Heh. 0.061413673232908 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22885283893395 22.9% [ 395 ]
>_> 0.15643105446118 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1726 ]

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-Lurks around as usual.-

Familiar Lunatic

As the music switched over to Barbara Ann by the same band, Zantara begun to sing along with the music as he swung the sledgehammer with all his strength, smashing the stove into metal scrap that flew across the kitchen, embedding itself into the wall.

Jumping on top of the counter in the center of the room, he roared out what seemed to be his version of the most silliest Bruce Lee impression ever as he Jumped into the air and brought the titanium hammer down on the refrigerator laughing as it crumpled down the middle.

With a twirl he performed a roundhouse kick against the side of the fridge to knock his hammer loose, catching his toy on the backswing.

Looking over at the only place where he hadn't touched, where he'd set the boombox as it went to the song Surfing USA by the name band, Zantara smiled brightly as he lifted up his cigarette from where he'd dropped it on the floor and began to do the Twist along with the music, dancing across the room.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((User Image WOOOoooOOoaaaAAHhh! *shimmies in* ))

Familiar Lunatic

((Quit your lurking Arrion. If your going to hang around, give me your idea on what I just posted up in Sigil's OCC thread))

*looks over to Arretsu*

((You see?? Now THAT is how you get into the mood of a tuesday morning))

((Good morning dear))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((*twirls* Hellooo! How is everyone this fine Tuesday? ))

Familiar Lunatic

Arretsu
((*twirls* Hellooo! How is everyone this find Tuesday? ))

*Grabs her up to do the twist with him*

((I'm doing quite lovely. That might have something to do with the sleep deprivation... but it's a lovely day))

*gives her a kiss on the cheek as he twirls away to go work on another post*

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
count_zantara

((I'm doing quite lovely. That might have something to do with the sleep deprivation... but it's a lovely day))

((WeeEEe! Well no sleep is no fun, but glad your taking it in stride!

*waves as he twirls away.* ))

Familiar Lunatic

As the music turned into a more upbeat tune by the name of Born in a Mourning Hall, Zantara held his cigarette between his middle and thumb fingers taking a long drag as he watched the dust begin to settle around him. Blowing a smoke ring into the air as he rested the sledge hammer on his left shoulder, the Cleric let his head slowly bang along to the music.

Blowing the smoke out in six small rings one after another, he chuckled softly to himself.

It was almost all broken away... but he was really going to have to do something about that side wall. He needed a door that lead to the outside. Hopefully his boss wouldn't throw up a large fuss when he busted out a hole so he could make said door. But he hadn't been stopped yet, so he supposed that it wouldn't matter too much.

Leaving the cigarette in the corner of his mouth, he walked over to the back wall, kicking random pieces of wood and metal out of his way as he went. Blowing smoke out his nostrils, he began to tap along the wall with the back of his knuckles looking for the studs. No...No....YES. There was one. No...No....No... and there was the second. Taking a step back to measure the distance between the two studs, he nodded.

Alright this would be perfect.

He needed the hole to the outside so he could expand the kitchen out. Because, to be honest, it was too crowded for him. He needed a bit of light to come in when he was cooking.

Natural light that is.

Brushing a stray strand of hair out of his face, Zantara pulled back with the sledge hammer and slammed it once into the wall, creating a large whole. And so he continued until he saw daylight from the otherside.

Familiar Lunatic

Arretsu
count_zantara

((WeeEEe! Well no sleep is no fun, but glad your taking it in stride!

*waves as he twirls away.* ))

*twirls back behind her, taking her in a hug from behind, swaying his hips with hers while leaving just a few inches between their pelvis' so not to be rude*

((I'm one of those type of people who never sleep, Arretsu. The mental meds I am on cause my insomnia to be... well outrageous. And the counter for them makes me a zombie... and the counter for that would make me have to take a blood thinner.... so I just deal with not being able to sleep.))

*chuckles softly*

((So I deal, as we all have to I suppose.))

Familiar Lunatic

Stepping out of the ragged hole he'd put in the wall, Zantara held the hammer high above his head as he stretched in the dim morning light, standing on the tip toes of his black converse's. Rocking back and forth on his heels, he looked at the hole and gave a small nod.

Leaning his sledge against the outer wall, he pulled one of the handaxes from his hip and began to chip away the ragged pieces of the opening leaving it so that the stubs were still covered by the inner and outer walls, but he had a pretty nice sized door for what he needed.

Looking up as a bright flash appeared in the sky, he held his hand up to cover the top of his eyes. Smiling slightly under his bandana as he saw the bright orange flash, he took out his cellphone and sent a single text message.

With the flick of his phone shut, he took a step within the doorway he'd just created and closed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly as the air burst in front of him, a group of twenty large labeled boxed were teleported right in front of him, stacked haphazardly in the back yard of the Black Halo.

Frowning slightly at the sloppiness, he shook his head slightly and began to open the boxes, pulling out a plethera of power tools at the first, the music still pounding from the opening that lead into the kitchen.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
((*chuckles, and sways in rhythm with him.*

I have a few friends like that as well, so I understand. But hey, that means you fit in with everyone else in this thread. Arrion never seems to sleep either. This thread actually never seems to sleep. Who needs sleep?!

On another note, I guess I should work on a posty post no?

*twirls away*))

Familiar Lunatic

Arretsu
((*chuckles, and sways in rhythm with him.*

I have a few friends like that as well, so I understand. But hey, that means you fit in with everyone else in this thread. Arrion never seems to sleep either. This thread actually never seems to sleep. Who needs sleep?!

On another note, I guess I should work on a posty post no?

*twirls away*))

*enjoys the partner dancing*

((Sleep is for the Dead.))

*laughs and watches her twirl away, a sly smirk on his face*

Familiar Lunatic

Pulling out a large bag from within one of the boxes that was actually a very very large Bag of Holding, he went on inside with a broom and began to clean up all the mess he'd made, kicking all of the large metal and wooden pieces into the bag of holding he set on the ground and sweeping up what he couldn't do such to. Looking up as the music changed over to Creedence Clearwater Revival's Mustang Sally, he smiled and begun swing his hips along with the bass beat, sweeping dirt, dust and metal shavings into the Bag of Holding on every fourth beat.

And so he began to clean up the mess.

After he'd gotten most of everything out of the kitchen area, he looked over it and nodded to himself as he went back outside, pulling the Bag with him. Setting it to the side, he lit himself up another cigarette before pulling out a pair of saw horses and a electric saw. Humming to himself as he set these aside for now and began to unpack the new cabinets he'd ordered, carrying them easily inside to set them where he wanted them for now.

Familiar Lunatic

Pulling out a small propane stove and a peculator, Zantara started himself up a pot of coffee as he walked back and forth between his new toys and the bar, humming along to Ramble Tamble as it played from the boombox.

The small curls of smoke following him from the edge of his cig, he pulled out an electric drill and a box full of long wood screws. Heading inside he began to put up the brand new cabinets, one hand holding them up as he put in the heavy duty wood screws into the studs to hold them up in place.

Taking a step back after each one he put up, Zantara sometimes had to unscrew a side and move it around a bit. This was a pain in the a** without someone to help him.

Letting his ashes fall on the floor, he turned and looked at the door that lead into the main bar area.

He'd thought he'd heard something... perhaps it was nothing.

Stopping for a time, he picked up a broken coffee cup that was missing the handle that he'd missed in his cleaning and headed outside. Leaning against a box as he poured himself a cup of coffee, he stood there for a time, just smoking and drinking his coffee away.

Dapper Genius

{{The Egotist has returned, from the dread clutches of sleep, like the undead rising from the grave.

User Image

Sup everyone?}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas