Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Leinhart's slick arms brought her in closer, as they wrapped tighter around her petite body- she had game well, yes. And they sat there for a moment, her warmth against his coldness, a conflict of affinities that meshed regardless they were polar opposite. He would see how far she allowed him to take things, and would proceed as far as she let them be. Her scent smelled of a feline he did not care too much to indulge in, yet her style enticed him .... Her words edged him on and the demonic male craned his neck to glance at her from the side.

"You are beautiful, darling."

He teased and tested her again, his words truthful and though she warned him of calling her that he did so any way without precaution. He was not worried of any actions she'd take and if she felt offended, gladly released her from his hold.
The other man would be approaching now, he too smelled like a cat and they knew each other some way some how. Were they brother and sister? Leinhart nodded to the male cat while he spoke and purred, just acknowledging that he was there as nothing that pertained to him he stood quiet and watched the guy place a claw under her neck. Were they flirtatious lovers?
Leinhart's slick arms brought her in closer, as they wrapped tighter around her petite body- she had game well, yes. And they sat there for a moment, her warmth against his coldness, a conflict of affinities that meshed regardless they were polar opposite. He would see how far she allowed him to take things, and would proceed as far as she let them be. Her scent smelled of a feline he did not care too much to indulge in, yet her style enticed him .... Her words edged him on and the demonic male craned his neck to glance at her from the side.

"You are beautiful, darling."

He teased and tested her again, his words truthful and though she warned him of calling her that he did so any way without precaution. He was not worried of any actions she'd take and if she felt offended, gladly released her from his hold.
The other man would be approaching now, he too smelled like a cat and they knew each other some way some how. Were they brother and sister? Leinhart nodded to the male cat while he spoke and purred, just acknowledging that he was there as nothing that pertained to him he stood quiet and watched the guy place a claw under her neck. Were they flirtatious lovers?

Omnipresent Poster

A familiar face stepped through the door. The doctor had returned. Zoll Kyster, age 20. The young soon-to-be-graduate stepped through looking as dark as usual. A white open lab coat adorned his figure with dark gothic wear underneath. Both sleeves of his coat were pulled up, exposing tribal-like dark tattoos along his arms. Piercings touched his ears and bottom lip. His eyes were shadowed around them in black. His hair was short and black, sideburns connecting to the hair that was on his chin, but with an incomplete beard. And a black skull hat sat on his head. He whistled as he entered, bypassing the company within non-chalantly.
Nathaniel Arkchion

"Oh is that time now? You ignore me for so long, leave me all alone, then appear when you need my services." She said in a pouting tone, but Macavity knew her well enough to know that the hell cat was just simply acting out the part of the used and abused damsel. "Tell me Macavity you expect me to drop everything at your appearance? Even my panties?" The claw beneath her chin would force her to tip her head back, chin up, so their gazes would lock intensely.

Suhaji would lift her arms, reaching back so her hands touched the back of her new friends neck, causing her body to arch into his, and her ample chest to lift provocatively. She was trapped so to speak, the Dark Stranger behind her, the Fiend Macavity before her.

x Leinhart x

"Oh sweety you just love playing with fire don't you?" She purred softly, "As you can see there are those who seek to use me as just a toy..." The last word was echoed with a growl, as she tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder, so her jewel toned gaze could lock onto his handsome features, a grin twisted onto her lips. "I do apologize..."

Vintrict

Then Zoll walked in, but she'd not acknowledge his presence. The only indication that she had noticed him was a flick of her ears, and twitch of her feline and devil like tail. Course Zoll would come at this moment in time, she had heard of the curious doctor from other patrons.

[I believe I post after him, correct?]

Eloquent Lunatic

Suhajii

x Leinhart x

He would watch with an amused glint in his gold green eyes as she played her part. Then even as she teased him and then the other male behind her. “Trust me, trust me darling dear,” he whispered to her. His feline fangs would appear as he glint in his eyes shifted to something much darker, and much more violent. “You play the part so very well, a both hunter and prey all at the same time. As per our agreement I do expect you to drop all and come along, after all there is no need to fear,” he chuckled coldly. Macavity would then lip his slender fingers around her neck, each nail shifting into the flesh rending claws.

“Or do you intend to break the arrangement?” he asked his voice dropping to a low growl. The Fiend Cat was fine with playing games, he enjoyed them most of the time. But at this moment things were moving, things that had been set in motion long ago were just not picking up enough speed to do something with. Things that needed to be guided so that they did not crash and burn. “If that is the case must I remind you just whom you are standing before?” he asked his voice losing all emotion as his grip upon her slender neck tightened. “I would also prefer if you kept your panties on for the moment,” Macavity stated after a few moments, his voice once again what it had been when he had first spoken.

Omnipresent Poster

Suhajii

((That's Zoll, not Vintrict.))
]As she leaned into him, curling arms behind his toughened neck muscles, he relaxed his shoulders and sighed lightly. She rested her head above his muscular chest, the half-blood towered over her with a stature of 6'0 - she was nice and vulptous. She fit perfectly snugged upon his right breast hard as stone, yet soft as pillows. As she gazed into his crescent obsidian hues, she'd notice the man turn and look up -a motion from the corner of his eyes was the fingers of the male feline that grasped her by the throat, upset with matters Leinhart did not care to bulge himself into. He was eager and his actions led up to the demon's next response, his eyes flashing to a Crimson color in the matter of a blink.

"I will not barge in your matters, but please remove your hand from her neck. That is no way you treat a lady."

A plain and simple remark came from his lips, glaring red oculars flaring at the sight of the womanizer having little tolerance for roughing up girls, especially if she was pretty she did not deserve that type of treatment from any body. Not that he was some mediator or he knew better, but now the impatient male was crossing the line. He could take it how he wanted, she obviously wasn't his the way she brushed up on the Vampire. So what? Was he jealous?
Nathaniel Arkchion

x Leinhart x

"Its unwise to call me darling, Macavity." Suhaji told him, her words laced with a growl that only deepened as his hand grasped her slender neck. Her lips curled back into a silent snarl, flashing the deadly points of fangs as her gold gaze lowered and narrowed upon Macavity. "What if I don't want to come along? But instead stay in the arms of this cold and seductive male that holds me so close?"

With a soft growl she wiggled, wanting the hand at her neck removed, and knowing at this moment her game would need to come to a end.

"Fine you Fiend feline, demon though I am, I am also an honorable creature who keeps her word." Game ended, Suhaji glanced again at the Dark one who held her tantilizing form close against his. "Thank you sweety, sadly I must go, but I shall return and make this up to you. If you do not mind that is..." She grinned and licked her lips.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji walked into the Halo with her black leather jacket on and a crimson red halter top underneath. Her wild black hair framed her delicate facial features. Her red lips curled into her smile while her hazel eyes scanned the room. The dark denim skinny jeans hugged her curves down to he black leather knee high boots. The heels of her boots made a distinct noise as she made her way to the bar.

Eloquent Lunatic

Suhajii

x Leinhart x

The Fiend Cat had all but completely ignored the existence of the vampire that Suhajii was toying with. In fact said vampire had made a wonderful prop to use and pin her against. However now that the dark thing had spoke directly to him, Macavity felt he must respond. This annoyed the him a great deal. “My dear, poor little dark thing. You have no idea the powers you stir and tease. She will devour you one way or another, as she has done so many others,” he replied with a sinister chuckle, his voice soft as velvet and smooth as glass.

“As for you my dear Suhajii, I highly doubt your draconic lover would approve of your offer to take this one to bed,” stated the mysterious Fiend Cat as the dangerous glint faded from his eyes when he turned them upon her once more. “I am sure he may feel rather betrayed by this lack of loyalty to him. Shall we find out?” Macavity taunted as he slid his hand around to the back of her neck and pull gently so she was once again standing on her own without leaning against the dark one. With that he would release her and turn clearly not threatened by the dark one behind her. “Come along Kitten, there is work to be done. Empires to forge and topple, Lords to rise and slay, so many things to do in this new game,” he purred wickedly as he made his way towards the door.
Nathaniel Arkchion

x Leinhart x

At the mention of her dear lover Suhaji's eyes darkened and gleamed with devilish intent. Macavity knew that it was not the promise of a good tumble in bed she offered, he was playing with her, just as she often did to him. Twisting her words in order to use them against her. Suhaji had a pact with her lover, one she had no desire to break, nor dared to.

Easily she would be pulled away from the Dark one whose name she never learned, for she allowed it to happen. "You know I hate that nick name you Fiend.." She hissed softly as she moved to follow. But she'd pause, glance over her shoulder then smirk at the dark one, "See you later." She purred, then turned and followed Macavity towards the door.
As the feline man turned and cat woman left along him, shadows beneath his paws from the floorboards would manifest he wouldn't see the negative mana dispelled from Leinhart - his essence energy was an intagible force that even if cat's could detect these force signatures, it wouldn't of been till point of impact and been already ensnared by the overwhelming darkness.

A slim cream-white right hand seemed to glitter and sparkle that raised once she released from his form, a clear manipulation of some sort, yet their turned backs would not see any of it at all. The feline demon girl she was okay, none of this power directed her way if she even happened to lead before the male kit. But this darkness in the form of thick black thumb-tacks, that once the kat placed a foot back to follow with another step, he mashed right into the material nail-like dark force piercing him and those pretty toes of his said he weren't careful when and where he walked.

Leinhart focused back on the one, whom he hadn't the time to gain her name as she was already near her way out the door, via a telepathic message played to her in the processes of her mind.

~ Until then, we meet again .....

Turning towards the bar his toes lifted and heels spun, while his slender form swung him to a half circle, he would bear and notice the one that had just entered and head that way over to stir up some conversation. But first he didn't mind a good drink perhaps, then get to some chatter he nearly had to put the male cat in place that he would have regretted later ... Calming things down and getting back to regular were a good start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff