Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Wench

Shawn wants to go see a movie.. since I have 17 free movie things thanks to my bank/visa cardsssss.
NOTHING APPEALS TO ME RIGHT NOW. rofl

They probably have one in your city.. this city is TINY and we have one that comes. XD
I think it will be neat!~ At least it better be. >_>;

So fun! ;D
I want to go to a party like that!~
I wouldn't bring Jon with me, I feel it would be unprofessional of me to let him live there with me.
I'm not yet sure about him visiting a couple times a week, just so that we can see each other.
I don't want to cross lines, and I wouldn't be able to stay at his house bc of the animals.
I dunno, I haven't figured that part out yet.

Sparkly Wench

Yeah.. I totally get the part about it being unprofessional.. unless you know the people it's just kind of weird.
But he can't really just crash there without their consent too!
Just sucks that if you're living there for two months.. and he can't stay there.. you can't stay with him.. boo. D:

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

FML and this sickness sweatdrop
He'll have his VW Bug fixed up by then, so on our days off he could could come down and we could take the dog for a walk and hang out.
But I'm not currently comfortable with the idea of him sleeping over there at all.
I don't even know if this 2 month gig is even going to happen, they haven't even met me yet, so I dunno.
It'd be a nice bit of extra money, but I honestly don't need it, I make almost double in summer for daycare, so worst case scenario, my parents could take the house sitting gig.
I am in so much pain right now.
******** period.
gonk

I'm going to turn on the heating pad in a minute. Ugh.
Since my screen is huge, I'm going to load a movie and turn it so I can lay in my bed.
Yay wireless mouse & keyboard!
Gonna turn on the humidifier too. Maybe it'll clear my nose up a bit.

I got another letter todaaay.

Romantic Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
*happy dance* I finished up my period today~

I've really been pondering whether or not I wanna have my nipples done.
I think it would be a lot of fun and something different for me.
Becoming more and more confident of my body. Always been self-conscious.
Mine will be gone in like 2 days.
But today... today the cramps are pretty horrible.
Mine ended last week.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I left work early partially because of horrible cramps. I haven't had cramps that stopped me in my tracks since I was 16!
Then I also feel like s**t. Already took a nap and slept off the nyquil. About to take more after I make some tea.

At work though..ugh. My boss had told me that I could leave as soon as the midshift shows, or sooner if we are ok with everything. Ok, I can deal with that. We had 5 platters to make by noon and we were busy so I didn't want to leave them alone..although I couldn't do much because every 2 minutes I had to stop what I was doing so I could blow my nose.
Then midshift tells us she's going to be late! Ugh. Ok..

It's close to 1 and she's still not here. I have a meltdown to my co-worker on how no matter WHAT I do I can never leave early if I'm sick. It's not like I ask to leave early if we're busy all the time..last time I asked was over a year ago..
I started to cry. I just felt like s**t so badly and it just seemed like there was no relief. So my co-worker (who was earlier mad that I was leaving..but I didn't give a s**t about that) realized how bad it was for me so she told me they'd be fine until midshift showed.

BUT THIS MORNING!
I come to work and I see on the wastelist (list where we put food items that we threw away to keep track for inventory) someone wrote "f*****t friend is Muslim"
...seriously? So I want to find out who wrote that so I can 1. cut them from my life as much as possible and 2. call them out on it and tell our store owner.
Cause that s**t is NOT acceptable.
Mine were pretty horrid today.
Normally they suck but I'm okay.
I felt like I was dying. I skipped school because of them.

Now I'm laying in my bed suffering. Lol.

Some people... ugh.
I hope you find out who did it.
That's such bullshit.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I hate that word.
Then my co-worker was all "That's not cool. We work next door with gay people, I have family who is gay"
Then goes around saying that she can only think of one person who was actually a f*****t. So I told her that if I find out anyone was using that word..I'm cut off with them. I cut off my family when she kept saying that word so obviously if I can cut off family..some people at work don't mean s**t to me.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Green tea with honey. Mmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas