Pick.

Poll Whore. 0.42848870874349 42.8% [ 740 ]
I love the place. 0.12449334105385 12.4% [ 215 ]
Heh. 0.061378112333526 6.1% [ 106 ]
Shadow? 0_0! 0.22929936305732 22.9% [ 396 ]
>_> 0.15634047481181 15.6% [ 270 ]
Total Votes:[ 1727 ]

Supreme Demigod

(( Shade has enough of her to go around! For anyone and everyone. Everyone RP! Wheeeee hyper! ))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ChaosQueen

She smiled as the woman kissed her on the hand. It was kind of cute in an old world kind of way. Kaji leaned down and softly kissed Shade on the lips. After a moment their lips parted and Kaji shifted to one side, her cheek pressed against Shade's cheek. Her lips brushed her neck as she whispered, "No worries."

Kaji stood with a seductive smile strew across her face. With a single look she then promptly moved towards the bar to get started on her over-sized bar tab. While walking towards the bar her eyes scanned the room not immediately recognizing any faces. She planed her fine a** on a bar stool and awaited service.

Chatty Shapeshifter

((O_O damn it to all hell another hot girl showed up....I swear if see one more sexy picture someones getting rapped twisted ))

"Hm? No your not bothering me it's just the softness of your chest caught me off guard." He said he was well aware of what came out of his mouth but didn't care much to take it back.

Dapper Genius

{{Seriously dude, you mention Rape too much. One more time and I'm reporting you. You're going beyond good taste, here, and it takes a lot to make me say that.}}

Supreme Demigod

Kaji Matsuda
ChaosQueen

She smiled as the woman kissed her on the hand. It was kind of cute in an old world kind of way. Kaji leaned down and softly kissed Shade on the lips. After a moment their lips parted and Kaji shifted to one side, her cheek pressed against Shade's cheek. Her lips brushed her neck as she whispered, "No worries."

Kaji stood with a seductive smile strew across her face. With a single look she then promptly moved towards the bar to get started on her over-sized bar tab. While walking towards the bar her eyes scanned the room not immediately recognizing any faces. She planed her fine a** on a bar stool and awaited service.

Shade turned different colors of red at that soft kiss to her lips. Her eyes fluttered closed for the moment and she managed to rubs their cheeks together before Kaji parted ways. When her eyes opened she watched that very fine a** strut across the bar and plant itself down on a stool, every nerve in her body seemed to be alight as a violent shiver over took her and she distracted herself with the kitten. She liked Kaji in more than one way and hoped to be her food sometime again.

Katarjena's Waifu

Alexandra Tepes

OOC:

Welcome to the thread. I'd greet you IC but my character is currently locked.

Supreme Demigod

EonFukkatsu

"Hm? No your not bothering me it's just the softness of your chest caught me off guard." He said he was well aware of what came out of his mouth but didn't care much to take it back.

Shade blinked a few times and looked down at her chest and used the tip of her tail to poke at them and squeeze them before looking back at him. "Oh! I guess they are soft, I am sorry for catching you off guard. I thought they would be firmer than this from all the tree climbing and stuff over the eons of life." She shrugged her shoulders and set the kitten on her cleavage, petting those cute, fuzzy little ears. She heard a tiny mew and giggled in delight. A squeal that echoed in the bar. " OH GOD THIS KITTEN!" As the ball of fluff was now curled up on her chest.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lord Arrion

OOC:

It happens. : P I'm confused on what you mean by mimic, then. You copying creatures or something?

((WRb - [x] [x]
GUw - [x] [x]
BGr - [x] [x]
URb - [x] [x]
WBu - [x] [x]))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Egotist
Kaji Matsuda
The Egotist
{{Hmmm.... Play Metroid Zero Mission, Mario Galaxy, RAGE, or watch anime... I could post with Dai, too, but everyone seems occupied... I could also rewatch Captain America... Opinions?}}

((She is busy with a kitten/Eon for the moment, I'll post with you? 4laugh ))

{{Yeah, I could do that. Should I post Dainyl outside, or have him come into the Tavern?}}

((Inside is good razz <--Lazy))

Supreme Demigod

(( This is how Shade will hold Styx.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
))

Chatty Shapeshifter

The Egotist
{{Seriously dude, you mention Rape too much. One more time and I'm reporting you. You're going beyond good taste, here, and it takes a lot to make me say that.}}

((Okay okay fine even if I don't remember saying rape that much I'll stop, besides if you report me over something like this it'll be pretty stupid....So to stay out of trouble I'll just shut hell the hell up.))

Shadowy Phantom

Diseased...

"Tch...." The taste of the air still dried out his throat in disgust, towards the world of the living. Oh, the taste of decay was so much...More delightful to his tongue. The amber and amethyst hues gazed down from the rafter's of the tavern. Such peacefulness lingered within these people it disgusted him even more then being sealed away inside of that white room. The long white ash hair moved down to kiss against the bridge of his nose, well if the mask didn't hide his face, as the jet black strands showed their mixture and infecting state moving into the coloring of the strands.

Oh, how the tall had fallen, all of them now started to upset him, that dark force that remained hidden within the shell of a man, it seemed he would rather have his freedom and peace then to let that darkness out, and the walls around him tumble, with the world set a blaze around it. Slowly, his hand reached to his waist, grabbing to the chain as he began to spin the lantern around and around. The bright blueish green flames, began to light up, as it seemed like a small skull was floating above the top of the rafters, haunting the upper part of the lower area of the building.

The demonic arm, clicked it's nails together as he began to clench onto the sickle, bringing it to his mask, he tapped it a few times, as a small eery tune emitted from his lips. His eyes glowing an even darker color now, his aura even giving off to those around him. His boredom had brought him to add the match and flame to the area. The wood of the rafters, creaked and started to dry out, rotting almost as the toxic aura leaked it's way down towards the patrons area of the tavern.

'Come into the dark, and the fangs of the night shall devour...
For the candle light, no longer gives you protection...
Shall the disease of fate, decay you...
And the warden shall reclaim you..
The same haunting tune continued to echo from his lips. A bright purple flame began to crawl up his mask, as the sounds of cracking echoed out, showing the sick smirk, whenever the lantern passed by his face.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ChaosQueen
))

((First thing that came to mind---> video))

Chatty Shapeshifter

Eon scratched his as he heard what Shade had said about the kitten, then turned around to see what it had done. "Lucky..." He said to Styx as he turned the other way and pretended like he saw nothing.

Supreme Demigod

Kaji Matsuda
ChaosQueen
))

((First thing that came to mind---& video))
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces