Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

x Leinhart x

User Image
~She heard the whistle first, sharp to her sensitive ears, causing them to swivel to tune into the source. Darling?

The demonic appearing feline would pause, turning slightly to stare at the speaker. Was he speaking about her? Her head tilted slightly in that curious cat like manner, causing strands of obsidian to fall before her glowing gaze, as a dark brow quirked slightly. "Is it me you are calling darling?" She asked sweetly, a small smile gracing her full sensual lips.

Her arms lifted to fold beneath her chest, as her tails swayed, then lifted to curl around her slender waist. The feline was exotic in appearance, dark sun kissed skin, hair to compliment her complexion and framed her delicate face in dark waves.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHAR PROFILE + ART BY »»» D-FAULT
Zane Fieri

((Quick question: "Kat" the bartender, she's transferable? Like, she's played by different people, or are you the same player on a different account? Also, thanks for the welcome. cool Wasn't expecting to be noticed at first. By the way, a Jikininki is a spirit of a greedy person who is cursed to eat the flesh of human corpses. A Kasha is a cat demon that also eats the flesh of human corpses. I think Zane wants to dispose of something.))

"Zane...?" He glanced. Then he turned, in mixed shock and delight, as he saw her; a petite girl, stained with drying blood, holding herself. He looked on in bewilderment as he saw himself after his first few kills; with the same void eyes and mile-long stare, looking ahead alone. He was right to bring her here, as their fellow man could never be able to accept their circumstances, or their reasons. Here, they could be mistaken for demons.

Here, ironic as it was, they could be safe.

He turned back to the bartender named Kat, and took another real sip of vodka. "Don't you worry; I clean up well." He smirked a little, baring a very human fang and clean, bloodless white teeth. He imagined with good cheer the bit of confusion he would create; vampires were very common nowadays. To be mistaken for one; that would actually be a bit of an advantage. New Harbingers, though, like Sen; they were dead giveaways.

"I actually have to attend to some things for a bit." He licked his bottom lip free of booze, suddenly slightly more serious. "You wouldn't happen to be able to hook me up with a Jikininki or a Kasha, would you?" He asked, casually taking another sip from his glass.

kitty wicked
Zane Fieri

((Kitty is the IC Bar manager. I (Dreamer) play her. Long story short I aquired this account from its original user. At first it was a joint account buuuut I have control of it. -Le shrug.- Nah! We try to be hospitable! THANK YOU for the descriptions, I would have looked it up. ;3 ))

So he did know her, at least by the expression on his face. By the looks of her, they could have been related somehow, maybe they were? Kat tilted her head some before picking up another glass.

Kat was stuck in the 90's, having been turned at the ripe age of 24, she never aged out. Long blonde curls hovered around her pale shoulders. She stood about 5'6 with an hour glass frame to her. An 'Are you afraid of the dark?' spegetti strap shirt stopped just at her stomach. A pink plaid skirt hovered around her waist with some thigh high socks and some boots.

They were not vampires, that much was true. They didn't look like her, she was a pure blood, her kind were not hard to spot. He seemed cheeky about his kill, and Kat didn't judge him for it, only that he cleaned it. Dreamer and Shadow were in the business of killing so she was used to blood spilling on both her bar and the Halo. Kat was curious now, she had seen plenty of things in her undead life. Many travelers passed through and many had different stories.

The vampire watched his expression change to something more serious, and then ask for some otherworldly things. "Known a few of the flesh eaters, but they haven't come around in a while. As for the Cat demon--" Kats eyes quickly darted to the feline of the hour. Suhajii was a hell cat, that much she knew, but she knew nothing about her. Zane would probably see her, maybe even realize the same thing. "A-h, no, don't think I have any of those either." At least she didn't know if Suhajii did. Maybe he'd ask so she wouldn't have to.

Why these requests? What was he?

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Good to see you, brother."

Affording his own devilish smile back to Shadow, Leo would continue to gamble his time further from the exploits his appearance would dictate. While his aura, body language, and seductive physical visage sung a symphony of flirtatious interaction the recently reincarnated immortal was far from interested in such trivial means of fretting away his time. He had been absent from the Gaian realms for a great length of time, off 'soul searching' in a fashion as he knew he was no longer who he had been before though couldn't altogether rid himself of his incarnated pasts.

Regardless of his lack of social etiquette's Leonardo wouldn't shy from offering Ristar, or any other than happened to glance his way some attempt at a friendly smile that didn't hint at any further agenda in spite of his passive allure. Maneuvering his right elbow to rest on the bar counter, palm open to lean his face upon in a rather languid manner facing Shadow, opposite hand rummaging out a single hand rolled narcotic vice from his pant pocket to be thumbed up deftly put between sensual lips before gesturing towards the owner for some manner of lite.

"Got a parlor trick for me, or some old fashion matches perhaps?"
kitty wicked

~A cat like ear twitched, indication that Suhaji had picked up the fact that she was being spoken of. Quickly she glanced towards the bartender, that sweet smile still upon her lips, yet that devilish nature lit her eyes. Then her intense gaze shifted towards the individual the bartender was speaking to.

Could she procure him with what he requested? She could in fact, but since not asked directly she'd not voice this fact. She was mischievous in that way.

With a chuckle she spared a glance towards the one she knew at Leonardo, studying him carefully a moment before returning her attention to the male who had spoken to her in the first place.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHAR PROFILE + ART BY »»» D-FAULT
Zane Fieri

He glanced back at the Hell Cat the young vampire's eyes darted to. He dared a lewd look; watching her move her torturous curves, and licked his bottom lip again, smirking as he turned back to the girl at the bar. "I know what you mean. Too attractive to waste time eating corpses." He took one last swig from the glass, and looked to the girl beyond the duo chatting with who looked to be the owner.

He stood, taking the quarter bottle of vodka with him. "Anyway. Don't sweat it. We'll just bring the dead chick with us. I need to take her --" He gestured to the girl. "Back to the room. Get her cleaned up. Congratulate her for her third kill." He winked at the bartender one last time. "Bet you know a lot about that, gorgeous."

He walked briskly past the other patrons, making a beeline for the girl, but not before chancing another lewd look at the hot little kitty, making sure she saw him lick his lips and eye her curves as he passed.

kitty wicked
Senquilon
Suhajii

Striking Genius

2,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
((Sorry for the lack of posts!! I've been a little busy with RL and Gaian Art Shop struggles. xd A glamour, by the way, is a spell that conceals certain things. Like, a zit. Or, a demonic face. Or a third eye. Etcetera. Zane, I'm going to assume you carried her, okay? emotion_bigheart ))

She stared still, blankly, as Zane approached her; the older Harbinger, with his single wing hidden from view by a glamour. She didn't have her usual energy to be even mildly annoyed by his levity and his lascivious glances. She was still in a state of shock, bordering on a mild catatonia. Barely aware of being lifted from her seat, she remained very, very still, trapped in a loop in her mind, replaying her kill.

She felt the stairs, and Zane's arms underneath her, holding her at the crook of her knees and below her wings. She felt numb, but she could see tremors in her hands. Hand. Something was blocking the view to her right... No, that wasn't it...

As her and her "brother" reached the room and she felt the cold softness of the bed on her back, she started to regain a bit more of her awareness. She clumsily brushed back the bangs she assumed were covering her left eye. Still nothing. What was there...?

She looked up at Zane, and he wore his usual smug smirk, and for a while she thought that things were in order. But then she felt it; a sting on the left side of her face. When she reached for it, she finally realized...

"Zane... my..."

Zane Fieri
kitty wicked

Ice-Cold Shade

Corrupt Heaven

Narcissistic Nihilist

Amber hues sat out across the plains, as his body began to manifest, laying across one of the branches of the trees. The Halo, it was the last place Raven's song was played, yes this horrid nightmare of a plague that sat out across the land. A small tch passing his lips, as the black bandaged arm moved to reach behind his back. Slowly a large rifle would start to form, and materialize within the grip of his hand. The long white ash hair dancing down over the mask, as the amber orbs shined brightly. It seemed as though anger, hatred, emotions shot through and coursed through his veins. "Dear children..." His voice called to the aether's of the worlds.

Shifting his form, to where his back rested against the trunk of the tree now, he reached forward, pulling the bolt back on the rifle, before his fingers snapped, a shell moving in between his fingers, as his aura started to dance off of it. This was the same exact bullet he had shot Raven with in the past, well his doll. Positioning the rifle, his eyes narrowed, as he made sure he had a clean shot if he needed to use it.

"Come and find the song...The first song....." His voice once again carrying out to the two that had sealed the eyes shut on his back. His aura flickered a bit, his voice sounded as though, he had lost control of what sanity was left inside of him.

He was here, to gather the notes of the song...Someone within that Tavern, remembered them...Creature and Tupris, would be the entrance for his toys to move inside, and get the information spoken out about it.

"Whoever said, saving the world was worth the glory, they was wrong...Personally, I'd rather just watch it burn and decay.." he spoke out to his self, before his arm pulled the rifle up to his shoulder, as he continued to rest and keep an eye on the tavern ahead of him, waiting for the eyes to show.
Suhaji

She knew well he was talking to her, they were the only two standing there by the door. Either it was catch her now, or wait until she was free again. He leaned against the wall near the doorway, cocking a leg back while he rested his foot against it bending at the knee.

He returned her smile with a pleasant smirk. The beauty of the man was mystifying and seemed to glow under the dark aura his slender form gave off. He had transcending features, milky white skin that seemed ageless, wicked black tendrils down his back that curled at the tips, azure blure eyes filled with darkness and the overall appearance of a Super Model. Ironic such a dark man could appear so, lovely and enticing .... He was the Prince of Vellond.

"Of course, ma'lady. As we are the only two standing around, yes?"

He smiled at her silly question, but could understand if she rarely had new guys come and talk to her something Leinhart was never afraid of - he loved women especially the gorgeous ones. His voice soft and elegant obviously someone of high class reputation, but he did not carry himself almighty. Vampire or not, bitting into his lower lip as blood trickled down them. A black serpent's tongue licking it right up despite it's demonic appearance, he moved it slowly across his pale cold lips before pulling his darkened iris back into the sight of her's.

[Sorry. Still trying to get back into character after such a long hiatus. Pretty hard for me.]

Demonic Waffles

Zane Fieri

Who knew, the hell cat was a mysterious entity to her. As the other woman had appeared she noticed more that she didn't look well. Something was off, like she was ill? Zane quickly cured her curiosity with his next answers. Of course he killed the woman, at least he'd clean up, that's all she asked for. Someone was always another part in their food chain, she understood that better then anyone. Although it had been a while since she had actually killed anyone. Kat had limited herself to drinking the blood of others but not completely killing them. She glamored them until they forgot who they were, if only for an hour.

As he swept the woman off her feet she seemed startled at his comment about third kill. She was that young? Maybe that's why she looked as white as a ghost. Was she terrified of what she had done? Or what she had become?

While he departed she found his comment off putting. Maybe he was used to doing that kind of thing. Unfortunately he was correct, she did know about all of that. He was an interesting character, one she felt interested in knowing, even with his infuriating flirtation towards anything with boobs.
x Leinhart x

((You're fine.))

~He was pretty, a attractive specimen of a male and he knew that, flaunted it without restraint. It was cute in a way, and somewhat entertained. Her full glossed lips curved into a mischievous smirk. "This world is mysterious, so who knows what lurks within shadows and light." The feline female would reply with a sultry purr as her hands lifted to rest on her hips.

For a moment she studied him, her golden gaze traveling his form before settling on his face. Then she suddenly stepped forward, arms lifting, aiming to circle around his neck so she could press her curvaceous form enticingly against his. Her smaller frame melded against his as she leaned up, her lips teasing the flesh of his neck before nearing his ear. "Don't call me darling, that is inviting dangerous attention." She whispered, her voice a sweet note to his ears.

A light giggle left her lips as she would then step away, her two tails brushing against his legs teasingly. Then she turned on her heals, tails swaying in sync to the sway of her hips, as she sauntered towards the bar. Course she had noticed the lewd looks from the other individual, but he'd be graced with but a sweet smile before he vanished upstairs.

Eloquent Lunatic

Suhajii
x Leinhart x

He would move, silent as a shadow along the wooden steps, presence masked by some oddity that had yet to be revealed. The door would whisper open for only a moment as he entered the Black Halo. Muffled footsteps would guide this odd figure to a shadowed corner as the slits of his feline eyes opened. Eyes that were the odd green gold in coloring, seemed to reflect what little light they did not gather as they hovered upon the pair of small smirking lips. His tail would sway back and forth as if it possessed a mind of it’s own as he seated himself at the table and awaited the perfect moment to pounce upon his prey. The luminescent eyes holding fast to Suhajii’s wickedly seductive form. He had uses for the hellcat, she was already set to become a powerful player in his game of shadows. All that was left undone was baiting the trap for the cat who had become a mouse. It appeared that she was still up to no good as she had always been. This suited him just fine after all he had calculated for her to be close to what she once was, if she had changed to much his plans would need mending. Mending plans was not something he was fond of doing once things had been set into motion.

When she began to move towards the bar, the feline would also move. Standing from his seat and stalking out of the shadows he would make himself known. He was very tall and thin, his hair held the different shades that could only appear in a ginger cat. She would know him when she saw him for his eyes are sunken in, his skin a pale contrast to her own. His brow deeply lined with thought, his head highly domed. He wore a pale long coat, boots and slacks that were dusty from neglect. His hair was uncombed and fell into his and around his face and down to his shoulder. He would sway his head from side to side, with movements like a snake. With his eyes hooded he seemed always half asleep but in reality was wide awake. His hand were tucked into the pockets of his coat. He would stop in the middle of the room and wait just a moment for her to notice him, his lips seeming to ever smirk as his gold green eyes watched her.
What a seductive act from the woman for once he felt the prey as she was his aggressor and welcomed it with open arms, placing his own around her waist that snugged the two tightly together only briefly, however. She was an entity he never experience before, something new in his ageless life he could see himself along side, or at least the moment ..... It all felt too good. Cold. Evil. Seductive.

Her warm lips like ecstasy felt against his cold neck sent chills down his spine and he tugged his mouth close to her ears. A wet, slithering tongue rolled to the top of her lobe rather seductively, his breath smelling of cool mints cold and refreshing. Smiling wide as fangs protruded from the crevices of his lifeless lips, yet when they opened she would feel the dark presence of his words crawling down her spine, all too seductive and a naturalist at that. The beast of a man ran his slender fingers up her back, stopping before he reached her shoulders.

"Ma'lady, I welcome it all with my own .... In fact, I would love to see what happens."

He spoke slowly in her ears, his breath cold almost chilling with a hint of darkness in his tone taunting her. He enjoyed a game of cat and mouse, didn't mind playing the rodent. Yet the predator in him wanted to see what she would do, how she would respond to his own little game. His French tone, almost romantic. Pushing from the wall as he released her, but kept his hands within reach of her waist if she were to fall back into him, the devil stared off into the direction of the man standing in the middle of the room. Did he not see she was occupied by the dark lord?
x Leinhart x

Nathaniel Arkchion

Love to see what happens?

The hell cat was mildly amused, while many played her game, few ever survived for to long, she had a feeling this dark being was more for playing the cat then the mouse. As his tongue teased her ear, enticing a low growl to rumble from her chest, she shivered and laughed.

"Am sure you would, but I doubt you could handle me sweety." The feline replied with a sweet alluring tone, a slight purr in her voice. She took that step towards the bar, then would pause when a familiar presence finally decided to emerge from the shadows.

She was slightly surprised, but Suhaji was easily capable of hiding that emotion by a mask of amused delight. "Well....." She began to say, only to pause mid sentence as she took a small step back, and right into the eager hands of the dark lord that touched her waist.

"Macavity, Macavity..." She purred, "To what do I owe this honor? Come to play as well? As you can see I already have a mouse to lure." Such a devil she was being, giving other feline creature a intense stare with her luminescent gold gaze, as she leaned her enticing form against the one who she had been playing with moments before.

Eloquent Lunatic

Suhajii
x Leinhart x

For a moment longer he would watch, even after she spoke. The dark thing with her mattered not to him, she had attracted dark things before and as she had just stated most did not last long. “Perhaps it is time you became the mouse little Kitten,” purred the Fiend Cat, his voice low, seductive and full of dark intent. He would then move forward, hand still tucked into the pockets of his coat, until he stood inches from her form. With her back pressed against the male behind her and with him standing in front there was no real way to move other than shoving one or the other out of the way.

“My little Kitten, you play into plans so nicely. I think it is time we continue the plots put in motion so long ago,” Macavity said his voice now holding a playful tone. His left hand would pull free from his pocket and travel up the front of her form. The fingernail shifting into a wicked claw as it traveled, until it rested under her chin. If she lowered her head she would bleed. “After all I am a monster of depravity,” he teased with that wicked smirk tugging upon thin lips once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff