he would need a change of clothes and more importantly finish his breakfast before even attempting any physical training. At this, Spike’s gaze fell upon an unfamiliar face, her somewhat seductive posture whilst leaning against the wall nearby to the doorway caught his attention surprisingly easily. She was unmistakably appealing to look upon; this being something of an understatement, but being so enamoured with Ryuu allowed him some immunity to her charms, however much she was able to catch his gaze.

”Hey, you’re a new face, I don’t think I’ve seen you around before; did you want to join us for a little breakfast, or just lurk?”

Smiling somewhat jokingly as he observed the oddly alluring woman, Spike caught sight of Nolan emerge through the doorway shortly after Lian made her leave, although he seemed distracted, staring into space and unusually silent once he was seated.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

A dark brow quirked on her pale, heart shaped face. Lady Hanyo snickered before shoving herself off of the wall.
"Lurking is a specialty of mine, but I suppose I could join you...." she trailed off.
Her hips swayed back and forth, causing the lace on her skirt to ruffle with the tiniest swishing sounds. She paused as she was near enough to him, and leaned over, bending at the waist. Naturally, her corset top made this position a very nice view. Her pale white breasts seemed to overflow in all their glory as she reached out one soft hand to stroke the man's cheek.
"Are you on my breakfast menu today?" she asked in a low, sultry voice, letting her sweet breath play over his face.
The hand that rested on his cheek slowly traced the contours of his jawline, following the bone before she let her index finger explore his neck. She glided along his jugular with a feather light touch, pausing only to hook her fingers into his collar.

It was probably a little strong, but she didn't care. You only have one chance to make a first impression, and instinct told her not to cut any corners. Besides, he did look rather tasty. He would be fun to have around as a side dish. Her lips curled into a ruby and white smile as she considered this. This was her favorite part. How would he react to her? What more could she get out of him? This was the fun part. Of course, it wasn't all about sex and blood. Okay, so perhaps it was mostly about sex and blood, but at least 10% of her actually enjoyed the whole friendship concept...

User Image

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Slightly unsettled

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageWatching the woman approach, Spike could not help but appreciate her movement as she crossed the room; that said, it was more out of curiosity than anything else, or at least that was what Spike convinced himself of. Observing a she leaned toward him, making the contents of her corset abundantly clear, Spike averted his gaze unusually respectfully, perhaps being in such close proximity to Ryuu gave him better grounding, no matter how much of a seductress this female newcomer was. Exhaling somewhat unsteadily, Spike held his composure however and gave a casual smile as he met the woman’s gaze, although faltering slightly at the light exhalation of breath that played upon his face; this woman certainly was as forward as she was unsettlingly seductive, placing her hand lightly on his cheek and trailing a finger down toward his collar, retaining focus became quite a task.

”Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not on the menu; it’s all about sushi this morning.”

Seeing that she gave an almost disturbingly expectant smile at this, Spike forced himself to hold her gaze, still retaining his smile if feeling strangely uncomfortable; being polite and not allowing his eyes to stray was strangely difficult; there was definitely something different about the new arrival and her approach, much as Spike was uncertain as to what it may have been.

”...I’m guessing you’re either really friendly or a little short sighted, I can’t complain but I figure I should make a point to say.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx
User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Sitting Room
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Breakfast
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Venom Green with Indigo Dragons [Hair in pearl hairpins]
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko buried herself in her meal in her embarassment, and missed a few things, although she could hear Nolan tap his way across the room and another person shadow the doorway. Lian finally got up to leave. "See you later, Lian-chan," she called. Herb picking sounded fun.

Finally done her meal she looked up and saw the strange woman from yesterday. She was chatting with Spike and borderline hanging off him. It was making Himiko uncomfortable, the way she was practically throwing herself at him, it was almost deperate. Trying to spirit herself quietly away she stood up and walked softly over to Nolan. Judging by his reaciton to her yesterday perhaps he might want to escape her as well.

"Good morning, Nolan-sama," she said softly with a slight, respectful bow. "Would you like to take a walk around the garden with me?"

[It's nothing I have against you, Hanyo. It's the character. I'm actually enjoying your posts very much pirate ]

Omnipresent Noob

User Image

User Image

Listening to:

xxxx☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠

Now I lay you down to sleep. For your soul is mine to keep...

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Nolan took another drag. He had gotten out of his stupor but didnt change much. He started listening to the conversations again. Spike and Ryuu...Hanyo was hitting on Spike...He wondered how Ryuu would take that. She seemed calm enough thought but her going into full spider form and going after her would be funny. Tho that was just his sort of humor.
                                            A soft voice came into his ear causing him to look up towards the voice.
                                            " A stroll through the garden? You know its not often i get to go through there without getting lost for an hour" he chuckled and pushed himself up out of his chair with his cane. " A walk sounds lovely, Himiko." he said happily. " perhaps a cup of coffee to go too?" he asked hopefully.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

When you die, you will wake. Now your bidding is mine to make...

Interesting Lover

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Я Ɏ Ʉ Ʉ
T H ExxM I S T R E S S ' xxY O U N G E RxxS I S T E R
T H ExxI N NxxG A R D E N E R
T H ExxYOUNGxxJOROGUMO

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
MOOD ( » Uncomfortable ) x xLISTENING ( » 冬の桜 ) x x
WEARING ( » Cherry Blossom Kimono ) x xINTEREST ( » Spike Spiegel )

The conversation between the small group was amusing and it felt rather... Nice. Ryuu had realized the switch in her cup, but she said nothing as in knowing it must have been done for a well reason. Attention being taken from Himiko as they conversed on the garden, she would give a slightly nod to Lian as she left the room. Her bright silver eyes would follow the woman out of the room, yet it was here her eyes would fall upon a woman. No ordinary woman, but a succubus. Her instincts automatically went from relaxed and happy to uncomfortable and maybe you could say slightly protective... Over Spiegel-kun that was. She watched the womans every move as she came in closer to Spike, soon leaning down and giving the male a free show of her cleavage. Jealously filled up inside the young jorogumo, yet on the outside she seemed fine as she stared at the cup in her lap. She wanted to say something or even give the woman a look to back off, but she felt she had no right to. A uneasy sigh would escape the young girls lip as she remained seated, eyes closing as she blocked out the surroundings. She wished to see nor hear anymore of what was to be said of the woman, what she would do, and how Spike would react. Yet again, she could easily pick her things and leave... Make an excuse to get out of that room. Ryuu has had very terrible experiences with succubuses in her past time. At this point not only jealousy filled her, but slightly madness. She wasn't one to hate, but succubuses were nothing but greedy woman who used men for their sexual pleasure and then the men's blood. That is from what she had seen herself. Even she had been targeted by a succubus once, she preferring woman more than men. Flat out, Ryuu was not enjoying her current state and was rather greatly uncomfortable, wishing to disappear from the current events taking place beside her.
Out Of Chocolate:
A succubus for a side dish sounds better.... Tehehe x)
Sadly still using a phone as well T.T <3

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

It wasn't an uncommon occurrence for the venomous vixen to clear the room of other females. She didn't even really take much notice of Himiko as she left, or Ryuu's discomfort- this was all normal. She chuckled softly, a sound barely more than a rumble in her throat.
"No? How about dessert, then?" she asked, licking her lips frankly.
With a sudden tug, she pulled on Spike's collar to bring his face closer so that he would be forced to bend his neck backwards to look up into her eyes. This exposed the tender flesh there, and she could see his pulse jumping against the thin membrane.... but she ignored it. Or tried to, at any rate.
"You're right, I'll need to be very close to see you best. Why don't we stay right like this, hmmm?" she cooed, straightening up just a hint so that her breasts very nearly touched his chest, close as they were.
"What's your name, handsome? I need to know what name I'll be murmuring in my dreams tonight..." she asked, letting her face slide down so she was whispering in his ear. From here, she chanced a glance at Ryuu, for instinct had suddenly piqued. The succubus' dark eyes narrowed. There was something very powerful within that woman, something that said dangerous... but no matter. Right now, her focus was on the man so deliciously close. But she mustn't bite... not yet. Reel him in like a fish on the line. Get whatever you can from him. Then, if he doesn't serve any purpose, he is sustenance. But the lovely lady really wanted him to be more than that. She was settling in to this place with some semblance of permanence, no need to burn any bridges.

User Image

((Owl Often Confused:
whats life without a little confrontation? i'm happy to make things interesting! xd But feel free to tell me if I'm pissing anyone off. I'm up for causing drama for fun, not actual drama ))

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xxxxxŦαkαħαşħ𝔦 Ħ𝔦𝖒𝔦kσxxxxx
User Image£σcαʈ𝔦σŋ: Sitting Room
Åcʈ𝔦σŋ: Breakfast
Yʊkαʈα Ċσ𝔩σѓ: Venom Green with Indigo Dragons [Hair in pearl hairpins]
❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

Himiko smiled broadly at the necromancer's words, then picked up a clean mug from the table and filled it with coffee from the jug. "You may hold on to my arm if you like," she offered, bringing Nolan's hand to the cup. "Careful, it's hot," she added, in case he tried to drink it straight away.

Behind her she could hear things escalating between Spike and the strange woman, and out of the corner of her eye she could see Ryuu looking very unsettled about it. Hopefully she said something soon before the other woman walked off with Spike. In any event, Himiko wanted to leave immediately, and was just waiting for Nolan.

(Now I'm reduced to using my phone as well D: the pappy blue-screened on me)
(Also Hanyo: like I said, it's my character's past that's making her uncomfortable. As far as I can tell things are heating up into a very interesting situation)
Alsoalso Nolan: finally get Himiko to chat with you! I'm very excited.)

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Unsettled

Eyes darting away to see Himiko already rising from her seat, shortly followed by Nolan, a sense of great unease came over Spike; it was clear he was being tested and seeing the room gradually clear only added to a potentially volatile situation. He quickly came to regret the openness of his last words as the woman seemed to take this as a prompt to take her actions a little further; he really needed to put his foot down, and soon at the rate things were going.

”...Dessert, at breakfast?”

Pitifully, this was all Spike could manage at first, in spite of his resistance he found the longer he retained eye contact with this woman, the more clouded his mind became; it was clearly a mistake to have done so in the first place, much as it was too late now. He was resolved however to not go down without a fight. Feeling a tug at his shirt collar, Spike felt her draw him closer, perilously so he reasoned at this point. Trying to retain rational thought, Spike attempted to review the situation in his mind before responding again, his words had to be more forceful than the last to put an end to this because if things were to continue...it didn’t even bear thinking about.

Forcing himself to avert his gaze to the far wall once again and exhaling unsteadily as the woman leaned as close as he reasoned possible, Spike continued to resist her advances as best he could manage, turning his head away slightly also but he felt his resolve fade all the more as she began to whisper in his ear in such a tone of voice it was growing unbearable, leaving Spike uncertain what to do. Yet all of the woman’s actions had a lessened effect on him for one simple reason, there was only one person who could elicit the response she wanted from him and tempted or not, Spike was too certain of this to allow himself to be persuaded otherwise. As if on cue at the thought of her, Spike heard a soft but uneasy sigh close by, mercifully drawing him back to reality as his eyes regained their focus, looking upon Ryuu as she still sat beside him, eyes downcast and focussed at the cup in her hands before slowly closing; she looked as uneasy as he felt, to which Spike mentally cursed himself for letting the woman catch him off-guard so easily. Looking back toward the seductress leaning over him, the gleam in her eyes unchanged, Spike felt his mental focus renewed somewhat as he finally responded, voice low but steady and clearly resolved in tone.

”I don’t think that’s going to be possible, to eat this right you’re going to need to sit at the table just like the rest of us.”
User Image
A lop-sided smile now present, if by this point more out of politeness, it acted as a casual mask to conceal how uncomfortable Spike felt; shifting slightly in his seated position, yet still retaining an unflinching gaze upon the woman as he reached aside on the table for some seconds, Spike presently lifted a nearby plate of sushi and held it in her line of sight. Still holding her gaze, mercifully now her charm on him fading somewhat, Spike’s smile increased very slightly as he calmly used his free hand to lift the woman’s hand from his shirt collar, placing the plate of sushi in her hand instead as he continued.

”The name’s Spike and...I seriously doubt it.”

Smirking slightly at his somewhat joking tone and sparing the woman a light-hearted wink, Spike felt somewhat relieved, he believed he likely had avoided a very difficult situation, but then this woman was a little hard to get a bead on, he had no idea what she would do next, particularly considering her behaviour didn't seem best suited for public decorum. He may have somehow conjured the resolve to shut her down somewhat casually, but Spike only wanted it to appear that way, if Ryuu wasn’t on his mind most of the time he could well have succumbed...eventually. At this thought Spike started to move back a little, attempting to inch away from her, an eyebrow slowly rising as he glanced across at Ryuu before looking back at her.

”You know, I don’t think I caught your name; if you want to get better acquainted, that might be a better place to start.”

OOC: I’m agreed on this being an interesting situation and have to admit I’ve been finding your posts very entertaining Hanyo.
You guys using your phones to post seem to manage really well, I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that. Lol.
I'm glad you found that picture edit of use as well Ryuu. wink

Partying Sex Symbol

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

A flicker of annoyance passed through her eyes before she composed herself. He was being more difficult than anticipated. Something was strengthening his resolve when she was supposed to be crumbling it. Perhaps she needed to be more direct. Without warning, she threw the plate of sushi over her shoulder. It crashed to the floor behind her, and she payed it no notice. With both hands free, she gripped his collar in clenched fists, not giving him an escape.
"I've got a powerful sweet tooth, Spike." she murmured into his ear. "And this is exactly how I want to satiate it."
She trailed her full lips around his lobe, her words no more than a breath.
"They call me Lady Hanyo. Learn it. Obey it."
Her lips ghosted along his jawline as her fingers had done. They left no mark, as the ruby tint didn't come from lipstick, but from her constant diet permanently staining them. Eventually, she reached his mouth, where she let just a hair's width between her lips and his so she could speak again.
"Lurking isn't my only specialty, you know..."
One fist on his shirt collar loosened in order to reach down, using her unnaturally sharp nails to slowly tear apart the fibers, exposing more chest to allow his body heat to sear against the coolness of her own skin.

User Image

((I never renamed my succubus character. she kinda developed ages ago as my username and I never gave her a more fitting one.))

Interstellar Traveler

User Image Spike Spiegel

● Status: Conflicted/Uncomfortable

The growing sense of ease Spike felt quickly evaporated the second the plate of sushi crashed onto the floor, proving any sense of control he thought he had gained to be quite false; clearly Spike had greatly underestimated how determined this Hanyo was. Eyes widening slightly as he could sense the situation was only going to escalate from this point, Spike immediately attempted to move back out of Hanyo’s reach, but it seemed she had anticipated this also, quickly grasping at his collar tightly and leaning close to murmur into his ear once again, although this time she added the contact from her lips, without doubt deliberately. This prompted an immediate step backward in his resolve as Spike concentrated his efforts on retaining his composure, he didn’t know how much longer he could handle this and it was quickly getting out of hand. More than anything a sense of guilt kept him attuned to what was going on; whatever power Hanyo seemed to have, it was testing his self-control greatly, something he didn’t like, especially in front of Ryuu.

“…I’m not good with taking orders…”

Spike grimaced as Hanyo’s lips moved from his ear and across his jawline, but now he made every effort to avoid her gaze, at least knowing by now their strangely hypnotic effect would only make matters worse if he chose to look directly at her. He needed to think fast, which normally would never prove a problem, but directing so much effort in trying to keep Hanyo at a distance was slowing him down greatly. Lurching to try and move away again the instant Hanyo removed one hand from his collar; he found he barely moved at all, her grip was just as inhuman as her ability to intoxicate it seemed. Following her hand’s movement with his eyes but managing to stifle any reaction besides a how hiss at the forced contact from Hanyo against his chest, Spike attempted to lurch away from her again, this time reaching for Hanyo’s free hand with his own, holding it away from him. However pleasing it may have felt, he knew it was wrong in every sense, particularly now her lips were barely hovering before his own; Hanyo was undoubtedly attractive but this had to stop. Jarring himself back into focus, Spike finally chanced meeting the seductive woman’s gaze, although his usual carefree expression was long gone and a slight frown was present on his face.
User Image
”…I don’t think we’re on the same page here, what I’m trying to say is I’m pretty much spoken for, you aren’t going to get what you want from me, no matter how hard you try.”

Voice unusually low, challenging in tone almost, Spike’s breathing at this point however was a little unsteady, but he was just as determined to resist Hanyo as she was in trying to force him to give in. Trying to encourage Hanyo to move away from him as he leaned back uncomfortably to gain some distance, Spike raised his other hand to his shirt collar, trying to prise away Hanyo’s other hand; whatever spell she was trying to cast over him, he was going to continue resisting, particularly now this situation was growing embarrassing. Thinking he may have caught an indignant flash in her eyes at this, Spike made a point to add something more in a hushed voice.

”Sorry Hanyo, but Ryuu here is the only one that gets me hot under the collar.”

OOC: There's no need to change your character's name, it is awesome just as it is.
Have to say though, this is getting as intense as it is entertaining. Lol. xd

Desirable Genius

arrow Back to the Sitting Room

The old lady wasn't really talkative....

But lo' Lian's elven senses detected a particularly distressing situation in the Sitting room. There was an aura that in all her years, she was pretty familiar with. Lian looked around the kitchen, rummaging and finding something in the garbage. A leftover piece of rotting fish. Smirking, she picked it out of the garbage and brought it with her. Even she found the smell revolting, but to a succubus, it would probably work to deter her from wanting to eat on any of the male patrons in the sitting room. Particularly the one she was picking on now. Lian re-entered the sitting room, fish in hand. "Oh, I think I forgot something in here."Lian said, but started to move behind where Spike was sitting...

And slowly lowering the rotting corpse of the fish between the succubi and Spike's face. "I forgot to spay for succubi. Silly me. They're everywhere nowadays and if your not careful...they'll drain you dry."She spoke, making jibes at Hanyo. "Sorry little sex leech...He's taken. As are many of the men and women here. You'll have to go find someone else to get your breakfast from."Lian smirked as she waved the rotting fish around in a taunting gesture. If she wasn't careful, she was about to get a big nose full of it.

Malevolent Star

10,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

Nau Maku San Manda
Bazara Dan Kan

Rin
Pyō

Sha
Kai
Jin
Retsu
Zai
Zen

xxxxxxxxxxx Isshu xxxxxxxxxxx

As Isshu sipped on the over brewed tea, there was a noise coming from the hallway and she looked up to see a woman with white hair, it was long and beautiful. From the appearance of her soul, she was a creature of light and seemed to know Spike as she mentioned her prayer notes. With her thoughts brought back to the incident last night, Isshu sighed once more and merely nodded once again going for the tea.Taking the time to watch the seemingly young creature of light walk about the kitchen, the elder took notice of her ears and smiled. She hadn't seen one of her kind since she was a child and that was so very long ago. She hadn't even a name for her and wondered what she called herself. Isshu's eyes then went to door as the young creature with an old soul exited the kitchen, her gray eyes narrowed. She was holding a rotting fish and the stench was awful. What had she planned on doing with that?
Curious, the elder hopped off her seat about to make for the exit then turned back to the table and grasped the kettle to take with her. Upon exiting the kitchen and crossing to the sitting room, Isshu peered in trying not to draw too much attention to herself. There were still quite a few people within the room, but the creature of light b-lined for Spiegel-kun and, good heavens! The sakyubasu was latched onto him like a leech of epic proportions. About to make a move to banish, something else more interesting happened then... the creature of light took the rotting fish and forced it between them. There was a small noise that came from Isshu then as she tried to stifle the laughter. Then, she couldn't help it, the old woman burst into laughter while in the doorway of the sitting room at the situation! The creature of light was instantly on Isshu's good side, wiping tears from her grey eyes continuing to laugh. Oh well her cover was blown and so tittering as she entered the room, Isshu placed the kettle on the table and sat comfortably on the opposite side of the action. "I haven't laughed that hard in years," she chuckled and poured more burned tea into her cup.

OOC: Hanyo, I love you right now! WIN! Sorry Lian, I was posting just as you posted. It's ok though ^.^ I understand the want to move on

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff