I love the place. 0.12420566146736 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061236279607163 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.23050259965338 23.1% [ 399 ]
>_> 0.15597920277296 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1731 ]

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen
The Egotist

"I-I guess that is true." She bit her bottom lip and smiled as he did reassure her. Some dragons and some other species just went around nude or did things that would totally violate the concept of personal space and were raised to it not bothering them, but had to remember that not every other being liked people being in that bubble.

She felt that nature part of him and her powers seemed to just settle with it. Her power would just gently caress his own, going with the flow of his energy not fighting but also offering itself as a type of nourishment. Water was both a great power for life and both destruction. Almost everything needed it to live or work, to grow.

That scent of her that she had for him only strengthened when he smiled and put her at ease more. She could see his left eye glowing so faintly and it too brought a smile to her lips. She felt tipsy tasting the bits of his Nature and giving her own self to nurture it.

Plus still holding his hand was nice. The feeling of skin contact felt so good it could have made her drunk, it surely was euphoric to her and it showed in how she looked and weaved alittle.

"I must for I think I was a bit selfish or I am being now." She let out a strange content noise almost like a cat's purr that came from deep in her throat calming with just a hint of a sultry tone to it. "I don't want to let your hand go. It feels nice. I was alone with just the Sea to touch for a very long time. So any touch and contact feels very good."
Alone as in her family and well her clan died when she was young and Mother Sea raised the little dragon. Mermaids and sea creatures only offered so much.

He was just about ready to pull away when she spoke again about the contact. It was a pleasant feeling, but the soldier part of him cautioned him against leaving himself too open and vulnerable. Still, he response drew a slightly uncertain chuckle out of him. He gestured for her to take a seat on the stool beside him, still holding her hand and allowing the interplay of energies.

"I can tolerate a little selfishness, so no worries." His response was wry and joking, but friendly.

"I would be lying if I said that this was unpleasant."

{{Wow, I got a lot of writing done tonight! I've gotta head to bed here in a minute, so I'll leave it up to you; Should my character retire to a room, or do you want to "time-warp" this and resume it tomorrow night?}}

OOC:

-Lurks.-

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist
ChaosQueen
The Egotist

"I-I guess that is true." She bit her bottom lip and smiled as he did reassure her. Some dragons and some other species just went around nude or did things that would totally violate the concept of personal space and were raised to it not bothering them, but had to remember that not every other being liked people being in that bubble.

She felt that nature part of him and her powers seemed to just settle with it. Her power would just gently caress his own, going with the flow of his energy not fighting but also offering itself as a type of nourishment. Water was both a great power for life and both destruction. Almost everything needed it to live or work, to grow.

That scent of her that she had for him only strengthened when he smiled and put her at ease more. She could see his left eye glowing so faintly and it too brought a smile to her lips. She felt tipsy tasting the bits of his Nature and giving her own self to nurture it.

Plus still holding his hand was nice. The feeling of skin contact felt so good it could have made her drunk, it surely was euphoric to her and it showed in how she looked and weaved alittle.

"I must for I think I was a bit selfish or I am being now." She let out a strange content noise almost like a cat's purr that came from deep in her throat calming with just a hint of a sultry tone to it. "I don't want to let your hand go. It feels nice. I was alone with just the Sea to touch for a very long time. So any touch and contact feels very good."
Alone as in her family and well her clan died when she was young and Mother Sea raised the little dragon. Mermaids and sea creatures only offered so much.

He was just about ready to pull away when she spoke again about the contact. It was a pleasant feeling, but the soldier part of him cautioned him against leaving himself too open and vulnerable. Still, he response drew a slightly uncertain chuckle out of him. He gestured for her to take a seat on the stool beside him, still holding her hand and allowing the interplay of energies.

"I can tolerate a little selfishness, so no worries." His response was wry and joking, but friendly.

"I would be lying if I said that this was unpleasant."

{{Wow, I got a lot of writing done tonight! I've gotta head to bed here in a minute, so I'll leave it up to you; Should my character retire to a room, or do you want to "time-warp" this and resume it tomorrow night?}}

(( Up to you! >_< I am easy going and dont mind. I'll be on tomorrow. ))

Kai smiled and spoke in a soft voice as she took a seat on the stool beside him. "Thank you. I mean it. You really are nice."
She flushed alittle and once she settled on the stool her powers had settled and withdrew from him. Better not overstay it's welcome for that would be rude and who knew what would happened with prolonged exposure.

(( I'll just leave it open then! ^_^ ))

Supreme Demigod

Lord Arrion
OOC:

-Lurks.-

(( *Lurks and pounces at* ))

Dapper Genius

ChaosQueen

{{Alrighty then, I'll come back to it on the morrow. Have a good night, and thanks for the RP. ^^}}

Supreme Demigod

The Egotist
ChaosQueen

{{Alrighty then, I'll come back to it on the morrow. Have a good night, and thanks for the RP. ^^}}

(( Sleep well and thank you! ^_^ ))

Victory

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

The shadows birthed him like a mother would an unwanted demon spawn' with violence and great pleasure to be rid of the feeling of darkness clinging to his face in the tendrils like after birth.

Pure beauty fell from the shadows in a violent shudder as the portal closed.

" What the ********]

he murmured as he felt himself stammer to his feet' heels clicking on the wooden floor as he balanced himself to stay upright.

Cussing at the shadows with a tongue sharper than a katana knowing it would do no good other than vent his utter frustration at the realms all around in their dimensions snug and safe from the time rape the demon pulled on them warp after warp, Sure he set of events in another universe appearing in timelines not his own and no longer caring for why do demons even care?

" I need a drink...Neat...Double"

He slumped to the bar as if this was a decision he had made a long time ago and took residence on a seat closest to the pathway to the men's urinal in the case of him not being able to hold it.

Supreme Demigod

Bishopp Arumat
( ninja )

(( * Chews on your horns* ))

Victory

ChaosQueen
Bishopp Arumat
( ninja )

(YOU FOOL. HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THESE HORNS ARE!? D< )

Greedy Consumer

[ Not very? ]

Victory

Devils Due
[ Not very? ]

(Not very at all ou o )

Victory

Devils Due
[ Not very? ]

(Nice avatar art by the way!)

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bishopp Arumat
Damien Stormside

A purple-haired creature sitting at the bar, reading a book titled WARHAMMER: 40K, took note of the man and his shrinking trick. "Wow! That's a neat way to lose weight!" it exclaimed, it's voice thousands speaking as one. "What's your secret?" it asked.

Sylph snorted slighty and grinned. He was clearly holding back a giggle as he shrugged. "Oh, you know. Eating orphans and other small defenseless beings." He felt sure at this point that opening up about being an angel probably wasn't the smartest move in here. Not being able to cast or fight was only the beginning. If they were to ever get wind of the fact, he would be in a world of trouble.

Shrugging, he shook his head, and then his accent came out. A deep Scottish brogue. Normally, he would have been able to contain it, but it did slip out when he was uncomfortable and confused."So, do ya min' tellin' me where I have ended oop? I seem ta have lost my way and feel li'e I should nae be 'ere." Shuddering, he remembered the creature's voice from the first comment and that alone was confusing him.

Supreme Demigod

Bishopp Arumat
ChaosQueen
Bishopp Arumat
( ninja )

(YOU FOOL. HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THESE HORNS ARE!? D< )

(( As you pointed out. Not very. XP *Bats at* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff