Why would I want to drink with a dragon? 0.085667215815486 8.6% [ 52 ]
pole whore gimmy cookie 0.29324546952224 29.3% [ 178 ]
Total Votes:[ 607 ]

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Roilvn looked down at his white gloves for a few seconds before he slowly reached out and opened the door. How long had it been since he had found his was here he wondered. Slowly he turned the handle, walking into the old familiar room. Two upside down crossed covered his soft grey eyes curly black hair falling over his face. He smiled, his smile splitting lip to lip. "Oh friends~" he called out. He leaned forward. A can shooting from his left palm before it it the ground. He wondered if anyone would answer his call, or if he would just find himself a seat to wait in.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
User Image
User Image

Horizon- rising up to meet the purple dawn. Dust demon- screaming bring an eagle to lead me on. For in my heart
I carry such a heavy load - Here I am on man's road.

( ninja Hmmnnnnh...been a while since I bothered popping in here. )

"No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me." -Wolf[

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
( Your not the only one who hasn't been here in a while. *Sighs* things are boring lately. Wish this was as fun as it used to be.)

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
( jeez. its really really been a long time now. )

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Been awhile, Don't think anyone will remember me anymore. Perhaps I should...fade with the times as well, Good to see old faces coming back to remember the good times.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
NDGHeartbreak
Been awhile, Don't think anyone will remember me anymore. Perhaps I should...fade with the times as well, Good to see old faces coming back to remember the good times.
( Edgy, ain't ya? lol. refresh my memory. if i haven't talked to someone in a while, then I won't remember unless they remind me of a few things. wanna do me that favor and refresh my memory? )

Desirable Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
(( OMG I NEED TO BE INSPIRED AND POST SOMETHING AWESOME!!! SOMEONE PLEASE START! I know sorry I just want to starting getting back into the creativeness of my charters.))

nuGen Staff Member

4,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
The sheepman walked into the room holding up two plates, one containing nacho cheese flavored Doritos, and the other stocked piled with weenies. The weirdly dressed man skipped on over his tip toes to the bar. " May I get Gaminbo double," said the sheepman in a high pitched tone.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
( I....really, really need to get back into being on here again more often. life has really gotten ahold of me these days. )

danger ravioli's Partner In Crime

Anxious Ghost

Angeloni87
( I....really, really need to get back into being on here again more often. life has really gotten ahold of me these days. )

( I completely agree Angel, life has really been throwing curveballs)

nuGen Staff Member

4,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
Storm To Pass
Angeloni87

(do you know who else is throwing curve balls?)

Anxious Ghost

Insxmia
Storm To Pass
[
(do you know who else is throwing curve balls?)

( Death? )
(( I'd be happy to meet someone at the Arena here, were anyone to be obliged. :nod: ))

Anxious Ghost

Eapon
(( I'd be happy to meet someone at the Arena here, were anyone to be obliged. :nod: ))

( I am trash at sparing, but hopefully this will get someone’s attention)

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Storm To Pass
Angeloni87

( ahh cool, you still pop on here Tay? I've been trying to drag Lanya back on here for a while lol. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff