Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
xx I met my fate xx
Dfrnt luv

ooc: I might later. Dunno. I don't know if it's even worth it to play Nam anymore.

Its not a, "is it worth it to play Nam" question but rather a, "is it worth it to play with Cryo" question my dear and I can guarantee you the answer will always be yes. ^.~

OOC: That's true.
It's just a bit irritating that I get all excited to play Nam, there's a few posts and then someone ineviteably vanishes. Honestly the only person I can count on to always be around is my beautiful rose monster Luv. Hell even people I used to consider close friends are pretty much out of reach here. I'll try to get a post up anyway though. Nam's still in psycho form.

Revered Bear

xx I met my fate xx

It's just a bit irritating that I get all excited to play Nam, there's a few posts and then someone ineviteably vanishes. Honestly the only person I can count on to always be around is my beautiful rose monster Luv. Hell even people I used to consider close friends are pretty much out of reach here. I'll try to get a post up anyway though. Nam's still in psycho form.

((Well good news! Kuja and I have been RPing fairly steadily for the last 3ish weeks so if there were a good time to jump in now would be it. ^.^))

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
xx I met my fate xx

((Well good news! Kuja and I have been RPing fairly steadily for the last 3ish weeks so if there were a good time to jump in now would be it. ^.^))

ooc: Sweet. catch me up and I'll find a good way to bring her in. I figure her psycho transformation is pretty complete about now.

Revered Bear

xx I met my fate xx

ooc: Sweet. catch me up and I'll find a good way to bring her in. I figure her psycho transformation is pretty complete about now.

Catch you up on our Bloodlust RP? Uh....Cryo's son Richter and his girlfriend Kristen time sent back in time to find Cryovix because he and Spyke ended up erasing themselves from existence in order to stop a monster from doing typical monster things. They weren't ever supposed to come back but they recently, within the last 24 hours recently, were restored to existence in a weakened state. This is happening in Kuja's current RP thread located in the crossroads. The crossroads technically exist outside of time so Cryo and Spyke ran into Kuja's daughter there and are about to commence the hunt for the big bad monster. Illyria/Kuja showed up here the same time Richter, Yami and Ikaru did and after some shenanigans Illyria is taking Richter and Kristen to Cryovix. I don't know what Yami and Ikaru are doing.

This is everything in a nutshell so far.

Crossroads RP

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
xx I met my fate xx

Catch you up on our Bloodlust RP? Uh....Cryo's son Richter and his girlfriend Kristen time sent back in time to find Cryovix because he and Spyke ended up erasing themselves from existence in order to stop a monster from doing typical monster things. They weren't ever supposed to come back but they recently, within the last 24 hours recently, were restored to existence in a weakened state. This is happening in Kuja's current RP thread located in the crossroads. The crossroads technically exist outside of time so Cryo and Spyke ran into Kuja's daughter there and are about to commence the hunt for the big bad monster. Illyria/Kuja showed up here the same time Richter, Yami and Ikaru did and after some shenanigans Illyria is taking Richter and Kristen to Cryovix. I don't know what Yami and Ikaru are doing.

This is everything in a nutshell so far.

Crossroads RP

ooc: Are they in the BL right now? I'm not in the crossroads RP (I really should join but I think slots are full or something) If so where are they? It would be Kuj and Richter right now yes? Anyone else around? I saw Wolfe a while back but looks like he's vanished again.

Revered Bear

xx I met my fate xx

ooc: Are they in the BL right now? I'm not in the crossroads RP (I really should join but I think slots are full or something) If so where are they? It would be Kuj and Richter right now yes? Anyone else around? I saw Wolfe a while back but looks like he's vanished again.

((Illyria, Kristen, and Richter for sure just warped to the crossroads. Ikaru, Yami, and some mad scientist person whose name has yet to be given are in the lust right now. I know for a fact that the only people currently in the Crossroards RP are Kuja and I and some new girl that literally just jumped in yesterday so there is room for everyone there that wants to join up. If however you'd prefer to not I am a many faceted person and conjuring one of my many characters to play with you here isn't all that difficult. ^.^ Just let us know what you'd like to do.))

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
xx I met my fate xx

((Illyria, Kristen, and Richter for sure just warped to the crossroads. Ikaru, Yami, and some mad scientist person whose name has yet to be given are in the lust right now. I know for a fact that the only people currently in the Crossroards RP are Kuja and I and some new girl that literally just jumped in yesterday so there is room for everyone there that wants to join up. If however you'd prefer to not I am a many faceted person and conjuring one of my many characters to play with you here isn't all that difficult. ^.^ Just let us know what you'd like to do.))

ooc: I'll post here first but if you could manage some way to get Namea to the 'Roads that'd be awesomesauce

Shameless Lunatic

OOC: Nam technically could have grab a hold of Kristen, or Richter once kuja grabed their wrists. During that split of a second, whoever was joined by touch could have tagged along in the jump. If not, Nam could have been living in the Crossroads for some time now. That would explain her disappearance.

Crossroads is an open rp, there are no limited slots

Shameless Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx

^

Revered Bear

xx I met my fate xx

Crossroads RP

ooc: I'll post here first but if you could manage some way to get Namea to the 'Roads that'd be awesomesauce

((Done! Richter dropped his axe on the ground in the lust and forgot to pick it up. Its a special weapon forged in conjunction with an armor Richter is wearing. The two are linked in such a way that by using the axe as a medium it should be able to open a door/rift to where the armor is located. I'm pretty sure Nam could pull that off but if not Ikaru can definitely do it. ^.^))

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cryovix
xx I met my fate xx

Crossroads RP

((Done! Richter dropped his axe on the ground in the lust and forgot to pick it up. Its a special weapon forged in conjunction with an armor Richter is wearing. The two are linked in such a way that by using the axe as a medium it should be able to open a door/rift to where the armor is located. I'm pretty sure Nam could pull that off but if not Ikaru can definitely do it. ^.^))

ooc: Kick a**. Post incoming.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
❝𝕴 𝕸𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝕮𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝕿𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝕴 FEEL LIKE A мσиsтєя

A sinuous tendril of black slid along one of the rafters. Slowly it wound down a support beam before spidering across the wall to a corner booth. The table held a fine layer of dust and the black substance formed a small clawed hand that wiped it away lazily. The hand grew into an arm which extended to become the pure black form of a tiny woman - or at least it could be assumed female from the husky chuckle that fell over the hush of the bar. Blackness retreated along her body in spiraling formation almost as though it were alive, leaving the woman once known as Namea lounging in an almost profane manner. Her pale skin was covered in all the right places...barely...and it stretched tight across her skeleton like a corpse. The outline of bones showed sharply against the pale scarred flesh from her feet all the way to her face. Perhaps she was attractive once but almost none would believe so now. Bloodshot crimson eyes were deep in the hollows of her angular - once heart shaped - face and her bloodied lips were twisted into a cruel semblance of a yellow toothed grin. Some would suggest that the cruelty and mischief of a jackal stared out of that face.

'Great...I look like the worst of the people they show in those "Don't do meth" after school specials. Wonderful.' Deep in her mind the part of her that was still Namea muttered to itself but it was quickly shut out by the all encompassing darkness.

Click. Click. Click. Her sharp black nails drummed the table carelessly as those haunting eyes surveyed the room. "My my my...." The voice was familiar but the tone was nothing like the Namea known at the bloodlust. It wasn't spoken as though to a lover but rather husky and almost animalistic...like a predator surveying prey. "Looks like the old 'Lust has seen some...action...recently." She licked her lips before standing and moving towards the bar itself. Tendrils of black swirled over her form still, creating dizzying patterns of almost intelligent design. Every once in a while for a micro second bits of her could be seen that should remain hidden in polite company but she seemed not to care. More tendrils flared around her body, reaching as if to suck in prey.

When she reached the bar her hand shot under it and retrieved a hidden pack of cigarettes. It mattered not whose they were. She retrieved one and carelessly held the pack out for a tendril to take. It vanished into the darkness as she lit the smoke with a tiny bit of the same black flame she'd once created silly scenes with to entertain.

If there were others in the bar she either didn't see or pretended not to. Either way her eyes lit upon the shine of an ax and she grinned. A weapon...who could it belong to? Killing objects held memories, the kind that most would wish to forget...but she was not most. A scream...the warmth of blood splattering her skin...the sight of eyes glazing over in their last moments of life...these things gave her an almost sexual pleasure.

She moved towards the object and hefted it into her hand. Without warning the Shinjuku that covered her body reacted, the spirals became angular and tendrils moved with spastic haste instead of lazy grace. Down her arm they went, wrapping around the axe and preventing her from releasing it. "Wha...! What is this!? Release me!" Her husky voice let out a growl as the tendrils began to burn and glow with an unholy light. Her fangs were bared, one piercing her lip as she struggled against the painful power of the shinjuku. Of course it was no use...Namea did not control the Shinjuku. It merely allowed her to utilize it when it wished in exchange for the full corruption of her flesh and mind. When it desired something she was helpless to stop it....after all, she was no true Sentinal. Like with the shinjuku she was only alotted a taste, a background role in the sentinal line. A plaything for its true bloods.

Anger swelled in her. Rage, fury, a storm of emotion that consumed her and ripped a feral scream from her throat.

As soon as it happened it was gone. The darkness surrounded her soul again as she continued to fight against her own axe-holding hand. The air rippled as though above a flame and she felt the heat of a place that was not the Bloodlust. A tear in the very fabric of space appeared before her and she could feel the tendrils of her Shinjuku reaching eagerly through it. Something that the dark substance wanted was behind that portal.

Struggling and snarling the tiny emaciated woman was pulled through.

Though the portal itself remained open for moments after she was dragged into it, Namea was no longer even relatively close to the Bloodlust....

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====☠ ====

𝓞ut 𝓞f 𝓒haracter: This post continues in The Crossroads. I left it open so that any who wish to follow and use this as a way to get to the 'Roads may do so.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
        "Hey, that's not the Namea I remember!?"
        Catch up Here!
        "I miss the old Nam!"
        She'll be back. Until then wallow in nostalgia Here!

╚════════════════════════════════╝
Cryovix
violin forest
(( why? gonk - is poked to the ground-))

((So if I poke you we become friends? *Grabs a large stick.* I understand!!!!))
((o..o ))

Shameless Lunatic

violin forest
Cryovix
violin forest
(( why? gonk - is poked to the ground-))

((So if I poke you we become friends? *Grabs a large stick.* I understand!!!!))
((o..o ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff