LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

Horizon- rising up to meet the purple dawn. Dust demon- screaming bring an eagle to lead me on. For in my heart
I carry such a heavy load - Here I am on man's road.

"Lee? Interesting." Angel reached out and took her hand. His fingers curling over her own and turning it so that the knuckles faced upwards. Lowering his face, he kissed it before releasing. Very old fashioned, but Angel sometimes can be an old fashioned kind of guy. "I wouldn't mind continuing a conversation. At least until it is time to head upstairs. Which reminds me.....would you two like a room? Can't have you simply lounging around here all night and pass out in a random spot. Not unless you prefer to sleep on the couches." He nodded towards them. "I used to do that myself until deciding to take the room given." Angel then looked to the two, studying one and then the other individual before going on. "if you don't mind me asking. Where is it that you two are coming from?"

"No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me." -Wolf

Man-Hungry Demigod

User Image
A half grin spreads across her lips at Angel's response to her name. She was used to that odd look. "Yeah, a close family friend gave it to me when I was little, it stuck. Anyway, look who's talking Angel the Dhampir," she laughs. When Angel changes the shake to an old fashion kiss to the back of her hand she looks both a bit surprised and a bit uncomfortable. "Haha, I am certainly not used to that." Taking her hand back she lets it fall back onto the bartop. She shakes her head hearing Angel speak of sleeping on the couches. "I'd prefer a room. While I can pretty much sleep anyplace, for a solid sleep I'll need someplace... tomb-like." To which she meant simply cold, dark and quiet. Without people possibly milling about. "Erebus is free to stay where he likes," she would add.

Though he was there, he didn't seem to be doing too much, but he responds to Angel, "Thank you, but I don't need a room. The main room here is enjoyable. The rafters, most likely, or in front of the fireplace. I shan't be far. As for your other question, I come and go from here to my home realm, and the Void thus connected to it. Depending on what is needed of me of course."

Lee would answer next, a shake of her head indicating nothing nearby. "Not from here, not Gaia. Another realm, or world." The woman's head cocks a bit as she looks at Angel, "What about yourself Sir? Anything interesting tying your hands lately?"

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

Horizon- rising up to meet the purple dawn. Dust demon- screaming bring an eagle to lead me on. For in my heart

Angel reached for a drawer behind the counter and opened it up. He pulled out one of the various keys stored in there, and closed it. He then proceeded to place the key down before Lee. "The room belonging to this key will be opened and waiting when you decide to head up. Don't worry about anyone bothering you. None but Lanya, myself, and whomever you give permission to will be able to go in there. The room should be shaped to your very liking." He leaned back against the back counter since Erebus didn't want a room. "Understandable, Erebus." He thought about the question for a bit before answering. "There are various things some might find interesting that's gotten me busy. Work, mostly. I take orders for weaponry or armor smithing. Much more than that too if they've the right payment...the cost depends on what the client wants made. Prosthetic limbs, organs. Hell maybe a mechanical person if they want. Toys too even."

"No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me." -Wolf

Man-Hungry Demigod

User Image
Her head nods once more in acknowledgment of Angel's words. "Thanks," she says, taking the key from the bar and placing it in one of her jean pockets. "I'm sure it'll be fine." Turning briefly to her companion, she tells him, "If you'd like to rest I'm good for now." Erebus to this, dips his head faintly giving a begrudged response. "Thank you. Miss." His attention turning back to Angel, the male gives a more noticeable bow, "Angel, rest well, I will be around for a time." With that the shade steps away to fade into the lingering shadow of the room, making his way up into the rafters before showing in his dragon form, stretched out along a heavy beam, eyes half lidded.

"That sounds like quite an interesting business. Something that could improve a number of people's lives. Or wreak some havoc in the wrong hands." She wasn't accusing him of such collaboration of course, but simply making a statement. With a faint sigh, the woman rises and rubs the back of her neck a bit. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna head upstairs for the night. I hope you'll be around another time. G'night, thank you for the drinks, and the room of course." She would wait for his farewell, then head towards the stairs to find her way towards her room. Angel's ears would most likely hear her open the door, a pause as she steps in then a sarcastic... "Oh, very funny." For the room she opened to, was indeed, decorated as a tomb with a stone bed frame and all. She closes the door the evening tongue clicking with a sigh followed.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

"You rest easy too, Erebus." Angel lifted his hand in a wave. "My line of business can be seen as such. I'm not too terribly worried. I always screen whom I make items for. I can't have my reputation tarnished, after all....however, should someone get a hold of one of my goods through black market means, it's part of my job to track it down, and take it back. Find out how they got a hold of it, do all the research...then deal with the one who placed it there after." He sighed and rubbed his nose a little. "That's work for you, though. Good night Lee." Angel stayed put for a bit. A faint smirk crossing his lips as he heard her reaction to the room. Chuckling silently to himself he'd clean up whatever glasses were left, then head upstairs and enter through the usual door for the rest of the evening.

Man-Hungry Demigod

It was quiet... so quiet. Memories of a busy tavern full of movement and the voices of both patrons and children fill his thoughts. He couldn't help but let his mind wander to days and evenings spent here in the company of his charge, as well as those she was closest to. The dragon stretched out in the rafters above heaves a great sigh, one clawed limb dangling lazily off the side of the wood beam. What is to happen...? his thought flows through the tavern. Am I to remember every bit of past, even if no one else does? What a lonely, sobering idea. As if incredibly weary, the dragon's body slowly comes to rise, giving a partial stretch of its limbs. He needed air. He needed to quiet his own unease at whatever his future held.

With a gentleness unexpected from such a creature, Erebus slides his dragon form off the rafter, dropping down towards the floor. As he falls, the dragon body wisps away into the air as shadow, allowing feet to land lightly upon the tavern's stone floor, human body once more taken. For a few heartbeats he simply stands there, a solitary figure in the middle of the tavern. Head lifting, his jaw tightens and silent steps turn his direction towards the front door to exit. His hands find their way to his jacket pockets as he walks down the path. There wasn't a particular direction picked but he ends up winding his way towards the graves that Lanya had created what felt like so long ago. The pace at which he walked had slowed down a bit once he realized where he was heading. Unsure of whether he wished to see them. Still, he walks with his gaze solidly held upon the site.

Soon enough, he notices a sole dark figure waiting there, though he cannot make out detail. But the more he nears the more detailed the shadow becomes. It is a female, standing still as death next to Nightshade's stone likeness, head locked in Erebus' direction, arms hanging down by her sides. A pang of pain goes through the companion's chest as he comes upon her. The dark hair tinged with a deep purple luminescence hangs straight and smooth down her back, despite the periodic breeze moving through the valley. Her eyes are just what he'd remembered, the color of the ocean in the middle of a storm, though they seemed more blue... and almost seraphic. An elegant flowing black gown adorned with sparkling starlike gems hugs her form and a black feathered mask covers the upper half of her face. Her feet however are bare, something which makes Erebus smile faintly. Embedded in the middle of her chest where it would have hung on a chain before, is the red pendant that made up half the bond between the two beings. "Good evening Vesper..." he greets. Resisting the urge to reach out and touch her, for fear she would vanish immediately, instead, the guardian's arm extends, awaiting the figure to place a hand on top of his own. She does, slowly, steadily. Once more Erebus feels that stab in his chest when he realizes he cannot feel the weight of her touch.

But still, he guides her with him on his walk, her form gliding along silently next to his. He talks to her, speaking of their own past and how they came to be bound together when she was still merely a baby. To her sister, Spirit, and the care the sisters' mother had invested in them for the few years they'd been left alone. There had been a dark time after that which left Night trapped in the realm with demonic clan, but then came the foray into the worlds beyond that of her demon home once they broke away from her father's hold. The feeling of freedom that had permeated everything, despite her father's reluctance to leave them alone. There had been a handful of lovers, friends, and homes, come and gone. But then the Black Dragon.

At this point Erebus stalls his gait, stopping for a moment to contemplate. The shade next to him turns her head to look at him, her movements smooth, waiting. "We have never had such a home," Erebus says, glancing down at the woman by his side. "We have never had such friends and family. It should not have ended as it did. For that, I am sorry Vesper." The male's bright red orbs lift to the clear night sky above, the stars lit brightly, shining as the gems on the female's dress did. "I am hopeful it will be made right someday..." A peaceful expression comes to the male's face as his eyes close. The female next to him turns her gaze skyward following the companion's gesture, but still, not a word spoken. "There are so many stories yet to be written..." he murmurs gently. Head leveling down with a sigh, Erebus is surprised to find that the shade would have altered their direction, now facing the lake. An eyebrow raises curiously at her simple gestured desire, and he obliges without hesitation, guiding them towards the still water shimmering with moonlight.

"It is beautiful tonight..." he says faintly, gazing out over the waters with moon and stars hanging clear in the sky above. Something dawns on him, as his face portrays realization at what she desired, especially dressed as she was. A warm smile comes across the companion's face and he extends his arm while he takes a step back, his hand sliding forward to the woman's to clasp it gently while he circles around in front of her. Quite a pair they made, he would think, out on the wet sand beach, dressed as if they were expected at a court ball. But, what a picture, the forested lands beyond the lake their backdrop, with a blue starry night above, and the waters below dancing with moonlight.

The companion makes a deep bow over the charge's extended hand, placing a kiss upon the back of it, looking up with a charming smile. Rising, he steps close to her again, position taken up between them to dance. Gradually he begins to guide her into the waltz, the movements this time creating a gentle stir of her hair and clothes, sweeping along around them. As he stares down into her even gaze, stepping gracefully over the sand, his voice whispers, "We have no music my dear." He was unsure if she could even produce a response, but soon his question is answered as a single song he had never heard before begins to flow through his thoughts, Nightshade's own vocals singing for him. It takes several more moments for him to realize that he could hear it all around him as well, not just within his mind, and it takes his breath away. Nothing on her face had changed, the deadpan features unmoved, not a word left her lips as they remained closed, but the song echoed around them.

As if it were as natural as moving across solid ground, Eebus alters their waltz in direction and, neither of them hindered by physical bodies now, takes the shade attached to him out into the surf of the lake water, dancing across the top of the water, barely disturbing the surface below them. Out... and out.. and out further until they are spinning and swirling in the middle of the lake, two dark figures but specs from the shore alit by the evening's heaven's. The woman's dress and hair waved and followed in an ethereal nature as if in another world while she wheeled around at Erebus's leading hand. The shining gems trailing along her dress to the very end of the fabric seemed to leave a sparkling trail around them, drifting outwards across the lake, lighting the surrounding area even further. While they had danced a handful of times at the Tavern and many times in the past, there had never been anything like this, and for the two of them the rest of the world would seem to melt away.

Soon enough though the dark waltz would have to come to an end and the song begins to close, the demoness' voice fading off. Erebus uses the last few instrumental bars to pull the shade close to himself with the most devoted expression, and an indebted, "Thank you..." breathes out from his lips. He twirls them apart once more, her hand still held in his as he dips down to kneel on a single knee. Head bowed, he gives the back of her hand another final kiss, everything gone quiet. By the time his head lifts, the female shade in front of him is serenely deteriorating into nothingness beginning from the tips of her hair and the dress floating around her. He could only remain rooted in place as the process began to quicken much too rapidly for him. The lingering sparks of light dancing on the lake water directly under her swirl up to mix with the shadow dematerializing in front of him until the last bit of her hand vanishes from his hold, leaving him in solitude once more.

The lake around him was still covered by glittering light hovering a few inches above its surface, and Erebus finally rises from his kneeling position, the lights ebbing and flowing from his movements. For awhile he remains in the middle of the lake, a single figure staring out at nothing until he can at last bring himself to move. His human form darts off making sweeping circles just above the water, stirring up the bright glimmers of light before he shifts, the black dragon form that had been chosen for him during their bonding ceremony emerging. Wings beat heavily a few times as he widens his circling path, then at last lifts himself skyward, climbing up and up into the night sky.

The dragon would spend most of the night in the air over the wide expanse of the tavern's grounds. Especially over the lake, as it appeared the little dancing lights would remain for now, floating along with the water's path and the currents made by the life just below the surface, as well as the air above the surface. All seemed to move in perfect harmony, extending out across the water in every direction from the point the two had finished their waltz. Eventually the entirety of the lake was covered, the bobbing lights even reaching the shores. Erebus watched from above, silently wondering how long the lights would remain. Soon it was just a passing thought as he let his mind drift while flying... wearing himself down throughout the evening. It would not be until just dawn's light that the dragon glides tiredly back towards the tavern, taking a rather graceless landing upon the building's roof where he would curl up to rest.

All the while, another figure observed from her room's window, a wistful smile upon her face...

Hygienic Genius

A cloaked male had been wandering aimlessly throughout his travels, Eye's of green and skin of peach shined and glistened under the beating sun. Strands of blonde waved and moved around with each step taken, Soon after entering a forest he had come across a path leading to what looked like a tavern. Those green eye's laid upon the tavern and a small smile shined slightly through the black veil provided by the cloak's hood, The male made his way to the door's and pushed them open as gentle as he could. Though it wasn't gentle enough because the door's would fly open, Nearly slamming open the male would walk in between the opening only to disappear for a moment and reappear standing in the middle of the place.

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Stepping in from the night outside air, he was hit with the memories of the inn. 3 years had passed since he last graced her rooms, halls and doorways. Everything was so quiet, a quiet he hadn't head in a while. He'd missed the warmth and welcoming presences of the inn. To many travels over the last 3 years, to many changes and a few to many scars, it was truly time he had come home or at least to a place he could relax and let his guards down.

Rubbing his hands together he pondered the pleasant thoughts of a excellent meal, warm room and comfortable bed. Ah to not sleep on the ground for a while, the comforts and a decent bath to shake out the dirt and grime he was caked in from travels.
Unconciously shaking a bit from the outside chill, he sauntered over to the nearest chair and settled himself in. He needed this break, deserved it.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

What a pretty evening. The air was cold, picking up wind a little too as the tree leaves and branches above gave a shake together in a harmonious symphony. Some deer walked through the woods minding their own business. Any leaves on the ground that had fallen would crunch underneath their hooves. An owl hooted off as he swooped on through in search of an easy meal. Nature was a beautiful at night as it was during the day. The deer froze in their tracks, looking ahead of them as their ears stood on alert so suddenly. A blaring light suddenly flooded the area fallowed by the beautiful puttering hum of a mechanical wonder on two wheels. The deer quickly split and ran in opposite directions as a home made motorcycle wooshed through the air, and landed amongst the leaves and broken branches. Grinding them down as it continued to zoom forward towards the tavern. Nature had been interrupted so suddenly that the peaceful silence had been slain and frightened the near by creatures. The tavern's front would soon be showered in the light of the two wheeled transportation. It wouldn't stop there, however. The motorcycle didn't show any signs of slowing down. Once it hit the steps, the doors flew wide open. The man on top hit the breaks and turned so that it did a skid sideways across the stone floor, coming to a complete stop in front of the counter. How he managed to maneuver through the chairs and tables was quite a skill to be had. The doors closed, and he sat there with the engine still going. Opening the flap of his leather jacket, he'd reach in and produce a silver cigar container. Flipping it open, various toothpicks would be revealed instead of the tobacco stuffed product one would expect from such a thing. Each toothpick had a different design carved into it so that none looked exactly the same. They were each different in their own right. Selecting a random one, he'd close the silver container close and tuck it back into his jacket's inner pocket. He'd then lift the chosen toothpick to his lips,l and bite the tip with his teeth while slowly looking around with his single red ruby colored eye.

User Image

─═▇▇▇┤█▆▅▃▂Ѷaℜiaℕ ℇdgℇϣooδ▂▃▅▆█├▇▇▇═─
๑۩۞۩๑ ② ɥ ๑۩۞۩๑
׺°”˜`”°º× _ Leader of Black Dragon Clan _ ׺°”˜`”°º×

Scarlet Will Draw Your Attention, And Then Draw Your Fate,

Ember Will Scorch Your Will, And Devour Your Dragon's Soul.

。ーツマシンなバスタドのメデるスイワダラテれはしだりてたもでですフクスイワダラテマシンバなバスタドのメツマシンなバスタドのメデるれスイワダラテはしなー。

Your Dragons Are Out Of Line, You Have Gone Too Far In Your Own Endeavers

Varian walks into the doors of an old tavern, that he had not been to in quite some time. Heh, I had meant to come here sooner... but well... as usual one thing led to another and I just kept getting caught up... Anyway it is about time I came to see Angel and Lanya Varian looks around to see if they are indeed in. color=orange] color=orange] color=orange] color=orange] color=orange]

Blood Bane Will Make An Example, And I Will Rewrite History As We All Know It.

。ーツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはワスイワダラテダラでテしだろうりてたもですフクスイワダグテツマシンなバスタドのメツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはしなー。

O.O.C. :

Try The Black Dragon's Kindness, Push Our Very Thin Patience;

We Dare You To Act A Fool, We Welcome Your Futile Mistakes.

׺°”˜`”°º× _ Leader of Dragons _ ׺°”˜`”°º×
๑۩۞۩๑ 16,273 ๑۩۞۩๑
─═▇▇▇┤█▆▅▃▂Blood Bane▂▃▅▆█├▇▇▇═─

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Aiden outside, standing on the front porch area as the sun seemed to waver in the distance as it cantered towards the ground for its ritual sun set. With his easel set up as usual, his golden eyes settled on the setting sun, those little black beads of his iris slit down the middle in an almost feline fashion as he focused on the colors lighting up the sky. Rubbing his forhead to slick the sweat fr ok m his forhead onto his forearm before he went back to work dragging his piece of charcoal across the canvas paper. Having to hunch over as he worked he was all grown now, looming over everyone he'd come to know in his 7 foot stature, his hair was shoulder length and pulled back into an barely kept man bun and his face held a fierce fove o'clock shadow barely seen with its pale white color on his alebastor skin.

The hand movements on the canvas seemed to become almost angry, slashing out in wide range then circling over in others, for a few minutes he didn't even look up from his canvas. When he seemed satisfied he would wipe his brow again before he would slap the charcoal down on the surface provided by his easel. One thing was different about Aiden now, hos long furred ears, the fur on his joints, and even the long furred tail were gone. In its place were normal human features, Aiden refused to show his draconic features any longer, he chose to wear a glamor to seem more normal.

Picking up his craft he would look it over further before he side and blews on it. Up in flames it went before he would go inside to retrieved another cavas and set it up before going to work again.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

This holiday was strange. Angel never understood most of the traditions from Lanya's realm. He held a book in hand and turned a page with his thumb while stepping over various roots or broken branches. What was the purpose of catching a leprechaun? for his pot of gold? Or so the book read. Angel sighed and shook his head slightly as he snapped the book closed. He understood that gold was something of a big treasure in Lan's realm. But to capture a certain race of "mythical" being, as the people call them and hold them hostage for their gold? That wasn't much any different from you're run of the mill robbery. He stepped out of the trees and craned his neck a little. Popping it in place and letting out a yawn. Now standing before the tavern he'd give a look around, and let out a low whistle. Angel had been out all day, getting a chance for his me time and catching up on some of Lanya's realm's traditions and holidays. Mya and her other younger sibs seemed very keen on wanting to try their mother's realm's holiday. He wasn't sure when they'd be back home.

User Image
User Image

Name: Shade
Height: 6'5" Tall

The forest behind Angel made a light sound, movement from something. Out of the trees emerged Shade, who was currently holding her draconic form. She paused seeing Angel standing there before the tavern. She watched him a moment before looking over her shoulder out of habit. It had been a little over a year since her last visit. And last time she had thirteen young ones in toe. But no matter how long she waited, no one else followed. She was alone. She took a long breath and gave a huff before turning back to Angel and walking over. "It's been far too long, Angel."

Current location: Black Dragon Tavern (Exterior)
Current mood: Neutral
Current health: Moderate

User Image

Romantic Genius

7,850 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Aiden was trying his best to capture what little light he had left into his drawing, but as the sun crested on the horizon then slipped down he curse quietly to himself and chucked the chsrcoal at the easel. One more perfect sunset ruined, one day he would get the piece done and he'd feel the accomplishment of another artwork done. Then a scent caught into his nostrils as his head turned to face the direction of hia father. Those slites pin pointed into spheres once more for a human look, seems he took the day for himself as well.

Then came the second scent, his nose flared a moment as his eyes took in the female but he didnt look long. It seemed hoa father would be busy a moment so he took the cavas from its stance before heading inside in an irritated fashion chucking the work into the fireplace, refusing to showhis abilities; which always seemed to many. Watching the paper curl and burn he would sigh deeply before he would head to the bar and grabbed a bottled water, untwisting it before chugging it down.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

"Evening." Angel greeted in turn with a slight nod of his head. He didn't look at Shade and instead kept an eye on his rabidly aged son. Angel watched the boy carefully as he went inside in order to do whatever it was he had planned on doing with his project. He had caught wind of the boy's irritation and left it be for the time being. Angel gestured that he and Shade go inside for now. "Forgive my son, he's having a bit of an artistic drought at the moment. I've been through those myself." He explained as he headed for the entrance, climbed the steps and opened the doors wide so that Shade may enter without having to shift out of her draconic form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff