>_> 0.15597920277296 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1731 ]

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rune Slessiane

Yuni's butt wiggled in anticipation to simply jump or roll out of the way from the white fledglings pounce, but the move was never made. Well, she didn't have to if she was being dragged off. To this, she laughed merrily and hugged onto the tail. But when the roof of the Halo started to get a bit smaller, Yuni realized a very important question in her kitten-napping.

"When did ya guys start to fly?!"

Demonic Waffles

Rune Slessiane

((You still have yet to make me baby sit. XD ))
OOC:

-Lurks.-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Lord Arrion
OOC:

-Lurks.-
(( OOC: Gaia has golden crotch stars @w@ Life just got better and better for the demons outfits XD))

Supreme Demigod

(( Gold ones now? SWEET! Good for my stripper avi. ))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

ChaosQueen
(( Hmmhmmh comes in pasties and crotch stars both golden stars and silvery moons XD Gaia is so slutty TwT But i love the bottom hiders XD))

Supreme Demigod

Kiro_Shinigami
ChaosQueen
(( Hmmhmmh comes in pasties and crotch stars both golden stars and silvery moons XD Gaia is so slutty TwT But i love the bottom hiders XD))

(( Oh man I want those SO BAD now! crying ))

Distinct Hunter

Ithian takes a deep breath as she rests up against one of the many trees surrounding her. She's been traveling for so long and so far away from civilization, that she almost misses seeing the elegantly dark hued building off to her left. She sighs quietly to herself and makes her way across the short cut grass of the open field between the building and the treeline.

She inwardly thanks whomever had designed the building to have no lights emitting from the outside, as it would impede her night vision. *the joys of being a neko* she reminds herself as she makes her way to the front door. Taking a few more moments of hesitation, she wills herself into pushing open the double doors to the building.

Immediately upon entering, she feels a sudden panic at the numerous demonic aura's flitting through the air. Before she can react though, she notices that those feelings disappear just as swift as they appeared. "How... welcoming..."

Clearing her throat, she slowly makes her way to the bar, her black and red tail swishing gently from side to side.

Demonic Waffles

Reese Hawk

((Welcome to the Black Halo. ^^ I might be around in a little bit.))

Distinct Hunter

(( Not a problem chica. I'm a bit, um. rusty with my RP's xP))

Demonic Waffles

Reese Hawk

((Not a problem, we've had plenty of old Rpers wander back in. Most of us have been on here since Gaia started. I know I have, so it's nice of you to come back. emotion_c8 ))

Distinct Hunter

((Danke! Yeah, it's about time that I finally return back. Been here since 03, but like many others, life happened. I was more concerned that I would feel OLD if I came back, but I got over that. xP))

Demonic Waffles

Reese Hawk

((I'd say most of us in this place are grown ups. I'm from 03' as well. I think majority are in their 20's. So don't feel old, you'll fit in. ^^ ))

Distinct Hunter

Ithian takes a quick look around the bar and takes note of the intriguing choice of accoutrements for an assortment of activities. *what kind of place doesn't have a...* looking off to her right, she sees the pool table, bringing back trickles of memories she knew she had no right to have.

She swiftly turns and heads back to the entrance of the building, needing to work through the flooding of memories. *I just need to rest, I just need to rest* "I just need to rest" she chants both in her head, and quietly under her breath. Pushing through the double doors she is greeted with the embracing cool breeze. Ithian makes her way across the grass and heads back into the tree-lines.

"Oh Kit, why did you have to leave me with this." she growls to herself as she looks around at the trees, trying to pick a good spot to nap. "If I knew these were the prices we'd pay, I'd..." shaking her head, she stops that train of thought as more of her twins memories envelop her.

Fighting through the pains of reliving these wakeful memories, she sights a nice thick branch a little deeper in the forest, just out of sight of the building. With the remainder of her strength, she claws and climbs her way up and curls herself into a tight ball allowing her tail to curl in above her head to limit the cool breeze.

((Shall be back later-wards. ^^)

Supreme Demigod

(( Try 27. <_< So who is around to rp? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff