1 100.0% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 162 ]

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
I know that, but I wasn't at all informed that the draw was done until you told me so.

Sparkly Girl

@Avril: I posted earlier that the drawing had been done. 3nodding

I just haven't made an "official" announcement because I'm still waiting to hear back from the winners.
And I'm hoping to be able to get their capsules done so I can just put them all in one post.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
How is everyone?

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
@Houkie: Oh. I wasn't on when you made the announcement, sorry.

@Flawless: Bored.

Sparkly Girl

Damn. Have to wait a whole week to see the results of the art contest--assuming Gaia doesn't drag on picking winners.

In the meantime, sleepies. emotion_zzz

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_kirakira

The legendary capsule is SUPER ADORABLE.

Versatile Player

-pops in with something to say about his Fallout experience-

Okay so I have to say that I really admire the giant radscorpions in Fallout 3. I mean, yeah they creep me the ******** out since they're giant scorpions, but they do some of the coolest things with their AI.

Like, on several occasions today, I would see a giant radscorpion in the semi-distance and would stop to try and snipe it since it's in my path. However, before I could get a shot off, it would turn out that the giant radscorpion had been 'clever-girl'ing me, and there'd be like two or three giant radscorpions sneaking up behind me.

Then, after I'd gotten used to this tactic, something even better happened. I was attacked by a group of raiders (who admittedly were no threat at that point), only for a couple of non-hostile giant radscorpions to come to my aid and kill the raiders. As much as I loved all the changes in New Vegas, I never saw this sort of stuff happening, which is why I still love Fallout 3 so much.

That is all.

-pops out-
kefkadragon
maji would be jasmine. she has the right skin color.

She is my second favorite Disney Princess.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

/swoons at the capsule crying
Majikina

Hello, Maji!

What happened?!

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
@fich- do you have the animal friend perk? With the second level of it animals won't attack you unless provoked and will help you in battle. Doesn't work on death claws though I don't think. You get something later in broken steel to help with those, but only in specific situations.

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

13th Misfortune Cookie
Majikina

Hello, Maji!

What happened?!
Just being jelly at Riyo's capsule, that's all. xd

Hardened Husband

20,740 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageAll was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above all others...

*yawns*

...of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World. And him they named Dragon.

Tipsy Vampire

gaah, why did I schedule an 8:30 class, thread? *passes out*

@Kefka: Animal friend doesn't work on radscorpions. Or ants, for that matter. Definitely not on deathclaws.

Ice-Cold Firestarter

11,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items