Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wench

Well this polish was fine.. but I guess when I used it last which was when I was stamping it thickened up. XD
I used it today and it was soooo thick and gloopy.. so buying a new black polish. >_< This will be my stamping one! At least until I get my hands on some thinner. wink

Yepp, just change the underwear!~ And if it's heavier than usual.. change the underwear more often? XD I dunno.. that's how I do it.. since it just goes into the washing machine with everything else.
I feel bad about plastic things going into the garbage. sad

Ahhhh, I hate the cervix prods! D:

At least this doctor was nice and actually listened to you/seemed to give a s**t about you. XD

Hopefully the IUD works for you! Birth control for 5 years is pretty sweet! lol But side effects and crap can be nasty. D: At least you can try it for free. =]

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Actually, the Paragard lasts up to 12 years blaugh

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'll look into the paragard after I have a kid, or mirena, or any other bc that isn't the pill.

So bobby and I have been looking at apartments. We just found out a new apartment building has opened in a town 10 minutes from me. Just opened Jan 26thish. It's section * housing but it comes with so much that I want.. especially washer dryer in the apartment!
I've always said I wouldn't look into section 8, but I'm really considering it now. Especially since we were crunching numbers and would barely be able to afford a 800 2bedroom without having to go for food stamps, which we are both too proud to get.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Section 8 sucks but if it's your only option then it's your only option. It's not permanent so /shrug
We lived in Section 8 housing in San Diego. You remember how much I hated THAT place lol

After I'm done having kids I'm either going to get Essure or Patricks going to get snipped..or both.
So until then Paragard will make it so we'll have constant protection until we're ready for *a* kid(s).

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I figured since they are a BRAND new building, that they will be more diligent on who they allow in there.
He will be making a call, and we will at least be having a look around. They only have 12 month leases so that's different.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Oh and the wonderful thing about Paragard? It doesn't stop ovulation, which is the thing that REALLY ******** with our bodies. Instead it does everything else it can to stop sperm. It acts as a road block it thickens the cervical mucus so much that it makes it hard for the sperm to enter, the copper acts like too much vodka and gets the sperm so stupid drunk that it can't even function let alone find an egg, and it sends even MORE white blood cells into the uterus to attack the sperm.

All the meanwhile your egg still passes through and ends up shedding away into an ACTUAL period. Which is why they say you can start TTC the very day you remove your paragard.

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Ooo. That's cool! I didn't know that's how it worked. biggrin
I never bothered to look it up. XD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Really though. I'm guessing my body doesn't like it when I stop it from ovulating. Which is what hormones do. So this way I know my period is an actual period and it's really cause for alarm if I skip it. Cause your "periods" on the pill and what not aren't actually periods. It's a faux period just to give you peace of mind.

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I really wanna try paragard then xD
Getting spacers put in tomorrow! don't know how I feel about it. I'm kinda of excited because it will help my jaws and smile in the end! But on the other hand I'm probably gonna be sore after. Braces in 6 days too...

I'm the same way with excess discharge. It annoys me, but I don't do anything about it. ******** buying pantyliners, why waste my money and plastic when I could just change my underwear. I'm going to buy a lot of underwear tomorrow. I like having lots and lots. I'll probably buy all black undies, I like those best.

Oh, and I got chosen by the teachers and principal and whoever to go to Whitecourt (head of my school division) in March to a student conference/focus group thing! So me and 4 other students are going to represent my school and listen to guest speakers and share opinions and whatnot. I was given the option to refuse, but why would I? It's a nice oppourtunity, plus I get a free lunch and t-shirt! lol
So when I came home and told my dad he's like "LOL I'M SO PROUD THAT I'M GONNA BUY YOU A REALLY NICE PAIR OF JEANS TO WEAR TO IT!" Which is good because I REALLY need new jeans. And undies. And sweaters.
hello all saw this thread and went HEY i can be part of this group lol

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
A Lost Martyr

Welcome!
You're tattoo from the pic in your signature looks cool and funky biggrin
Apryl546
A Lost Martyr