15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Killer-chan_x3SEME
8-Bit Revolution
Killer-chan_x3SEME
8-Bit Revolution
So since you can't get you're VIRTUAL ITEMS, you want to act violently towards the owners of a site that tried to please you and a fan-base?

Where are your parents? Now those are the people that need to be slapped.

hahaha my parents hate anime and yaoi~ i did this all myself <3 i want to change the way these laws are passed at least for the shows and anime and even tv rights!

Doesn't amtter if they hate it or not, they failed on raising you. neutral

And sure, threaten folks on a dress-up site, that'a sure be changin' sum lawz.

You have no idea what you're talking about, please stop.

they did not, and besides that my mum and my dad split when i was 2 and i have been switched from mum to dad so gtfo u dont know meh, razz

and im just ranting on here is all D< cuz i can!

I don't care.
I really don't.
Your rants are very stupid.

Benevolent Hunter

Killer-chan_x3SEME

mm i think the panda was FMAB May Chang, i saw it on the mp preview with the panda!

Oohh alrighty then. I'll look for that.

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Killer-chan_x3SEME
90th
Killer-chan_x3SEME
90th
Killer-chan_x3SEME
f***k this s**t! D< i wanna punch whoever did these stupid licensing issues in the first place, how come america gets it and no one else? its unfair!! D< we cant even see what the shop looks like or the person whos in charge of the shop and her backstory! D<

Just buy the item's in marketplace ._.

i cant i dont have the gold duh =w= and why would i want to pay 5 mill for one item!! D<

Ohhhh you want the roy item? There isnt another you want?

i want all of them but i have no gold i spend my last gold on my quest i only have 5k and i cant buy it without gaiacash which i have! grr

=o I'll gift you the item I have since I don't have any clothes that go with it TT-TT :3

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
There are alternatives to this item. I don't even think the backstory is up yet anyway but bet it will show up in forums and you can check it out. I've seen people dress up nicely as characters of FMA without this item. I know it sucks but you'll have to find other ways and it JUST started so who knows. The price will probably go down. It costs gaia cash to buy them though that's why they are so expensive also for the fact that they are new. Seems your venting though so not sure how you will react to anyone trying to explain or give you advice since all you want to do is get violent xD

but its not just about this item, if this shop stays just for americans im friggen 100% positive that there will be alot more anime item releases that will only be available for americans which pisses me off more i went to the american itunes and saw all the anime they can have and when i went back to my region i saw s**t. all childrens programs (e.g. playschool) =w= i hate it
it's a sponsored RIG. many past sponsored items have been region restricted in the past and it's unlikely any items that are not sponsored will ever get region restricted. it's also possible at some point we will see items from sponsors outside the US that will be limited to that region instead of the US. the more they encourage companies to sponsor them and release sponsored items the more likely we are to see non-US sponsors releasing items on Gaia.

i wish gaia would actually come here and spred out i thought with intergrating into the non-us community they would see what we need as well as the american gaians but no they still havent seen it, i am a loyal gaia cash member given them my rl hard earned cash for s**t, they just ban me and spit on me =w=
since the Gaia website is available internationally there's no reason for them to have any HQ other than the one they have now in the US. the extra cost of having a second physical location in another country is prohibitive. but they do try their best to make this site friendly to non-Americans.

and no matter how much money you give Gaia, if you do anything, knowingly or unknowingly, to violate any of the rules you will be treated the same as anyone else. Gaia won't play favorites just because you dish out money to them and even if they did a lot of people spend money on Gaia so you'd still just be one of many.

im pretty sure people dont spend as much as i do so my account would stand out as one of the "bigger spenders" on gaia and also there was no reason to ban me when i hadnt done anything wrong, yes i was a member of the old logical gamers and yes i got a gift from a hacker but other then that i did not hack or scam anyone, and yet the admins did not answer my reports on what had happened because they thought i was another lying scammer :/ so yeah i didnt do s**t
No site should EVER keep from banning someone just because of how much money they spend on the site, if someone breaks the rules, they should be punished for it. It's like the celebrities and millionaires getting away with breaking the law just because of how much money they have, it's bs and it shouldn't happen, luckily gaia hasn't let it happen here.

Kawaii Giver

14,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
murasaki has two forms

User Image

User Image

Mythical Seeker

Killer-chan_x3SEME

im pretty sure theres a petition already but i just needa find it~

Once you find it please link me! heart
Killer-chan_x3SEME
f***k this s**t! D< i wanna punch whoever did these stupid licensing issues in the first place, how come america gets it and no one else? its unfair!! D< we cant even see what the shop looks like or the person whos in charge of the shop and her backstory! D<

she doesn't have a back story yet
Jade of the world
Did someone ask for screen shots~

User Image

This is the shop keeper, she has another look, but I've only managed to see it once. Apparently she's a reverse tsundere.

User Image

And here's the shop. So there you go, and sorry you can't see it for yourself.
Whee! Thank you!
90th
Just buy the item's in marketplace ._.
Not all of us have a lot of gold.

Can't blame Gaia for this whole licensing stuff though... *sigh*
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
im pretty sure people dont spend as much as i do so my account would stand out as one of the "bigger spenders" on gaia and also there was no reason to ban me when i hadnt done anything wrong, yes i was a member of the old logical gamers and yes i got a gift from a hacker but other then that i did not hack or scam anyone, and yet the admins did not answer my reports on what had happened because they thought i was another lying scammer :/ so yeah i didnt do s**t
as I stated, Gaia DOESN'T play favorites if you spend money on them, no matter how much. and there are many reasons forgetting banned besides just hacking or scamming. and even if you were wrongly banned you can contest a ban and try to get it reversed, Gaia lets people do that because they realize mistakes DO get made sometimes.

Not entirely true I got ignored when I tried to contest a ban. They claimed my IP hacked an account so they banned my old one, but thing is I was using wireless and so my IP changes like nearly everyday so they wrongly banned me cos when they finally found someone use the IP they thinks its them. They wont even respond back when I tried to contest the ban. It really sucks though since they based it off an IP that changes so I bet lots of ppl get wrongly banned then.
Not to mention I cant unsubscribe from the emails on the old one due to fact you need to login when i cant as its blocked

Friendly Grabber

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
AnimeGoddessJenJen
Not to mention I cant unsubscribe from the emails on the old one due to fact you need to login when i cant as its blocked

woah hey jen lol ur name is blue damnn

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
AnimeGoddessJenJen
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
as I stated, Gaia DOESN'T play favorites if you spend money on them, no matter how much. and there are many reasons forgetting banned besides just hacking or scamming. and even if you were wrongly banned you can contest a ban and try to get it reversed, Gaia lets people do that because they realize mistakes DO get made sometimes.

Not entirely true I got ignored when I tried to contest a ban. They claimed my IP hacked an account so they banned my old one, but thing is I was using wireless and so my IP changes like nearly everyday so they wrongly banned me cos when they finally found someone use the IP they thinks its them. They wont even respond back when I tried to contest the ban. It really sucks though since they based it off an IP that changes so I bet lots of ppl get wrongly banned then.
what I said IS true. I said you can contest a ban to TRY to reverse it.

to do that you need to use the proper channels in a timely manner and do what you can to allow the mod working on your ticket to get as much proof as possible to show it was a wrongful ban. then if you do all that and they find enough proof to back the claim that it's a wrongful ban THEN it may get reversed. if one or more of those things doesn't happen then it won't. and unfortunately not everyone can supply enough proof in the case of a wrongful ban and in that case they can't necessarily overturn it.
8-Bit Revolution
Killer-chan_x3SEME
8-Bit Revolution
Killer-chan_x3SEME
8-Bit Revolution
So since you can't get you're VIRTUAL ITEMS, you want to act violently towards the owners of a site that tried to please you and a fan-base?

Where are your parents? Now those are the people that need to be slapped.

hahaha my parents hate anime and yaoi~ i did this all myself <3 i want to change the way these laws are passed at least for the shows and anime and even tv rights!

Doesn't amtter if they hate it or not, they failed on raising you. neutral

And sure, threaten folks on a dress-up site, that'a sure be changin' sum lawz.

You have no idea what you're talking about, please stop.

they did not, and besides that my mum and my dad split when i was 2 and i have been switched from mum to dad so gtfo u dont know meh, razz

and im just ranting on here is all D< cuz i can!

I don't care.
I really don't.
Your rants are very stupid.

What was the point of you insulting someone when it's obvious this topic was about someone ranting, you should have not bothered continuing to read to the end when it was a rant, or bothering leaving multiple comments just to have the last say. They are pointless they were just wanting to rant so they could get something off their chest, and see what others thought you didn't have to go insult the person. Also if it was really a threat I think this thread would have gotten taken down already. If you don't care why bother commenting at all and even read the thread just let everyone else talk on here about what the thread really is about which you are missing the point since of the comments you have written shown us.

Girl-Crazy OTP

Killer-chan_x3SEME

Says someone who's wearing an outfit.. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces