Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

count_zantara
Dizzy Graves

"My reasons are different for Sigil. There is a select crowd that have done considerable insult against me."

Trinity rose her sword, resting it onto her shoulder as she stepped forward after Zantara left out the room to the balcony. She stopped next to Dizzy, eyeing her from the corner of her irises. Within them, she could see the trouble lurking in the golden haired accomplice's eyes. Trinity could tell when the woman was not in her usual bright mood. And could sense her hesitation and distance of Zantara's ideas.

"You do not have to come with me. We have known one another for many years. I consider you my closest and only friend next to Maria. You are the only one I could ever say that to and respect. Do not feel obligated that you have to continue to do what I wish to do. It was bound to end up like this. We both have different goals. You want to bring life to this world. I...am a soldier. I was born a soldier in my homeworld, and I am remain one to this day. If you want anything from me, do know that I will use my weapon to protect what you care for. It is the least I can do, am I right?"

She sort of was ignoring Zantara right now, as she felt she needed to speak to Dizzy personally during a crucial time. But acknowledged that someone was here with a slight turn of her head in his direction.

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Vicious Trinity
count_zantara
User Image

Dizzy listened to Zantara,his explanation of the Sigil, and his reasoning behind his purge of the place. She indeed felt that Sigil had become too dirty for even normal citizens to join in, and someone like Dizzy, felt endangered and soiled. It probably had to do with someone offering to make her into a drug dealer who laced the stuff with dirty chemicals. . . Why would she be even remotely interested in that and if that was her only option to fit in at the Sigil, it did indeed need a cleansing. Zantara was ranting about things she didn't know but she listened anyway, it wasn't like Dizzy wouldn't meet these people or hear about them eventually maybe? A blank stare spread across her face.Dizzy took a moment to be silent, a rare moment indeed and watched as Trinity walked over to her. Her concern was touching, as Trinity was one of the few friends she had had for so long, it must have been obvious that she was not feeling well.... nothing got past Maria and Trinity. Resting her arms on the leg that was crossed over, it would move her body forward, turning her head directly to Trinity she squeezed her eyes shut and stuck her tongue out, but then dropped it, the ends of her lips curving upwards and her blonde hair falling over her shoulder.

"I can always depend on you Trinity, and you can always depend on me. So I will help you with the endeavor, but I do have to tell you.. I'm having issues with my angelic abilities. . . the healing has warped or something. . ."

Before she could finish, a new person entered first quite jacked up but very rapidly repairing itself. It was shocking somewhat, and Dizzy jumped up out of her chair with a gasp. Zantara delt with it by hollering at the person but Dizzy felt herself move forward a few steps before stopping. She watched the crystal snap and then remold muscles for an arm, her eyes trying to make contact with the grey and blue ones the new comer had.

"Are you okay?"

Ignoring the hoot and hollering from Zantara and the blatant ignore from Trinity. Dizzy had no idea who the person was, and she glanced back at Trinity when Zan said she and he knew the stranger.

Anansi

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
(( T____T I'm so impatient...))

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
((Impatient!!!))
He looked to them and laughed softly his voice becoming more dulcet as time went on before he leaned forward and coughed a bit then reached into his mouth. The chiming then pop as his jaw dislocated was punctuated by a slight squelch as it went deeper before he pulled out what appeared to be a shard of rock covered in a fragrantly sweet orange goo. Dropping it onto the floor he pressed his jaw back into place as droplets beaded on the surface of the shard and began to ooze off of it back into his form. His arms had almost finished repairing itself by the time he was done wiping his face with the remaining fragments he ripped from his waist of what was apparently the top half of a jumpsuit he'd been wearing.

"I'm fine." He said with a laugh and a nod. "Just..you know..machinery knows no loyalty so when you're trying to repair things make sure they're de-powered." He added with a soft laugh. Looking to the other two he smiled softly and nodded. "I missed you two as well...ah the memories." He said with a bright grin his gums a deep black with his china white teeth making the bright contrast. He had never managed to configure his teeth in a way that looked natural, everything just fit together too well, teeth too uneven. Something manufactured than created from anything natural.

"We met before, once upon a time ago...I might have been possessed." He said as his eyes narrowed. "I'm not seen as having a...proper soul so this is a regular issues."

Familiar Lunatic

((Sorry you three, today was my day of rest. I went to the spring folly and road rides. Posts will be forthcoming tomorrow morningish.))

Familiar Lunatic

Dizzy Graves
Vicious Trinity
Anansi

The Cleric of ForeKnowledge

"Yes...Yes she does. Do you know how hard it is to find a healer in that place? I had to steal one last go around...and she flew away on me."

Zantara mused as he leaned on the railing staring down into the abyss of the hallowed hall of the Bloodbath at the very very strange man.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,

He replied to him with a deadpan look on his face. Puffing on his pipe, the Cleric just shook his head and headed for the stairs, steams of smoke following behind him like a choo choo train.

"So anyways...ladies. Take a moment, get things in order chat with the Tin Man who's name escapes me utterly right now. I need to pack. Or more importantly get my bags."

Sighing to himself as he vanished into the kitchen, the sounds of him throwing around pots and pans and various other items echoed from the storage room where he usually kept his junk, looking for something specific to his nature.

Dangerous Lunatic

Dizzy was having just as much trouble with her abilities as Trinity was. At least this way, they could help one another develop. She just needed to keep the woman out of harm's way so she would not be troubled by her being vulnerable to attacks. The last thing she needed was to have to worry about protecting someone when she did not have enough power to do it effortlessly. That is why she desired power. To protect herself. Dizzy was the other person she now had a reason to use that power for. She deserved it. The highest respects the Red Assassin could ever give someone.

"I do not remember that grotesque thing. I will leave you two to talk. Do not be long. We leave for Sigil soon."

She had her weapon disappear, turned around...wait, she forgot what room she was in. Instead, she refaced herself, and jumped off the edge of the balcony to the room below where the crystal-encrusted individual stood. Standing at six feet tall, she looked at him for a moment then made her way to the stairs. She would wait for them outside the building.

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
User ImageWell Dizzy HAADD been one of leaders of Spectra if she recalled correctly, so it wasn't like she was completely helpless, she would just have to regress back to fighting mode until her healing and support system got fixed. If anything everyone around her should be a little more worried because Dizzy could no longer help out as she used to. Time had changed though, and her fighting was incredibly rusty. She sighed softly at the thought and then squeaked as she watched Zantara and Trinity both leave her to the man who came in battered but, apparently almost patched up. The newcomer probably knew Trinity and Zan, as Dizzy had no recollection of this man. Jumping back into the original, non-Zantara dimension, Dizzy clenched one arm with the other, her arm crossing beneath her chest. She smiled hesitantly. Of course those two would book it... she thought irritated but changed brains to give her attention to the guy in front of her.

"That seems like one bad machine...Glad it seems you could handle the damage..."

She said with curved pink lips and friendly eyes. Dizzy had golden hair that spilled and twirled down her back, reaching just the cusp of her back side. She was slender but strong looking and had a friendly demeanor to her.

count_zantara

Vicious Triniity

Anansi
He looked up to the people far above him with a smile as his body now almost finished healing began to change color to a slightly golden tan seemingly the paleness of his skin having come from blood loss rather than being his natural disposition. It came across like more of a diagnostic measure than an actual feature as he looked back running his fingers through his ever thickening crimson hair that began to gleam like oxygen rich blood under a harsh light. He saw the woman jump down and look at him and smirked. His lips parted on one side of his face but didn't open till exactly half way across."Ah, well that's fair you don't remember me, I'm a bit of..," His pause was aberrant and jarring, stopping suddenly like a corrupted sound byte more so than a voice trailing off into breath. "Yes, a thing, just a thing." He said before chuckling softly as one stepped out, the other vanished and he noted the young woman's squeak. "Oh come now...What's the worst I could...actually, what's the worst you expect I can do? I'm just a stranger, the most vicious murders and attacks tend to come from friends statistically."

He climbed upward and stood, at just slightly over six feet his body was impossibly well defined. It came across like someone had sculpted a statue then stretched flesh over it while pressing it deep into every crevice and crack, no scars, nicks, even pores were absent from his body. The hair on his head was the only one noticeable besides his eyebrows which bore no stray hairs.

"It served much of its purpose. There are no bad machines unless they are autonomous, just people who plan poorly." He said with a slight smile. "Don't keep your friend waiting, she seems the busy type." He said as he bowed slightly his hair now down to just below his shoulder resting at his collarbone.

Familiar Lunatic

Dizzy Graves

count_zantara

Vicious Triniity

Anansi

The Cleric

Coming out of the backroom wearing a very prim three piece in an almost electric purple with a pair of sawed off shotguns over his shoulders and throwing daggers around his thighs and forarms under the jacket drapped over his shoulders, Zantara carried with him a large black duffelbag.

"Yeah...that works on Ea-rth. This is Gaia Prime. It's always the strangers that get you in these bloody parts. I wish I could remember your ********' name though...God that's going to bug me all week."

With a little wave towards Dizzy and the stranger, Zantara replied

"If you want to bring the new pet, I've got the room Dear Dizzy. But we've got people to kill, dontcha know."

With a little laugh, he vanished out the door following behind Trinity, the duo standing outside for a time watching the rains come down.

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Anansi
He looked up to the people far above him with a smile as his body now almost finished healing began to change color to a slightly golden tan seemingly the paleness of his skin having come from blood loss rather than being his natural disposition. It came across like more of a diagnostic measure than an actual feature as he looked back running his fingers through his ever thickening crimson hair that began to gleam like oxygen rich blood under a harsh light. He saw the woman jump down and look at him and smirked. His lips parted on one side of his face but didn't open till exactly half way across."Ah, well that's fair you don't remember me, I'm a bit of..," His pause was aberrant and jarring, stopping suddenly like a corrupted sound byte more so than a voice trailing off into breath. "Yes, a thing, just a thing." He said before chuckling softly as one stepped out, the other vanished and he noted the young woman's squeak. "Oh come now...What's the worst I could...actually, what's the worst you expect I can do? I'm just a stranger, the most vicious murders and attacks tend to come from friends statistically."

He climbed upward and stood, at just slightly over six feet his body was impossibly well defined. It came across like someone had sculpted a statue then stretched flesh over it while pressing it deep into every crevice and crack, no scars, nicks, even pores were absent from his body. The hair on his head was the only one noticeable besides his eyebrows which bore no stray hairs.

"It served much of its purpose. There are no bad machines unless they are autonomous, just people who plan poorly." He said with a slight smile. "Don't keep your friend waiting, she seems the busy type." He said as he bowed slightly his hair now down to just below his shoulder resting at his collarbone.

((The first time my computer shut down without my permission and I restarted it, my post was still here... the second and then third time it shut down without my permission.. I lost my post.

So I guess I'll have to repost tomorrow. : ( Sorry guys! ))

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
count_zantara

Vicious Triniity

Anansi

Dizzy blinked her big golden eyes as she watched the finishing touches appear on the "thing" in front of her, her lips curved a bit deeper, a small smile spreading on her face, for being suddenly healed the finished product wasn't so bad... As for not knowing who he was, would have Dizzy forgotten this person in front of her?... Yes. But does not mean she didn't care. Dizzy lifted the hand that was tucked beneath her chest and waved it back and forth quickly in the direction of Trinity. She shook her head a bit long side the hand waving.

"Oh Trinity? No no, she'd wait for me. Are you fully healed now?"

She asked genuinely curious. With magic like that, it would be hard to destroy the young man in front of her, and that could possibly be a great ally. When Zantara reentered the space, he looked well dressed and ready to go as well. Two impatient people... she bit her lower lip.

"I don't think you are a pet.... but it does seem I don't have time to chat... unless you wanted to tag along as Zantara has invited you?"

Question mark at the end because Dizzy wasn't sure if it was a smart idea to invite a complete stranger to a suddenly impulsive mission.

Dangerous Lunatic

count_zantara

Trinity was sitting outside against the wall, not caring for the rain as she held her legs tucked up close to her, arms resting on top of them. She was staring out until Zantara came, looking over to him with a glance.

"I am going to let you know now. I am wanted in Sigil. The moment I show my face in public, anyone who is anyone will be after me. I will need a cover. A disguise if I am going to be helping you."
A faint whistle escaped soft and young lips as the source ventured out from around a random corner. The bar, though visited only once before, had a familiar, but odd, lay out to the woman. Fingertips danced playfully around a pillar as she twirled around it, laying violet eyes along the crowd as she cautiously kept her distance. One would be familiar to her, sharing her eye color, of course, but the others were quite unknown to the brunette woman. A sly smirk appeared on those unpainted, yet perfectly pink, lips as she continued to watch, her previous whistling subsiding for the moment. They appeared eager to leave and uncertain at the same time. Her insight on the reasoning was unestablished and, though she knew she shouldn't bother to interfere, it was still an odd personal habit, or hobby, of hers to simply watch, to observe, and to listen. She was gathering information.

Her fingertips slowly traced down the pillar in no particular fashion, neither sensual nor bothered, as she stepped out from behind it. A smaller frame, concealed with a light and airy white fabric draped around her upper half, leaving her mid-drift in sight as separates normally did, followed by a long and white skirt. Both portions were dined in golden chains. The skin, along and in between the fabric, appeared darker, tanned, and perhaps naturally so. Still, the lightness of her appearance was welcome, and warranted, by the shoeless soles she wore. She despised shoes, of any kind, and found them to be daft, a drag, and noisy.

Long and curly brown strands danced around each side of her delicate expression as she continued to watch. They were leaving and soon. Information she not only stored but attached to small details about each person. The hair color on the one who admittedly announced her want in a place called Sigil. The other woman feeling both the pressure to leave, the lack of her healing abilities rendering useful, while appearing oh so familiar with the other woman. Lovers, perhaps?

A light canter of her head allowed her temple to rest along the pillar as she continued to listen, to observe, and to view in silence, while her arms moved across her chest, crossing as she dwindled in the details to note. A noble man. Perhaps only by action though never by private thoughts. How delightful. Her pinks lips pressed into a mused smile as violet eyes continued to surf the scene in front of her, gathering informations the way a wave caresses the beach; taking and delivering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff