Welcome to Gaia! ::

GalagaHero's Senpai

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
A somber frame entered old hallways, the familiar industrial scene he had hung with those long known to him, alongside so many forgotten. Alabaster fingers outstretched and tapped atop the counter, golden eyes staring beyond the bar, where many faces had served him and the various other patrons of this hallowed dive. A thin smirk pulled at Wolfe's lips as he thought of the various personae he had worn through his years. Alucard, Jamus Xiloscient, and so many others. He mused on what a name held, on who, exactly he had been in his thousands of years, and tapped the bar a second time, calling a bottle of scotch down from the shelves.

"You know. Maybe the humans are the lucky ones. They visit time as a guest and at the end of their stay, they leave, able to rejoin those who have left before them. Able to cast off the weight of their experiences." He sighed.

"I wonder how many are going to come home this time? I've missed you all."

Dangerous Lover

Wolfe Whitehorn
A somber frame entered old hallways, the familiar industrial scene he had hung with those long known to him, alongside so many forgotten. Alabaster fingers outstretched and tapped atop the counter, golden eyes staring beyond the bar, where many faces had served him and the various other patrons of this hallowed dive. A thin smirk pulled at Wolfe's lips as he thought of the various personae he had worn through his years. Alucard, Jamus Xiloscient, and so many others. He mused on what a name held, on who, exactly he had been in his thousands of years, and tapped the bar a second time, calling a bottle of scotch down from the shelves.

"You know. Maybe the humans are the lucky ones. They visit time as a guest and at the end of their stay, they leave, able to rejoin those who have left before them. Able to cast off the weight of their experiences." He sighed.

"I wonder how many are going to come home this time? I've missed you all."
It was time for him to brush the dust of off his hide, as it had been too long since he thought about the place he had called Sanctuary. A well dressed man, looking to be no more than thirty, still, walked into the establishment, checking the walls and paint to see if there were blemishes of age.

'Time could tear and heal many things,' the creature thought to himself as his golden eyes peered around, happily. He instinctively made his way to the bar, long feathery white tail coming out from his gold trim vest and coattails. White undershirt was buttoned, gold trim there too to match his curved horns that spiraled up to his head. He looked worn, but had a smile on his face as he saw a fellow creature, someone else alive in this place.

GalagaHero's Senpai

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
Lord Balthezaar
It was time for him to brush the dust of off his hide, as it had been too long since he thought about the place he had called Sanctuary. A well dressed man, looking to be no more than thirty, still, walked into the establishment, checking the walls and paint to see if there were blemishes of age.

'Time could tear and heal many things,' the creature thought to himself as his golden eyes peered around, happily. He instinctively made his way to the bar, long feathery white tail coming out from his gold trim vest and coattails. White undershirt was buttoned, gold trim there too to match his curved horns that spiraled up to his head. He looked worn, but had a smile on his face as he saw a fellow creature, someone else alive in this place.

"Ah, the first vestiges stir." Wolfe mused as he twirled a glass onto the bar and poured himself three fingers of scotch.

A flick of his wrist would coalesce shadows around the bottle and return it to its place on the higher shelves, as his gaze fell to Balthazar. He tilted his head at an angle and investigated the being for a moment before he pulled on his alcohol, slender fingers cradling the base of the glass.

"There's a face I haven't seen in some time. You're one of the younger children who haunts my home in the spaces betwixt. Welcome, as ever, to The Bloodlust. Mayhap some of the others would join us soon, perchance some of the wolves or the other young demon-kin. I'm sure Master Jynx floats around here somewhere, as well." The ancient one metered his words, as golden orbs met those of the other figure.

"Though, considering recent affairs, perchance not. Only a few voices rattled the dirt in these halls after years of silence."

Dangerous Lover

Wolfe Whitehorn

"Ah, the first vestiges stir." Wolfe mused as he twirled a glass onto the bar and poured himself three fingers of scotch.

A flick of his wrist would coalesce shadows around the bottle and return it to its place on the higher shelves, as his gaze fell to Balthazar. He tilted his head at an angle and investigated the being for a moment before he pulled on his alcohol, slender fingers cradling the base of the glass.

"There's a face I haven't seen in some time. You're one of the younger children who haunts my home in the spaces betwixt. Welcome, as ever, to The Bloodlust. Mayhap some of the others would join us soon, perchance some of the wolves or the other young demon-kin. I'm sure Master Jynx floats around here somewhere, as well." The ancient one metered his words, as golden orbs met those of the other figure.

"Though, considering recent affairs, perchance not. Only a few voices rattled the dirt in these halls after years of silence."
"I felt a presence and had to come waltzing in." He almost purred as he sat at the counter, looking around before the smell of scotch caught his keen nose. He grinned and bowed at being called a younger child. He felt gracious for the ancient in front of him, but it had been some time since he had been here. How much time had passed? How long did Balth slumber? "I can hope, that maybe this place will be bustling again with new creatures and old. I needed a break from tending to my own bar and this place use to be a good home. Do you have a blended Scotch-Whiskey - perhaps thirteen plus years? I've also failed to remember your name, I have been asleep for quite some time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff