Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Explorer

Jeshia

Jiroo would take the time to move to his own suite, which was the owner's, to pack a few supplied for the journey. Good works for weapons usually were made specifically for the individual involved and took time. They may be there for a good while, waiting for the work to be finished.

Prepared for this, the Avion walked out to the edge of the balcony where the swamp was, where he quietly waved his hand over it, converting the still water into what looked like a whirlpool - a portal from which to jump outside of the Maiden's Realm and into Fal'lian.

"I hope you're not sheepish of a little bit of a rough ride." Jiroo stated, smiling. "Portals in and out of this place aren't exactly stable yet. Not until we've put her back on the map, at least."

With that, Jiroo would leap into the portal without waiting for Jeshia to follow, fairly sure she had the courage to make the leap.

Where they would end up was a place quite different than the swamp-like environment they currently were in.Where they would end up was a place quite different than the swamp-like environment they currently were in.

Dangerous Lunatic

She smirked at Zantara, figuring that his version of 'amusing' would be vastly different from her own. But she would definitely keep his words in mind, voicing as much.

"Of course, I just hope this isn't some jaded lover of yours that will kill the messenger,"she said with a small laugh,"And I will attempt to enjoy myself. Who wouldn't when there's an adventure to be had?"

With that, she bounded away, heading along the path Jiroo took and arriving at his side as he opened the portal. At his description of a rough ride she nodded, a bit solemn. Since becoming in this state, she was keenly aware of her mortality. She figured she would just have to trust that it was safe enough and that her hardened body and will would keep her safe.

"Well,"she said after he had leaped into the portal,"I know you're not listening, but guide my steps, Allfather." With a surge of adrenaline, she sprang out into the open abyss, a grin plastered on her face despite her trepidation.

Familiar Lunatic

Watching the two leave, the Cleric came to his feet and headed into the back, passing through the kitchen heading towards his room.

"Jaded Lover? Lian? Not quite my type. Too....weak for my tastes. And we don't need me to go and get between the Meadia and his love again. Too many dark memories from such times.

He said speaking to himself as he stopped and turned, instead heading to wander around the establishment, humming to himself as he checked out various things to make sure they were in order.

((I'll look deep into your heart and soul;make your wildest dreams come true))
((*Sits back onto a throne of cracked stones and old memories with his subjects of cobwebs, dust, and nostalgia before him.* Finally I can be king of this colossal wreck with no usurpers.))

Phantom

So easily people forget, I am always in the background.

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
((Pokes OOC head in.* Huh this place is still here, inactive as hell but hey good memories.))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Yup, been that way for a long time really..and yes, good memories will always rest here razz ))

Feral Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(I almost got myself a Bloodbath tattoo a long time ago.)

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

(I missed this place)

Feral Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
(Me too. So many good times were had.)

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

Miyuki Kitase
(Me too. So many good times were had.)
(lol yeah, and long time no see)
((What's all this?))

Dangerous Lunatic

The door swung open. Trinity stood before it. The lights twinkled on, as if her arrival had awakened the deadness that surrounded the interior. In truth, this place was always alive. Trinity and it had a little rivalry going on. She was surprised it did not try to eat her the moment she stepped foot into the room. Her feet clacked against the floor, armored boots lining her legs as she stepped down the stairs and walked over to the Jade Bar. The Red Assassin sat herself down into one of the seats and rested her arms in a fold upon the countertop. In her current solace, this was the only place that felt like it meant something to her, even if it was the place she felt the least fondness for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff