Welcome to Gaia! ::

Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
"Enjoy the exploration, Zess," she said. Alaea found herself a seat on a rectangular stone. She took a moment to study the surroundings of the ruins. The statues weather-worn and somehow standing tall. Cracks along a nearby cobblestone path split in numerous places by grasses sprouting upward. Fragments of pottery without color and pattern. A wooden wheelbarrow long abandoned and overgrown with colorful flowers.
If he had other agendas he might have thought something was up with how she said "have fun with the exploration"... but he wasn't worried. He did turn his head to see her sitting so proudly and elegantly on the stone, though. He smiled and hushed under his breath and sauntered on to a wandering path. "It was kind of my idea anyway..she could join if she wanted." He stopped to smell the grass the flowers and look at how old the rocks were how the old road was worn and under mossy grass. Grass and trees...sure felt nice and peaceful. No sign of old history and manuscripts yet...

"If only the Griffon Blight and the Firefeather Rebellion hadn't plagued the Mid-Field Roost," she said, thinking back to an event where a towering armored man slew a defenseless griffon of the Firefeather Clan. In the days that followed, the creature-folk rose up and looted villages of their gold, plus numerous devices. Similar uprisings of the griffons from the nearest great city of the Coastal North Roost, where a few of the maternal grand-folk, a notable group of the Stone Sight ability of the Gorgon griffons came from. Three moons of nightly raids from above and below was how long the griffons of the Roosts sought revenge on the armored men who pierced creatures with spear and with sword. The bravest of the brave took up a broom and cleaned, but others, believing it to be some sort of curse from a higher power, or in some beliefs, a trick of destruction the likes of mischievous spirit who fathered three fearsome monsters: a wolf, a snake, and as some fledglings call a "shadow lady". "Lokasenna Lore or something else," she said, stepping down to investigate a great crack in the cobblestones, "what laid waste to this place may be an event predating the slaying of the young Fire-Griff."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
(( It might be a bit before I Reply. I had someone be a complete jerk wad to me and well... I'm still not over it. Someone pushing to rp but didn't want to rp on my terms. Friend I knew for years... ))
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
(( It might be a bit before I Reply. I had someone be a complete jerk wad to me and well... I'm still not over it. Someone pushing to rp but didn't want to rp on my terms. Friend I knew for years... ))

((No problem. Take your time responding.))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba

"If only the Griffon Blight and the Firefeather Rebellion hadn't plagued the Mid-Field Roost," she said, thinking back to an event where a towering armored man slew a defenseless griffon of the Firefeather Clan. In the days that followed, the creature-folk rose up and looted villages of their gold, plus numerous devices. Similar uprisings of the griffons from the nearest great city of the Coastal North Roost, where a few of the maternal grand-folk, a notable group of the Stone Sight ability of the Gorgon griffons came from. Three moons of nightly raids from above and below was how long the griffons of the Roosts sought revenge on the armored men who pierced creatures with spear and with sword. The bravest of the brave took up a broom and cleaned, but others, believing it to be some sort of curse from a higher power, or in some beliefs, a trick of destruction the likes of mischievous spirit who fathered three fearsome monsters: a wolf, a snake, and as some fledglings call a "shadow lady". "Lokasenna Lore or something else," she said, stepping down to investigate a great crack in the cobblestones, "what laid waste to this place may be an event predating the slaying of the young Fire-Griff."
His type that the scientists made him out to be would have been though of the Fire-Griffons or of the Firefeather. His instincts were strong to pillage and steal. Zess continued to wander - thankfully those emotions were something within his control now thanks to his sister. He kept wandering and didn't really find any like..old scriptures or anything. He was certainly looking and was enjoying all of the scenery, though. He hoped she was at least enjoying the part of the ruins and wondered why she wanted to split up. Siigh, women right?
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba

His type that the scientists made him out to be would have been though of the Fire-Griffons or of the Firefeather. His instincts were strong to pillage and steal. Zess continued to wander - thankfully those emotions were something within his control now thanks to his sister. He kept wandering and didn't really find any like..old scriptures or anything. He was certainly looking and was enjoying all of the scenery, though. He hoped she was at least enjoying the part of the ruins and wondered why she wanted to split up. Siigh, women right?

After a look around, finding little else than more overgrown things, shattered pottery, and statues with limbs or heads missing, Alaea said, "I don't suppose you've found anything marked by Norn writings or some other language by a vandal clan yet, have you? Norns were the early folk that are believed to have in some fashion preserve pieces of civilization. Coincidentally, said name of the otherwise mysterious peoples were borne by the elderly Ladies of Fate. A trio of sisters that knew the past, present, and futures of those spun by their 'mortal threads'."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
After a look around, finding little else than more overgrown things, shattered pottery, and statues with limbs or heads missing, Alaea said, "I don't suppose you've found anything marked by Norn writings or some other language by a vandal clan yet, have you? Norns were the early folk that are believed to have in some fashion preserve pieces of civilization. Coincidentally, said name of the otherwise mysterious peoples were borne by the elderly Ladies of Fate. A trio of sisters that knew the past, present, and futures of those spun by their 'mortal threads'."
Sure he could hear her moving around and catching up to him but he still let out a happy sharp squawk anyway! He was a bit happy she joined him to see if he had found anything "Sadly no, I hadn't found anything fun or interesting as far as tablets of colonization. The ladies of fate - I've heard of them oddly enough. That would have definitely have been some find. Let's keep searching!" She seemed to be full of knowledge and he really liked it a lot. The whole exploration thing with her as welcome as well. Very nice change of pace for him not knowing everything...
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
Sure he could hear her moving around and catching up to him but he still let out a happy sharp squawk anyway! He was a bit happy she joined him to see if he had found anything "Sadly no, I hadn't found anything fun or interesting as far as tablets of colonization. The ladies of fate - I've heard of them oddly enough. That would have definitely have been some find. Let's keep searching!" She seemed to be full of knowledge and he really liked it a lot. The whole exploration thing with her as welcome as well. Very nice change of pace for him not knowing everything...

Although Alaea was never quick to disclose to those she met what her secrets to her knowledge. Much of what she acquired was from reading books and depositories that held in some capacity histories of human and smart creature cultures. Some were very helpful to learn about (such as the viking poetry), and others a failure (a painting on the wall of a cave which turned out to be a place where an animal disposed of refuse). "Do you suppose we'll find standing stones like the ones that have a circle divided four ways, winding snakes, or cryptic runes with an incantation that once provided protection from ghosts and shadow world folk?"

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
Zess wouldn't have blamed her for holding secrets about certain things. He didn't need to know everything, after all. He would have been happy to tell her that what she had given him wass plenty.

"Well, that is most certainly the hope! Least we can search together - did you enjoy your sun rock - whatever you were looking at?" He asked and started to search around a bit more - glad to have her company back.
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
Zess wouldn't have blamed her for holding secrets about certain things. He didn't need to know everything, after all. He would have been happy to tell her that what she had given him wass plenty.

"Well, that is most certainly the hope! Least we can search together - did you enjoy your sun rock - whatever you were looking at?" He asked and started to search around a bit more - glad to have her company back.

"No rocks with sun symbols of any sort etched anyplace..." Alaea admitted. "If anything...stone sundials that have seen better days." She pointed a cracked triangle stone laying lopsided on a cracked disc of stone, whose numbers were barely readable.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"No rocks with sun symbols of any sort etched anyplace..." Alaea admitted. "If anything...stone sundials that have seen better days." She pointed a cracked triangle stone laying lopsided on a cracked disc of stone, whose numbers were barely readable.

He nodded as that were true so far. Surely there's got to be something...hmm...

"Yeah, but I'm sure there's got to be something here..." Something did happen to catch his eye though - a purple..what was that? He let out a curious chirp as his head tilted then the rest of his body followed to the direction of the thing.. "Something like - this.."
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba

"Yeah, but I'm sure there's got to be something here..." Something did happen to catch his eye though - a purple..what was that? He let out a curious chirp as his head tilted then the rest of his body followed to the direction of the thing.. "Something like - this.."

"Something like...what do you mean?" Alaea watched as the male griffon went after whatever object it was that lured him away. Not wanting to lose sight of Zess, the she-griffon followed after him.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"Something like...what do you mean?" Alaea watched as the male griffon went after whatever object it was that lured him away. Not wanting to lose sight of Zess, the she-griffon followed after him.

"You don't see the purple pebbles? They are going in this direction..." He replied and continued following the path, wondering if it was only him that saw it. It was leading them down a winding path to - what smelled like more water. There had to be something here with these purple rocks. "You see them, right?"
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba

"You don't see the purple pebbles? They are going in this direction..." He replied and continued following the path, wondering if it was only him that saw it. It was leading them down a winding path to - what smelled like more water. There had to be something here with these purple rocks. "You see them, right?"

Her eyes were probably clouded from dust, tears from the irritation of the floating dirt, or that she hadn't adjust her vision. Whatever the case may be, Alaea raised an arm and wiped her eyes carefully. She blinked once, twice, and soon she was seeing purple stone...pebbles. "Well, we can't just bail. Follow the trail! Lead on then, toward something new or an unexpected view."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
Her eyes were probably clouded from dust, tears from the irritation of the floating dirt, or that she hadn't adjust her vision. Whatever the case may be, Alaea raised an arm and wiped her eyes carefully. She blinked once, twice, and soon she was seeing purple stone...pebbles. "Well, we can't just bail. Follow the trail! Lead on then, toward something new or an unexpected view."
Zess chuckled a bit and kept up with the pebbles and how they winded downward on the island...where where these little things taking them?

"That trail, that we blaze!" He called as that's what most griffin's did right? Blazed fires and things? Well, the sort he was did anyway. Truly a magical weird Griffin he was. "I'm no scared, I will lead on then!" This was probably the more interesting news that they both got to witness together so far. Curiosity was getting the better of him, he was getting anxious and ruffled his feathers and wings together a bit as they traveled on...
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
Zess chuckled a bit and kept up with the pebbles and how they winded downward on the island...where where these little things taking them?

"That trail, that we blaze!" He called as that's what most griffin's did right? Blazed fires and things? Well, the sort he was did anyway. Truly a magical weird Griffin he was. "I'm no scared, I will lead on then!" This was probably the more interesting news that they both got to witness together so far. Curiosity was getting the better of him, he was getting anxious and ruffled his feathers and wings together a bit as they traveled on...

If my relations could see me now... she thought to herself. Alaea's family were of the very cautious, sometimes manipulative, yet caring. If any were greedy, it was manifested in lifestyle, not in treasures and golden coins. Onward the Gorgon Griffon bounded after Zess now on the purple pebble trail.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff