Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
If my relations could see me now... she thought to herself. Alaea's family were of the very cautious, sometimes manipulative, yet caring. If any were greedy, it was manifested in lifestyle, not in treasures and golden coins. Onward the Gorgon Griffon bounded after Zess now on the purple pebble trail.
Zess wasn't the kind to be afraid of anything at all - really. He would charge head on and take out any foe that threatened him. Sure, chances of survival were always a question, but he didn't care. He lived life to the fullest - that's how the male stature worked, right? Not afraid and a tidbit too much of the carefree...

They kept looping down and around until they came across a lit cave entrance. The purple rocks were lining the outer walls. The inner endings of the cave were also illuminated by the same purple glow.
"Still not scared, right?" He pondered outside of the cave for a brief moment and then looking to her, he went in..
Livian DoUrden

"No, Zess," she answered. "Explorers laugh and stand tall in the face of danger. Let's move!" Alaea stretched her wings and followed after the male griffon.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"No, Zess," she answered. "Explorers laugh and stand tall in the face of danger. Let's move!" Alaea stretched her wings and followed after the male griffon.
"Tally hooo!!!!!" ~ SQAWK ~ as they started to go into the cave. Compared the the first bit, it seemed dark, but the further in they went away from the natual light outside, one could hear water and see more than plenty. It was a pretty huge cave, both of them could stretch out their wings with slight overlap and be fine. Was this thing bigger on the inside?

Following the sound of water, he stopped quick, looking as the purple light path along the walls, there were cave drawings, runes, tales of stories. Further along with the trickling, there was a small glowing purple pool with a lot of weird stones like someone's personal Stonehenge. The cave was made, probably by hand to preserve whatever culture was here.

He'd take a seat by the right side of the wall, just looking at the depictions. What he saw was a map of what the city used to look like before ruin. What sort of creatures there were, what was hunted...then a war. Ah yes. Seems like a type of elf or troll attacked another tribe...

"Well, we found something.." He answered and stopped to look at where she might be along the walls, with the bright crystals lighting all the "paintings" and "Scribbles" and such.
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
"Tally hooo!!!!!" ~ SQAWK ~ as they started to go into the cave. Compared the the first bit, it seemed dark, but the further in they went away from the natual light outside, one could hear water and see more than plenty. It was a pretty huge cave, both of them could stretch out their wings with slight overlap and be fine. Was this thing bigger on the inside?

Following the sound of water, he stopped quick, looking as the purple light path along the walls, there were cave drawings, runes, tales of stories. Further along with the trickling, there was a small glowing purple pool with a lot of weird stones like someone's personal Stonehenge. The cave was made, probably by hand to preserve whatever culture was here.

He'd take a seat by the right side of the wall, just looking at the depictions. What he saw was a map of what the city used to look like before ruin. What sort of creatures there were, what was hunted...then a war. Ah yes. Seems like a type of elf or troll attacked another tribe...

"Well, we found something.." He answered and stopped to look at where she might be along the walls, with the bright crystals lighting all the "paintings" and "Scribbles" and such.

"Wow! More evidence of a civilization in its prime and downfall," she said. "Is there anything here that explains the purple pool and its stones?"

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"Wow! More evidence of a civilization in its prime and downfall," she said. "Is there anything here that explains the purple pool and its stones?"
"Yeah, it is pretty great isn't it? I bet if we continue to follow the sound of water, maybe - just maybe we'll find out...I have a feeling.." He replied as he wanted to go check out the water source. He bet it was a pretty spring/well thing lit up by the purple glowing rocks and so...it was. The rest of the floor inwards was all water, not very deep, but lined the outer edge were the purple glowing rocks. At the far end of the cave was an even bigger one, the biggest of them all, yet!

"Yeah, but I don't know if you want to know..." He answered as he waded into the trickling stream and looked at the depiction on the wall around the big purple one. It looked like an elder - would take your spirit when you died and made you into an amber firefly...forever memorized. So...every single one of these glowing rocks use to be a whole life. Wooooooooow
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
"Yeah, it is pretty great isn't it? I bet if we continue to follow the sound of water, maybe - just maybe we'll find out...I have a feeling.." He replied as he wanted to go check out the water source. He bet it was a pretty spring/well thing lit up by the purple glowing rocks and so...it was. The rest of the floor inwards was all water, not very deep, but lined the outer edge were the purple glowing rocks. At the far end of the cave was an even bigger one, the biggest of them all, yet!

"Yeah, but I don't know if you want to know..." He answered as he waded into the trickling stream and looked at the depiction on the wall around the big purple one. It looked like an elder - would take your spirit when you died and made you into an amber firefly...forever memorized. So...every single one of these glowing rocks use to be a whole life. Wooooooooow

"I'm not one to taste water, or to go swimming unless it's pristine and not so filthy. The last time I went for a dive in suspicious water, it was a lake. I went for a swim, but I came out of it all covered in algae. Yuck!" said Alaea.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"I'm not one to taste water, or to go swimming unless it's pristine and not so filthy. The last time I went for a dive in suspicious water, it was a lake. I went for a swim, but I came out of it all covered in algae. Yuck!" said Alaea.
"Definitely don't have to taste the water. Looks clear and pretty, sounds like you got too close to the water's floor. Must have been bright and sunny...Algae is kinda slimy like that.."

Zess answered and continued to study the cave wall and all the scribbles a bit more, wondering if she was gonna cross in the water so he didn't have to yell back at her so he could tell her what he saw or what.
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
"Definitely don't have to taste the water. Looks clear and pretty, sounds like you got too close to the water's floor. Must have been bright and sunny...Algae is kinda slimy like that.."

Zess answered and continued to study the cave wall and all the scribbles a bit more, wondering if she was gonna cross in the water so he didn't have to yell back at her so he could tell her what he saw or what.

Alaea took a paw full of the water to judge how pristine it was before stretching her wings out and going for a swim across to the other side. It didn't hurt to read along with the numerous symbols and mysterious pictures along the walls Zess was studying right now.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
Alaea took a paw full of the water to judge how pristine it was before stretching her wings out and going for a swim across to the other side. It didn't hurt to read along with the numerous symbols and mysterious pictures along the walls Zess was studying right now.
He watched her test the water and he smiled a little. It wasn't so bad..just cold and clear as day. He thought of something a little morbid though, but that was just him..

"I wish I had become something from this civilization. Wonder if I came back here and died for a burial...if I would be honored like these stone guys..."
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
He watched her test the water and he smiled a little. It wasn't so bad..just cold and clear as day. He thought of something a little morbid though, but that was just him..

"I wish I had become something from this civilization. Wonder if I came back here and died for a burial...if I would be honored like these stone guys..."

"Beats me. I've only seen griffons burying their own on mounds, not people honoring creatures as great as the legends of the past," said Alaea, stepping out of the water she swam across. "Would be nice for more griffons to become legends in their times."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"Beats me. I've only seen griffons burying their own on mounds, not people honoring creatures as great as the legends of the past," said Alaea, stepping out of the water she swam across. "Would be nice for more griffons to become legends in their times."
Zess moved in to join her, laughing to himself that she seemed so opposed to this just moments ago..until now. He wasn't going to complain or fuss as he went around after her while she was swimming.

"Well, to think we might become legends of the past and nowhere are there statues that I know of. We need a thing that says - HEY. Griffons were here and awesome!!" He answered, laughing a little as he was trying to be silly. Again.
Livian DoUrden
ToraHiroba
Zess moved in to join her, laughing to himself that she seemed so opposed to this just moments ago..until now. He wasn't going to complain or fuss as he went around after her while she was swimming.

"Well, to think we might become legends of the past and nowhere are there statues that I know of. We need a thing that says - HEY. Griffons were here and awesome!!" He answered, laughing a little as he was trying to be silly. Again.

"Leave some marks, they say...on clay-covered earth on upon stone to prove our presence!" laughed Alaea. Something that would last long might do...such as fish bones or a smaller animal that sustains eagles.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ToraHiroba
"Leave some marks, they say...on clay-covered earth on upon stone to prove our presence!" laughed Alaea. Something that would last long might do...such as fish bones or a smaller animal that sustains eagles.
"Exactly! Now we're getting it! I'm sure we could figure out something together, maybe your family? But all nice about it. Hey, we all die some day, let's create a monument to us Griffins... - you know?" He replied with another chuckle, almost finding himself hilarious, but that would be not modest..or attractive.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Psychomech
mrgreen

Do I sense a potential revival?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash