Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Opposite ends of the spectrum, something she hadn't even imagined. It seemed he did have something to say, that he had done something, much different. That dance played out much longer then she had probably known. After all, their clans were very against eachother when she first met Shadow and the 67's. She was told to immediately kill them if they got in the way. For years she had swore she would end them. Falling for one of them so young she didn't realize what she had gotten herself in to. Proving to be stronger to live up to another God's expectations, becoming the perfect weapon. Losing so many.

Yet, as always, they were here. Through all of their fights, their back from the dead, their laughter and tricks. Their understanding of eachother seemed unmatched by anything.

"What?" Her body seemed to freeze.

Was he messing with her? Blush appeared on her cheeks, "That was alot different then what I expected." Her voice almost a whisper, she could barely talk.

Her gray eyes searched him again, "Do you mean that?" One of her hands came up to her mouth covering it.

She tried to hold more tears back, cursing in her head, "C-Cause if so..Then yes, I would."

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

He would arise, and soon to approach her, would he take his hands and place them onto her own.

"I mean it, Shadow. Marry me?"

These were words he always wanted to say, but wanted to perfect the moment. But he was far from perfect, and so the situation of perfection would never arise. He wanted calm, he wanted to be fixed, but that seemed to be an unfathomable task. He was broken, and he wasn't wanting to fix himself. But despite all that, that had nothing to do with his desire for wanting to be with her. He only ran because he wanted to protect her, if not on top of the fact that he didn't know how to ask for help. He felt vulnerable in such a situation, and he didn't like it. He was strong, he was impervious to such defaults; least so he thought.

"Marry me."

His misty-grey eyes stared into her's.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Call it a warrior's fault, they both weren't so good at expressing emotions. At least not over the years when things had become very rigid. The playful acts and full of life banter had left them both for quite some time. The fondest was her sitting on his lap, wrapping her arms around him.

'You're not allowed to die.' She uttered so long ago.

That name, wasn't spoken very often at all, she hadn't heard it in years. A small smile tugged at her lips, wanting to say his name but she refrained. Tears seemed to curl around her cheeks, she looked down, starting to smirk.

"Why wouldn't I? You remember me asking you if that was possible some day? I-I wanted to. I still want to be yours." Her voice barely audible by the last sentence.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

He rose up his right hand, tucking it softly under her chin and raising her head some, as his misty-grey eyes would stare into her's; even if she wasn't eyeing him back.

"Shadow. I'm wrong, I'm wrong to leave you. I'm wrong to never ask for your help. I am. And if there's anything I've wanted in this world..."

He paused, a tear sliding from his right eye.

"Was to only be with you forever. I want to make you my wife."

He remembered many of things of them, all of which was fond memories. Sure, most of the chaos and destruction was his fault - entirely his fault - and she was always there willing to pick up the pieces. She was far more better and stronger than he was, despite her believing she wasn't at many of times.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Dreamer's brows turned up, her expression softened. Her head didn't leave his grasp nor did her eye contact, she shook her head just a little as if to disagree. One of her hands came up under his, curling around his wrist. She closed her eyes and smiled, "Heh."

"No, Savriel, you weren't wrong. Things happen, and god knows we have been through hoops of fire." Between crazy relatives, crazy partners, people attempting to kill them, trying to kill eachother they were always there. Her grip was a little stronger, opening her eyes to look at his again, she pulled her other hand up to his cheek.

"Lord knows I have made the same mistakes. I was going insane without you." She put her forehead to his.

A small smirk appeared on her lips, once again her eyes closed, "So do it."

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

He placed his head onto her's, pressingly gently of course, while smiling softly. They, indeed, had been through far too much. He'd have the heavens run through thunderous repercussions should they ever truly tear him from her or her from him.

"Then I shall. I'm tired of running from you. I'm tired of keeping you on this outside. I only want you mine, and I to be your's."

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((Haha, Where's Adorky. XDD ))

After he spoke she seemed to chuckle lightly, "I'm keeping you around damn it, my track record isn't so good with Godly husbands." Of course he knew what she meant, but she also knew Shadow was resilient and Trygon met his own demise because of himself.

"So stop running, I won't be outside." She almost seemed to promise him.

Before long she found herself leaning in to lock her lips with his.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

OOC:

She'd get a kick out of this, more so if there was children. xD

IC:

Of course he knew what she meant, and of course he knew they two were far different. He would tilt his head into her's in order to kiss her, and prolong the kiss for a moment. Breaking a way, would he briefly state something.

"I love you."

Taking both his hands into her's would he lace his fingers with her's.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

(( Well, going back to that thread she's the one that asked Dreamer to officiate Kami and her. XD ))

Without a second thought or hesitation she grinned after the kiss.

"I love you too."

As his fingers laced with hers she could feel the 666 on her neck begin to burn. Once it did it began to disappear before his eyes. It was a mark given to her a while ago by him when he had deemed she had a stronger ability to use shadows, though somewhere she knew he did it out of protection. Meanwhile, he would feel the same burning along his shoulder blades. When he had been revived eons ago Dreamer had done so under a moonlit night, whether those markings faded or not, they stay beneath his skin. The pain subsided until both of their left hands burned.

Dreamer looked down at her hand, and then moved to his own. Blood began to pour from their ring fingers, as the lines ran across their finger a black mist followed, imprinting their hands like ink. It looked almost tribal wrapping around their fingers in an intricate design. After it moved away from their fingers it began running along their knuckles, missing all of the other fingers, coiling around their wrists.

Her eyes moved up to his, was that what she thought it was, wincing with some pain.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Feeling the burning sensation, he wouldn't let it bother him. He trusted Dreamer, and he even might of somehow had an influence in this, but more so to her design. It was a collective understanding, a mutual agreement, as this was their, unique, ring of sorts. He smirked, leaning in to give her a quick peck on the lips.

"I am your husband now, and so I shall share your collective, as shall you of I. I know I've been distant in the past. I-I was wrong. But whatever you ask of me, whatever you want - it's your's."

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"Forever it is." A grin appeared on her lips as she looked down at the markings.

A small laugh escaped her, she put one finger to his lips. "Good." She whispered, "Take me to our room." She didn't intend on going to the room next to his, at least not now, so maybe it was a good thing only some of her things were there. Most were at the Underworld, but she'd fix that in due time. For how, eventually waking up in the Halo made all the difference.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"Your wish is my command."

He smirked, unlocking his fingers from her's and sliding his hands beneath her, soon to pick her up into his arms. Laughing and smirking, he'd carry her with ease, and head upwards to the stairs, and off to their room. Their room's door would magically open as they approached it and he entered with her.

"My wife. I want to get used to that."

He smirked sharply, carrying her to their bed and gently laying her onto as the door seemingly closed by itself. Shortly after he'd join her on the bed, wrapping his arms around and holding her tightly.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CHAR PROFILE + ART BY »»» D-FAULT
Zane Fieri

"C'mon, baby," Zane urged, his gaze hungry and predatory as he led the girl to the doors. His demeanor was darkly charming, his eyes locking with hers. He went first, casually strutting backward with a cheery, excited gait, his hands cradling hers. "Almost there."

They reached the large, black doors, the girl almost drowning in a fit of giggles when he wraps an arm around her waist. He kissed her neck as he led her inside.

He was barely aware of the other patrons. There was a little quiver here, beneath his skin as he crossed the threshold. That power was all too familiar to him; it was what drew him here. It was like a powerful aphrodisiac, the heat spreading through his frame like wildfire. The girl didn't seem to notice. Stupid b***h. He thought gleefully.

He smiled politely at the person manning the bar counter as they reached it, closely holding his prize. "A bottle of vodka. Grey Goose if you have it." He glanced lewdly at his companion. "And a room."

Demonic Waffles

Zane Fieri

"The lady of the house's favorite." The woman behind the bar chimed in with a smirk. Seemed someone was having fun, though to a vampire that meant that trapping prey could also be considered fun. Her long blond curls bounced along her shoulders as she reached for a fresh bottle of Goose, as well as a glass.

Setting it in front of him and the woman she nodded. "Welcome to The Black Halo. If you need anything else, let me know, I'll be around. Name's Kat." Her ruby eyes watched the woman, and then him again as if hinting that she was on to something.

For now, she had gone back to cleaning glasses, every so often she would look over.

"Oh! Almost forgot!" She turned back to a glass lock box, taking out one of the silver keys. "I'm sure you'll find the number."

Demonic Waffles

Silence fell upon the room, the feeling of deep serenity washed over the demon for the first time in a while. Plagued with nightmares she was trapped in a never ending cycle of night terrors, until now. Inner peace came for her, maybe him too, even if it was short lived it was nice to hold on to for the time being. Not a dream, simply darkness cradling her thoughts. The pleasure of feeling warmth against her back was comforting. Breathing in rhythm with her own made her content with knowing what she'd wake up to.

Light tapped in through the window, the mountains seemed clear with a few clouds lingering as it normally did. It washed through the room, touching the bedside before them. One of Dreamer's eyes seemed to try and open, wincing as she did so.

"Mmn.." When the other finally followed she seemed to focus on a hand sprawled out in front of her. It wasn't her own, as it came in to view she noticed it had and intricate design woven in to its flesh. Black, red, and white markings trailed along its ring finger, from it twisted around its knuckles until it stopped just after its wrist.

Dreamer looked over her shoulder, her gray eyes peering at an arm over her waist, different markings on that arm, different scars to match. Realization hit her when her mind could finally process she was awake and not dreaming. Next to his hand was her own, she pulled her arm in as she propped herself up some. Their hands lay near eachother, their designs the same. It did actually happen, a small smile crept up on her lips. She curled the sheets around her and slowly turned herself towards him.

Her left hand reached out to touch his forehead, running her hands around his hair, she seemed to take in things before deciding she should probably get up. She had plenty of things to do if she was grabbing her stuff again. A small sigh escaped her, almost a pout at the thought of heading back to the Underworld.

Dreamer carefully pulled herself away from Shadow.

Simple things were in order, a shower, maybe to see if her old room had any clothing left in her closet. Lucky for her she had forgotten a few things, she took one last turn to the room.

"I'll be back, Husband." A grin appeared on her lips, figure she'd used it since she could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff