Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

LUX AURUMQU3
Salmenella
A bit hypocritical I think. So we are expected to pump ourselves full of estrogen and other hormones which causes us to have weight gain, hot flashes, cramps, nausea, blood clots or death? But guys can't do the same thing? You don't want a baby, right? So deal with it. We have for around 50 years.

Sorry but that irritates me when I hear that from guys about male birth control.

SERIOUSLY!
Not ******** fair.

I think every guy should go on birth control for at LEAST a year so they can understand what we have to go through.
Salmenella
LUX AURUMQU3
Salmenella
A bit hypocritical I think. So we are expected to pump ourselves full of estrogen and other hormones which causes us to have weight gain, hot flashes, cramps, nausea, blood clots or death? But guys can't do the same thing? You don't want a baby, right? So deal with it. We have for around 50 years.

Sorry but that irritates me when I hear that from guys about male birth control.

SERIOUSLY!
Not ******** fair.

I think every guy should go on birth control for at LEAST a year so they can understand what we have to go through.

I completely agree.
They will never understand what we go through until that happens.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Mer feel bad but ugh.
I started bleeding so I asked Patrick to run to the store to get me pads cause I dont want to put my cup in. Told him "regular absorbency pads with wings"
What does he buy? Panty liners stare
I feel bad cause he was about to go to bed when I asked him too, I felt horrible about it but I needed them.
Hopefully I don't start bleeding heavy..or else I'm screwed. Don't want to tell him he got the wrong stuff but ugh. Waste of money.

xx----C a y L ii N----xx

fffff---

parents are coughing up a wicked storm downstairs *hides in room*

LOL@ALL THE MALE BIRTH CONTROLSTUFF
....I'd totally ask my boyfriend to try it, if and when it comes out.... but he hates doctors and medication stuff. (ex. antibiotics, etc.)
Did you open the box already, Jen?
If not, you can return it tomorrow and get the kind you need.
So excited for tonight!
Lea and I are going into the city to see D.R.U.G.S. at the Regency.
I saw them at Warped Tour, soooo good.
And this time it'll be a longer set list, since Warped usually only gives bands a half hour or so, which translates to about 5 or so songs.

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Lol I asked Bobby about the bc for men and he said he would totally take it if it didnt 100% get rid of his sex drive.

Sparkly Wench

Luckily Shawn is pretty open minded. :p he said that if he could hed take pills and if his side effects are less than mine hed just take them. But if we both hate them wed alternate! :p unless it was like unbearable for one of us.

Hes willing to get a vasectomy after we make babies though. So thats good! :p few more years of hormones.. Then never again! Hes not really like woooo snippy! but its a far easier procedure than a histerectomy. So hell suck it up for both of us. smile

Im fine with staying on the pill for now though. My side effects are Pretty minimal so whateverrrr!

Aged Bloodsucker

I wouldn't mind the idea of taking male bc, but I already have to take stuff to fix things with me, so idk how it would make everything shake out... I'm already on Lithium Carbonate and Lamotrigine sad
WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY?! I can't find boots that fit my calf size! Do any of you know where to get lace up military style sexy boots that fit 18in calves that aren't actually military boots?

Romantic Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Nngh, I was just at my mother's since Thursday.
Just came home at about 2:30pm today.
I hate being at her house for so long. It's so ******** painful. ; u;
All I did was cook, clean and be nagged the whole time I was there.
But alas, I am now home and rather happy to sleep in my soft bed.
That mattress there kills my back. It's so hard and too small for me.

Having so much fun with my 3DS~ Finishing up Resident Evil; Revelations.
Tekken Prime comes out on Valentines Day and I want it. *wiggles eyebrows*

Speaking of, Steve says he has something planned for us on V-day.
I don't have a clue as to what he could be planning.

Dog sitting for my grandma tomorrow until Tuesday morning.
No biggy. I love her dog anyways. Little Sheltie named Bella. <3
Steve will be coming over after work cuz I'm a p***y.
Don't want to spend the night by myself.
Grandma said it was cool that he came over anyways to keep me company.
My aunt will probably be stopping by anyways. xD

</diary entry>

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

LUX AURUMQU3
Did you open the box already, Jen?
If not, you can return it tomorrow and get the kind you need.
I opened them and used one.
Luckily I'm not bleeding a whole lot. I was at work all day without changing it and it doesn't have a whole lot of blood on it. So go figure.
Panty liners are good to have around anyway, since some days of the cycle have a heavier discharge than others.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I think i'm good now as far as those things go rofl
I have 3 different kinds of panty liners now..and I bought actual pads too.
So much garbage...
I'm pretty much dependent on panty liners.
Have been since I was eleven.
-sad face-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas