7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
o Kiddo o
Killer-chan_x3SEME
90th
Killer-chan_x3SEME
f***k this s**t! D< i wanna punch whoever did these stupid licensing issues in the first place, how come america gets it and no one else? its unfair!! D< we cant even see what the shop looks like or the person whos in charge of the shop and her backstory! D<

Just buy the item's in marketplace ._.

i cant i dont have the gold duh =w= and why would i want to pay 5 mill for one item!! D<

LOL
do tell, why would you pay somewhat 5m-10m for your headband? rofl

because i didnt have it when i first came to gaia and it was on my quest wishlist xD why pay for an item i could get in the cash shop if it wasnt friggen blocked? bah =w=

Noob

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
Killer-chan_x3SEME
o Kiddo o

LOL

because i didnt have it when i first came to gaia and it was on my quest wishlist xD why pay for an item i could get in the cash shop if it wasnt friggen blocked? bah =w=

Patience, my dear boy. dramallama

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Skypyro
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
There are alternatives to this item. I don't even think the backstory is up yet anyway but bet it will show up in forums and you can check it out. I've seen people dress up nicely as characters of FMA without this item. I know it sucks but you'll have to find other ways and it JUST started so who knows. The price will probably go down. It costs gaia cash to buy them though that's why they are so expensive also for the fact that they are new. Seems your venting though so not sure how you will react to anyone trying to explain or give you advice since all you want to do is get violent xD

but its not just about this item, if this shop stays just for americans im friggen 100% positive that there will be alot more anime item releases that will only be available for americans which pisses me off more i went to the american itunes and saw all the anime they can have and when i went back to my region i saw s**t. all childrens programs (e.g. playschool) =w= i hate it

Yeah seems the laws make it unfair. That's why I suggest alternatives it's not like Gaia can really do anything when it's something they could get in trouble for, y'know? I get why your frustrated though..that does suck a lot :C Sorry man.

i know it sucks and im glad theres someone who said if there black butler items released in the shop he would buy them for me~ which im happy for but it still sucks that i cant even see it even if i dont buy the item =w=

Yeah. Can you see it in the marketplace? It isn't 5mill so it must've gone down but...to get teh full outfits its a damn expensive ordeal available or not you'd lose both a lot of cash and gold. Seems the items don't even give you exactly what you want though I guess that's a CI for ya I just forget these things cause I don't buy them..o -o;;;
Nice of your friend though o u o

yeah but i want the roy mustang puppy and the panda item and the winrys hair item xD

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
o Kiddo o
Killer-chan_x3SEME
o Kiddo o

LOL

Patience, my dear boy. dramallama

-sighs- i came here to rant and see what other people had to say and that was 3 pages LOL

Lupine Bibliophile

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
There are alternatives to this item. I don't even think the backstory is up yet anyway but bet it will show up in forums and you can check it out. I've seen people dress up nicely as characters of FMA without this item. I know it sucks but you'll have to find other ways and it JUST started so who knows. The price will probably go down. It costs gaia cash to buy them though that's why they are so expensive also for the fact that they are new. Seems your venting though so not sure how you will react to anyone trying to explain or give you advice since all you want to do is get violent xD

but its not just about this item, if this shop stays just for americans im friggen 100% positive that there will be alot more anime item releases that will only be available for americans which pisses me off more i went to the american itunes and saw all the anime they can have and when i went back to my region i saw s**t. all childrens programs (e.g. playschool) =w= i hate it
it's a sponsored RIG. many past sponsored items have been region restricted in the past and it's unlikely any items that are not sponsored will ever get region restricted. it's also possible at some point we will see items from sponsors outside the US that will be limited to that region instead of the US. the more they encourage companies to sponsor them and release sponsored items the more likely we are to see non-US sponsors releasing items on Gaia.

i wish gaia would actually come here and spred out i thought with intergrating into the non-us community they would see what we need as well as the american gaians but no they still havent seen it, i am a loyal gaia cash member given them my rl hard earned cash for s**t, they just ban me and spit on me =w=
since the Gaia website is available internationally there's no reason for them to have any HQ other than the one they have now in the US. the extra cost of having a second physical location in another country is prohibitive. but they do try their best to make this site friendly to non-Americans.

and no matter how much money you give Gaia, if you do anything, knowingly or unknowingly, to violate any of the rules you will be treated the same as anyone else. Gaia won't play favorites just because you dish out money to them and even if they did a lot of people spend money on Gaia so you'd still just be one of many.

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro

it's a sponsored RIG. many past sponsored items have been region restricted in the past and it's unlikely any items that are not sponsored will ever get region restricted. it's also possible at some point we will see items from sponsors outside the US that will be limited to that region instead of the US. the more they encourage companies to sponsor them and release sponsored items the more likely we are to see non-US sponsors releasing items on Gaia.

i wish gaia would actually come here and spred out i thought with intergrating into the non-us community they would see what we need as well as the american gaians but no they still havent seen it, i am a loyal gaia cash member given them my rl hard earned cash for s**t, they just ban me and spit on me =w=
since the Gaia website is available internationally there's no reason for them to have any HQ other than the one they have now in the US. the extra cost of having a second physical location in another country is prohibitive. but they do try their best to make this site friendly to non-Americans.

and no matter how much money you give Gaia, if you do anything, knowingly or unknowingly, to violate any of the rules you will be treated the same as anyone else. Gaia won't play favorites just because you dish out money to them and even if they did a lot of people spend money on Gaia so you'd still just be one of many.

im pretty sure people dont spend as much as i do so my account would stand out as one of the "bigger spenders" on gaia and also there was no reason to ban me when i hadnt done anything wrong, yes i was a member of the old logical gamers and yes i got a gift from a hacker but other then that i did not hack or scam anyone, and yet the admins did not answer my reports on what had happened because they thought i was another lying scammer :/ so yeah i didnt do s**t

Benevolent Hunter

Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro

Yeah seems the laws make it unfair. That's why I suggest alternatives it's not like Gaia can really do anything when it's something they could get in trouble for, y'know? I get why your frustrated though..that does suck a lot :C Sorry man.

i know it sucks and im glad theres someone who said if there black butler items released in the shop he would buy them for me~ which im happy for but it still sucks that i cant even see it even if i dont buy the item =w=

Yeah. Can you see it in the marketplace? It isn't 5mill so it must've gone down but...to get teh full outfits its a damn expensive ordeal available or not you'd lose both a lot of cash and gold. Seems the items don't even give you exactly what you want though I guess that's a CI for ya I just forget these things cause I don't buy them..o -o;;;

yeah but i want the roy mustang puppy and the panda item and the winrys hair item xD

Oohh..haha yeah I totally get ya. XD Those are kinda my wants the roy puppy totally..winry items cause I love Winry and her coolness. Idk which one is panda though. o 3 o
I live in Japan where the damn anime was made and I can't buy this?

Life is unfair and this right here is a lesson proving this.
emo

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Skypyro
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Skypyro

Oohh..haha yeah I totally get ya. XD Those are kinda my wants the roy puppy totally..winry items cause I love Winry and her coolness. Idk which one is panda though. o 3 o

mm i think the panda was FMAB May Chang, i saw it on the mp preview with the panda!

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Mz D

emo

OWO;;;

you shittin me?

i thought japan was the most epic place eva! especially since kuroshitsuji was made there -orgasms all over japan- xD;

whats wrong with america man? xD

Lupine Bibliophile

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Killer-chan_x3SEME
im pretty sure people dont spend as much as i do so my account would stand out as one of the "bigger spenders" on gaia and also there was no reason to ban me when i hadnt done anything wrong, yes i was a member of the old logical gamers and yes i got a gift from a hacker but other then that i did not hack or scam anyone, and yet the admins did not answer my reports on what had happened because they thought i was another lying scammer :/ so yeah i didnt do s**t
as I stated, Gaia DOESN'T play favorites if you spend money on them, no matter how much. and there are many reasons forgetting banned besides just hacking or scamming. and even if you were wrongly banned you can contest a ban and try to get it reversed, Gaia lets people do that because they realize mistakes DO get made sometimes.
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Mz D

emo

OWO;;;

you shittin me?

i thought japan was the most epic place eva! especially since kuroshitsuji was made there -orgasms all over japan- xD;

Nothing is wrong with America and I've only been there once.

This is a global website there are people here that are not from America.

Yes, now I shall go and spend my money on FMA goods but they shall not be pixelated.
ninja

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Killer-chan_x3SEME
as I stated, Gaia DOESN'T play favorites if you spend money on them, no matter how much. and there are many reasons forgetting banned besides just hacking or scamming. and even if you were wrongly banned you can contest a ban and try to get it reversed, Gaia lets people do that because they realize mistakes DO get made sometimes.

yeah i know they dont play favourites but donators dont even get treated any better then the noobs and trolls who just join TO scam people and to actually bot and hack, theres been alot of debate about the topic but of course nothing helps, and when i did try to get my account back, back then the admin/support service wasnt the best and it would be months and months before someone even looks at the ticket and answer the replies, my account was perma banned anyway so they said theres no chance to get it back =w=

Friendly Grabber

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Mz D
Killer-chan_x3SEME
Mz D

emo

OWO;;;

you shittin me?

Nothing is wrong with America and I've only been there once.

This is a global website there are people here that are not from America.

Yes, now I shall go and spend my money on FMA goods but they shall not be pixelated.
ninja

can you buy me aniem good from japan ;0;!! ;~; me want

Shameless Lunatic

17,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
qtest_lil_angel
Killer-chan_x3SEME
qtest_lil_angel
Killer-chan_x3SEME
f***k this s**t! D< i wanna punch whoever did these stupid licensing issues in the first place, how come america gets it and no one else? its unfair!! D< we cant even see what the shop looks like or the person whos in charge of the shop and her backstory! D<

I 100% AGREE!
I am from Australia. and i am sick of seeing that only Americans get everything on here. even free items sometimes. and if we want them we have to pay from marketplace. its just not fair.

amen sister im from australia too! <3

*Hi -5's*

it is stupid. yes someone shows a screenshot, thankyou btw but its not the point. its not that we just want to see it. we want to have the right to be able to go in and look around like the americans.
thats the big fault in this online community.
ive been on here since 2006 and it has always been this way. thought it had resolved this issue but obviously not. -_-"
Gaia can't fix this issue, the issue is with the laws that keep them from being able to make these items available and the laws that can make it difficult to get sponsorships outside of the sites base country.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games